--Minimizes ringtone volume and then speaks name of the caller
--Turn off caller name alert feature if Phone is in silent mode.
--Speaks out full content of SMS along with sender name or numbers.
--Will re-announce the caller information, while not pick up incoming call
--Lots of customization option for different category for calling, messaging & more!
1.Set engine speed According to your choices.
2.Also Speak full Messages.
3.User can set custom MSG on Calls and SMS.
Any feedback is welcome:)
Caller Name Speaker helps you understand who is calling or messaging you without picking up the phone, using the built-in Android text-to-speech engine.
• Customization option to enable/disable, Silent mode.
• Speaks SMS Sender Name & Content
• Will re-announce the caller information
• Easy to use & user-friendly interface
• Customization option to set Announcement Message for Call and Message
-Supports Phone, SMS, WhatsApp and custom Apps (e.g. Facebook Messenger)
-Uses default TTS engine and language pack. Please ensure that "voice data" in Text-to-speech settings is installed
-Configurable format of spoken caller id (first name, display name, ...)
-Certain contacts can be disabled or a custom name can be defined
-Speech volume can be configured relative to ring tone volume
-Test mode to simulate incoming calls and messages
-Mute speech by flipping the phone
-Configurable number of times it repeats the caller id
Useful in the car to see who contacts you without looking at the phone.
For voice calls, he pronounces the name of the caller if stored in the contacts, or a generic sentence depending on the configuration.
The ringer volume is decreased during the speech and will be returned to the original level at the end.
Opportunity to repeat the voice announcement several times.
For SMS, the sender's name he speaks the caller's name if stored in Contacts, or a generic sentence.
If the option is enabled, it will also read the message content.
TAGS : sms, vocal, synthèse vocale, annonceur, appels, tts, call, announcer
Easily customise your Caller Name Announcer application
->Enable/disable speaking caller name
-> Enable/disable incoming SMS sender name only
-> Enable/disable incoming SMS sender name and contents of the SMS
-> Multiple time announcements
-> Choosing delay time between announcements
-> Ringtones settings
-> Volume Settings
-> Text-to-Speech Settings
-> Call Recording , Auto Answer.
Some Features :
*Announces the name of person on every call/sms.
*Reduces the effort to answer unknown numbers while driving.
*Customize Options for enable/disable or silent.
*You can temporarily disable this feature without uninstalling application
Works even without internet connection using your TTS engine.
Reduces effort to answer the unknown numbers while driving.
User's Can Control Announcer Speed by customize settings.
User's Can set the initial time to start speaking.
Announces names of person whose calling.
Announce Full SMS conversations.
NOTE : App functionality depends on your device settings and TTS settings
Talking Caller ID speaks the caller id of incoming calls based on your phone's stored contacts. Talking Caller ID uses the built-in Android text-to-speech engine to voice the caller id when your phone rings.
The full (paid) version of Talking Caller ID is very configurable allowing you to customize it to voice the caller id only when you want it to. While the free version is feature limited, the core functionality is present. The paid version also removes the ads.
Talking Caller ID is great for any hands-free environment. Whether you receive calls while driving or you just don't feel like looking at your phone Talking Caller ID will tell you who's calling so you don't have to mess with your phone.
KEY FEATURES (may not all be available in the free version):
- Voices the caller id over your existing ringtone
- Silent ringtone included if you only want to hear the speaking
- Use for all calls, only calls from contacts, only calls from selected contacts, or only calls from non-contacts
- Customizable start message let's you make it say whatever you like before the caller id
- Customize the number of times it repeats
- Customize voice pitch and speed
If you are having trouble, please contact me. Also, sending a debug log is very helpful when determining the root of the problem. This is done by going to the menu in the app and choosing 'Get Help'. Then click the 'Send Log' button.
When you are busy in work like driving or in other you can get know that who is calling messaging you.
1. It will announce caller name which u have store in contacts.
2. It will announce battery alert.
3. It will tell messenger name. as well as read it out.
4. It has good quality so you will easily understand words which is spoken.
If there is any suggestion please contact us..
Caller Name Announcer includes-
Speaks Caller Name
Calls out the name for text
Read threads of the SMS
Battery Alerts for various levels
Better User Interface
Speaks Number if not feeded in phone
Volume Settings for the Speaking tone
--Voice Assistance For Messages, Calls.
--Speak Full Conversation of SMS.
--User can control Speed into Setting Menu.
--Not required internet connections.
--Works Using Built-in Features Of Android TTS.
The caller must be in your contacts for the app to speak caller name, otherwise it speaks it out as unknown caller or says the number. This is a free version and has some minor limitations. You can try this version for as long as you want before buying the pro version.
--How it works:
-Using TTS features of built in Android Device & exactly speaks out the full conversation.
-Go to your setting menu & enable TTS feature on.
-Chose your desired languages.
-Very useful when some one drive or attending any meeting.
-Read out full conversation for blind or handicaps peoples.
-Works without Internet Connection.
-Any feedback is welcome for future enhancements :)
Calls and SMS setting offer you a number of facilities for your call management. These are:
* Enable the detection/announcement facility to call caller name/SMS sender’s name: enjoy the call and SMS announcer privilege. Here you will get to know the name of the caller before taking a call and the name of the SMS sender before you read an SMS by voice prompt.
* You can add a text before a caller’s name: this facility can be used to make the caller’s identity customized,
* You will be able to set the number of time you need to repeat the name of the caller before you take the call: no chance to miss a prompt,
* You can set the time: set the delay time before the speech.
Under audio setting you can get to enjoy some features like:
* Speech sample: check how the caller name announcement sounds,
* You have the liberty to set the speech tone: set the speech tone about caller name speaker announcer and it can be 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9: default setting 5,
* You can set the speech speed: it can be 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9: default setting 5,
* You can select the volume of the announcement of name speaker: the volume can be set at 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9: default setting 5.
* It will take few minutes time to get the app downloaded and synchronized on your mobile. Check the features of the utility app before you start using.
* Facility of selecting the option to announce names of caller,
* Calling the name of the caller: the facility to name the caller will be based on contacts,
* Facility of selecting the customized name of the person has texted.
* Facility of selecting the option not to announce the name when the phone is on a silent/vibrating mode.
* Put in a text to be pronounced before the name of the person: enjoy the facility of using customized voice contact caller,
* Introducing a text to be pronounced after the name of the person.
* Decide and implement the direction how many times to announce names of caller,
* Choosing the postponement time before the announcement.
This app will remind you once about the current settings and you can change the setting of Call and SMS announcer setting as per your personal discretion.
Text messages can be announced over some Bluetooth devices. Try the free version to see if it works with your device.
A history of everything you have 'spoken' so far is listed. Tapping on an item brings it up in the edit box so that you can edit it or say it again. Using the history list to say things you already said saves you from having to retype it.
A long tap on something you already said lets you delete it from the list.
'Say my words' requires a Text to Speech engine to be installed.