It does NOT crack the secret key, it only uses keys that you add to it's database
If you don't have the key, this tool won't get it for you.
if you CAN'T get the keys, you should go back to reading & learning about mifare :-)
How to use this tool :
Main page allows you to fully scan a card,
it looks for KeyA and KeyB on every sectors, then gets all the data it can.
it uses all the keys in the database, starting by those it has used the most. be sure to add your secret keys before scanning to new tag.
this can be quite long, be patient ...
If it's not a MifareClassic Tag, we'll still try to find the type of tag, it's UID and gather some datas
QuickScan allows you to make the quickest scan possible on a single sector.
Template scan is the new concept of this version
You create a template by giving it a type of card, the sectors you wants to scan (so you don't loose your time scanning sectors that don't matter) and the right key to access it.
It bring you a fast and efficient way to get the data that you're looking for.
You can find all your scanned tags in the history tabs.
from their, you can edit a tag and it's data and write it back to the original tag, or to a compliant one.
you can also export the tag (.mfd format) to use the data easily with other tools (LibNFC is your friend).
please register your default email in the configuration to ease up that process.
You can add keys to the database so they will be used while scanning new tags
Changes in V2.0:
- KeyB is now working, to read AND Write tag
- Write back to tag is working, but you need to have the correct access conditions to be allowed to write.
- You can now read, write and save Mifare Mini, 1K, 2K and 4K.(some types haven't been tested yet, please send me your tags if you find a bug
- You can identify any NFC compatible tag, and save it's UID.
- A lot of optimisations on every activities
- A lot of bug correction, really a lot ! sorry for my poor coding :-)
Stuff to come :
- Get more data from non MifareClassic Tags
- make it possible to edit and write back to those tags.
- Increase the speed of the capture process
- make it possible to write the First block on chinese Mifare tags
- ... act as a Tag ! In order to do so, i'll need a custom rom. If you're a ROM god, contact me !
Supports multiple schemes - swipe to change between them.
Note: You must have the current keys to the tag to be able to refactor it.
This tool provides several features to interact with (and only with) Mifare Classic RFID-Tags.
It is designed for users who have at least basic familiarity with the Mifare Classic technology.
┏━┫ PLEASE READ ┣━
┃Please read the whole page and make sure you got everything right before rating. Thank you!
┃If you rate with less then 4 stars, please leave a comment why. This way I can improve this app.
┃If you like MCT please consider to buy the donate version.
┃Users and other websites are reporting broken NFC support for different Android 5 builds
┃(HTC One M8/M7). As far as I know there is nothing I can do about it. Sorry.
• Read Mifare Classic tags
• Save and edit the tag data you read
• Write to Mifare Classic tags (block-wise)
• Clone Mifare Classic tags
(Write dump of a tag to another tag; write 'dump-wise')
• Key management based on dictionary-attack
(Write the keys you know in a file (dictionary).
MCT will try to authenticate with these
keys against all sectors and read as much as possible.)
• Format a tag back to the factory/delivery state
• Write the manufacturer block of special Mifare Classic tags
• Create, edit and save key files (dictionaries)
• Decode & Encode Mifare Classic Value Blocks
• Decode & Encode Mifare Classic Access Conditions
• Compare dumps (Diff Tool)
• Display generic tag information
• Display the tag data as highlighted hex
• Display the tag data as 7-Bit US-ASCII
• Display the Mifare Classic Access Conditions as a table
• Display Mifare Classic Value Blocks as integer
• In-App (offline) help and information
• It's open source (GPLv3) ;)
Some important things are:
• The features this tool provides are very basic. There are no such
fancy things like saving a URL to an RFID-Tag with a nice looking
graphical user interface. If you want so save things on a tag,
you have to input the raw hexadecimal data.
• This App can NOT crack/hack
any Mifare Classic keys. If you want to read/write an RFID-Tag, you
need keys for this specific tag first. For additional information
please read/see Getting Started from the links section.
• There will be no "brute-force" attack
capability in this application. It is way too slow due
to the protocol.
• The first block of the first sector of an original
Mifare Classic tag is read-only i.e. not writable. But there
are special Mifare Classic tags that support writing to the
manufacturer block with a simple write command. This App is able to
write to such tags and can therefore create fully correct clones.
However, some special tags require a special command sequence
to put them into the state where writing to the manufacturer block is possible.
These tags will not work.
Remember this when you are shopping for special tags!
• This app will NOT work on some devices because
their hardware (NFC-controller) does not support Mifare Classic
( https://github.com/ikarus23/MifareClassicTool/issues/1 ).
You can find a list of unsupported devices here:
• Project Page on github:
• MifareClassicTool on F-Droid:
• Getting started & other help:
• Bug tracker:
IF YOU ENCOUNTER A PROBLEM PLEASE REPORT IT HERE
• Additional stuff:
• Thread at the Proxmark3 Forum:
MIFARE is a registered trademark of NXP Semiconductors.
- Read Tag (Mifare Classic, Mifare Ultralight)
- Read Tag by Using Default Key A / B
Supported Device on ( Tested ):
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Samsung Galaxy S
and other Device have NFC technology ( DATA TRANSFER )
You Can Find the Device Spec on --> http://www.gsmchoice.com/en/
For more functions and advertisement free, please buy a professional version.
- Write Tag (Write Data Block, Reset to Value Block, Increase Value Block, Decrease Value Block)
- Crack The Tag with known keyA /B
- All NFC Tag Compatible
- Clear All Block ( with zero / random data)
- Clone Card
- Advertisement free
SUPPORTED TAG TYPES:
- MIFARE Ultralight (MF0ICU1)
- MIFARE Ultralight C (MF0ICU2)
- MIFARE Ultralight EV1 (MF0UL11)
- MIFARE Ultralight EV1 (MF0UL21)
- MIFARE Ultralight emulators
- Reading and writing of the entire tag is done in one-shot
- Efficient writing of different pages only
- Saving and loading content from TXT files anywhere in the file structure where the OS has permissions
- On standard tags, reading and writing is only limited by tag security restrictions (see tag datasheets)
- On emulators, if security restrictions allow, the following features are additionally supported:
- Writing UID in pages 0, 1, 2
- Writing manufacturer reserved byte 1 in page 2
- Resetting OTP and lock bits
- Writing one-way counters
- Reading 3DES key fields
- Reading and writing tags with manufacturer IDs (UID0) other than 0x04
- Reading and writing tags with non-standard number of pages up to 256
LIMITATIONS OF THE INITIAL VERSION (planned as TODO list):
- No auto-correction of UID checksum bytes
- may result in a bricked emulator (failure to pass the next anticollision procedure) if no auto-correct is implemented on emulator side
- Saved TXT files have UNIX newline characters 0x0A, because Android is UNIX-based
- Windows still has applications to work with such files: Wordpad, Notepad++, etc.
- Tags compliant to ISO 14443-A and MIFARE command set, but with non-standard ATQA and SAK values, are not supported
- Every other (security) feature or command other than READ and WRITE is not supported
This program is for educational, development, and testing purposes only, and is provided "as is" according to the description above. The author holds no responsibility for consequences that may arise from misuse of this program.
Please provide feature requests if you are interested in the app - the features are read-only for now.
Permissions (in addition to NFC) explained:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for writing standard, backup or record file contents
The currently supported tags include:
* Mifare Classic 1K & 4K (S50 & S70)
* Mifare Ultralight / Ultralight C / Ultralight EV1 / NTAG series
* some ISO 15693 tags (i.e. NXP ICODE SLI series)
* NFC Type 1 tag
* ISO 14443-4 compliant tags that accept ISO7816-4 format commands
Note: For Mifare Classic tags, you need to know the Key(s) to access the data in each respective sector, otherwise the default key would be assumed. For more information, please look up NXP's Mifare Classic in the internet.
Support ISO7816-4, Felica compliant e-wallet, It can read account balance and transaction logs from these cards if no read restriction.
So far we've confirmed the following can be read: ShenzhenTong Card (newer version) of Shenzhen, Shanghai Card, Octopus Card of Hongkong, Beijing Municipal Card (newer version), Changan Card of Shaanxi,Xi'an, Wuhan City Smart Card, Quickpass (China UnionPay).
This is a free and opensource software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, Either version 3 of the license, or (at your option) any later version.
Newest version and source code can be found at http://code.google.com/p/nfcard/.
- read one, write one tag.
- read one, write many tags.
Emailing tags is also supported. The app optionally remembers your NFC tag data for later use.
THIS APP DOES NOT HACK CARDS, IT ONLY COPIES CARDS WITHOUT KEY PROTECTION.. You must yourself supply keys to the app whenever the card is protected.
Supported NFC tags:
- ALL tags types using standard NDEF content
- Mifare Ultralight
- Mifare Classic
Mifare Classic special features:
- use custom keys
- change A and B access keys for whole tag or for individual sectors
- set corresponding access conditions
Visit us at https://www.facebook.com/NFCTagCloner :-)
For parsing tags sent as email attatchments see https://github.com/skjolber/nfc-tags.
Tags: NFC, NDEF, Clone, Copy, Duplicate, Beam
Are you interested to see which technology is driving the contactless cards in your hand?
Do you want to look behind the scenes and explore which NFC-enabled items you and your friends have? Right here you can find the answer. Scan it using TagInfo.
TagInfo is the second application provided to you by NXP Semiconductors that utilizes the Near Field Communication technology. NXP Semiconductors is the co-inventor of NFC and we do not only provide services to professionals but we like to provide utilities and apps for the masses as well. We are keen to help you explore NFC features of your devices and to make you enjoy the technology.
- Value checker function for a selected range of public transport systems
- Identify applications contained on cards and tags
- Identify IC types and IC manufacturer
- Extract and analyze NFC data sets (NDEF messages)
- Read out and display the complete tag memory layout
- Supports for all kind of NFC Forum record types (let us know if you find anything missing)
- Explore details around contactless cards, tags and NFC-enabled item in general
- Help mobile developers to detect configuration errors on contactless cards
- Provide an easy and cost effective analysis of contactless card
- Wide range of UI and application configurations
- Creation and sharing of analysis reports
The TagInfo application allows you to browse the content of public transport and payment cards that are based on a contactless technology compatible with NFC in your device.
Some of these applications supported are:
- CLIPPER, all-in-one transit card, San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
- Kiev Metro, Kiev, Ukraine
- ORCA, one regional card for all, Puget Sound region, WA, USA
- OV-chipkaart, openbaar vervoer chipkaart (public transport chip card), The Netherlands
- Oyster, electronic ticketing, Greater London area, United Kingdom (some cards don’t support public access)
- Myki, Victoria, Australia
- Moscow Metro, Moscow, Russia
- Nol Silver and Gold Card, Dubai, UAE
- Octopus, Hong Kong, China
- Suica, Super Urban Intelligent Card, Japan
- T:kort, Kolumbuskort, NSB-kort, Ruter Reisekortet, Norway
…and more. We are continuously working to enable more card schemes when application owners and system provider provide information on how to access content on their contactless cards.
In addition to its use as value checker TagInfo will identify many additional applications like
- Electronic Identity Documents
- ExpressPay, contactless payment card, American Express
- PayPass, contactless payment card, MasterCard
- payWave, contactless payment card, Visa
- Zip, contactless payment card, Discover Network
…and many more.
Please note that based on the contained security mechanisms of such applications no access to the actual contained data is provided by our application.
On top of the consumer focused functions it explores the full details of openly accessible information on contactless cards, tags and NFC-enabled items. It lists information like
- IC manufacturer
- IC type
- Card OS (if present)
- NFC data sets (NDEF messages)
- IC memory size, IC configuration
- Technologies and standards supported
In addition to the above it supports the full content browsing and analysis of all four NFC Forum Tag Types, all MIFARE based systems, all NTAG based systems and all ICODE based systems. Its support is not limited to products of NXP Semiconductors but actually covers a very wide range of the most deployed products and systems using NFC-enabled and compatible contactless technologies all around the world.
The full coverage and ease of use makes an NFC-enabled device to become a powerful handheld analyzer for hobbyists exploring the capabilities of NFC-enabled items and compatible devices as well as for professionals helping them to identify configuration problems and data formatting issues.
Approach a tag and the application will display the available information, such as:
- The manufacturer of the tag (eg NXP, Nokia, IBM)
- The type of tag (eg: MIFARE Ultralight, Ultralight C, DESFire, NTAG203)
- The standard (eg: NFC Forum Type 2)
- The available technology (Android class)
- Serial number (eg: 04:85:c8:5a:40:2b:80)
- The size of the tag and data
- If writing is possible and if the tag can be configure read-only
- All records present on the tag format NDEF
You can also write data on your NFC tags such as :
- Save a text
- Register a link
- Post a link to an application
- Save a mail
- Save a contact
- Save a phone number
- Save sms
- Save GPS location
- Save address
- Configure bluetooth connection
- Save custom data
And you can set this following tasks :
- Enable / Disable / Toggle WIFI
- Enable / Disable / Toggle WIFI Hotspot
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Bluetooth
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Mobile data
- Enable / Disable / Toggle notification light
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Airplane (root)
- Configuring sound profile : Mute / Vibrate / Normal
- Set brightness mode and brightness level
- Set auto-rotate
- Set volume for ringtones and notifications
- Set volume for media
- Set volume for alarms
- Set alarm
- Set timer
- Launch a app
- Launch URL / URI
- Launch Tasker task
- TTS (text to speech)
- Configure a WIFI network
- And more !
You can write a lot of information on your tag.
Other operations is available, such as copying or erasing of NFC tag.
NFC Tools has been tested with following NFC tags :
- NTAG 203, 210, 212, 213, 215, 216
- Topaz 512 (BCM512)
- Ultralight, Ultralight C
- MIFARE Classic 1k, 4k
If you have any problems, do not hesitate to contact me.
If you don't have NFC Tags, you can buy high quality and super durable NFC tags here : http://whiztags.wakdev.com/shop/
- Requires an NFC-enabled device.
- Application's rights is limited to the use of NFC.
- Tasks require this additional free application : http://getapp.nfctasks.wakdev.com/
- If you like NFC Tools, you can buy Pro Edition: http://getapp.nfctoolspro.wakdev.com/
- Also, you can buy me a coffee: http://getapp.donate.wakdev.com/
- And if you want buy me more coffee, visit : http://donate.wakdev.com/
You can use this app to associate multiple functions (e.g. Wlan OFF, Bluetooth ON, Mobile Data TOGGLE, start navigation,run Tasker task, start any installed app, use media buttons, call a phone number, add a timestamp, calendar entry, add Text-to-Speech and much more!) to a NFC (near field communication) tag via an app internal database. You can even add tag cycles and let your tag run different activities per scan. So ReTag is the perfect NFC automation tool for you ;-).
(Works with ANY android supported tag = re-writable AND write protected!)
With NFC ReTag you don´t have to write anything on the tag (-> uses the tag ID, great for small tagsizes and write-protected tags!) and NO data is send to the internet. Additional write options (for better dispatching, device independent tags etc.) are also available. Import of activity tags and beaming is also supportet.
*!* NFC enabled device required / NO root required *!*
Support forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to write us an e-mail.
You could combine any activities/ actions and add as many activities and cycles as you want per tag. (obviously except for writing activity tags -> depends on tagsize). For best performance and dispatching, write a special NFC ReTag tag (this is NOT an activity tag!).
* Set Ringer (silent/ vibrate/ normal)
* Set Ringer Volume
* Set Music Volume
* Set ALarm Volume
* Set Brightness (auto/ value)
* Set Auto Sync (on/off/toggle)
* Set Auto Rotate (on/off/toggle)
* Set Display timeout
* Set Stay On while Loading (AC/USB/AC+USB/Never)
Wireless & Networks
* Set Wlan (on/off/toggle)
* Set Bluetooth (on/off/toggle)
* Set Airplane mode (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi Hotspot (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi SSID (SSID)
* Set Mobile Data (on/off/toggle)
Start & Launch
* App/ Activity Launcher (any app on your device)
* Music (Toogle Play, Stop, Next etc.)
* Navigation (adress)
* Website (URL)
* Tasker task
* Carmode (on/off/toggle)
* Call (number)
Calendar & Alarm
* Set Alarm (07:32)
* Set Alarmtimer (in 12 min)
* Add Calendar entry
* Make Timestamp
Misc & Labs
* Say something (TextoSpeech)
* Start Secret code
* Go to Homescreen
* Show Pop-up (Text)
* WAIT (milliseconds)
* Add new SSID (great for sharing/ beaming WiFi SSID and password)
* Say current time
* Launch App Activities
* Bluetooth discoverability
* Set default ringtone, notification tone, alarm tone
* Tasker Task advanced
* ReTag Broadcast (for 3rd party apps)
* Unique tag cycles (activities for scan 1, scan 2, scan 3 etc.)
* Write/import NFC ReTag activity tags
* Beam your activity cycles
* Write special NFC ReTag tag (better dispatching)
* Write Smarttags (Green, Blue etc.)
* Backup/ import database
* Disable NFC ReTag background dispatching
* Save tag as template
* Support for placeholders (e.g. [%UID], [%DAT])
* BT and WiFi trigger
* and many many more ...
Full description and changelog: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
An ad supported free version (with limited number of tags) and an unlimited ad-free (PRO) version is available. Please check if this app works on your phone via the FREE version before downloading the PRO version.
Supports any standard android NFC tags (NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4, MIFARE Classic, Ultralight(C), DESFire etc.).
Issues with TASKER: Install Tasker BEFORE NFC ReTAG, enable Misc / Allow External Access in Tasker UI, enable Tasker (on/off button), try the Tasker fallback option within NFC ReTag settings!
Some security related NFC Tags (e.g. in passports) change their ID on every read attempt. This app will not work with such tags.
Bored of putting your phone on silent every time you get into the office? Tired of turning off Bluetooth to conserve battery every time juice gets low?
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
Use omw when you're thinking about getting food, drinks, or just want to hang out. Friends in the area are instantly notified that you’re around and free.
You’re "On My Way" when:
- It’s lunch and you want to round up coworkers (or anyone but).
- It’s happy hour and your nearby friends probably need a drink.
- It’s the perfect day to play catch at the park (but you don’t have a dog).
You can also share with everyone nearby to meet new friends - great when at an event or visiting a new city.