Are you tired of waking up in the middle of the night because you got a new text message or phone call?
Silent Hours will mute the audio on your device every day during the periods you set.
Additional options for when sound is muted:
- Mute games, music etc.
- Enable vibration
- Lock the volume to muted, to avoid accidental changes
- Lower brightness to desired level (saves previous level)
- Disable the notification light
- Unmute the sound on incoming call. The sound will be muted again when the call is ended
You can also choose to mute games and music, as well as to enable vibration.
The service keeps running even if you reboot your device.
You can also set a quick mute period, for unscheduled events.
Please note that if you set audio to be muted or reenabled before the current time, this will be done at the time you set, the next day.
Want to become a beta tester? Great! Start by joining this community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104836627274390925054
For suggestions about added and altered functionality and bug reports, please use mail (or the dedicated community) rather than setting low score reviews, this makes it easier for me to overview and enables me to reply to you.
Languages: English, Swedish, Russian (thanks to ViNNNtalik@XDA), German (thanks to dert07)
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Needed to start service when device starts
READ_PHONE_STATE: Needed to detect incoming calls to temporarily reenable sound
WRITE_SETTINGS: Needed to set display brightness setting
Keywords: Silence, silent, quiet, mode, night, sleep, mute
It's activated when you silence your ringer using the volume buttons (or other means). You don't need to remember a special app! Just change the ringer mode to mute or vibrate, and it automatically pops up and asks you how long to stay silent. Never miss another important call.
Great for class, the office, movies and sleep.
• If Shush doesn't pop up automatically, try launching it manually first.
• LG Optimus can't Shush on Gingerbread due to a bug in LG's software.
• MIUI: follow these instructions: http://goo.gl/yzcKG
• Some other apps that silence the ringer also cause Shush to pop up. If this happens, email firstname.lastname@example.org as well as the other app's developer, and we can fix it together (it's easy).
Please email email@example.com to report bugs!
This widget will fit on any Home Screen wallpaper as it is small in size, yet the phone ringer status is very well noticeable.
To use this application go back to your HomeScreen, long press on empty space, select Widgets and find Silent Ringer Widget there. That is it!