** Unfortunately due to a complete change in how silent mode works in Android 5.0 Lollipop, as well as other framework changes which causes Silence to crash, this version of Silence is only compatible with Android versions up to and including Android 4.4 KitKat. We will be releasing an all-new version of Silence for Lollipop once we get our hands on it. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for all of your continued support. **
With this app, never again will you have to worry about silencing your phone during that important meeting, or even missing calls and texts later in the day because you forgot to turn the volume back up. Simply put in your schedule, choose your toggles, and forget about it. Let us do all the work for you.
- Simple, intuitive Holo-themed interface
- Schedule events that occur once, or repeat on certain days of the week
- ...or, use your events from the calendar on your device*!
- Change your ringer, notifications**, media, or alarm volumes over scheduled intervals
- Turn Wi-fi, Bluetooth, mobile data***, and airplane mode**** on and off
- Change your settings back automatically when the scheduled event ends
The permissions requested are required to be able to change the state of your phone automatically. The ad-supported, free version of Silence uses internet permissions only to display advertisements. We do not collect any data from you.
Feel free to contact us with any suggestions, concerns, or feedback! If one of the toggles isn't working for you, please send us an email with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
* Calendar support only in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. We are working on support for older devices!
** Notification volume and ringer volume are combined in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. If you are running a custom ROM which splits them back into separate volumes, check the appropriate option in the settings menu to set each volume separately.
*** Mobile data toggling is only supported on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up. This toggle is in BETA so unfortunately does not support the "change back" option for now. If you find this toggle does not work on your device, please email us with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
*** Airplane mode is not supported in Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean r2) and up.
Things to look forward to:
- The ability to select "all events," "busy/available" events, or events with certain keywords on specific calendars
- The ability to create preset toggle profiles
- The ability to "whitelist" certain contacts, so that their calls always come through no matter what the phone is set to
- A homescreen widget which allows for quick activation of a preset profile
- An option for 24-hour format
- Other suggestions from our users!
** Unfortunately, we cannot support GPS toggling on any Android version nor airplane mode on 4.2+. Access to these settings are restricted to system apps, even when rooted. **
tags: silence, ringer, notification, notifications, alarm, media, music, game, volume, silent, vibrate, mode, blue, tooth, bluetooth, wi, fi, wi-fi, wifi, airplane, data, mobile, 4g, 3g, 2g, automatic, automatically, google, calendar, interval, time, schedule, scheduler, scheduled, toggle, setting, settings, time, silencer
★ Very easy to set up
★ Easy to use interface with Material Design
★ Very battery efficient
★ No ads
● Automatically turn your phone on vibrate when you get on your work office
● Turn up the volume when you are in the noisy city
● Silence your phone at bedtime
HOW TO USE
With Automatic Silence Phone you can setup your phone to automatically change the ringer volume settings when certain events occur. Choose to completely silence your phone, turn it on vibrate mode or set the volume on a specific level. The ringer volume settings can be changed based on Wi-Fi, location, charging state or time events.
You can choose a location and automatically turn off the volume in a specific radius of that location. Your phone will only use your gps when you are near the location, which is very battery efficient. You location data will not be shared with any party, not even with the developer.
And/or choose a Wi-Fi network and automatically turn off the ringer volume in that Wi-Fi network.
And/or choose a charging state, for example silence your phone when you charge it if you always charge your phone when go sleeping.
And/or choose a time to silence your ringer volume, for example on office hours or on bedtime.
Silence your phone as you like.
Finally an android mobile app that makes your smart phone smarter. Much better and smarter way of "Do not Disturb" on iOS. Silencify lets you create smart rules that silences your phone.
- No more disturbance while you sleep (Be it night or day ). Set schedules to do it automatically.
- No more hastily reaching for ringing phone in pocket/purse during meetings/events. Add keywords integrated with device calendar
- No embarrassing rings when you are at movie/doctors office.
- Whitelist/Blacklist numbers
Following are the features Silencify has and all for cost of $0.00 ( *FREE* ).
1. Silence / Quiet / Vibrate phone according to set schedule.
2. Silence phone for a particular meeting Integrated with device calendar.
3. Quick Widget to Un-Silence the phone when phone is manually set to silence.
4. "Always Accept" (Whitelist) list of contacts/phone numbers to ring the phone even when its in silence.
5. "Always Reject" (Blacklist) list of contacts/phone numbers to always silence the phone from those numbers.
6. SMS Missed calls during scheduled silence
7. Airplane Mode - Saves a lot of battery when in scheduled silence.
8. Turn off Sync when scheduled silence is on - Improves Battery Life.
9. Turn off Bluetooth when scheduled silence is on - Improves Battery Life.
10. Turn off Wi-Fi when scheduled silence is on.
11. Switch in preferences for "Master Silence".
12. Switch in preferences to immediately silence device.
13. Emergency call ringing feature.
14. Backup of application data.
There are may apps out there that have a subset of features Silencify offers, and that too as paid version. Silencify gets you everything for FREE.
For more details/updates visit: http://silencify.onbile.com/
Please update app before and mail me before posting reviews, this helps both of us. I don't own every Android device out there, so there's no way I can possibly test all features myself. Help/Feedback from you is way to improve this great free app.
Keywords: Silent , Silence , Sush , Volume , Vibrate , Bluetooth , Sync , Data , Wi-Fi
Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can silence the phone for the night and/or during office hour, meetings or calendar appointments
* Instant silent mode timer can be started with just 1 click,
* Instant timer can also be activated via the widget by the volume bar
* It can keep the phone on silent + vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Day and night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are muted
* Supported calendars include Google calendars, Exchange
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is muted
* You can allow separate groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel mute when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
Please don't block this app's notifications on your phone, it can cause the app to not work correctly. Also note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Finally, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
AndroidCentral - http://www.androidcentral.com/apps-week-sorcery-crazy-taxi-imsa-and-more
AndroidPit - http://www.androidpit.com/do-not-disturb-blocking-mode
TwitTv - http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/162
This app was previously called Silence Scheduler Premium.
Record any phone call you want and choose which calls you want to save. You can set which calls are recorded and which are ignored. Listen to the recording, add notes and share it. Integration with Google Drive™ and Dropbox allows calls to be saved and synchronized to the cloud as well.
Google Drive integration works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
Please note that call recording does not work on certain handsets and can result in inferior quality recordings. We therefore suggest that you try the free version before purchasing the paid app.
If you encounter any recording issues or wish to improve voice quality, try recording from a different audio source, or use auto-on speaker mode.
Recorded calls are stored in the Inbox. You can change the destination recordings folder to an external SD card as well. You can set the size of the inbox. The number of saved calls is limited only by your device memory. If you decide that a conversation is important, save it and it will be stored in the Saved Calls folder. If not, old recordings will automatically be deleted when new calls fill up the inbox.
You can enable a Call Summary Menu with options to appear immediately after a call.
Search for recordings by contact, phone number, or note.
There are 3 default settings for automatic recording:
Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
In the Pro version only: You can set calls from particular contacts to be automatically saved, and they will be saved in the cloud.
**Android 5.0 Lollipop is mostly fixed. I have no way to set the priority, so this is the best it gets for now.
This is designed to match my Simple Call Forwarding widget as well as the Signals Widget.
This application is included with my other toggles in my Premium Widget pack available for purchase in one convenient download!
HOW TO ADD: Long-press on the home screen -> Add Widget -> Silent Mode Widget.
Silent! can automatically enable or disable your mobile's silent mode through a simple and friendly interface.
Let the Silent! be part of your routine and never again find yourself in an awkward situation because your phone started ringing at classes, workplace, movie theaters, meetings and even at bedtime. With Silent! you will be able to:
- Set your phone's weekly ring schedule;
- Select places at which your mobile phone should not ring;
- Add exceptions for important callers;
- Silence your phone at a specific time;
- Perform an automatic backup;
And all it takes is just a few taps.
Languages: Chinese, English, French, Greek, Portuguese (Brazil) and Russian.
*Extra feature can be bought within the application.
Besides all these features, you still have a support team ready to assist you and listen your suggestions by E-mail, Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Switches from normal to silent/mute just by clicking the app icons.
From silent/mute to vibrate again just by clicking the app icon. And finally from vibrate to normal just by... ;)
If your device has no vibrator, this app simply toggles between normal and silent/mute.
!!! Your current sound profile can be seen in the title bar!!!
Ad-free, does not need any §$"§$% permissions
This free app is ad supported. This is one way to support our development efforts and keep this and other apps free. If you prefer an ad free version look for the QuietTime Pro version.
PERMISSIONS: Internet access for ads
Email for questions, requests or bugs.
keywords: ring volume, silence, quiet, , turn off silent mode, silencer,ringer restore, sound, unsilence phone, ringer, silent restore, sleep timer, timer, snooze, silent mute, auto-restore, ringer
In Android version 4.0 (ICS) and above there is no way to have separate volumes for Ringer and Notifications.
Because of this your sleep may be disturbed at night by unwanted email, text or any kind of messages like SMS, MMS or notifications.
Seer allows you to overcome this limitation by turning notification volume to silence and still allows ringing all incoming calls.
What Seer does is silence all sounds except ringer so you will never miss a important phone call.
It comes with a widget as well so you can quickly enable or disable by just one click from the home screen.
Enjoy quiet nights now!
-Allows you to set the volume level for incoming calls
-User can manually turn the silence mode on or off from the app or using widget.
-App widget provides more convenience to quickly turn on or off silence mode from the home screen.
-Timer schedule allows automating the time when it will turn on the silence mode and turn off the silence mode.
-Option to turn on silent mode while charging your phone automatically.
-Option to see the actions performed on your Pebble smart watch.
Please send an email for support/issues/suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please rate/comment the app on the Play Store, thanks.
Turn your phone on silent mode for a period of time.
When you silence your phone by using the volume buttons you'll be able to tell when the ringer will be back on.
Useful when going to a movie, attending a meeting or when sleeping. Simply set the phone to automatically come out of the silent mode afterwards.
- extremely intuitive and easy to use
- can be launched by using the volume buttons
- silence for a given period or until a given time
- possibility to put the phone in silent mode indefinitely
Silence your phone for a while!
Don't miss calls anymore. Let the app remember when to go out of silent mode.
- GET_TASKS (retrieve running apps): In specific scenarios some applications are intentionally muting the ringer. Silent Mode needs to know if those applications are running so it's not interfering with them.
We cannot respond to user reviews. For general inquiries or to report bugs please contact as by email.
Visit us at http://silentmo.de
schedule will be deleted by the design change was registered in v1.4.0.
Please re-register a time slot.
Time is an application that automatically switch the time and volume and vibration.
Also works in the sleep state.
● Sound control
You can check and change the volume from the status bar.
Done in the home screen to switch between vibration modes and manners.
● The difference between the paid version
Different functions will be no ads.