Tell your family or friends the request key word, let them check your location by SMS. It's useful when your are not available to talk.
Give your little child an Android phone, and you can check where he or she is whenever you want.
* Location is sent by SMS. Don't need an Internet connection to use this app (an internet connection is needed if you use the url shortener).
* You can enable/disable auto-reply.
* You can set the preset-number-only mode, so that only the preset number can check your location.
* This app only runs when received a location request SMS. Usually, it don't use memory or cpu resource because there is not background process at all. This app will not drain your battery.
If you like this app, please rate it.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions/request about this app.
It can set up to the detailed position of a building.
An address and google map url and google map image are attached to e-mail.
docomo NEXT series GALAXY S III SC-06D
docomo NEXT series GALAXY S II SC-02C
docomo NEXT series Optimus LTE L-01D
You can use it to provide improved performance, or to provide GPS reception to Android devices that do not contain the necessary internal hardware.
It can be used with unrooted devices that have USB host mode enabled. It can also be used with some devices that do not have USB host mode enabled provided that they are rooted and have Buzybox installed.
This means that it can be used to connect a GPS dongle to inexpensive tablets that do not have internal GPS hardware such as the many tablets based on the Allwinner A13 chip.
The GPS dongle must be based on the PL2303 serial to USB converter delivering NMEA-0183 sentences. The app has been tested with a GlobalSat ND-100S GPS USB dongle available from Maplin in the UK for less than £20. It has also been tested with an Anadigi GPS-206 GPS Antenna. The tablet must deliver power via the USB port. Unpowered USB ports will not work.
This app does not work on all devices. If it works for you - please let us know the model of Android device, the version of Android and the GPS dongle that you used, so we can update this page.
Before using this app, in Settings-> Developer options enable Allow mock locations. Then connect the dongle to your Android device (you may need a micro USB to USB converter cable). Start the app that you want to be the recipient of the GPS data, then start You Are Here GPS and when you see data arriving, wait for a fix before returning to your other app. Do not press the back button while doing this as you must leave the You Are Here GPS app running.
Sayedur Chowdhury has blogged about this app.
1) This app is intended for use with approved Android devices with powered USB ports.
2) The Amazon Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD devices do not have powered USB ports.
3) USB host mode seems broken in Android 4.3 on some Google Nexus devices but there are reports that a hardware reset may fix the problem.
Using this application, you can easily check my location. You can transfer my location and the captured image of a map. If you set the destination, display the distance from my location to destination. Therefore you can find easier way to find the destination.
# Application Features
- Forwarding my location
- Google Maps capture and Forwarding
- Retrieve and set the destination
- I show the direction and distance between the location and the destination
- Your location and the destination at a glance
- Your location and destination route service
Waiting to meet a friend and they can't find you? Just send them your location on a map via SMS, Whatsapp, email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or other sharing service so they'll know where you are and can find you easily.
Really easy to use: Just open the app and it finds your location, then tap "Share location" to select how you want to share and with whom. Your friend(s) will receive a link to your location on Google Maps. When they tap the link, they'll see your location on a map in Google Maps and they can get directions to where you are by tapping "get directions" on the Google Maps screen.
"Here's my position" allows you to view various information about your position.
You can view the address and view your position on a map.
- Address, city, zip code
This application allows you to share your location through different social networks (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc ...).
But also via SMS and mails.
You can also save your position at a given moment.
- You can email or text your location to friends and family.
- Take a photo of your location from within Here I Am Plus
- and email it with your location.
- Simple, fast, efficient
- No ads!