★ 2011 Winner, 2012 2nd Place, 2013 Winner for Best App Ever Award (Teacher & Education Category)
COMMENTS FROM USERS OF TEACHER AIDE PRO
★★★★★ No more paper: I feel like SuperTeacher with this app! Best money I've spent in my whole career!
★★★★★ Easy to use and good customization: Easy to keep an electronic markbook and attendance register. Great teacher app. I love the random student picker too.
★★★★★ Best purchase I've ever made Has saved me so much time and have been able to build a stronger relationship with both students and parents. Thank you so much
View more comments Pro App Link
This is a Free Version of the Award Winning Teacher Aide app . The free version allows the teacher access to one class with up to 30 students and 15 attendance days and assignments. That should be enough to test the app out for 3-5 weeks, and see if you find the app useful for your needs.
The paid version allows up to 10 Terms, each with 30 classes with up to 225 students, 200 attendance days and 200 assignments per term. You can easily import the demo data to the paid app if you decide to purchase the app.
• Optimized for teachers using both phones and Tablets (easy sync to Dropbox)
• Attendance (Customize your attendance symbols)
• Seating Chart (take attendance and enter grades right from the chart page)
• Up to 225 students per class, 10 Terms/year, 30 classes per term
• Grade book with categories and weighting
• Group messaging to students, parents and advisors
• 1 touch notification to parents when student is absent or missing work
• Progress Reports for grades summary (Email, Print directly from app)
• Lesson notes
• Random Student Caller (Device will speak name of student out aloud)
YouTube Help Videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0109AD0EA001E9AA
Twitter Tips: http://twitter.com/TeacherAidePro
Pinterest Tips: http://www.pinterest.com/teacheraidepro/teacher-aide-pro-tips/
Google+ Tips: http://plus.google.com/+TeacherAideProForAndroid
Google Doc Help file: http://docs.google.com/document/d/13tMKbpK0x4Nwk_fMiGx2epLgR5H9vBIZktsfZ7umQzs/
** Note - Developer uses the Free version to try out new features. Database may be reset at times. If you use the app as the only source for actual student data please save backups.
Also, simply email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
Esta aplicação permite-lhe a utilização das principais funcionalidades do Espaço Professor, a qualquer momento e em qualquer lugar, tais como:
• consultar e inscrever em eventos;
• adicionar eventos ao calendário;
• consultar notícias;
• consultar produtos em destaque;
• adicionar produtos à lista de compras;
• recomendar produtos;
• contactar a Linha do Professor;
• localizar as livrarias do Professor.
Na instalação da aplicação, ative as notificações para ser informado(a) das datas dos eventos adequados ao seu perfil curricular.
A aplicação Espaço Professor é destinada a utilizadores registados nos espaços dedicados a professores do Grupo Porto Editora (requer autenticação).
It combines colorful graphics along with content recognized by a third level institution to re-brand the face of Junior Maths which makes it more appealing to Junior Cycle students.
You can work through the app at your own pace as it caters for all types of learners. The app was built by a group of students who completed their Junior Cert exam last year. As a group of students we know exactly what topics are difficult and have catered our app to assist you in these areas.
This is the FREE section of our app which focuses on the "Coordinate Geometry" section. A section that according to our studies, Junior Cert students find to be the second hardest topic in the Junior Cycle Maths Course.
Maths , Junior Cert , Revision , Ireland , Exam , Maths exam , Maths App , Maths Application , Adding , Algebra , Trigonometry , Professor Maths , Principal Apps , FREE , Coordinate Geometry , WOW , Fun Maths,
TrainSoft traz para você mais que uma calculadora, traz algo que você estudante esta acostumado a conviver, resolução de problemas matemáticos e físicos, além de diversas conversões de unidade para facilitar sua vida.
No aplicativo contém:
Resoluções de problemas matemáticos como determinantes, matrizes, equações de primeiro e segundo grau, funções de primeiro e de segundo grau, áreas, progressões aritméticas, progressões geométricas, entre outros.
Resolução de problemas da física como velocidade média, aceleração média, eletricidade básica, MRUV, MUC, lançamento oblíquo, lançamento horizontal, dilatação térmica, entre outros.
A calculadora do estudante traz conversões das mais simples as mais complexas, como de bytes, áreas, temperatura, tempo, comprimento, massa, volume, entre outros.
Uma calculadora, rápida, intuitiva e versátil para você, com tudo que você precisa.
e o melhor de tudo é que esse aplicativo não precisa de acesso a internet!
It presents sets of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems in five degrees of difficulty.
Enter your answer by pushing the number keys. If you're right, the next problem will be presented. If you're wrong, "ERROR" is displayed. You're given two more tries, then the correct answer is displayed. After ten problems, your score - the number of right answers and the time it took to solve, are displayed. A feedback dialog will rate you with 1 to 5 stars. Then another set of ten problems begins with the same operation at the same level.
You can change the level and operation at any time.
To change the difficulty: press [SET], then the level  to , and finally press [GO].
To change the operation: press [SET], then the type [+] [-] [*] [/], or  for mixed operation mode. Finally press [GO].
The Little Professor is not only a preschool game, it also doubles as a simple calculator for kids.
To switch between trainer and calculator modes, press [SET] [MODE] [GO].
This application is an emulation of the Little Professor toy by Texas Instruments. It is not developed by TI and is not affiliated to it in any way. Actually, it is not even an accurate emulation.
Please support development by purchasing a license. Select "Buy license" from the options menu.
- Support high resolutions, independent of dpi, filling the screen.
- Reduce memory usage and package size.
- Update admob and google analytics.
- Remove unneeded permissions.
Agora, a equipe de professores de plantão para responder às dúvidas de todas as disciplinas do Ensino Fundamental - Anos Iniciais e Finais e do Ensino Médio/Vestibular/ENEM, a qualquer hora, todos os dias, inclusive domingos e feriados fica acessível também pelo celular.
Se você já usa o serviço de Professor Web, nos diferentes sites em que ele está presente, basta baixar o programa e acessar o serviço também desta forma.
With the "Language Coach", you will soon achieve great results on the path to mastering your chosen foreign language, thanks to our unique learning method. The "Language Coach" is ideal for all those wishing to learn some words and phrases for use on holiday, as well as those looking to brush up their language skills.
Language Coach contains 32 foreign languages: German, French, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Latin America), Italian, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Bulgarian, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Hindi, Vietnamese, Farsi, Catalan, Romanian and Ukrainian. Further languages are in the pipeline for free App updates.
Our unique method combines visual and acoustic training in the foreign language: each of the over 2,100 words and phrases per language comes with a memorable illustration and is articulated by our professional speakers.
Our learning method is based on the flashcard drill concept. Your aim is to reach the highest proficiency level of "Very good". You can structure your course to suit you and decide whether you want to learn everything or just specific topics or sub-topics. This means that you can choose to concentrate on learning words and phrases associated with specific topics, such as "Introducing yourself", "Reservations" or "In the restaurant". To help you learn, you can choose from 8 entertaining exercises. Once you have given a correct answer, it's up to you to decide whether you are now ready to proceed to the next level.
• Choose from 32 languages.
• Over 2,100 words and phrases illustrated and articulated per language.
• You decide what you want to learn.
• All phases are articulated by native speakers.
• Each word and phrase is illustrated, making them even easier to memorise.
• Choose from 8 different types of entertaining exercise for enhancing your vocabulary training.
• Concise and logical division of content into topics and sub-topics.
• Extremely easy to follow for all ages, from children to pensioners.
1. Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
2. Beta Function
3. Scientific Calculator (infix)
4. Covariance & Correlation
5. Effective Size
6. Error Function
7. Gamma Function
a. CDF & PDF
b. p-value and Inverse p-value
9. Simple and Multiple Regression
10. Solver (with reverse Polish post-fix calculator)
11. Summary Statistics
12. Context Sensitive Help videos
13. Call support
14. E-Mail support
15. Accepts data files to process
16. Draws graphs & charts
ANOVA - Analysis of Variance - Features:
Intra-class Correlation Calculator for ANOVA
One-Way ANOVA Calculator
From Summary Data - supply number of subjects, mean and standard deviation
From Detail Data - supply data within a group and keep adding groups
From Data File - supply tab delimited file.
Beta Function Calculator
Incomplete Beta Function Calculator
Regularized Incomplete Beta Function Calculator
Scientific Calculator (Infix notation):
18 Basic Arithmetic Operations
Ability to specify and perform fractions
5 Probability Operations
4 Memory Operations
13 Trigonometry operations
5 Statistics functions + data repeat
Specify significance and precision
Autometic precedence and ability parenthesis
Covariance & Correlation:
Covariance and Correlation by entering data. Data sets need to appear column wise. When a row is added, the data points for all the groups in the same position are added.
Covariance and Correlation from file
Covariance from correlation
Correlation from covariance
Significance of correlation
Effect Size - Hierarchical Multiple Regression
Effect Size - Multiple Regression
Effect size Student's t-Test: Calculates the (two-tailed) effect size for Student's t-test (Cohen's d), given the mean and standard deviation for two independent samples of equal size.
Computes the value of the error function (a.k.a the Gauss error function) evaluated at a value of x. The value returned will be the error function evaluated along the integral from zero to x.
Computes value of the complementary error function. Error function evaluated along the integral from x to positive infinity.
Incomplete Gamma Function
Regularized Incomplete Gamma Function
5 Probability Density Function (PDF) functions
3 Cumulative Density Function (CDF) functions
a. Fisher F-Distribution
b. Normal distribution
c. Standard Normal Distribution
9 p-Values + 5 inverse
a. Chi-Square test
b. Correlation Coefficient
c. Fisher F-test & inverse
d. Fisher' Exact Test
e. Normal - cumulative, 1 & 2-Tailed & inverse
f. Student T-Test & inverse
Simple and Multiple Regression:
Calculates simple and multiple regression
Accepts input from data file
Allows entry of input data from key board
4. Draws graphs for simple regression
Solver (with reverse Polish post-fix notation calculator):
Value of f(x) at c
fc clears fx
Cij supplies coefficient
20 Basic Arithmetic functions
5 Probability Operations
4 Memory Operations
13 Trigonometry operations
5 Statistics functions + data repeat
Specify significance and precision
Calculates the following 10 summary statistics.
sum of squares
From entering data points or picking up data in a file where each line contains a data point.
eyes on the day of the board. All in one application!
Help site: sites.google.com/site/onadesidees/
A notebook for school ratings and three books (absences, delays, penalties, or whatever you want) fully
A review book to have all the information before me the day of the class council.
And two indispensable books (in-app purchase):
- Class Plan
Finally back up your data on Dropbox or even sync them with a second Android device.
Follow developments on Twitter: @onadesidees
2. The app has five(5) main screens:
- Main Menu
- List with all homework assignments, sorted on date, with counters for the amount of homework not "done" yet.
- List with all Exams, sorted on date,
- Timetable for the current day
- Timetable for the current week
3. You can define your own subjects/lessons.
You can define the start and end times of the lessons.
Upto 20 lessons per day.
You can define contact information for each subject.
4. Feature to make a temporary (one lesson, one day) timetable change.
5. ---> Possible to use a 2- 3- and 4-week timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
6. ---> Possible to use a rotating timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
7. By (short) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define homework for that lesson.
By (long) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define a one-time timetable change for that lesson.
8. In the Timetable screens, there are indications for unfinished homework and examinations for lessons.
9. By sweeping left or right on the timetable screen, you can go forward or backward in time.
Sweep down is back to current day/week
10. Multiple homescreen widgets available.
Tablet optimization was sponsored and designed by Digitally Different Srl
[Arabic translation by: Adel Al-Ghuzaili]
Let your children explore 20 awesome mini games and counting puzzles, all of which promote early learning and help build number counting skills. Whether they're serving up a 7-layer sandwich or finding 14 colorful cupcakes, your little toddler will have fun with early learning through a number of interactive counting puzzles and matching games.
Finding ways to keep your toddler amused can be trying for even the best parent or teacher. TallyTots Counting is the perfect way to keep them busy, while teaching them that learning numbers can be fun. Whether your children are strapped in for a long car ride, waiting anxiously at the doctor's office or need something to do at home, this app is great for keeping your kids busy and learning anywhere, the classroom included.
All games and puzzles feature fun number cartoon graphics coupled with positive verbal encouragement. Your kids will love counting zooming race cars, squeaky white mice, buzzing fireflies and much more!
TallyTots Counting also comes with a 123 number sing along song, so both you and your kids can sing and count at the same time. If you really want to challenge your children, use the 1-to-100 number guide and watch them impress family and friends as they count every number from 1 to 100 perfectly!
Great for the preschool level, this app is the perfect way for your kids to explore numbers and develop the foundation for early learning and basic math skills. Your kids will find that numbers are both easy and fun, and you'll be happy and proud to see how positive your child feels about learning.
This app is fully unlocked, with no in-app purchases.
• 20 puzzles and mini games that teach numbers, basic math, order and sorting.
• Bold digits and numbers in different colors your child can easily read and see.
• An upbeat and fun 123 number sing along song so you can sing with your kids.
• An interactive 1-to-100 number guide to challenge your children.
• Safe, worry-free play with a Parent Gate and no third-party ads, so your little one can stay focused and learning without any distractions.
• Top Ten Classroom Math Apps - Teachers With Apps
• Top 50 Apps - Babble.com
• Featured in Apple's Apps for Preschool & Kindergarten
"This educational app for toddlers is one of the best we've seen." - Famigo
Finding the perfect app to teach your kids the joy of learning shouldn't be a numbers game. Download TallyTots Counting and have your kids learning numbers today!
Crafted by Spinlight - a team of talented artists and parents who share a simple goal - to make games that spark a lifelong passion for learning.
É o Sala de Professor para ver, ler e interagir.
Teacher Gradebookis a friendly, powerful and great Android app for teachers to manage students grades. It is a digital gradebook for teachers.
I am a teacher that develops the app in my spare time..
Designed specially for Tablets but it also works on smartphones.
The app can be protected with a password and database is encrypted, so in case you lose your device, the personal students' data is safe.
- Specially designed for Tablets
- PDF and CSV export
- Weekly Schedule/Timetable
- Encrypted database: your data is safe even if you lose it.
- Manage Students: Add / modify / delete students, add comments
- Grades and activities management
- Pick a random student: useful to ask the students
- Cell Colors: set a color the whole column, a whole row or a single cell
- Color Grades / Marks: assign colors to the grades according to their value
- Different types of grades: Numeric grades, counter grades, free text grades, icon grades and calculated grades (allow automatic calculations of assigning a weight)
- Grade symbols: add / edit / delete different ways to view the grades. Example: Outstanding, Remarkable, A, A+, F, etc...
- Icons: icons can be assigned to the cells, and student activities. The teacher gives the meaning that wants to a particular icon.
- Allows you to create groups of students or subjects.
- Creates assessments / quarters / terms / trimesters
- International: adapting the educational system of different countries
- Attendance: Absence, Delays, Justified absence, Justified delay
- Student's grade reporting
- Backups: Manual backups locally and in the Cloud, Automatic local Backups, Auto backup in Google Play: retrieve all data in case you lose your phone or tablet.
- Import students from a CSV file.
- Classroom diary: annotations for each group or subject.
** Visit the oficial web: http://www.teachernotebook.net
** TRANSLATION HELP: If you want to contribute to translate this app to your language mail me to email@example.com **
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/114846341726421534021
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cuadernoprofeso
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Teacher-Notebook-Cuaderno-Profesor/544794855653425
• cool, simple and colorful graphics;
• all times tables up to 12;
• endless opportunities to practice the times tables (questions generated randomly)
• free educational game;
Multiplication is an important subject for success in elementary school. Math games for kids can help take the frustration out of learning multiplication with games, flash cards, worksheets, and activities. Our game make learning multiplication facts more fun than frustrating for young learners. It is essential for elementary school and middle school to have a solid math foundation, so why shouldn’t they play cool multiplication games and learn at the same time? Times table is a free, carefully designed game, which uses a child-friendly interface with easy navigation making it suitable for independent play. It helps to learn multiplication tables in an effective and fun way. It challenges Kids to keep practicing and do this math exercises. Easy to use – just slide the screen to choose the correct answer. If you select the correct one- the application automatically changes the card to the next question. If you choose wrong, before the next question will be indicated the correct answer.
• PLAY - answer chosen number of questions in the time limit. Kids will get new questions each time they play the game. The app stores scores, so parents could keep track of their children's progress. Kids love to play and afterwards see their progress in the overview.
• LEARN - allows you to choose which times tables you wish to practice. Learn all multplication tables by heart in time / no time. Ideal to prepare for the test at school.
• SCORE - quickly and easily review all the scores.
• OPTIONS - allows you to choose time limit and number of questions.
If you have any children in school who are not doing well in math class, no matter what the level or grade they are in. This game apply to them and their friends!
Having problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/TimesTablesGame
Sounds provided by http://www.freesfx.co.uk
-Robust grade book with multiple tabs, columns and an infinite number of students
-Average marks calculation and student marks management with simple formulae
-Student files and photos, and email communications with their parents
-Class diary: planning, follow-up and management of your groups’ day-to-day
-Appealing display of each day’s schedule right at the application’s start-up
-Calendar to plan your teaching activities and combine it with your personal tasks
-Backup copies in the cloud
-Useful tool to take notes or add comments
-Student import through files compatible with Excel (CSV)
-Data export to Excel (CSV)
-Student reporting in Word (RTF) including their marks, attendance, personal information, etc.
-Class diary export in Word (RTF) format
-Highly customizable: calendars configuration, mark types, different colours by group, holidays, etc.
It’s as easy to use as pen and paper! Once you’ve started organizing your day-to-day with Additio, you’ll wonder how you could manage without it before.
Additio has been created by a team 100% dedicated to making new and free updates. We would love to know how we can help you in your daily teaching activities. We’d love to know how we can make your daily work even easier, so get in touch via our forum or through our Twitter account @additioapp :)
This app is compatible with TABLETS Android 4.0 (or superior). The app does NOT work on phones
An advanced version of the learning content, with more than 2,200 illustrated words and phrases for each language, is available directly within the app. You can also purchase a set containing all 32 languages. This option will save you money if you need more than one target language. An advanced version of Language Coach, with all 32 languages and more than 2,200 illustrated words and phrases, is also available on Google Play.
With Language Coach Lite you get:
• 268 illustrated words and phrases with audio tracks from the Basics category of each language, free of charge.
• Up to 32 learning languages: German, French, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Latin America), Italian, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Bulgarian, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Hindi, Vietnamese, Farsi, Catalan, Romanian and Ukrainian.
• All words and phrases are spoken by native speakers.
• The learning method is based on the flashcard drill concept.
• Eight different types of entertaining exercise for enhancing your vocabulary training.
• All content stored on the device; no Internet connection required for use. You need to download the required languages once only.
• Extremely easy to follow for all ages, from children to pensioners.
If you want to give the software a try first, check QuintCoach Free - which is the same functionality but only with adds.
Have fun with QuintCoach!
Have fun with QuintCoach Free!
PS: If QuintCoach Free helps you making progress in learning notes, please rate the software. If not, give me a note how to impove the software :-)
Keywords: learning notes, reading notes, learn notes, read notes, tonality, keyboard, piano
Restrictions of the free software: No restrictions - just some adds
With this program you can just roll the dice, roll them in a hidden mode or you can play a collection game (e.g. like yahtzee). This can be done with up to 6 dices. The game is completeley configurable (which dice combinations can be selected, how many points are provided for which combination and how many throws for each round are allowed). The game can be played with up to 6 player (on one device) - but here a tablet is recommended - on a phone the game is usually played in a single mode. A reset button allows you to put the settings to the default values