It is different from most of existing products by being free, by it's grammatically correct natural language generation features (inflection, tenses, using the setting user gender to alter first person sentences1 and more) and by usage of gesture search on mobile phones where keyboard is not reliable because is small screen.
Also, my friends have found it to be a fun toy to learn basics of foreign language :)
The application includes ~5000 icons obtained from arasaac.org, where ~900 are properly categorized, and others are accessible through search. It supports French language well, and there is an early prototype for English too.
Other features include:
* recent phrases and pictogram history (each category lists most used ones on top) accessibility
* for easier identification icons tagged with the 6 SPC colors (actions, names, descriptives etc)
* option to display text in capital letters
* compatibility with both Tablets and mobile phones
DONATE TO HELP THIS IMPROVE:
If you liked the application, you may donate to allow us add new features/improvements much more quickly: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=DY6954755BM48
* install "gesture search"
* About Languages and Text-to-Speech:
* to use French or English you have to set your phone/tablet language to the one you wish to use (go to your phone Settings)
* you will also need text to speech engine to be installed (go to Settings->Install voice data etc)
---- For much higher quality voices you may get the SVOX voices from android market ( https://market.android.com/details?id=com.svox.classic ) for around 3 EUR (include free fully featured two week trial). Note: I'm not affiliated with them, just used and liked their quality.
The application includes (downloads them on first run) 5000+ ARASAAC pictograms limited to non-commercial use (Creative Commons) that must be redistributed under the same licence.
Author of the pictograms: Sergio Palao
License: CC (BY-NC-SA)
-Extremely easy to learn and use
-Create beautiful three-by-three Grids
-5 Grids, 9 Tiles per Grid, up to 45 Images
-Add pre-stored images or take pictures using the tablet camera on the spot
-Easily toggle between Edit and Speech Mode
-Switch between grids instantly
-Configure one whole grid in less than one minute!
-It is recommended to use "IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ" as the default TTS Engine. Also recommended to use "IVONA Kendra US English beta" (or the voice of your choice) as the default voice for best user experience. Instructions on how to configure this can be found on the youtube channel below or the user manual.
-It is recommended to use an external speaker for the best user experience
-Contact YouTalk AAC at email@example.com with comments, concerns, and suggestions!
-Acer Iconia A501 10.1''
-ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 10.1''
-Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime 10.1''
With the app you can create categories, words and phrases, which are placed on large buttons. With these buttons you can create messages that can be shown or spoken.
Speech language and voice
The voice is not part of the app, but the app uses the voice that’s installed on your device. For instance the voices from Google Text-to-Speech. You can change the voice in the settings of your device. You can also download other voices or speech languages from the Google Play Store from companies like SVOX, Acapela or Ivona.
Feedback and information
For feedback, questions, tips or problems, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: http://www.asoft.nl/speechassistant-tips.html
Designed for tablets and smartphones
The app is initially designed for use on a tablet. But the app also works fine on large smartphones.
Easy to use
1. Click on one of the 12 categories.
2. The phrases and words that belong to the category are shown on large buttons.
3. Click on the buttons to create a message that is shown in the display.
4. Click on the speaker icon and the message will be spoken out.
5. It is also possible to send your message to Mail, SMS, Whatsapp, Hangouts, Google+ or Twitter.
Go to the menu of the app and then:
• General Settings: Auto complete, option to prevent double touching and more options.
• Layout and Colors: The size of the buttons, the display and the textsize can be adjusted. It is also possible to adjust the color scheme.
• Categories and Phrases: It is simple to add, change or delete your own categories, words or phrases.
• Speech and sound: For adjusting the sound settings and a link to the Text-to-Speech settings of your device.
• Backup en Restore: Option to backup and restore your categories, words and phrases.
Alexicom AAC lets you use your Android phone or tablet as an augmentative communication device. We offer over 1,200 pre-made pages and over 7,000 images in our public libraries, which include twelve pre-made page sets: ChildPreA/B, Child1A/B, Child2, Child Intermediate, PicSpeechmaker, Adult1, Adult2, Speechmaker, Healthcare, and Spanish Child1. You can easily import these pages into your own online library, customize them, and/or create your own pages. AT&T Natural Voices offer text-to-speech output in 20 voices and five languages.
Because your pages are stored on the Alexicom server, picture importation is easy. You can upload your own pictures from your hard drive, camera, or flash drive, or copy them straight from the internet using any of the popular search engines. It’s as easy as pasting the image URL into the cell you’re editing and pressing ‘Update’. Page creation and linking are equally simple.
Alexicom is not device dependent. Your pages can be accessed from any Mac, PC, or Linux computer, Android or iOS device, or other device with a standard web browser. Pages can be shared between SLPs, teachers, and caregivers and edited without taking the device away from the user. Use your pages online or offline and publish them to multiple devices. Easily print your pages and even use them on an interactive white board.
Free features include:
• In-app page creation and editing
• Direct camera image acquisition
• Bluetooth and direct touch scanning
• Word prediction (XT9 where available)
• On-board text-to-speech in over 25 languages (uses any installed TTS engine in any language)
• Bluetooth & direct touch scanning
• Auto-scan & step-scan
• Sequential & row/column scanning
• Auditory preview scanning
• Automatic home page loading
• Password-protected editing and settings menus
• Ability to merge, replace, and delete pages
• 32 speaking, linking demo pages
This version allows direct publishing of our public library page sets to your Android device. Easily publish an entire page set in 3 + 1 button presses. From the Publish New tab: 1) Select a page set, 2) check Select All, and 3) hit Publish (Merge to keep existing or Replace to erase all). Once the content has been packed, the "Click here to download" link will appear. Click it and the page set will automatically be installed on your device.
Explore Speechmaker (196 pages), PicSpeechmaker (243 pages), Child Intermediate (318 pages), and many other page sets.
IF YOU ARE UPDATING FROM A PREVIOUS VERSION: The file structure of the app has changed. You will not have access to content from previous versions. If you install this version of the app, you MUST republish your pages.
If you are updating from a previous version and would like to install the demo pages, please try the following:
1) Press the menu button and select the 'Unzip new pages' tab
2) Press the 'Unzip new' button
3) Select 'Replace'.
4) It should clean up the file directory and ask you if you would like to install the demo pages.
5) Select 'Yes'.
6) It will unzip the demo pages into the new directory.
If you need assistance, please contact us.
We have adapted the development as well as the technology 3D of PiktoPlus, so that the App can be run on any Android tablet from version 2.3. You do not have the need to buy a high-cost tablet.
PiktoPlus is aimed at both children and adults, especially those with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Acquired Brain Injury (DCA), Down syndrome and any difficulties in oral communication.
Within PiktoPlus the users create their own avatar or PiktoME 3D: Then every 3D pictogram will be transformed with the appearance of the user (playing, running, eating, drinking, drawing, happy, sad etc.).
PiktoPlus has thousands of own pictograms.
PiktoPlus easily imports external pictures and pictograms.
PiktoPlus has an automated week-schedule to show the everyday's activities.
PiktoPlus allows the therapists and parents to edit quickly communication boards.
PiktoPlus allows to change the audio and the text of the pictograms easily.
PiktoPlus admints multi-user mode. Specially designed for schools and language therapy centers.
PiktoPlus allows multiple boards with dozens of pictograms sorted.
PiktoPlus has its own system of accessibility for people with disabilities.
... and more! Download free trial version with full functionality for 20 hours OF USE.
Discover www.store.limbika.com and get free training with your PiktoPlus.
GoStop’ can teach children or adults who have very little or no language abilities to initiate communication and have control over their environment in a fun and functional way. For example, clients who are in wheelchairs can finally have control over when they ‘go’ and ‘stop’ which can be very motivating. Other fun and motivating therapy ideas using ‘GoStop’ are: during mealtimes, watching a favourite DVD or listening to some favourite music, playing with a favourite object e.g. car or train set, playing in the playground e.g. swings, seesaws and trampolines.
‘Go’ and ‘Stop’ are two of the best words to start with when working on communication as they allow you to control your environment in so many motivating ways. As it is developed by two Speech and Language Therapists (Pathologists) working as clinicians in the Alternative and Augmentative Communication (AAC) field, it’s development is based both on the most up-to-date research and on clinical experience.
Visit http://www.annaspeak.blogspot.co.nz/ for more hints and tips or to comment and give us ideas!
This is the most complete app you want when it comes to information about motivational speeches for students.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for inspirational speeches app fans.
Download this app now!
Looking for something different? A unique motivation speech collection to get you inspired and reaching for your dreams.
Discover everything you want to know about Motivational Speeches! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date unstoppable gush of news and information about motivational words.
- Like and comment on famous motivational speeches articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest Motivational Speeches products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on motivational speech topics.
- Be one of the firsts to get the Motivational Speeches best deals.
- Share Motivational Speeches news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This Motivational Speeches app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page which helps fund and promote the development of this Motivational Speeches app. If you do not want to use this awesome resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this free Motivational Speeches app now!
Speech To SMS will let you talk as it type's the message for you.
Speech To SMS is a full-featured messaging app that includes voice addressing and dictation.
Viewing the categories of treatment.
Subdivision of the treatments.
Details of the quality of the equipment.
Details on the type of treatment performed by the equipment.
Details on the type of product.
Details on the methodology applied to the product.
- Easy to Use
- Multiple Natural Sounding Voices
- 12 TTS Voices - English US, English UK, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Russian
> Help - I hear Nothing <
By default Android only comes with English Speech Engine. And only that is available for Offline Use.
To listen to other languages you should have a Data connection enabled or Need to download Speech Engine for Offline Use.
To Download Speech Engine for Offline Use, Follow these instructions:
1. Open Android Settings
2. Tap Language & Input
3. Tap Text to Speech Output
4. Tap Settings of Google Text to Speech
5. Tap Install Voice Data
6. Tap Download button to download the language engine of your choice.
Windows Version is also Available - http://www.abhisoft.net/talking-translator/
Join us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/abhisofttech
Keywords: talker aphasia disabled handicap apraxia disorder articulation phonological phonetic AAC Augmentative alternative communication ALS Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis MND motor neurone disease
'YesNo’ can teach children or adults who have very little or no language abilities to initiate communication and have control over their environment in a fun and functional way. Other fun and motivating therapy ideas using ‘YesNo’ are: Choosing food during mealtimes, choosing a favourite DVD, consenting to medical procedures, answering questions about pain and illness and answering questions during day-to-day conversation.
'Yes' and 'No' are two of the best words to start with when working on communication as they allow you to control your environment in so many motivating ways. As it is developed by two Speech and Language Therapists (Pathologists) working as clinicians in the Alternative and Augmentative Communication (AAC) field, it’s development is based both on the most up-to-date research and on clinical experience.
Visit http://www.annaspeak.blogspot.co.nz/ for more hints and tips or to comment and give us ideas!
Novi Komunikator (plava ikona) izdaje se kao nova aplikacija što znači da korisničke simbole iz starog Komunikatora (narančasta ikona) nije moguće prebaciti u novi Komunikator.
Korisnici starog Komunikatora mogu istodobno koristiti obje aplikacije (stari i novi Komunikator) na svom uređaju.
Did u ever wonder why you had to carry a copy of your favorite video and audio file. Or, you have a Video file with you, and you wanted to only listen to audio, on your trip to office.
This Software aims to extract the audio from your media files. On Demand. It simply extracts and prepares a completely valid aac audio file, in case the media file has the audio track encoded in aac format. And it is very fast.
It also does not re-encode the audio, and the extracted audio file has no kind of quality loss.
I wanted such an app, to strip audio, to listen while travelling, as listening to audio on your audio players, enables you to add additional effects as supported by your device, and its harder and waste of your device's battery to view videos.
Almost all the modern devices record audio in aac format. and so this software can extract such audio tracks, and you can play them in music players.
Note: Tested only with unprotected media, like those recorded on your phone, and those which are not protected by any kind of DRM.
Note: Tested to work on Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
More from developer
-Select from pre-made Affirmations for: Health,Abundance,Happiness
-Select Relaxing and Healing Solfeggio Frequencies - combined with Binaural theta beats
-Create your own Subliminal affirmations - easily with the Subliminal recorder
-Choose your favorite music or audio from your library - playing your selected Subliminal(s) as you enjoy your favorite music or audio
This APP will give you the power of subliminal affirmations and/or healing and relaxing Solfeggio Frequencies, while you listen to your favorite Music or Audio. Easily queue up music or audio from your collection - choose your Subliminal(s) and/or Solfeggio Theta Binaural beats - and presto! The power of your mind will be working for you while you enjoy your favorite Music or Audio. SubListen is easy to use and - lets you create your own subliminal to direct your mind. Now you can create subliminals that are targeted for exactly what you need or desire - and enjoy your favorite music or audio while inspiring your higher mind.
- Over 1 hour and 20 minutes of total playtime
- Loop single or all meditations
- Binaural Beats
- Solfeggio Frequencies
- Isochronic Tones
- Theta and Alpha Inducing Brain Entrainment technologies
- Live stereo ambient nature tracks
AjnaVisions - HealingSpirit - SatoriSND
Audio Brain entrainment meditations using subtle stereo theta wave inducing Binaural Beats set to base Solfeggio Frequencies - with Alpha Pulse Isochronic tones, along with digital stereo live nature recordings and rich deep synthesized tracks - and enhanced with digital sound loops and effects.
* Easily Add AlphaMind technology to your favorite music
*Alpha Wave Isochronic Tones
*Alpha Wave Binaural Beats
*Healing Solfeggio Frequencies
*Create your own Subliminal Affirmations
Alpha Wave Brain state allows you to feel the energy in every part of your body. Mental chatter, worries and anxiety fade away as your consciousness resonates with the NOW and your mind is focussed, relaxed & ready for affirmations, visualizations & suggestions. Help encourage your mind into the Alpha State with AlphaMind and reach your highest potential. Great for Meditation, Exercise, Studying & Creativity, Peak Performance, Visualization and Manifestation. The power of your mind is in the Alpha Wave Brain state.