It is different from most of existing products by being free, by it's grammatically correct natural language generation features (inflection, tenses, using the setting user gender to alter first person sentences1 and more) and by usage of gesture search on mobile phones where keyboard is not reliable because is small screen.
Also, my friends have found it to be a fun toy to learn basics of foreign language :)
The application includes ~5000 icons obtained from arasaac.org, where ~900 are properly categorized, and others are accessible through search. It supports French language well, and there is an early prototype for English too.
Other features include:
* recent phrases and pictogram history (each category lists most used ones on top) accessibility
* for easier identification icons tagged with the 6 SPC colors (actions, names, descriptives etc)
* option to display text in capital letters
* compatibility with both Tablets and mobile phones
DONATE TO HELP THIS IMPROVE:
If you liked the application, you may donate to allow us add new features/improvements much more quickly: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=DY6954755BM48
* install "gesture search"
* About Languages and Text-to-Speech:
* to use French or English you have to set your phone/tablet language to the one you wish to use (go to your phone Settings)
* you will also need text to speech engine to be installed (go to Settings->Install voice data etc)
---- For much higher quality voices you may get the SVOX voices from android market ( https://market.android.com/details?id=com.svox.classic ) for around 3 EUR (include free fully featured two week trial). Note: I'm not affiliated with them, just used and liked their quality.
The application includes (downloads them on first run) 5000+ ARASAAC pictograms limited to non-commercial use (Creative Commons) that must be redistributed under the same licence.
Author of the pictograms: Sergio Palao
License: CC (BY-NC-SA)
-Extremely easy to learn and use
-Create beautiful three-by-three Grids
-5 Grids, 9 Tiles per Grid, up to 45 Images
-Add pre-stored images or take pictures using the tablet camera on the spot
-Easily toggle between Edit and Speech Mode
-Switch between grids instantly
-Configure one whole grid in less than one minute!
-It is recommended to use "IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ" as the default TTS Engine. Also recommended to use "IVONA Kendra US English beta" (or the voice of your choice) as the default voice for best user experience. Instructions on how to configure this can be found on the youtube channel below or the user manual.
-It is recommended to use an external speaker for the best user experience
-Contact YouTalk AAC at email@example.com with comments, concerns, and suggestions!
-Acer Iconia A501 10.1''
-ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 10.1''
-Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime 10.1''
With the app you can create categories, words and phrases, which are placed on large buttons. With these buttons you can create messages that can be shown or spoken.
Speech language and voice
The voice is not part of the app, but the app uses the voice that’s installed on your device. For instance the voices from Google Text-to-Speech. You can change the voice in the settings of your device. You can also download other voices or speech languages from the Google Play Store from companies like SVOX, Acapela or Ivona.
Feedback and information
For feedback, questions, tips or problems, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: http://www.asoft.nl/speechassistant-tips.html
Designed for tablets and smartphones
The app is initially designed for use on a tablet. But the app also works fine on large smartphones.
Easy to use
1. Click on one of the 12 categories.
2. The phrases and words that belong to the category are shown on large buttons.
3. Click on the buttons to create a message that is shown in the display.
4. Click on the speaker icon and the message will be spoken out.
5. It is also possible to send your message to Mail, SMS, Whatsapp, Hangouts, Google+ or Twitter.
Go to the menu of the app and then:
• General Settings: Auto complete, option to prevent double touching and more options.
• Layout and Colors: The size of the buttons, the display and the textsize can be adjusted. It is also possible to adjust the color scheme.
• Categories and Phrases: It is simple to add, change or delete your own categories, words or phrases.
• Speech and sound: For adjusting the sound settings and a link to the Text-to-Speech settings of your device.
• Backup en Restore: Option to backup and restore your categories, words and phrases.
Alexicom AAC lets you use your Android phone or tablet as an augmentative communication device. We offer over 1,200 pre-made pages and over 7,000 images in our public libraries, which include twelve pre-made page sets: ChildPreA/B, Child1A/B, Child2, Child Intermediate, PicSpeechmaker, Adult1, Adult2, Speechmaker, Healthcare, and Spanish Child1. You can easily import these pages into your own online library, customize them, and/or create your own pages. AT&T Natural Voices offer text-to-speech output in 20 voices and five languages.
Because your pages are stored on the Alexicom server, picture importation is easy. You can upload your own pictures from your hard drive, camera, or flash drive, or copy them straight from the internet using any of the popular search engines. It’s as easy as pasting the image URL into the cell you’re editing and pressing ‘Update’. Page creation and linking are equally simple.
Alexicom is not device dependent. Your pages can be accessed from any Mac, PC, or Linux computer, Android or iOS device, or other device with a standard web browser. Pages can be shared between SLPs, teachers, and caregivers and edited without taking the device away from the user. Use your pages online or offline and publish them to multiple devices. Easily print your pages and even use them on an interactive white board.
Free features include:
• In-app page creation and editing
• Direct camera image acquisition
• Bluetooth and direct touch scanning
• Word prediction (XT9 where available)
• On-board text-to-speech in over 25 languages (uses any installed TTS engine in any language)
• Bluetooth & direct touch scanning
• Auto-scan & step-scan
• Sequential & row/column scanning
• Auditory preview scanning
• Automatic home page loading
• Password-protected editing and settings menus
• Ability to merge, replace, and delete pages
• 32 speaking, linking demo pages
This version allows direct publishing of our public library page sets to your Android device. Easily publish an entire page set in 3 + 1 button presses. From the Publish New tab: 1) Select a page set, 2) check Select All, and 3) hit Publish (Merge to keep existing or Replace to erase all). Once the content has been packed, the "Click here to download" link will appear. Click it and the page set will automatically be installed on your device.
Explore Speechmaker (196 pages), PicSpeechmaker (243 pages), Child Intermediate (318 pages), and many other page sets.
IF YOU ARE UPDATING FROM A PREVIOUS VERSION: The file structure of the app has changed. You will not have access to content from previous versions. If you install this version of the app, you MUST republish your pages.
If you are updating from a previous version and would like to install the demo pages, please try the following:
1) Press the menu button and select the 'Unzip new pages' tab
2) Press the 'Unzip new' button
3) Select 'Replace'.
4) It should clean up the file directory and ask you if you would like to install the demo pages.
5) Select 'Yes'.
6) It will unzip the demo pages into the new directory.
If you need assistance, please contact us.
Speech To SMS will let you talk as it type's the message for you.
Speech To SMS is a full-featured messaging app that includes voice addressing and dictation.
- Easy to Use
- Multiple Natural Sounding Voices
- 12 TTS Voices - English US, English UK, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Russian
> Help - I hear Nothing <
By default Android only comes with English Speech Engine. And only that is available for Offline Use.
To listen to other languages you should have a Data connection enabled or Need to download Speech Engine for Offline Use.
To Download Speech Engine for Offline Use, Follow these instructions:
1. Open Android Settings
2. Tap Language & Input
3. Tap Text to Speech Output
4. Tap Settings of Google Text to Speech
5. Tap Install Voice Data
6. Tap Download button to download the language engine of your choice.
Windows Version is also Available - http://www.abhisoft.net/talking-translator/
Join us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/abhisofttech
Keywords: talker aphasia disabled handicap apraxia disorder articulation phonological phonetic AAC Augmentative alternative communication ALS Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis MND motor neurone disease
This is the most complete app you want when it comes to information about motivational speeches for students.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for inspirational speeches app fans.
Download this app now!
Looking for something different? A unique motivation speech collection to get you inspired and reaching for your dreams.
Discover everything you want to know about Motivational Speeches! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date unstoppable gush of news and information about motivational words.
- Like and comment on famous motivational speeches articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest Motivational Speeches products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on motivational speech topics.
- Be one of the firsts to get the Motivational Speeches best deals.
- Share Motivational Speeches news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This Motivational Speeches app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page which helps fund and promote the development of this Motivational Speeches app. If you do not want to use this awesome resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this free Motivational Speeches app now!
This app is aimed at kids who benefit from visual reinforcers, particularly kids who are non-verbal, autistic, ASD or kids who just plain do better with visual feedback.
The app allows you to set various timers (in seconds), the corresponding text to display and the image to display during the countdown. In addition you can set it to play a sound when the countdown is up.
Find out more on our website http://www.touch-and-go.org
Pic-A-Pec works by scrolling through pages of icons, selecting the desired symbol which is visually sent to the sentence area. Upon sentence completion it can be presented to the listener or read out by the text to talk function. Each step of the process mimics physical picture exchange, only the user can do so using a platform that does not attract negative social stigma.
Pic-A-Pec has been developed by a behavioural therapist with experience teaching and implementing picture exchange systems, giving an understanding of the challenges and requirements of meeting the needs of its users. It has been developed as an element to assist individuals and families by being time and cost effective.
Please note: Mayer-Johnson Images in screenshots and video are not currently included with the app.
Keywords: PECS, Autism, AAC, Text-to-speech, non-verbal, ASD
The Picture Communication Symbols ©1981–2011 by Mayer-Johnson LLC. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Used with permission.
Boardmaker® is a trademark of Mayer-Johnson LLC.
This is a very simple and basic program that converts text to speech. The user inputs the text and presses a button and the phone speaks the words you input. No frills, no fancy graphics, no unneeded options or coding that bog it down. Just simple, plain, and efficient.
Please don't mark it down for lack of features or lack of graphical fluff because that wasn't the point. The purpose was to keep it small and simple. NOTE: You MUST follow the on screen instructions to activate the text-to-speech functionality on your phone device in order for it to work. Please do not leave comments that it doesn't work if you have not tried to activate this in the settings.
**** ATTENTION: This developer is currently seeking a full time job in the greater Everett/Seattle Area of Washington. If you are an employer and would like to schedule an interview please get in touch!
This app is CURRENTLY ad free but I am also privately selling a permanent ad spot at the bottom of this app. Please let me know if you are interested.
For all questions, inquiries, bugs, praises (especially those!), and donation information, please contact me...
-Select multiple languages.
-Manipulate the voice speed
-Manipulate voice Pitch (fun XD)
-Store and delete previous words/texts
Please don't hesitate in leaving a review, thanks for your support.
PD: THE AVAILABLE LANGUAGES DEPEND FROM THE TTS ENGINE INSTALLED ON YOUR DEVICE, NOT FROM THE APP, thanks =).
free, android, tts, text to speech, text to voice, text reader, voice, text, reader, talk, speech,text to speech engine, droid talk
Viewing the categories of treatment.
Subdivision of the treatments.
Details of the quality of the equipment.
Details on the type of treatment performed by the equipment.
Details on the type of product.
Details on the methodology applied to the product.
TapToTalk turns an Android Phone or Tablet into an augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) device. TapToTalk makes communication fun, like another “game” on this cool device. Just tap a picture and TapToTalk speaks. Each picture can lead to another screen of pictures.
This free TapToTalk™ app allow users to choose among different sets of AAC albums based on the needs of the non-verbal child or adult. Samples albums are available for children and adults and in different languages; including English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.
TapToTalk is a must have app for special needs children with autism, down syndrome, cerebral palsy, apraxia and other speech delays.
TapToTalk has earned the Parent Tested, Parent Approved Seal of Approval.
Parents of special needs children and adults.. join the AAC revolution with TapToTalk!
If you want to create albums that are individualized to meet the specific needs of your child, you can buy TapToTalk Designer at http://www.taptotalk.com. You can use your own pictures and change the voices. THE FREE APP IS PROVIDED TO ALLOW YOU TO SEE IF IT IS APPROPRIATE FOR THE ADULT OR CHILD BEFORE YOU BUY OR TRY DESIGNER. TapToTalk Designer comes with a 30-day "No Questions Asked" return policy.
More from developer
-Select from pre-made Affirmations for: Health,Abundance,Happiness
-Select Relaxing and Healing Solfeggio Frequencies - combined with Binaural theta beats
-Create your own Subliminal affirmations - easily with the Subliminal recorder
-Choose your favorite music or audio from your library - playing your selected Subliminal(s) as you enjoy your favorite music or audio
This APP will give you the power of subliminal affirmations and/or healing and relaxing Solfeggio Frequencies, while you listen to your favorite Music or Audio. Easily queue up music or audio from your collection - choose your Subliminal(s) and/or Solfeggio Theta Binaural beats - and presto! The power of your mind will be working for you while you enjoy your favorite Music or Audio. SubListen is easy to use and - lets you create your own subliminal to direct your mind. Now you can create subliminals that are targeted for exactly what you need or desire - and enjoy your favorite music or audio while inspiring your higher mind.
- Over 1 hour and 20 minutes of total playtime
- Loop single or all meditations
- Binaural Beats
- Solfeggio Frequencies
- Isochronic Tones
- Theta and Alpha Inducing Brain Entrainment technologies
- Live stereo ambient nature tracks
AjnaVisions - HealingSpirit - SatoriSND
Audio Brain entrainment meditations using subtle stereo theta wave inducing Binaural Beats set to base Solfeggio Frequencies - with Alpha Pulse Isochronic tones, along with digital stereo live nature recordings and rich deep synthesized tracks - and enhanced with digital sound loops and effects.
* Easily Add AlphaMind technology to your favorite music
*Alpha Wave Isochronic Tones
*Alpha Wave Binaural Beats
*Healing Solfeggio Frequencies
*Create your own Subliminal Affirmations
Alpha Wave Brain state allows you to feel the energy in every part of your body. Mental chatter, worries and anxiety fade away as your consciousness resonates with the NOW and your mind is focussed, relaxed & ready for affirmations, visualizations & suggestions. Help encourage your mind into the Alpha State with AlphaMind and reach your highest potential. Great for Meditation, Exercise, Studying & Creativity, Peak Performance, Visualization and Manifestation. The power of your mind is in the Alpha Wave Brain state.