New version goes from 5 stars to 1 This app used to be perfect, but now it's literally unuseable. The interface is completely jacked. For a long time, I couldn't even figure out how to select subliminals beyond the default 4. It doesn't use the same file structure as the old version, so I had to find where the new one went and copy my files there. But nevermind, because no matter what subliminals I select, it just plays ALL of the subliminals in the files directory from the OLD version. Please tell me how I can get the OLD version back!
I can't say enough how much I LOVE this app. I always have it going. Not a memory hog at all! I have it playing in my headphones all day and sleep with it plugged into my alarm clock stereo all night (better w headphones). Moto Z Play
Really great app Since there are no updated reviews on here, I'll leave one. Sleep timer works fine, very simple UI in my opinion, can record your own voice and add binaural beats and wave sounds to it, will play in the background with other apps (eg. Spotify), can adjust volume levels of affirmations, binaural beats, and wave sounds. In my opinion this is a great app, and all concerns seem to have been fixed on my galaxy s4.
Update to Update The app is back and working as flawless ad ever. Just wish it had more directions on how to use the different sections. Which combinations would work best together to get top results.
Is there anyway to have the subliminal pause when a call comes in?
What Happened? This used to be a great app. I have it for my ipod and it works great. This clicks like crazy in the loopback audio from both the binaural beats and the audio tone frequencies. Terrible! I'll stick with the ipod version.
- fixed clicking noise reported in Alpha-Theta & Delta Frequencies
- addressed issue with prev/next buttons when no tracks are selected
- fixed crash involving upgrades from older versions
- remastered tones & frequencies
- added support for saving multiple subliminal
- added improved volume control & settings
- added sleep timer feature
- added playlist shuffle ,repeat, next track & previous track controls
- added help guides throughout app