"8/10" - Inside Mac Games
"Fans looking to get into the Avernum series will do very well with Escape from the Pit, and while the improvements beyond the game engine and visuals are relatively modest, there's still a lot to enjoy even if you've played through the game once before already." - GameBanshee
"The game’s strong writing carries it through, and earns it a place among the greatest indie RPGs. 9.0/10" - Game Chronicles
"It is a tribute to indie gaming as a whole that a game made by such a tiny team can swell into such an involving, engrossing and glorious fantasy epic. - 9/10" - The Digital Fix
"If you're looking for a complex single player RPG and value content at the expense of visuals, don't miss this title. 8/10" - Impulse Gamer
"Spiderweb Software have provided a vast world in which to get lost, and a hefty quest in which to sink your teeth, which will reward those who can overlook its lack of finesse with many hours of enjoyable adventure." - Indie Game Magazine
"Take this one with you on car trips, use it to replace your TV shows on summer break, whatever. No self-respecting fan of RPGs should be without it." - Technology Tell
Avernum: Escape From the Pit is an epic, indie fantasy role-playing adventure. It is optimized for Android tablets and features an enormous world, a fascinating story, and 30+ hours of gameplay. Avernum is the first chapter in an epic tale, the story of imprisonment, rebellion, and the struggle for freedom against overwhelming odds.
Avernum: Escape From the Pit features:
* Epic fantasy adventure in an enormous underworld.
* Huge outdoors and eighty towns and dungeons.
* Three separate game-winning quests. Seek safety, escape or revenge. Do just one of them or all three!
* Unique races and settings make Avernum different from any adventure out there.
* Dozens of side quests and hundreds of magical artifacts.
* Rich game system with over 50 spells and battle disciplines and a multitude of beneficial character traits to choose from.
You have been banished to the underworld, never to see the light of day again.
The surface is ruled by the cruel Emperor Hawthorne, master of the Empire. All of the known lands are subject to his brutal command. Everyone who speaks out, who misbehaves, who doesn’t fit in is cast into the dark, volcanic pits of Avernum, far below the surface. There, you are expected to die, a victim of starvation, horrible monsters, or simple despair.
But not all of the Avernites have surrendered. With magic and steel, they are forging a new nation deep underground. You can join them and fight for safety. Or freedom. Or even, if you dare, revenge on the surface-worlders who tried to destroy you.
Silent Submarine 2 HD Career: Convoy hunter is a continuation of the Silent Submarine naval shooting game. You need to control a submarine and sink enemy ships of the convoy. Your hydroacoustics damaged, attack on the surface. Perform assigned tasks and earn experience points. Your boat is the last defender of the coast. Your glorious career will be rewarded with new ranks and general respect.
1. Full HD support 1920x1200 without loss of quality
2. New bonuses
3. Navy mines and requesting naval artillery
4. Single missions
5. Career game mode
6. 12 naval ranks in career mode
7. Missions medals
8. 5 prestige rank levels
9. Highscores for a single missions
10. 10 different types of warships
11. 4 types of wrecks (obstacles while torpedo shooting)
12. 3 types of weather
13. Quick tips in the game
14. Ability to enable or disable the animation and music in the game (for weak devices)
15. Intelligent performance monitoring system (under the heavy CPU usage the device will automatically turn off some animation)
1. For a limited time you need to get the required number of points!
2. To launch torpedoes you need to be on the surface and click on the screen wherever you want direct it.
3. The larger the ship, the more you need to spend a torpedo to its destruction.
4. Damaged warships begin to shoot. click on the submarine to dive and you will be saved.
5. Monitor the boat health-level otherwise you can die prematurely.
6. Keep the number of torpedoes. reloading torpedoes takes some time.
7. The larger the ship, the more points you get for destroying it.
8. Once you earn the required points in the mission,\nthe remaining bonus points are multiplied by two!
Good luck to you in battle!
sea battle, battleship, sea fight, navy war, submarine attack, naval war
If you'll get an error, please don't leave bad comment right away. Leave us a chance to fix it, send the error report and your comments. We are trying hard to make it work on every device.
With questions or suggestions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fight three of the major sea battles of WW2 pacific. Fly the Avenger, Corsair and Hellcat (or Zero, Kate and Judy for I.J.N.) while commanding recon, patrol and strike flights to their destination from multiple carriers. Action packed you'll be jumping from cockpit to cockpit to save the day. Fly in formation as a bomber or protective fighter escort, fly recon to spot enemy fleets so you can order strike flights at them specifying aircraft and weapon types for bombers and escorts.
The fight is on in generated single missions and in three historic major battles:
- Battle of Santa Cruz
- Battle of Eastern Solomons
- Battle of Midway
Make strategic decisions about flights depending on weapons and planes left on the carriers, consider flight times and weigh your options over defensive and offensive action. 3 seconds later you are looking around from the cockpit again: enough with the radio, lets jump another set of enemies!
Consider the weather and visibility, and don't expect daytime to last forever as night, dusk and dawn will challenge your orientation, navigation and situation awareness skills.
Just when you think your done you'll be faced with landing on a carrier mid-storm in bad visibility. Having survived the whole ordeal, did you do well enough to earn a medal?
Pacific Navy Fighter C.E. is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
Welcome to the target range of a secret training facility for the Navy Seals. You are training to be on the mission to take out Osama Bin Laden! Locations feature everything from diners and post offices to caves and Osama's secret compound! Shoot by tapping the screen, shoot the bad guys and don't shoot the good ones! In the last round of the campaign, Osama himself shows up as a target! Think you have what it takes to be a Seal? Lets see what you got!
Three different game modes:
1. Campaign - 23 levels of difficulty!
2. Survivor - increases speed until you can't keep up
3. Speed - How many baddies can you shoot in 60 seconds?
In-App feature request! Want something new? Use the poll to vote for your favorite addition for me to add!
Awesome artwork by JM Ringuet
Music by Kevin MacLeod
This is the Pro (donate) version of Naval Combat (without ads): if you like the game and want to directly reward my work, thanks a lot. Please feel free to let a comment.
The game is made to enter directly in a game wihtout needing configuration and so have a maximum of fun.
The objective is to arrange your boats on a 10x10 grid and to localize the boats of your opponent, hit und sunk them.
This version offers:
- 1 aircraft carrier (5 cells), 1 battleship (4 cells), 1 submarine (3 cells), 1 cruiser (3 cells) and 1 patrol boat (2 cells). No 1 cell ships in this version, they remove fun!
- one single gameplay: player against CPU
- screenshot of the game when it is over to share your victory (or defeat) with your friends. The screen capture is saved under a picture with PNG format.
- music and sound effects
- list of best scores
Three unique, war-themed pinball tables based on all-time Hollywood hits:
– The four-time Oscar winner "Platoon" (directed by Oliver Stone,
starring Charlie Sheen as Chris)
– "Navy Seals" (directed by Lewis Teague, starring Charlie Sheen as Dale Hawkins,
Michael Biehn as James Curran)
– "Missing in Action" (directed by Joseph Zito, starring Chuck Norris as James Braddock)
The magic of Hollywood mixed with the magic of the Gameprom 3D Engine
to provide the best pinball action currently available for Amazon Kindle.
✔ gameplay with a missions system
✔ awesome 3D cinematic graphics
✔ a unique soundtrack and voices from the movies
✔ camera effects with different types of view
✔ local and online leaderboards
✔ hours and hours of pure action in your very own hands
Take a deep breath... and get it right now!
The team that advances around the Island and into their home spots before everyone else will win. Caribbean Ludo is not a game for the impatient; it poses a great challenge and a need for strategy to safely get around the Island and safely into the home spots. Then again, anyone who has watched or played Ludo in the Caribbean, knows that a win doesn’t come easily!
In this game, you roll a die to determine how many spots you can advance; Firstly, you need to roll either a 6 (difficult mode) or a 6 or 5 (Basic) to bring a new piece onto the board. If you roll a 6, you not only get to move a maximum distance on the island trail, but you also get a bonus roll with each 6 you get. If your Pirate lands on a spot occupied by an opponent’s pirate, you get to make them “walk the plank”!
Want to compete with friends? Enjoy the multi-player mode which enables you to play against 1,2 or 3 opponents. It does not matter what device your friends have, once they have Caribbean Ludo on their device, they can join for some fun!
You can also invite friends to compete over OpenFeint! This is a game for all ages.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about the game please contact me at email@example.com
- 3D graphics and effects
- supporting of any screen
- well known game
- two levels of difficulty
Keywords: navy battle, sea battle, warship, battleship, sea war, морський бій, морской бой
You are the Captain of the Destroyer, a Royal Navy frigate, Tribal Class!
Your mission is to destroy the enemy ships in different ocean battles.
- Super explosive effect!!!
- Level up to earn more strength and fight against increasing enemy difficulty!!!
- Easy controls!!!
- Super Boat you will involve in briny deep sea attack missions and dangerous navy landing operations!!!
- Ocean Navy Fighter!!!
- Realistic Sound Effect
- Updating levels and increasing difficult challenge
- 5 flyable fighters
- 10 ships boat and submarine
US Navy Top Gun Kids lets you train in a 2D simulator blowing up Drones and Rockets in a real US Navy jet! Officially Licensed by the US Navy, Vision Strike Ware brings you a simple fun, continuous play shoot-em up with real planes, drones and rockets.
US NAVY TOP GUN KIDS FEATURES
Real US Navy Aircraft, drones and rockets.
Drone enemies appear more often, the higher level you achieve.
Enemy drones increase in speed and difficulty as you last longer in the simulator.
Collect Silver Stars to increase the distance your aircraft can shoot.
FREE LIVES when you reach higher scores, collect up to 6 aircraft to keep your mission running!
Sand Bags can block your shots near the ground.
Watch out, enemies will start to shoot back!
Can you make it to the Danger Zone?
Now with Optional Motion Controls!
More from developer
Royal Sails is an action/adventure game from CODE FORGE GAMES
The Caribbean, XVI Century. English privateers are steadily increasing their attacks on the Spanish supply lines, and the war between England and Spain is drawing near. You, as Sir William Hawkins, Captain of the Royal Navy, will take part in fight against the Spanish armada in the West Indies. During the course of your career you will take part in raids on enemy cities, plunder treasure fleets and fight in intense naval battles, to secure the dominance of the British Empire in the Caribbean.
Awards & Review
* Best Apps Award
"(...) everything is done in the service of the action, and that's the way a privateer likes it. -- Keoni C." - BestAppsMarket.com
Royal Sails features:
Battle through 20 exciting missions
Take command of 4 deadly warships
Take down your enemies with 3 different weapons.
Command your allies throug the overview interface.
If you encounter any issues please contact us at www.codeforgegames.com/support