Simple but effective. Needs a way to shut it down, I had to go to system settings/apps and force close.
Extremely annoying Constantly going off with notifications that a 'new beacon is found'. Maybe it can be turned off but i dont care, when the default behaviour is that annoying and drives me mad so quickly the whole app goes in the bin.
* Fix freezes and crashes while displaying frequently changing data;
* Support parsing of Eddystone Telemetry
* Handle devices with rotating MAC - no more duplicates!
* Show some info about Estimote Nearables
* Show packets for any unknown BLE advertisers (TVs, smart watches, etc.)
* Improved overall performance and optimizations.
* Detect Eddystone beacons, both URL and UID frame types
* Fix wrong distance for URI beacons.
* Announcing public launch of our OneBeacon SDK
Scan and discover your Bluetooth low energy devices with nRF Connect for Mobile.