Take the action point in this missile defence game.
About the game:
A fun and engaging free arcade games involving pass-and-play or single player turn based heavy artillery game that takes homage from classic arcade games where you try to destroy the enemy by destroying its position before they destroy yours. Control your mortar team, calculate (or guess) where to aim and how many bombs to send at your enemy in a simple arcade game designed for short play sessions with a friend or by yourself. No frills, no fuss, just quick and easy fun fire game!
* In this logical game 19 achievements with 1000 points of Google based achievements to earn!
* Single player vs AI
* Multiplayer vs friends (local pass and play only)
* 4 battlegrounds to fight over and attacking
* Round based gameplay. Develop a strategy, take chances, fight to win!
* Simple gameplay attack game
* Special effects in this action game
* Action point system in firing and moving
* Drop bombs on your enemy by your cannon
* Think like a howitzer and calculate how to strike in this thinking game
* Move your team across the battlefield to get the best position
* Like some other free arcade games, it's FREE to play! No charges
It’s a dueling game and two persons can play this battle game simultaneously.
Download this multiplayer game and enjoy your attacking.
The game lets you shoot heavy artillery as you destroy enemy in this arcade game that is based around duelling with a cannon in each team. Aiming, firing, attacking multiplayer game and action game in one! Destroy your enemy in this attack game that lets you shoot a cannon, setup your missile defence strategy in this dueling battle game that is like classic arcade games of the past! The action point system makes it a thinking game, logical game, battle game and fire game where two players battle it out for supremacy!
As always, we are responsive and here to help. Report any bugs or issues and we'll be happy to help fix them. We also enjoy feedback on how to make our games better or ideas for future games so please send through your ideas and comments!
Proudly developed by indie game developers CODEJAX Studios.
See www.codejaxstudios.com for more upcoming titles!