Swuppy (Switch + Puppy 🐶) is a little companion app for Nintendo Switch users for downloading & sharing screenshots/videos on any Twitter account (both public & private accounts are supported). Just post favorite screenshots to your Twitter account and then use Swuppy to share it with your friends.
- Browser Nintendo Switch games' screenshots & videos on any Twitter account, both public & private.
- Download HD screenshots & videos.
- Support tweets with multiple screenshots (since Nintendo Switch Online update).
- Quickly download & share as file.
- Share direct link to screenshots/videos.
- Quickly share link to a tweet.
More features coming soon...
How to use
1. Post screenshots/videos on your Nintendo Switch to your Twitter account.
2. Use Swuppy to browse your posted screenshots/videos.
3. Download & share.
Will you add support for Facebook?
I don't think so, because the photo/video quality on Facebook is really bad.
Do I need to keep #NintendoSwitch hashtag when posting?
No, you can delete it if you want.
Can I post downloaded videos to Instagram, Facebook?
Yes you can.
Will you add more features?
Definitely yes! If you have any suggestions, don't hesitate to tell me about it at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
NOTE: Swuppy is not affiliated with Nintendo or Twitter. The app uses Firebase Analytics to anonymously note usage data to help improve the user experience.