CodeMint is an online library that harbors final year project research topics and materials for enhancing academic excellence in conducting research.
It provides quality research materials on almost all fields of study so as to meet the research needs of final year students in tertiary institutions.
These final year project research topics and materials are readily available for download on request to interest researchers.
Beneficiaries of these services have multiplied overtime even as this platform is keen to meet further need of final year students including their experiences.
There are thousands of project topics on this platform which serve as a good repository for final year project research topics, materials and project files.
HOW IT WORKS
Finding research topics and materials published on CodeMint is quite easy. There are over 21,000 published project research topics as at January 2020.
It is important to note that access to full research material is ONLY available on request. Meanwhile, all published items give public access to the Project Topic, Abstract, Table of Content and Chapter 1.
There are two basic ways of finding your research topic(s) on CodeMint.
1.Find Project Topic from Department
2.Find Project Topic from Search
To find your desired project topic using your department, follow the simple steps below.
1. Enter the website name https://codemint.net on your web browser, which will take you to the landing page or home page.
2. Click the “Project Departments” link from the top navigation to display all departments.
Then Click on the departmental link of your choice, this will display published project research topics published under that department.
3. Go through the published project research topics and get the relevant topic(s) in the area your conducting your research.
4. Click on the title of the project research topic, this will open a page where you will have access to the project abstract, table of content, and chapter one (1).
5. Take time to read and go through the abstract, table of content and chapter one to see if it is useful to your research work.
6. Click on “Get Full Access” or “Get Complete Material” button to request for the full research work hosted on our online repository.
---Follow the simple instructions displayed afterwards to qualify for full access to the published research topic.
You will be required to pay a token which is used to clear the bill for online space used to host repository files and to manage the CodeMint team.
CODEMINT REPOSITORY ALSO HOSTS WORKING SOFTWARE SOURCE CODES
» Implementations of project research topics especially for Final Year Computer Science students is vital, therefore part of the CodeMint repository also hosts Computer Science Source Codes which are implementations of divers solutions to a stated problem in either a research work or a challenge seen in the community.
Except for graduating students who have good knowledge of programming, web design and database design, it is not possible to get the implementations to their Computer Science Project Research Topics without a guide. Our repository hosts software source codes that serve ONLY as an implementation guide or building block for final year students in computer science department and software engineering departments.
To get access to the full source code you will need to request for it by either clicking the source code category such as PHP, C++, C#, Python, Java, Matlab and several others on CodeMint. Click the title of any source code project you are interested in and then use the “Get Full Access” or “Get Complete Source Code” button to request for the full source code project. If you face any challenge, feel free to contact helpdesk via phone call, WhatsApp or email.