- IN AND OUT -
- your income by categories,
- is your debt payments too heavy a burden on your income?
- where does your money go?:
enter your expense into a fixed number of predefined categories
- essential expense and discretionary expense:
if you need to cut down on your expense, you’ll be able to know where to cut and by how much, without sacrificing your basic needs habits and without taking on more debt
- budget your expense
you can set a limit for the overall expense and for each category
and the app will show you how you're doing complying with your budget for the whole year and until now
- how much of your income are you setting aside?:
savings rate right now
and monthly savings rates, so you can see how your savings rate changes over time
- you set a savings rate goal and the app will tell you how you’re doing:
if you’re not meeting your goal, the app tells you whether you can meet it by just cutting down on discretionary expense, without touching your essential expense
- if you lose your main source of income:
do you have enough liquid assets to sustain your essential spending habits?
If you have debt coming due by year end, do you have enough liquid assets to meet those obligations?
- NET WORTH -
- category breakdown:
what are your assets?
- liquid and not liquid assets:
do you have an emergency fund?
Do you have enough quickly available money to sustain your basic needs, in case you lose your main source of income?
- latest market value you entered against initial market value you entered:
how are your assets faring?
- track your financial investments:
types, value change, capital gain and loss, which ones are the best and worst performers?
- debt coming due by year end (short-term debt)
- debt to be paid back in the next years (long-term debt)
is your debt too big against your assets?
is your short-term debt too big against your liquid assets?
THE APP NEEDS NO ACCESS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS
THE DATA YOU ENTER STAY ON YOUR DEVICE ONLY