Photo Resizer Pro for Android features an all in one free app that lets you save tons of space by resizing, compressing, cropping and even changing the image format. Start by selecting the image you would like to resize or you can pick a batch of images at the same time and apply the resizer to all of them at once.
Photo Resizer Pro Features Include:
- A complete Image Resizer. For single image selection, you can additionally crop and enhance the photo.
- Crop and rotate your images: You have the possibility to crop the image to any height and width. Choose from the predefined aspect ratios or use the free one to move the handles to any position.
- Enhance photo: Use this option to apply enhancements filters to the image. You can apply as many enhancers as you'll like. Some filters include: Brightness and Contrast adjustments, Color fix, sharpen, sepia, temperature control, saturation, and many more.
For both bulk image selection and single image selection:
- Format Selection: Photo format include: PNG and JPEG. Default value uses original image extension.
- Image Resize: Use the predefined values of 100% (Original Size), 80%, 60%, 50% and 25% size reduction. Additionally, if non of these options are what you need, pick custom and type any value of width and height.
- Image Compression: Use compression if you actually need a grater value of image size reduction. Note that this can actually reduce image quality significantly by choosing lower compression values.
After modifying the image, the last step is saving it. Locate the save buttons in the action bar and tap it. Saving it will create a special folder for "PhotoResizer" edited images. If you decide to share it, available options include: Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Email, MMS, Google+ and many more.