Speed Wear is a speedometer for your Android phone and Android Wear device, turning your device in a fully functional speedometer. Keeping track of your top speed and acceleration timing has never been easier. Speedwear is ideal for use in cars, riding bikes, running, sailing and several other activities!
- Accurate speed measurement
- Top speed tracking
- Acceleration timing
- Different units including KM/H, MPH and Knots
Please note that the accuracy of the speed reported is highly dependent on the GPS signal quality of your watch or smartphone.
- How can I reset my top speed - On you Android Wear device, simply hold your current speed to reset the top speed.
- My speed is stuck at 0KM/H - Make sure that the phone's GPS is enabled and set to High Accuracy for the best results
- How do I switch units - The settings screen is located all the way to the right on the Android Wear app. Swipe past the Top Speed and Average Speed screens and you will find the Settings screen, which allows you to switch to different units.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to let me know.