Amsterdam Finder is your solution! Features:
* Simplified, good-loking and easy-to-use design;
* The list of coffee shops provides descriptions and user-reviews;
* You can read a great "technical" about every product listed;
* You can find our "Smartshop Selection";
* In-touch with sellers and products, so weed and hash menus are always up-to-date;
* Offline GPS Navigation, so you can reach your preferred coffee shops without needing a data connection.
* Our archive is the most complete ever!
Amsterdam Finder can be defined as a very well-made guide, suitable for first-time tourist, as well as for "navigated" tourist.
We are indipendend coders, so all your feedbacks are welcome: we need them to improve our product and provide the best user experience ever! We trust in our project, so every advice is welcome.
Check the laws in your country regarding soft drugs, the developers did not intend in any way encourage the use or sale of drugs, the application is intended for the sole purpose of information
- Searches in all areas
- GPS: Search by location so you can find the nearest coffeeshop
- Navigate to venues
- Find information like phone number, opening hours, photos and tips on the spot
- Works using your phone's GPS or internet
- Street view for entire directory
- Option of Map or Satellite view
- Dutch phrase section
- Map of Amsterdam attractions/sights
Finding a good smoke in Amsterdam has never been easier with the 'Smoke-ator' App.
Don't waste time wandering around lost for hours, simply download the app, open it, and within seconds, you will see your nearest coffeeshop and the quickest route to get there.
For all other smoking-related paraphernalia, and Amsterdam's fine selection of mushrooms, truffels & legal highs, you can also use the app for locating Smartshops, headshops & growshops.
If you are looking to sip a nice cold beer with your joint, you can also navigate your way to one of Amsterdam's 'smoke-friendly' bars... even though these are becoming few and far between.
I built this app for my own personal necessity while living in Amsterdam, and now I would like to share 4 years of 'work' with you too.
Enjoy & smoke responsibly! ;)
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
The "Asheville Breweries" Android application provides selectable Google Maps markers for the Asheville area's craft breweries, including all the member breweries of the Asheville Brewers Alliance (http://www.ashevillebrewersalliance.com). Each marker shows the location of a brewery -- select a marker to see more details about that brewery.
- To find a specific brewery on the map, use the "Find" option in the menu.
- For a selected brewery, press the "Share" button to share that brewery's details with friends.
- To open the Google Maps application for more map options, such as street view and turn-by-turn directions, select the "Open Maps" button.
Asheville, NC has long appealed to visitors and residents with its stunning mountain setting, popular attractions like the Biltmore Estate and the Blue Ridge Parkway, and its arts and crafts heritage, and is now also recognized as a national "brewtopia". Asheville won the vote for "Beer City, USA" four years in a row in Examiner.com polls by Charlie Papazian, one of the most recognized names in the realm of beer and brewing.
The Asheville area is home to several craft breweries, each serving and distributing multiple beer styles. These beers are available in-house and in local restaurants, with some distributed further afield regionally and nationally. Enjoy your time sampling some of the Asheville area's local brews, and be sure to drink responsibly and use a designated driver.
The intent is to include markers only for establishments that brew beer on-site. All information is to the best of our knowledge, and any omissions or errors are unintentional. Please contact us with any revisions or additions.
Follow Asheville area beer news on Twitter using this hashtag: #avlbeer.
Altamont Brewing Company
Asheville Brewing Co
Asheville Pizza and Brewing
BearWaters Brewing Company
Blue Mountain Pizza
Brevard Brewing Company
Catawba Valley Brewing Company
French Broad Brewing
Frog Level Brewing Company
Green Man Brewery
Lexington Avenue Brewery
Lookout Brewing Company
Nantahala Brewing Company
Oskar Blues Brewery
Southern Appalachian Brewery
Thirsty Monk South
Tipping Point Tavern
Wicked Weed Brewing
Downloading this free version will allow you to discover the quality of the app. You can experience the clear, detailed maps that are included, as well as all the information on more than 100 POI’s; museums, attractions, shopping areas, markets etc. Major landmarks appear as 3-D drawings and information pops up as you touch the screen. Want to know the opening hours of a museum or attraction? It’s all there in this concise city guide. On request of users we have added a limited choice of fine restaurants and a small sample of traditional “brown pubs”, coffeeshops and clubs.
Once you are satisfied with the quality, you can activate all GPS functions with an in-app purchase, (a quick small download) and thereafter enjoy the full benefits of all the functions described below.
No roaming costs
The GPS Locator shows your position on the map, choose a museum and without going online it will be highlighted on the map, with an indication of how far it is away from you. The address and distance will be indicated as well.
You don’t need any network connection at all once the application is installed on your phone. This means that you avoid high roaming costs, you can stay offline and the GPS Locator still shows you where you are on this city map.
From the moment you arrive in Amsterdam the GPS Locator shows your position on the map. Once in your hotel, you can drop the hotel pin with the Personal Location function marking the hotel for the rest of your stay. You can also drop a pin to show where you parked your rented bike, or marking the location of that nice restaurant so you can find it back.
Nearby; to do/wifi/€/police/etc. Do you need a taxi, or to withdraw money? At the touch of a button you will be shown the nearest taxi rank or cash machine and even public restrooms.
Have you visited a museum, and wonder what else there is to do in the surroundings?
This mobile travel guide will present suggestions of interesting venues nearby
without going online.
Want to visit the websites of a few attractions? The app will tell you the nearest free Wi-Fi locations, where you can have free internet access and can enjoy a cup of coffee while browsing with the ”I amsterdam” feeling.
Forget the unhandy and expensive travel guides!
- Listing more than 150 Coffeeshops
- Find the nearest shops to your position
- Add your most popular Coffeeshops to your favourites
- Informations about: hours of opening & websites
- Navigate to the Coffeeshops
- Search Coffeeshops by Name or Adress
- App Update
Important: You can update your position in the "Shops" window by clicking the menu button on your phone!
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Amsterdam is the capital of the Netherlands. With more than one million inhabitants in its urban area, it is the country's largest city and its financial, cultural, and creative centre. Amsterdam is colloquially known as Venice of the North, because of its lovely canals that criss-cross the city, its impressive architecture and more than 1,500 bridges. There is something for every traveller's taste here, whether you prefer culture and history, serious partying, or just the relaxing charm of an old European city.
Settled as a small fishing village in the late 12th century, Amsterdam became one of the most important trading centres in the world during the Dutch Golden Age of the 17th century. The city's small mediaeval centre rapidly expanded as the Jordaan and the Canal Belt neighbourhoods were constructed; the latter's cultural significance was acknowledged when it became a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2010. In the 19th and 20th centuries, the city expanded in all directions, with many new neighbourhoods and suburbs designed in modernist styles.
Amsterdam is not the seat of the government, which is in The Hague. It has always been a city that attracted many people from outside it's borders. Nowadays it's the city with the most different nationalities in the world (178 in 2010). The city has an informal atmosphere unlike other capital cities its size. In fact, Amsterdam has a history of non-conformism, tolerance and progressivism, all of which come together in its liberal policies concerning cannabis and prostitution. Other attractions include the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum, the Anne Frank House, the Flower Market, Albert Cuyp Market, and the Vondelpark.
Big Buddha Cheese x 2
Bubblegum Kush x 2
Jack Cheddar x 2
Jorge's Diamonds x 2
Gringo x 2
K2 x 2
Lemon Skunk x 2
Mazar x White Rhino x 2
NL5 x Haze Mist x2
Pineapple Chunk x 2
Pure Power Plant x 2
Strawberry Cheesecake x 2
Strawberry D-Lite x 2
The Ultimate x 2
UK Cheese x 2
ALL IMAGES REMAIN COPYRIGHT SKUNK-PUNK.COM 2012
Find Me Coffee is a great way to meet up with a friend. Find the coffee shop where you want to meet, and then share it with an email, SMS, Tweet, or a Facebook status update. Your friends will get a link to that coffee shop, with a map so there will be no mistake.
Quickly find any coffee shop, from small independent cafes to big brands including Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Dunkin' Donuts, Second Cup, Country Style, McDonald's, Timothy’s World Coffee, Krispy Kreme and more!
Future releases will even allow you to submit photos with your review, right off your smart phone.
* Full support available for North America and large international cities, more locations are coming soon!
Find out why...
Plane Finder shows you where flights really are right now. Search by flight number or watch the skies.
Simply tap on a plane to see Flight, Aircraft, Departures and Airline details with photos and technical drawings.
Plane Finder has been a highly rated, top ranking app since 2009 and has been featured by Gizmodo, CNN, GMA, BBC, Sunday Times, Mail on Sunday, CNET, Wired, GQ Magazine and many more.
With millions of happy users, Plane Finder is regularly updated with innovative new features. Our support team always listen to and reply to feedback.
Plane Finder tracks 12,000+ flights around the world using our own network of real time receivers and some traditional radar data. Our worldwide coverage is already fantastic and always expanding - please check www.planefinder.net to see live coverage in your area.
At a glance our coverage includes -
- Europe 95% - realtime
- North America - 100% via slightly US delayed data - Nationwide realtime ADS-B network in place and capturing 95% of ADS-B equipped aircraft
- Rest of World - Excellent coverage in Australia, New Zealand, Central America, Brazil, Japan, Taiwan, Dubai, India, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, Maldives, Mauritius, Singapore, Hong Kong and many more countries
Plane Finder works by picking up real time ADS‐B signals used by aircraft to transmit positional data to land based receivers. This technology is faster than traditional radar and is used for air traffic control and navigation. ADS‐B is not used by all airlines or aircraft, however this is changing and the number of aircraft tracked by ADS‐B is increasing all of the time. Traditional radar type data in near real time is also included for North America; this is subject to a short time delay.
And if you’ve read this far, you’ll also want to know this:
Plane Finder includes:
- Live moving planes on a Google Map
- Flight details including flight number, route, speed and altitude, service type, days of operation and more
- Current flight status
- Plane information including reg number, model, registration date and construction details
- Photo galleries and beautifully detailed aircraft illustrations
- Flight path contrails
- Powerful search by flight number, callsign and aircraft registration number
- FREE plane icon sets
- Bookmark favourite locations e.g. set a ground level view of major airports
- Share your sightings with family and friends via Facebook and Twitter
- Upload your own aircraft photos to see them in the app via our community at www.pinkfroot.com
- Technical information including squawk codes, ICAO/IATA codes, ADS Hexcode and heading
Disclaimer: The use of the information presented using Plane Finder is strictly limited to pursuing enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement.
(Phone users: Wi-Fi Finder requires phone call permission on the phone version as an easy way to call the public Wi-Fi location when viewing the detail view of a Wi-Fi hotspot. The app will NEVER make calls unless you explicitly click on the phone icon and confirm that you would like to call the Wi-Fi location.)
The new Honeycomb version features over 550,000 free and paid locations in 144 countries worldwide.
Never worry again about not finding a Wi-Fi internet connection. Wi-Fi Finder is simply the best app for finding free or paid public Wi-Fi hotspots online or offline—perfect for Skype users on the go!
• Scan for Wi-Fi hotspots around you
• Search for public Wi-Fi anywhere in the world
• View Wi-Fi hotspot detail, call location, get directions or share the hotspot
• Filter results by location (cafe, hotel, etc.) or provider type
• Works both online and offline
• Now available for both phones and tablets
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions for future releases, please contact us.
Sign up for our email newsletter from your iPhone and receive a voucher for up to $50 off your next cruise vacation with iCruise.com
2011 Travel Weekly Magellan Award Winner for Apps
Los Angeles Times: "This must-have app has itineraries for every major cruise line, searches for hot cruise deals and includes photos, deck plans, etc., for more than 220 cruise ships"
Cruise Finder ™ features include:
ï Cruise Finder ™ Quick Search Tools
ï 32 Cruise Lines
ï 310 + Cruise Ships
ï 25,000+ Itineraries with Day-by-Day Descriptions and Route Maps
ï Live online pricing, availability & booking
ï Port Photos
ï Stateroom Descriptions and Photos
ï Deck Plans
ï Hot Cruise Deals - Last Minute, Senior & Holiday Offers
ï Cruise Calendars
ï My Favorites - Save Your Favorite Ships, Cruise Lines, and Itineraries
ï Port Directions, Parking and Maps
ï Port Weather
ï Cruise News
ï Share via Email, Facebook and Twitter
ï And more
Cruise Finder ™
Our intelligent cruise search allows you to find a cruise by Destination, Departure Date, Departure Port, Cruise Line and Cruise Ship . . . with each selection offering you a real time number of cruises that match your request.
ï Panama Canal
ï South America
ï South Pacific
ï And more
Search 32 cruise lines alphabetically or by type . . . Contemporary, Premium, Deluxe, Luxury, and Niche/Specialty cruise lines. View their ships, a brief profile and sailing calendars.
Cruise Lines include:
ï Azamara Club Cruises
ï Carnival Cruise Line
ï Celebrity Cruises
ï Costa Cruises
ï Cunard Line
ï Disney Cruise Line
ï Holland America
ï Norwegian Cruise Line
ï Royal Caribbean
ï Regent Seven Seas Cruises
ï And more
Sort 310 cruise ships alphabetically, by cruise line, by size and ship rating. Then view Ship Stats, Itineraries, Cabin Photos and Descriptions, and Deck plans.
ï Quantum of the Seas & Anthem of the Seas
ï Norwegian Breakaway and Norwegian Getaway
ï Royal Princess
ï Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas
ï Disney Magic and Disney Fantasy
ï Celebrity Solstice and Equinox
ï Norwegian Epic
ï Carnival Dream and Carnival Breze
ï River Cruises
ï And 300+ more
Please share your ideas for future enhancements.
Features of our Android travel guide:
- Pick a country or major city to download its guide.
- A downloaded guide works offline, without an internet connection.
- The app is a self starter, it suggests you things to see and do.
- Each guide includes a country map and detailed city maps for the top cities.
- Each guide includes info about the major sights, great restaurants, different nightlife options and more.
- Currency converter.
- Phrasebooks for the non-English locations.
- Weather forecast (updated when online).
- Current events (updated when online).
- Information about local wildlife, festivals, culture, food.
Once installed you have access to country guides covering most of the world and ranging from old time european favorites like Italy, Spain and France to more exotic destinations like Thailand, Vietnam or Cambodia.
If you only want a single city and don't want to download an entire country into this guide, we also provide city guides, covering the major tourist cities in Europe like Amsterdam, Rome, Paris and London, but also for slightly smaller places like Brussels, Oslo and Prague. Listing the full depth of our content would be a bit for this space!
What people are saying:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Triposo guide is all you need."
"Triposo works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
"You really saved our India trip when it turned out that our data roaming didn't properly work."
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use freely available content. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate, throw in a bit of content we get from our community - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We setup the app according to your locale, but if you want otherwise, you can set your home currency (for the currency converter) if you tap the top bar and choose Account. There you can also switch between imperial and metric units (fahrenheit/celsius, feet/meters) for the weather forecast temperatures and for distances.
If you see any problem with the app, please write us an email at email@example.com so we can figure out what’s wrong and fix it. Thanks!
More from developer
★ MILLIONS of PUZZLES to play, from online database. Any topic you can think of!
★ NEW! Statistics of played games
★ easy to use
★ clean design
★ small download because of online database
★ puzzles in 10 languages
★ adapts to screen and device orientation
★ configurable puzzle size
★ configurable interface
★ share results on social media
0) make sure you have KiK messenger installed
1) start Yonder using the '+' button in KiK (see screenshot)
2) tap a point on the map
3) press the KiK button
4) in KiK, select a conversation
Yonder can also start the Google Maps app, for example to start travelling directions.
The following permissions are used :
- "fine (GPS) location" (to determine your location)
- "full Internet access" (for google maps background)
Yonder obviously requires Kik Messenger to be installed in order to send messages.
Why not appeal to their previous conditioning to get
them to move out of your way?
Press the button, watch the slowpokes move aside and continue your journey :)
Look at the video that prompted us to make this app, to see how it works.
Ohja is a lightweight, no-nonsense app that does one thing and does it well: Attach little notes to people you know.
Notes can be delayed (be semi-invisible) until the moment you want them to become active again. This will ensure you only see the notes that are currently important.
New in version 0.7.0 (Nov 5, 2011) :
Speedup when editing a note. Background used to get blurred but this made things rather slow, so I removed the blurring.
Added Dutch translations.
Removed unused datafiles so the .apk is smaller now.
New in version 0.6.0 (Oct 25, 2011) :
Fixed a bug that crashed the app.