No longer accurate, for whatever reason. I tested this by completely turning off mobile data and resetting the counter to zero, but it still showed several mb of data used after a few hours. Problem persists even after clearing data and reinstalling. This may not happen to everyone of course, and before this bug began occurring this app was one of my essential apps for my phone and easily one of the most useful apps I've ever used.
Use to work or is it me All WiFi data is merged with Mobile data for inaccurate readings. Please update so I can give more stars.
Inaccurate I believe it was more accurate before. Recently, it has been way inaccurate. I only used ~6Gb but it was showing I used more than 15Gb. Right now ive only used 100mb, but it shows I've used 600mb.
Good app but it's not registering WiFi usage correctly. I have 2 dash clock apps to monitor bw and this one is not updating.. The other shows almost 800gb used but this one is stuck on 138gb
Useful but a problem for me. It is a useful app, but for some reason the data counter does not reset on the date it's supposed to. Today is third month in a row it's failed..
inaccurate. this would have been a very useful extension if functional. i have watched the data usage for the past two weeks. with mobile, this extension reports way higher number than the actual, for example, over 100mb when the actual is only 35. not sure if this only happens on lollipop.
- Progress bar animation added