This is a mobile version of CodeTwo Public Folders. With this app you can easily access your public Outlook contacts, calendars and tasks on your Android phone or tablet. Try it now!
Note! This app is an integral part of the desktop version of CodeTwo Public Folders. Before installing the mobile app, you need to set up CodeTwo Public Folders in your organization, which will let you share Outlook folders with many PCs in real time. It’s a very simple process and you don’t need to be an IT expert to handle it.
QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE:
1. Download the desktop version of CodeTwo Public Folders. It includes 2 components: the Syncing Master and Client Apps (Outlook Add-in and File Sharing App).
2. Install the Syncing Master on a PC that is powered on most of the time in your office.
3. Install the Client Apps on the PCs that need to synchronize Outlook items.
4. Download the mobile app for Android and connect it to your Syncing Master using its unique name or a local IP number. The connection wizard guides you through the entire configuration process.
The desktop version of the program is available here:
Learn more about the installation:
KEY FEATURES OF CODETWO PUBLIC FOLDERS:
- Share Outlook folders with many users on a local network or over the Internet
- Mobile access with a dedicated Android app
- Safe data encryption protocol and cloud-free data transfer
- Synchronization of selected folders only
- Native user account management and login mechanism
- Central administration panel, management of users and access rights
- Easy installation and deployment
- Competitive price and low-cost maintenance
Learn more about CodeTwo Public Folders on:
TEST THE MOBILE APPS IN THE DEMO MODE
If you want to quickly test the mobile app, you can connect it to CodeTwo Demo Syncing Master. It will help you understand how the program works, without configuring your own Syncing Master.
Important! The Demo Syncing Master is publicly accessible and can be used for testing purposes only. Don’t use it to share sensitive and confidential data as it will be visible to users from other organizations connected to the Demo Syncing Master. Processing or storing any personal data in the Demo Syncing Master is strictly prohibited!
Learn more about connecting to CodeTwo demo server: