JA Audiobook contains a series of texts in order of increasing difficulty with sound and background music for each text that will entertain and help you stay focused, or even touch you and make you laugh! At any time, press on a sentence in the text for detailed information:
• Complete grammar fact sheets that explain the structures used.
• Fact sheets on the Japanese particles and counters encountered in the sentence.
• Many additional comments.
• A list of words used in the sentence with their meaning.
• A detailed Kanji sheet accompanied by a tool that will assess your writing.
• The complete conjugation and verbal constructions for each verb.
• Assess your understanding of the text with a quiz at the end of each text, and get access to the translation of the text.
JA Audiobook is like a teacher who remains at your side, ready to assist you when you are stuck. The objective is to rapidly familiarize yourself with authentic Japanese content and easily assimilate it for reuse in your own statements.
You may already know many Japanese words and have read many lessons, but you are still unable to understand and express yourself naturally. Working with the JA Audiobook texts:
• You memorize syntactic patterns that become natural and automatic.
• You will learn words in context.
• You will learn how to read Kanji (Japanese characters) in texts.
• Your reading of Hiragana and Katakana will flow better without you noticing.
• You will have more confidence in your level in Japanese, and you will thus progress faster.
JA Audiobook is the missing link between your knowledge of the language (a set of individual words and grammar rules) and communicative competence that you want to achieve. Because you do not want to become an encyclopedia of the Japanese language, but simply to talk with your Japanese friends or to watch Japanese shows on TV.
By the numbers:
• 20 texts for a total listening length of more than 60 minutes
• 877 different words
• 577 different Kanji used
• 80 different grammar sheets
• 74 different particle usages
• 19 Japanese counters
• Over 40MB of carefully crafted Japanese material and data to install
• 9 Japanese native speakers to bring more variation and improve your listening
List of texts included:
• Usagi- san, an Unexpected Hero: funny and moving tale for beginners. (7 texts)
• The Strange Encounter of Kenta: story between a young boy and an old lady, for beginners. (5 texts)
• Don't be late for the meeting! : dialogue between two colleagues to learn the polite oral form. (1 text)
• Tomoko’s Journal: introduction to the informal style in writing. (1 text)
• City or Country?: argumentative conversation to express your opinion in Japanese. (1 text)
• Barbecue with Friends: telephone conversation between two students in informal speech. (1 text)
• Yumi - Not easy to be a father: humorous text between an overwhelmed father, and his daughter. Colloquial and oral language is highlighted. (1 text)
• Yumi - I want a tablet! : dialog between two schoolgirls. Oral forms are used. (1 text)
• Cultural Experience in Japan: learn to tell about your trip to Japan in Japanese with more complex sentences that prepare you for the next level. (2 texts)
These texts will mainly help you to take the JLPT N5 and JLPT N4.
Once the texts are downloaded, no Internet connection is required.
JA Audiobook is fully available in ENGLISH and FRENCH.
To fully utilize JA Audiobook, it is advisable to know Hiragana and Katakana. If this is not the case or if you do not know what it is, install the free JA Sensei application, a complementary and comprehensive application which will teach you all the necessary basics and much more.
With this app, you can learn Roma-ji with using short words.
There are two play modes.
In 'Cards' mode, choose an answer card which has the right roma-ji the Robo asked.
In 'Keyboard' mode, input alphabets and make a correct answer by your own!
In each mode , you can choose the question style. One is "Letter"(one hiragana character), the other is "Word"(more than one hiragana character).
You correct, lose robo's power. Now, it's time to beat the Robo!
This app uses Hepburn system.
You can choose which kana you want to be quizzed on so you can concentrate on what you need to know.
KanaQuiz makes it easy to learn; and even when you know enough; it's also a quick and easy tool to run through the scripts to keep your memory zippy!
If your confident with your kana, try KanjiQuiz ;)
A kana table is included to give you an overview of both syllabaries, simply swipe left and right to switch between hiragana and katakana. The table also allows you to add and remove kana from your study set, tap the cards to include or remove them, then return to the flashcards to start learning your custom set.
Your progress through the flashcards is saved between sessions so you can pick up where you left off. There are also options to reverse the cards (to test your romaji-to-kana knowledge), and disable the 3D flip.
☆ Voice search
☆ Verb search identifies verbs in dictionary and conjugated forms (english, romaji and kana)
☆ View conjugation forms (Indicative, conditional, gerund (te), imperative, passive, potential, progressive, provisional and volitional)
☆ Save your favourite verbs for reference on the go
☆ Swipe to delete saved/recent verbs
☆ Filter saved/recent verbs
☆ Random verb picker
Katakana is special because Japanese write foreign names, borrow words and such using this alphabet.
* You can learn how Japanese write your name using their language
* You can quickly lookup Hiragana & Katakana letters using Romaji if you are a beginner in Japanese
Standard used in the application is Hepburn Romaji. Unlike similar applications handles the conversion more elegantly.
You can listen and read along transliteration of the word, sentence.
In addition, the application also synthesized through video lectures by English from easy to difficult.
- Gather vocabulary, sentences by topic.
- Allow search words into application.
- Pronunciation of words, phrases Japanese.
- Date and Time
*How to use?
- Connect to network to listen standard sounds.
- Open app -> Select any topics on Vocabulary screen
-> Touch on speaker icon to listen sound of words, sentences...
- Tap on Menu button or swipe from left to right screen to open Navigation menu.
-> Choice other features.
Learn Japanese, Japanese Learning, Listen Japanese, Japanese conversations,
Japanese movies, Japanese film, Vocabulary
* Complete coverage of all Hiragana and Katakana
* Integrated lessons, charts, quizzes and flashcards
* Audio examples for each kana
* Stroke diagram for each kana
* Test your knowledge of kana 5 different ways
* Tracks your progress
* True Japanese native speaker audio.
* Word of the day meaning in English.
Requires an internet connection.
Brought to you by Declan Software - Language Learning Tools for Serious Language Learners.
「読 み 方」エリア・・・ローマ字の読み方が表示されます。
「 次 」ボタン・・・次のローマ字に移動します。
「 前 」ボタン・・・前のローマ字に移動します
「 一 覧 」ボタン・・・一覧画面に戻ります。
１．収録されているローマ字は「 a ／ A ／あ」～「pyo／PYO／ぴょ」までです。
I created Kana Mind for myself, but decided to share it with others. That's why it's a free application.
Kana mind is not a simple matching or flash card game. It uses an intelligent memorization algorithm focused on teaching character combinations, and then measuring the player's success in matching each combination. As you progress through the game and learn the alphabets, the symbols become more and more complex.
Kana Mind will also remember how much time you've spent away from the application, and take that into account when testing you. This makes sure you haven't forgotten any of the matches you had learned previously.
For those looking to learn Japanese, Kana Mind tracks your progress letting you check your stats at any time. Can you get to the end and reach 100% proficiency in Kana knowledge? And for those who already know Japanese, Kana Mind's practice mode is the best way to retain Kana fluency - playing the game once a week is great to keep your memory fresh.
With Kana Mind, you’ll learn both Katakana and Hiragana before you even realize it!
• Two modes: learn reading and/or writing
• Learn the complete Hiragana and/or Katakana alphabet
• Store multiple player profiles
• 3 different romaji styles: Hepburn, Nippon-shiki, and Kunrei-shiki
• Groups of characters can be toggled on or off for more focused exercises
• Free application: no ads, no personal user data collection, no in-app purchases
But remember: Kana Mind is not a complete Japanese language course. It will only help you memorize Kana and Japanese romanization in an easy and quick way, and better than any flashcard game. But since it doesn't teach you Japanese grammar or vocabulary, it's intended to be used as an aid to an ongoing Japanese course.
Read more about the motivations behind Kana Mind here:
COMMENTS? SUGGESTIONS? QUESTIONS?
If you have suggestions, questions or bug reports, please send an email to zeh at zehfernando.com.
Thanks so much to our kind reviewers for comments and suggestions! I'm glad you're enjoying the application as much as I am!
23 Japanese lessons to learn the basic concepts and grammatical structures
Each lesson contains a Japanese text, a grammar page, and a culture page to learn Japanese customs and understand how the Japanese think.
JAPANESE KANA & KANJI
Learn Hiragana/Katakana progressively by levels
Learn Kanji by Jouyou Grades and JLPT levels
Manage your personal lists
Listen to the pronunciation of each Kana
Detailed statistics to track your progress and mistakes
Increase the quiz difficulty progressively: easy, medium, hard
Add a countdown to limit the time yo have to answer (for medium and hard difficulty level)
Learn how to draw Hiragana, Katakana AND Kanji properly
900 Common Japanese phrases for real life communication
Learn Japanese phrases with audio clips by a native speaker
Keep your most useful Japanese phrases in your personal list
Take a quiz to learn actively useful sentences
1855 words with audio clip by a native speaker
Take audio quizzes!
Create your personal lists of Japanese words
Comments are added to explain the word when necessary
Search for any word from English or Romaji
500 numbers with audio clips by a native speaker
Listen and understand numbers from 0 to 10,000
Take audio quizzes
Create your personal list
Search a Japanese number from its numerical value or Romaji
Read numbers in Kanji, Romaji or numerical value
60 Japanese particles clearly explained and sorted with examples
45 Japanese counters you should know to count objects in Japanese
1800 Japanese verbs translated and conjugated in many forms
100 grammartical sheets ordered by JLPT that explain easy to advanced Japanese structures with translated examples.
Buying the application thanks to the integrated In-App Billing system gives you access to additional downloadable contents.
**Internet connection is require for Furigana/Romaji conversion and translation function.
*Customize the font size and color for the text and Furigana/Romaji
*Night mode implemented for better reading in the dark.
*This Ads supported version has a limit of 2500 characters for Furigana/Romaji conversion.
Tags: furigana romaji hiragana katakana japanese kanji reading aid notation 漢字 かんじ ふりがな 振り仮名 ロマ字
"But Japanese is too tough," you say? Studying with in "MoeMoeJapanese" makes learning Japanese fun!
The quickest way to learn the Japanese language is to learn about the culture of Japan first, and Moe is just one of the pieces of the cultural puzzle.
"MoeMoeJapanese" is a phrase book application that is the first ever to combine Japanese language learning and Moe!
With this app, you can learn basic words and phrases in order to make Japanese friends.
Let's make a lot of friends and build our Japanese further with !
〜How to Play〜
1.Select an item from the list at the top
2.Click on the word
3.The Japanese will be displayed along with the pronounciation
Feature highlights include:
★ Hiragana and Katakana;
★ Practice and Test Modes;
★ Stroke directional support and step through;
★ Accuracy statistics and goal-based progression;
★ Randomization based on Accuracy and Frequency;
★ HD Screen Support;
★ Configurable Canvas.
Please send bug reports or comments to email@example.com or interact with us on twitter.