“I came across Dr. Moku's Hiragana Mnemonics. Thirty minutes later I had memorized all 46 hiragana.¨ - Mark Frauenfelder founder of BoingBoing.net
**If you have purchased the previous version of this app and need to reinstall it please contact us**
The Dr. Moku system uses mnemonics to help you learn the Kana automatically and effortlessly. Mnemonics are memory tricks that use humor or a memorable personal connection to help you fix and break associations. Your brain has no choice but to remember.
Dr. Moku is perfect for the complete beginner or those struggling to memorize Hiragana and Katakana.
• Animated writing guides.
• 2 different Learning modes: Manual (allows you to learn at your own speed) and Autoplay (Each symbol and audio clip play in sequence)
• 4 Quiz types: Visual recognition, audio recognition, writing quiz and reading practice.
• Quick Reference allows you to jump instantly to the screens you want to revise.
• Introductory guide to learning Japanese, with pictorial examples.
Each screen presents a Japanese Kana character along with a mnemonic clue and audio clip. Read the clue, listen to the clip and move on to the next one. The alternating bold colors will reset your brain so you start fresh with each new symbol, allowing you to learn without trying.
If you want to rapidly increase your learning power or just impress your friends, with Dr. Moku's Mnemonic learning system you can automatically and effortlessly learn Japanese.
With Dr. Moku you will be amazed at your ability to learn and recall Hiragana and Katakana.
Don't believe it? Watch the demo video and you will be able to read your first word of Japanese in just 90 seconds.
- Support for hiragana and katakana.
- Examples using both hiragana and katakana.
- Check the stroke order for writing both hiragana and katakana.
- Listen to the pronunciation by a Japanese native speaker.
- Available in 14 languages.
Try to do different exercises, changing from one to another if you get stuck, and once resolved, repeat those with mistakes until you finish them flawless.You will see how fast you can learn japanese!
You can continue practising to write japanese words in hiragana & katakana with: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.legendarya.learnexperiment.japanese1
* Complete coverage of all Hiragana and Katakana
* Integrated lessons, charts, quizzes and flashcards
* Audio examples for each kana
* Stroke diagram for each kana
* Test your knowledge of kana 5 different ways
* Tracks your progress
Do you want to study Japanese?
If so, you should memorize the first Japanese characters.
There is an app that allows you to memorize the quickest Japanese character.
Hiragana, of course, will be able to study with them katakana.
This is the biggest advantage of this app.
If the study only one week from the mouth, you will be able to proceed to the next step immediately.
This app provides the following features:.
1. Letter Study
- One character can learn.
- You can write and pronounce to hear.
2. Line Study
- You can study by line.
- You can write and pronounce to hear.
3. 50 Letters Study
- A table of 50 characters can be found in Japanese.
- Comparison of hiragana and katakana is simple.
- Provide the Multiple-choice tests and short answer tests.
- Hiragana and Katakana can check separately.
This application helps you memorize:
- Japanese syllabary :Katakana & Hiragana, with flash card, keyboard, or drawing recognition
- Numbers, in romaji, Hiragana, or kanji
- 2300+ japanese kanji's (level 1-5 JLPT or Jouyou 1-7) with stroke animation (source KanjiVG), translation, readings (Source KanjiDict) with flash card and drawing game.
- 14600+ japanese words (in english) from EDICT with flash card test
- Experimental gramatical particle test (around 100 sentences from project Tatoeba) central to japanese language.
- Tae Kim Japanese Grammar guide.
- new locales (German, Spanish, Russian, Portugues, Thai, Polish, Chinese, Swedish and French), if you can help me adding new locales please contact me.
SD write authorisation for write Database to SD card
Analytic (Flurry.com) and Ads can be disabled in the settings.
-- If at install you have an error "unknown 18", try to remove your MicroSD car and install again. If it still don't work try to send me a mail (thanks for the help Matthiew)
It shows roma-ji (alphabets) along with hiragana letters, so that you won't get lost.
- Very easy to play! Just touch letters that match the image.
- Learn step by step, start with simple questions, then move to the next level.
- Between stages you can play a tiny hiragana memory game!
Katakana version is also available.
Please send feedback by email so that we can improve this app!
* Native japanese pronuntiations
* Configure your own list of vocabulary
* Options and writing exercises
* Practice to write hiragana, katakana and kanji
* No internet connection needed
* Ads free
This free version contains:
* Learning japanese
* Everyday conversation
The application is build on the principles of a memory game that presents a character and five different possible answers. It can be configured to train do hiragana to romaji or romaji to hiragana.
A second part allows to practice writing with the finger or a stylus (e.g. Wacom Bamboo) on the display. Once finished it can be compared to the original including the correct stroke order. Through this active participation the memorization effect is even stronger.
A statistics view gives the learner a better insight into the learning progress. It is also a good thing to stay motivated.
Finally there is a handy character table for Hiragana with Romaji and stroke animation.
•2 types for drills
•Configurable timeout and rounds
•Hiragana/Katakana reference chart
•Lists of similar Hiragana/Katakana characters
•Japanese word lists for practicing
NOTE: This demo version does not support Katakana, the pro version does
Learn and practice kana with this handy app.
Prepare yourself for trips to Japan.
This is the app read aloud hiragana katakana.
Their voice will sound when you tap the button text.
Tap the "Record" button, the character is stored in your voice sound character that has been tapped in the meantime is the "play" button, been stored.
You can learn while playing to create a dialogue.
Addressed quiz parody
Voice of the problem since it is a game that relies on tapping the character.
Addressed quiz name
Various illustrations will be displayed, it is a game that relies on tapping its name.
Hiragana, Katakana, voice, sound, talking, reading, pronunciation, hearing, education, learning, Japanese, hap Inc.
Can well memorize to memorize the letters in kwordquiz aside.
Pronunciation from version 1.5 have been added! Button is pressed, you can listen to the sounds of the letters.
Copyright (C) 2004-2008 Ulrich Apel, the AAAA project and the Wadoku project
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3. Neither the name of the author may be used to endorse or promote products
derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT
NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY
THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
(INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF
THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
A kana table is included to give you an overview of both syllabaries, simply swipe left and right to switch between hiragana and katakana. The table also allows you to add and remove kana from your study set, tap the cards to include or remove them, then return to the flashcards to start learning your custom set.
Your progress through the flashcards is saved between sessions so you can pick up where you left off. There are also options to reverse the cards (to test your romaji-to-kana knowledge), and disable the 3D flip.
『KANA test』 You can learn the spell of KANA by the audio tests.
『JLPT vocabulary and test』 You can learn the vocabulary anywhere and anytime by the off-line JLPT vocabulary list, test, stroke and example sentences.
『Daily Expression』 You can learn the usage and pronunciation of number, date and time.
『Wrong test collection』 You can consolidate the learning by the wrong test collection.
This is a free application that you can trust.
More functions is developing, any suggestion or comment is accepted by email.
*For your learning, please unload the old version of this app. You will enjoy better learning experience by this new version.
*Thanks http://www.tanos.co.uk/jlpt/ for providing the JLPT vocabulary.
*Thanks http://kanjivg.tagaini.net/ for providing the stroke data.
*Thanks http://tatoeba.org/ for providing the example sentence.
[Copyright Notice] All copyright of the translation of JLPT in this app belongs to the developer of this app. Any form of copying is refused. Any infringement of this app shall be investigated for legal responsibility.
if not, Don't worry.
"Japanese Writing Reading Practice" will help you learn how to read and write Hiragana, Katakana and Number.
▶ LETTER MODE & 123 MODE ◀
"Japanese Writing Reading Practice"'s guideline will help you, and the app check the accuracy of sequence.
"Japanese Writing Reading Practice" Display the pretty Crayon Trace for all of the letters - Show how to properly write all of the letters and numbers.
And you can check the result.
You are able to go each Letter in order, or any letter you want.
And you can practice both of Hiragana and Katakana letters.
"Japanese Writing Reading Practice" is so easy to use, you will start confidently learning Japanese within seconds.
▶ Letter Game ◀ (available only full ver)
Find Same Letter!
Drag each letter to same Letter. You will see fancy effect.
It will attract you!
▶ Sond Game ◀ (available only full ver)
Listen and Find right Letter!
◈◈◈ Features ◈◈◈
◆ Hiragana Song!
◆ Learn the Japanese Letters (Hiragana and Katakana) and Practice writing!
◆ Learn the Numbers (1, 2, 3, …) and Practice reading!
◆ Learn to Pronounce each Japanese Letters and Numbers!
◆ Various Crayon Color! (Full:8colors Lite:2colors)
◆ Play Games - More interesting learning Japanese Letters and Numbers! (Only Full-Ver)
If you have any questions or requests, please contact us.
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
web : http://www.neofinger.com