The user interface is based on Keepassdroid (by Brian Pellin), ported from Java to Mono for Android. The backend uses the original KeePass libraries to handle file access to ensure file format compatibility.
Main features of the App are
* read/write support for .kdbx (KeePass 2.x) files
* integrates with nearly every Android browser (see below)
* QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters (see below)
* Access files from the cloud or the web (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, FTP, WebDAV). You can use "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't need this feature.
* Integrated Soft-Keyboard: Switch to this keyboard for entering user credentials. This shields you from clipboard based password sniffers (see below)
* support for editing entries including additional string fields, file attachments, tags etc.
* search dialog with all search options from KeePass 2.x.
* Access SD Card
* Access Internet (required for accessing files via FTP/WebDav). Install "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't want to grant this privilege.
Bug reports and suggestions: http://keepass2android.codeplex.com/
== Browser integration ==
If you need to lookup a password for a webpage, go to Menu/Share... and select Keepass2Android. This will
* bring up a screen to load/unlock a database if no database is loaded and unlocked
* go to the Search Results screen displaying all entries for the currently visited URL
- or -
* directly offer the Copy Username/Password notifications if exactly one entry matches the currently visited URL
== QuickUnlock ==
You should protect your password database with a strong (i.e. random and LONG) password including upper and lower case as well as numbers and special characters. Typing such a password on a mobile phone every time you unlock your database is time-consuming and error-prone. The KP2A solution is QuickUnlock:
* Use a strong password for your database
* Load your database and type the strong password once. Enable QuickUnlock.
* The application is locked after the time specified in the settings
* If you want to re-open your database, you can type just a few characters (by default, the last 3 characters of your password) to unlock quickly and easily!
* If the wrong QuickUnlock key is entered, the database is locked and the full password is required to re-open.
Is this safe? First: it allows you to use a really strong password, this increases safety in case someone gets your database file. Second: If you loose your phone and someone tries to open the password database, the attacker has exactly one chance to make use of QuickUnlock. When using 3 characters and assuming 70 characters in the set of possible characters, the attacker has a 0.0003% chance of opening the file. If this sounds still too much for you, choose 4 or more characters in the settings.
QuickUnlock requires an icon in the notification area. This is because Android would kill Keepass2Android too often without this icon. It does not require battery power.
== Keepass2Android Keyboard ==
A German research team has demonstrated that clipboard-based access of credentials as used by most Android password managers is not safe: Every app on your phone can register for changes of the clipboard and thus be notified when you copy your passwords from the password manager to your clipboard. In order to protect against this kind of attack, you should use the Keepass2Android keyboard: When you select an entry, a notification will appear in the notification bar. This notification lets you switch to the KP2A keyboard. ON this keyboard, click the KP2A symbol to "type" your credentials. Click the keyboard key to switch back to your favorite keyboard.
From now on the only password you need to remember is the master password for this app and you are able to access all your other passwords. This is by far safer than having your passwords on a piece of paper in your wallet ;)
(the payment permission is just for donations - if you want to)
* The app locks automatically when the screen turns off and when you exit the app.
* Passwords are saved in an encrypted format.
* Export / Import function
* Password generator
* Enter an unlimited number of passwords.
* No ads!
* nearly no permissions! (read/write storage is needed for the export/import function, sorry)
However, you shouldn’t lose your master password for this app because there is no recovery function (yet).
To import a exported file you just need to click it. The App will handle everything else and ask you for the Master-Password to import the data.
If you want to know all about the latest updates and make some suggestions, just like my facebook page
• Securely stores your passwords in an encrypted Vault that only you can access
• Built-in browser automatically stores and fills your information for one-click logins
• Saves addresses and credit cards for automatic form filling
• Helps you create strong, unique passwords with a built-in password generator
• Stores frequent flyer numbers and other secure notes
• Secure mobile PIN lets you access your Vault even faster from your Android device
• Prevents phishing and malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes
• Shows you if a website is safe before you visit it with Norton Safe Web
NOTE: Existing Identity Safe users for PC and Mac will have to move the local password Vault to the cloud in order to access saved logins from your Android device. Don't worry, storing your Vault in the cloud is secure, free, and easy.
After initial login, your passwords and other data are available even when you’re offline.
KEEP YOUR PASSWORDS SAFE
Keeping your information safe is a lot easier than you may think. A password manager (also referred to as “password vault” or “password keeper”) will help lock down your accounts and save you from having to enter your login credentials every time you sit down at your computer. All of your logins and passwords are stored in a single, secure place. Password managers also keep your data secure by enabling you to use passwords that are as difficult to crack as they are to remember.
Whether you’re at home or the office, use passwords for your online accounts that are both strong and unique. Hackers have managed to penetrate the defenses of major websites, and will try your compromised information on hundreds of other popular sites, hoping that you used the same credentials more than once.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY (RECOMMENDED) For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security at http://NortonApps.com/security.
NORTON FAMILY (RECOMMENDED)
Help your kids enjoy their connected world safely Norton Family. Teach your kids healthy online habits and help them avoid unsuitable web content, inappropriate mobile apps and other online risks.
Download Norton Family at http://NortonApps.com/family.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
* Whole app's functionality is available for free!
* Easy to use
* Reliable data encryption (AES encryption algorithm)
* Data synchronization
* Password generator
* Backup creation
* Export data to e-mail
* Excellent users' feedback
1. Gesture pattern lock screen for easy memorization and fast access.
2. 3D list, tree view and full text search for finding secure password account within seconds.
3. Easy data entry with spinning wheels for picking secure password account group and category.
4. Simple action bar for switching among find, add and setting actions easily without deep drill down.
6. Rich icon set with over 150 PNGs ornament secure password account entry and maximizing information visualization.
7. Password accounts are classified with group of Business, Personal and Ungrounded and categorized as Web Login, Computer Login, Account, Card Info, Email, General Contact, Secure Note and No Category.
8. Four authentication modes - pattern lock for easy access, password or passcode authentication for sensitive password account, pattern lock and password combo for ultra secure password accounts.
9. All user data is encrypted with AES algorithm and no encryption key or password is stored anywhere for true security of password account data.
10. Password account data can be backed up to on-device storage for preventing data lose.
11. Secure Password Manager (keeper) allows users to launch a web site from a URL with security alert to encourage https connections.
12. Contextual help on setting and data entry provides instant assistance with detailed instructions.
SECURE LOGIN MODES:
1. Secure gesture pattern lock screen with optional password login for the moment when users forget the pattern. The gesture patter is actually very secure if use properly. How secure it is? The possible combinations for a pattern with four lines or five circles is 1287 based on non-repetition combination (n+k-1)!/k!(n-1)!. A pattern with five links or six circles can yields 3003 possible combinations.
2. Password or Passcode or both combined authentication provides stronger protection. The four digit passcode provides 10000 possible combinations and advantage of easy memorization. The password login is useful for protecting highly sensitive data. The password and passcode can be optionally combined together to shield account or password data.
3. Gesture pattern and password login combo provide maximal strength of protection. This mode could be very effective for storing extreme sensitive account information.
4. The app also allows users to set login mode as “no login” setting for keeping non-sensitive information.
5. The app does not store any encryption/decryption key or user ID and password anywhere for true security. The secure password manager and keeper can only be unlocked by credential that is the secure key created by user at the create and login time.
Especially in times like these trust in safety engineering from Austria. Insist on uncompromising data protection, privacy and data security.
No other password vault offers more possibilities to store your confidential data, like
* login information (user name, password, clickable logon URL)
* PIN of credit cards, ATM cards or phones
* secret text notes, bookmarks and hyperlinks
* secret contacts (email, phone numbers)
in one single application.
And no other password wallet has more security features, like
* application master PIN or master text password
* data encryption with 256 bit keys based on a combination of SHA-256, AES and Twofish - the most secure hash and encryption algorithms
* encryption keys are not directly derived from the master password, to prevent brute-force password cracking when the phone was lost or stolen
* only one Android permission is necessary for the app: access to SD card for backup / restore (no internet access is needed and there are no ads!)
* backup function for all stored passwords and other confidential data based on ZIP AES 256 encryption (backup can be read on your PC with normal UNZIP software)
* backup can be SENT directly to a safe storage via bluetooth, email or cloud storage
* the backup file is overwritten on the deletion, so that it cannot be restored by recovery tools
* initial data load using the restore function based on CSV import file
* app is locked automatically, when there is was user input for 2 minutes (timeout is configurable)
* "exit" menu on all screens, that stops the app completely
* optional self-destruction function after 7 unsuccessful logon attempts
* user name and password can be copied to the clipboard and are deleted automatically after 30 seconds
* configurable password generator
* the password manager prevents that sensitive data is shown in screenshots for the "recent apps" list
* Russian (by Andrey Kharitonov)
- Secures and safeguards your passwords.
- Passwords generator.
- Autolock mechanism.
- Search among your records.
- Records are encrypted with AES ciphers. Uses randomly generated 'salt' value combined with your master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
- Supports backup and restore of encrypted data file to Email, Evernote, Google Drive, etc.
- Works on all your Android devices, including tablets and old OS versions.
- It's free and contains no advertisement!
Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking by adding another layer of security. With 2-step verification signing in will require a code generated by the Google Authenticator app in addition to your account password.
Start by visiting accounts.google.com/SmsAuthConfig
* Generates codes even in airplane mode!
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
The FREE edition is ad supported. You can also select PAID edition that is ad-free.
* Password info protection by 256Bit AES encrypted.
* Data self-destruct.
* Direct website access.
* Automatic password generation.
* Automatically/manually clipboard clear.
* Export/Import unencrypted XML file.
* Export/Import encrypted EXML file.
* Export/Import unencrypted EXCEL(xls) file.
* Support sync with Dropbox.
* Support searching password record.
* Support sorting.
* Support Language: English, Chinese, Japanese.
For detailed release notes, please access www.ciyingsoft.com
Thanks every body for sending crash information.
Please BACKUP your data to unencrypted XML file before each upgrade.
Password Keeper Password Manager Secure Data Vault Password Safe Password Vault Secure Security Password Password Keeper Password Store Protector Wallet Encryption Dropbox 密码 保护 信息 安全 加密 パスワード保護 暗号化 情報 セキュリティ
Protect your digital identity against hackers and cybercriminals for FREE.
✔ Stores your passwords… securely
All your passwords – and key information about your identity – are stored in an encrypted vault. Your passwords and identity card* can only be unlocked with a master password that only you know.
✔ Synchronizes passwords across multiple devices
Your passwords and identity card are synchronized across your PC, Mac, Android phone & tablet, iPhone & iPad.
✔ Simplifies ‘sign in’ for websites and apps
With Kaspersky Password Manager storing all your usernames & passwords, you don’t need to remember sign-in details for every website & app – and you won’t need to send ‘I forgot my password’ messages.
✔ Generates strong passwords
Kaspersky Password Manager automatically creates strong, individual passwords on your PC… for each web and app account. You can then use these strong passwords on any of your supported devices.
✔ Helps fill in online forms – on your PC or Mac
When you enter personal information into your identity card, if any of that data needs to be added to an online form Kaspersky Password Manager will automatically complete the relevant sections of the form.
✔ Provides FREE, secure storage for up to 15 passwords
The FREE version lets you manage fifteen passwords for web and / or app accounts – plus one identity card*. If you buy the premium version, you can store and use an unlimited number of passwords & identity cards.
✔ Simplifies synchronization & security
When you register for a My Kaspersky account**, you’ll get access to a web portal that makes it easy to synchronize your passwords across all your devices, check the security status of all your devices that are running Kaspersky Lab security software and manage your product licenses. You’ll also get news of our latest special offers and access to free products and services.
*An identity card can contain a range of personal information – including your name, address, date of birth, credit card details and more – to help enable automated completion of web forms, when you’re using your PC or Mac.
**My Kaspersky account is available via My Kaspersky web portal at center.kaspersky.com.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
This is a trial version that allows a maximum of 10 cards and displays ads.
Unlock trial by purchasing an unlock key within the app or as part of a license bundle at www.kuffs.co.uk. The unlock key will remove the ads and allow unlimited cards. Previous purchasers: Make sure you also install the updated license file.
ALWAYS backup your data before updating. Phones malfunction sometimes.
We cannot help users who post in comments as comments are anonymous and we do not know how to get in touch with you.
WE CANNOT HELP IF WE DO NOT KNOW YOU NEED HELP.
Some users think I am hostile in my support responses. I apologise for this. I am autistic and simply very factual in my responses. No offense is intended.
If you are reading this on a site that is not the official Google Play Store, please stop now and go to http://goo.gl/mpWd2 as the information here is probably out of date. This app is ONLY distributed in Play Store. Any other sites that have this app could have attached malware to it.
Keep all your web logins, credit card pin numbers, even insurance document numbers on your phone and take them everywhere you go.
Your data is securely encrypted and can only be accessed by entering the password you choose.
Don't like a password app having internet access? Use Password Safe Lite also available in Play Store.
FULL LIST of permissions and WHY they are required is on the web site.
If you need assistance, please use the support channel on our web site.
* Store your passwords etc securely using 128 or 256 Bit AES encryption
* Free field entry. Name your fields however you like with no requirement to have fields you don't need
* Save common entries as templates for reuse
* Full encrypted database backup to Dropbox or SD card. (Also wifi using desktop app)
* Your data is ONLY ever decrypted in your devices memory. All working databases and backup files are ALWAYS encrypted.
* Desktop app also available for purchase. Download trial from our web site
* Over 100 built in icons as well as custom icons
* Multiple Colour Themes
* Direct link from URL, Phone and Email fields (Just press the icon)
* Remote data wipe via SMS (hence SMS read permission)
* Shake to Show
Add our page to your G+ circles to keep informed of news and new developments about Password Safe. http://goo.gl/zzGv0
DOWNLOAD THE PC APP FROM BELOW LINK
You can get the latest update from our facebook page. Follow us here - http://goo.gl/BPcwJ
1. Transfer the file from your mobile (goto Myfiles folder, inside that goto Password Manager Folder and then copy the file to your PC/MAC)
2. All you have to do now is open the Desktop app and give the path of the file you just copied from your phone :)
"PASSWORD MANAGER" NOW IN 9 INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGES
1. Arabic 2. Russian 3.Korean 4. Chinese 5. French
6. German 7. Italian 8. Japanese 9. English
"PASSWORD MANAGER" is the answer to all the problems. Forgot all your passwords :) Just remember 1 master password.
The app will help you store all id's and password's along with other info on your phone(just on your phone). The data
will be fully safe and secure using 128 bit AES encryption.
Now that there are so many apps in market... Why should i use "Password Manager"? Well the following points might just make your choice easy
1. ITS FREE :)
Unlike most of the other apps which have free versions with limited capabilty n options. Password Manager provide everything for free.
2. Simple & Easy to use
Password Manager is probably the most simple & easy to use app.Just save data and retrieve it, only using 1 master password
3. Your data will never be lost or misused
Password Manager stores data in an encrypted file stored locally on your phone only. The data wont be lost even if you upgrade the app. If you are planning to format the phone just take backup of the file :)
4. Multi-sync and backup Functionality
You can backup your encrypted file on your email account with just one click.
In order to sync with another android device, just send the file in Password-Manager folder to other device's Password-manager folder via bluetooth
5. Internet Connectivity
The internet connectivity used by Password Manager is only in event of using recovery mail.
6. Forgot your password?
Dont worry, Password Manager provides multiple ways to recover the password incase you forget it :)
7.Unlimited Storage and Easy search option
You can save unlimited accounts information with this app. Also we provide easy search option to search any
8. The app logs you out if there is more than 30 seconds of no activity. The log out time can be changed from within the app.
9. Last but not the least
We listen to our customer's requests and will try our best to deliver the same in newer versions for FREE :)
password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager
The game starts with eighteen cards dealt face-down on the tableau to form three pyramids with three overlapping tiers each. Over these three pyramids are ten face-up cards.
The twenty-four remaining cards make up the stock. The first card from the stock is put in the waste pile. For a card in the tableau to be moved to the waste pile, it must be a rank higher or lower regardless of suit. This card becomes the new top card and the process is repeated several times (e.g. 7-8-9-10-9-10-J-10-9-8, etc.) until the sequence stops. Along the way, any face-down cards that are no longer overlapping are turned up.
In case the sequence is stopped, i.e. no card on the tableau can be put over the top card of the waste pile, a card is placed on the waste pile from the stock to see if it can start a new sequence. Cards are transferred from the stock to the waste pile one at a time as long as it does not begin a new sequence with the cards on the tableau.
The game is won if all three peaks are cleared before or after the last card from the stock is discarded to the waste pile. However, the game is lost if there are still cards that cannot be placed on the waste pile after the stock has run out.