AICare Link is a handy mobile app where you can:
• Find a list of public financial subsidies and grants to help seniors live and age well at home and in the community.
• Find out what are the subsidies and grants recommended for you, based on a basic assessment of your eligibility.
By simply answering a few questions, the financial help that you may be eligible for will be shown.
Find out if you are eligible for schemes like:
• Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS)
• Seniors’ Mobility and Enabling Fund (SMF)
• Interim Disability Assistance Programme for the Elderly (IDAPE)
• Pioneer Generation Disability Assistance Scheme (PioneerDAS)
• Foreign Domestic Worker (FDW) Grant
• Foreign Domestic Worker (FDW) Levy Concession
• Caregivers Training Grant (CTG)
• Public Assistance (PA)
This app is suitable for anyone who wants to find out what financial support they may receive. Other than seniors, their family members and caregivers, users of the app can include social workers, medical social workers, healthcare professionals, care consultants, as well as grassroots and community volunteers helping residents get access to financial support in the community.
AICare Link is developed for Singapore Silver Pages by Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), enabling people to live well and age gracefully in the community.
Note: The results generated by the app are based on the information users input and does not mean that the users automatically qualify for the financial scheme(s) shown. Application for the various schemes is subjected to assessment terms and conditions by respective scheme administrators.
For more information and assistance,
Visit: SINGAPORE SILVER PAGES (www.silverpages.sg)
Call: SINGAPORE SILVER LINE (1800-650-6060)