I can't give this game a fair review because it's unplayable. Nine out of ten times i try to pick a move my phone thinks I'm trying to open its home buttons. The controls are way to far to the right and way to small. I don't know if it's just my phone or if it happening to everyone
Great idea, needs some polishing up. Swiping stuff from the top edge is no fun. Tutorial animation and help for bits and levels also need work.
1. Why should a game like this require internet connection? 2. If it is going to require one, why is it impossible to connect regardless of actual internet connection?
It keeps saying the internet is off when I have full
Good idea. But I couldn't even start the 3rd level since it's telling me I have no connection. And I know there is nothing wrong with my connection. Please fix it.
Unplayable - Connection Error?
Brand new multiplayer feature added!
- You can now challenge your friends in a Duel or have a Quick Match with an unknown pirate opponent
- Earn gold and xp by winning
- Favorite your best friend or worst foe so you can find and play the scallywag once more
- Simulate your opponents code and get some idea about what went wrong
- Everybody now has their own pirate flag to show for their efforts in multiplayer and single player
- You can now play the game in German