Here is the "Duplicate Image Finder" for you which can scan through your entire phone and finds the duplicate image/picture/photo files for you. You can make judgement yourself if you want to delete by selecting them.
Here are distinctive features of the Duplicate Image Finder
- Search entire phone including external SD Card for duplicate photo/images/pictures very quickly and you can delete.
- Search entire phone for duplicate video files very quickly and you can delete.
- Shows the visual grid for duplicate items on the result page.
- Allow to select and delete the duplicate files.
- Shows the file path right in the grid to make better judgement to delete the files.
Please provide your valuable feedback/comments on the application review section to make application better for you.
What can Gallery Doctor do you for you?
Free up valuable storage on your device and in your gallery by automatically identifying and cleaning your unwanted photos. Review and keep the shots you want, clean the ones you don’t. Gallery Doctor has helped users free up to 32% worth of storage, all on the first-time use!
Why do I need Gallery Doctor
Users have on average 2GB worth of unwanted photos that are taking up valuable storage on their device. Instead of spending hours scrolling through thousands of photos in your gallery to find and clean your unwanted ones, Gallery Doctor saves you time by identifying them immediately.
Sit back and let Gallery Doctor clean your gallery and optimize your storage. With Gallery Doctor, it’s as easy as 1-2-3:
1 - Automatically identify unwanted photos in your gallery
• Blurry shots
• Dark photos
• Photos with poor quality
• Similar photos
• Gallery Doctor even identifies your boring shots!
2 - Review the photos you want to keep
• You decide what to clean - Swipe left to clean or right to keep.
• Smarter over time - Gallery Doctor learns which photos you don’t like and gets smarter based on which photos you keep or clean.
3 - Clean and optimize your photo gallery & storage
• Save time and storage - Instantly clean all your unwanted photos.
• Gallery Manager - make room for the photos that matter
• Speed booster - free up space so your device is running like new.
• Storage manager - make more room for your favorite apps.
Your privacy is important to us! Gallery Doctor does not store nor share any of your photos.
For more help, contact us at email@example.com
How does Gallery Doctor work?
Gallery Doctor uses MyRoll’s Gallery Curation Engine (GCE) and Machine Learning to instantly identify the unwanted photos in your gallery.
Based on which photos you decide to clean, Gallery Doctor gets smarter and learns which photos you don’t like. This enables Gallery Doctor to provide an even quicker and easier experience when it comes to cleaning unwanted photos from your gallery. Think of it as an antivirus for your photos - it’s that good!
Can Gallery Doctor boost my phone’s speed and performance?
Users cleaning their phones with Gallery Doctor have optimized their storage and saved an average of 2GB on their devices - all on the first-time use! This helps to speed up your Android device, clean your photo gallery & storage, and improve your phones overall performance.
How often should I use Gallery Doctor?
Keep Gallery Doctor around to perform weekly, or even daily check-ups on on your gallery!
Gallery Doctor will continue to notify if you've taken any bad photos, so you can always keep your gallery clean with just a tap - keeping your storage clean and boosting your phone's speed and performance.
With Search Duplicated File, an Android smart utility app, you can locate and remove these duplicate/dupe files on your Android device easily and accurately! It will free up a lot of storage space on your Android device! And it is the first Android app used to search for duplicate/dupe files!
● OneClick to search and select.
● Save/load search results.
● Specify path/size to search for.
● Support searching photo/audio/video or custom files.
● Support searching hidden files/folders.
● Support internal/external SD card.
● Support previewing photo/apk/storage.
● Notify you when a search complete.
● Search results are grouped by file size.
● View file content before deleting/excluding it.
● Batch select/deselect files/groups.
● Batch delete/exclude files/groups.
● Batch expand/collapse groups.
>>> Usage Tips:
● Each result group contains both original file and duplicate files, please deselect at least one file as original file!
● Long click folder chooser/result list to get more operations.
>>> Known issues:
Crash caused by OutOfMemory, if you have too many files to search, it may cause OutOfMemory crash, to avoid this issue, please use file size filter in settings.
If you updated your device to Android 4.4(KitKat), you may no longer to delete files from your external SD card. Get more details by searching "Android KitKat can not delete files from external SD card" on internet.
Easiest way to find duplicates files and contacts in your phone.
1) Find duplicate files,
2) Delete duplicate files,
3) Move duplicate files to a new location,
4) Find duplicate contacts,
5) Delete duplicate contacts(by name or phone numbers),
6) Merge duplicate contacts
Most of the time we don't care about space when we transfer\backup data to the phone as we have smart phones with lots of memory. By doing this, we also store lots
of duplicate files unwillingly. The most common files are Music, video or document. It is very difficult to find the duplicates manually as same file may exists with different names.
This tool finds duplicate file on the basis of its contents without caring about the file name.
You can delete the duplicate files directly or move them to a different directory.
You can preview the files before doing a action.
Importing phone numbers from SIM card or from
email accounts may results in duplicate contacts. Same phone number may exist
in two different contacts. Or multiple duplicate phone numbers may exist some with
country code and some without country code. This tool finds all the identical
phone numbers and also those which are same but looked different due to the country codes.
You can also find duplicate contacts on the basis of contact name. The app will look for the contacts with same name.
Delete Operation (Delete Files\Delete Contacts):
Search result contains both original and duplicates files\contacts. So please be careful before doing a delete operation. Please select only that file\contact which you want to delete. Deleting all will also delete the original file\contact.
* Delete file action can be performed only from the Details screen.
In Results screen, press any button to go to the Details screen where files are listed. Select the check boxes corresponding to the files you want to delete. By pressing the "Delete Selected" button you can delete the files you have selected.
Delete Contact deletes the complete contact. If you want to delete\update the particular phone number of a contact expand the row and select the contact. It will take you to the android's default contact browser. You can edit the contact by pressing the standard menu button.
---- Quick search (New in version 2.0) ----
Find duplicate files in one click:
- Camera photos or videos.
- Downloaded images, videos and audio.
- Images, video and audio in external storage.
- Search by app (if installed): WhatsApp, Viber and WeChat.
Icon/Thumbnail view for result also added in 2.0.
---- Custom search ----
• Touch "+" icon to create a new search (+ New search).
• You must supply, at least, a folder to search in.
Directories > Add directory (+). Activate Recursion to search in sub-folders also.
• Once configured, perform the search with Search now.
Using filters the search can be constrained to scan a subset of all the files inside selected folders, reducing also the time required to complete the process. Only enabled filters are taken into account, which are checked before the application of the duplicate detection method.
• File name/type filter: Allows to scan specific file types based on its extension, such as images (*.jpg,*.png, ...), videos (*.mp4, *.avi, ...), .... Advanced users can also input Java regular expressions.
• File size filter: Process files whose size lies within a given range.
• Modification date filter: Process files modified before or after a specific date.
Criteria refers to the mechanism that considers whether two files are equal or not.
• Same content detection method: Two files are equal if their content is exactly the same.
• Same name detection method: Two files are equal if their names (or part of it) are equal, regardless of content. ("/dir1/photo.jpg" = "/dir2/photo.jpg").
> First characters: Compare only file name first x characters. (Setting it to 3: "three.avi" = "throw.avi").
> Match case: If enabled, "File.pdf" and "file.pdf" will be different.
Result list contains all duplicates found, select the files you want to remove and touch Delete.
To auto-select all files, or all but one in each group, use Auto-select (next to Delete).
Invert selection ("undo" arrow) selects unselected rows and unselects selected ones.
Exclude (dash) excludes selected files, removing them from the list.
Copyright (c) 2015 Acelsoft
The user of Antidupes can consciously delete files in the device, Acelsoft is not responsible for any data loss due to Antidupes functionality.
PreferenceFragment.java by Christophe Beyls.
Have your kids installed too many games on your tablet?
Batch Uninstaller is a beautiful application designed to install, uninstall and remove apps.
Batch uninstall multiple applications by selecting all the apps you want to remove.
Root uninstall system or pre-loaded apps for Rooted Android devices*.
Free up storage space by removing applications.
-The PRO version of this application uses less of your battery than this version since it isn't running ads(used to support ongoing app maintenance)
-We require network communication access from your device only to serve ads to support ongoing maintenance of this app. Feel fee to download our non-ad version or email me personally if you would like a non-ad supported version.
-If you found this app to be of great use to you rate us 5 stars and if we did not meet your expectations send us an email on how we can do better.
-This app requires root access ONLY for uninstalling system apps!
-You can install and uninstall non-system apps WITHOUT having root access!
*Featured on PCMag: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2423046,00.asp
Automatically backup all photos and videos in your device to your Box account!
- See the progress of current upload
- See a list with files waiting to be uploaded
- Remove any file from upload list
- Choose name of backup folder
- Upload only when the device is charging
- Upload using Wi-Fi or data over mobile network
- Upload using only Wi-Fi
- Cancel current upload
- Enable/Disable uploads
- Send only camera photos (default) or all images on device.
- Send only camera videos (default) or all videos.
- Show progress and upload status notifications
**Requires a Box account to sign-in!**
**If you are not registered yet, go to https://www.box.com/signup/personal/ OR download the official Box app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.box.android to sign up**
Box™ is an online file sharing and Cloud content management service.
Read more about Box on https://www.box.com/personal/
2.Duplicate File Finder
3.Batch File Renamer
All in one app called File Tools
if you found any bug or want to suggest,just mail me.
I will reply you as soon as possible.So don't post worthless review here.
Support my work by buying the PRO version of this app.
File Tools is a collection for Tools to preform some useful actions on files.
Now it contains File Renamer,File Finder and Duplicate Finder.In future,i will add more tools based on your suggestions.
File Tools Features:
1.Collections of Useful Tools
2.Easy to work
3.Useful Help menu
Do you want to rename 1000 files or more than of that.Then really you need this tool.You can rename 1000 files by adding Date,Number,Custom Text etc at your desire position easily by this tool.
4.Find & Replace
Don't know where your files are placed or saved on your Memory Card and want to Search for your desire file easily.Then use this tool.You can easily locate your desire file by choosing a Filters like File Extensions,File Size etc..
2.Search on desire folders.
Do you have more files in your Memory Card and also having lot of Duplicate files(Same files found in different folders).Then you can easily search for it and able to delete it.By using this tool you can save more memory.
1.Byte by Byte Search.
2.Easy to delete.
Network and Internet:I have included Google Ads in this app.So it need that two permission.
It can send entire albums via email to many recipients, add resized photos to your online gallery, upload original images to a FTP/FTPS server or create new albums.
- simple and private sharing with your friends and family
- send many pictures to many recipients with only a few taps
- create a reusable widget for each purpose
- resize pictures to any desired resolution
- resize as much pictures as you want
- save data volume of your mobile plan and speed up upload
- seamless integration with your Gallery and Email applications
- add new pictures to your online gallery or website
- upload original and resized pictures to a FTP/FTPS server in the cloud
The free version has only one limitation: you can define just one widget. You can use the free version for a single purpose without any constraints!
We respect your privacy and therefore this application requires only the following permissions:
1. "Modify or delete SD card contents" & "Test access to protected storage" - needed for the temporary files during the resizing and sending process.
2. "Full network access" - needed for sending pictures via FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
For more information, help and support, please visit: http://www.justresizeit.com/mobile/
A desktop version of JustResizeIt! is also available.
App Batch Uninstaller- is a utility for Android that really cuts to the middle of the task at hand. You don't have to wait forever to load all those apps and then go through them, one-by-one, for deletion. Choose the apps you want to delete just with the tap of your finger as you scroll down your list of apps. Then just tap the uninstall button, and confirm as each one is easily ridden from your phone and memory.
1. Select the apps you don't require.
2. Click the "Uninstall the checked apps" button. And click "OK" repeatedly.
* Uninstall unwanted apps quickly and easily
* Three types for speeding up your selection: Display the apps installed in last 7 days, 31 days, and all the time.
* Free up app storage space
* Clean out your phone to improve performance
* Free version is ad-supported. An Interstitial Ad will display as the final step when remove the apps.
Batch Renamer allows you to rename multiple files at the same time following the rules you define. The app is designed to be usable and simple for all users. You can find a simple tutorial here: http://youtu.be/qgN7iE_Y_K8
You can install the app also on phones, but when rating please consider that it will be optimized for small screens in the upcoming versions.
This app has been tested but should be considered as beta for now. Use at your own risk.
★ User friendly
★ Regex support (Java syntax)
★ Rename media files (media scan will not be launched, there are many ways to do so, the simplest is reboot the device)
★ Root support
★ No ads
★ Accessibility support (contact me if you find missing content descriptions)
★ Optimized interface for smaller screens
★ Info on the rename progress (in addition to the existing notification)
★ More rules coming!
★ Graphical tutorial on first launch
★ File picker
★ Other wonderful things!
I'll be happy to hear from you for any suggestion, bug, or feedback. Please click "Contact developer" or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to help translate the app in other languages you can contribute here: https://poeditor.com/join/project?hash=6fa2c02276b82ed1650a36a7ffbd0a57 (if the language you want to translate in is missing write me, I'll be happy to add it)
- Sara Bressan (beta testing)
batch, bulk, directory, file, filename, folder, format, image, photo, pict, picture, regex, regexpr, regular expression, rename
Application Batch Uninstall is a quick batch uninstall application. With simple interface, small size, fast speed and clear content, you can uninstall applications in the shortest time!
More importantly, if your phone has been ROOT before or has ROOT right, you can uninstall all the unwanted apps for one time, no need to repeat uninstall any more. Just one touch to batch uninstall.
In addition, if your phone has been ROOT before or has ROOT right, you can use this app to uninstall the unnecessary system applications to release memory.
1 Only ROOT phones or phones with ROOT right can perform silent uninstall which will not pop up any dialog box and no need to confirm repeatedly. Just one touch to batch uninstall. The phone without ROOT will need to select repeatedly in system interface.
2. Uninstalling some system applications may cause system error."
* Uninstall personal applications
* Uninstall system applications
* Silent uninstall
* Batch Uninstall
* Select All
Your comments and opinions are highly appreciated, please review our apps on market or contact us by Email.
Free-Version: Resize 3 photos at once
- Resize an unlimited number of photos
- No ads
- Compression of selected photos or entire galleries,
- Save valuable storage space on your devise and take along your entire photo repertoire.
- Resize your photos in order to optimize them for use on the internet.
- Upload the downsized photos to your Dropbox (Full Version) and save valuable storage space.
This is how iDownsize works:
1. Select photos
2. Select compression level
3. The selected photo quality can be viewed before downsizing through a sample check
4. Enter the name of the new folder in which the resized photos will be saved / Dropbox-upload
5. Start downsizing - the compressed photos will now be saved - please refer to “Important note” before you begin!
For security reasons no photos will be deleted. In order to save storage space, you have to delete the old photos manually.
Favorites button: Save your preferred photo size for the next time
“Select-screen-size” button: The photo size is adjusted according to the resolution of your device.
Dropbox sync: Fast uploads optimized photo sizes, and better utilization of storage space.
Which potential exists? – Example digital cameras:
Especially when importing photos from an external digital camera a considerable amount of storage space can be saved when using iDownsize. New cameras with high resolution photos produce images up to 15 MB. Without a recognizable reduction in display quality the iDownsize-App can reduce the photo size to below 1 MB.
Example: photo size = 5 MB (5184x3460 pixels) with 1000 photos, reduction to approx. 1024x700 pixels - space saving of about 7 GB.
You have concerns compressing your photos? No need:
• iDownsize offers the opportunity to examine the display quality through a sample image before the downsize process begins
• Please note that the display quality with a reduction to 1024x768 pixels is flawless, even on large TV sets (Display HD-ready TVs: 1024x768 pixels)
• If you wish to enjoy your photos on a common Full HD-TV it is possible to downsize up to around 1920x1080 pixels without reducing the display quality
All information without guarantee
Have fun with iDownsize!
Using this app you can analyse your disc usage and delete files or folders you do not need.
From version 1.0.0 we added "File size bar" feature. This feature helps visually detect large files and compare file sizes.
DCentral1, by John McAfee, is a free to download application for Android mobile phone, tablets and devices. It aims to protect devices by empowering the user to be more fully aware of certain permissions that installed applications have been granted on the device, knowingly or not.
The application scores each potentially revealing or privacy-threatening permission granted to applications, and gives a tabulated score for each user installed application on the device. DCentral1 also has a pro-active feature, where users can indicate specific permissions to be warned and alerted to, when any newly installed applications are added to the device. Applications may be marked as trusted, or easily un-installed from within DCentral1.
Proactive personal security and privacy technology from Future Tense Secure Systems, Inc.