Perfect For batch resizing Installed easily on Android 3 on Acer tablet A501 and Samsung 8.9 tab. To me at first a little confusing to use, but after a couple of uses it is quite straight forward. Please note I have only used it for batch resizing, for which it worked perfectly.
Cheatware Cropping leaves the pics the same as they started. Refund button was gone from Play Store within the 15 mins. Dev hasn't answered my emails.
Out Of Memory Doesnt work on asus transformer infinity and couldnt get refund, beware.
Pretty useful Rotation has a bug on droid 3, 270 degree rotation command yields 180 rotation. No other issues so far.
Really need to be able to choose the required pictures rather than whole folders at a time. Maybe I'm missing something !?
Straightforward app. This is the first I found that lets me scale an image by percentage. Interface could use multiselect of images to allow exclude.
- New file selection (input) tab
- Memory management improvements
- Processed images should appear in the gallery straight away.
- Minor GUI enhancements
- Added ability to create & choose output folder
- Added Rotate, Grayscale and Crop
- Fixed transformation not being retained.
- Various other improvements
- Completely reworked the application
- Images now processed in persistent service, progress viewable in progress tab.