Perfect For batch resizing Installed easily on Android 3 on Acer tablet A501 and Samsung 8.9 tab. To me at first a little confusing to use, but after a couple of uses it is quite straight forward. Please note I have only used it for batch resizing, for which it worked perfectly.
Just what I needed Really needed a batch cropping app and this was the only one. This app doesn't hold your hand you need to use a couple brain cells for it to do what you want but once you figure it out it works like a charm. If I were the app developer I would work on the ui and make things way more in your face because the average user is just too stupid to do the basic math required to get this to work honestly. Like maybe have a preview feature where u can see what the changes will look like on one image before doing the whole set.
Out Of Memory Doesnt work on asus transformer infinity and couldnt get refund, beware.
Cheatware Cropping leaves the pics the same as they started. Refund button was gone from Play Store within the 15 mins. Dev hasn't answered my emails.
Pretty useful Rotation has a bug on droid 3, 270 degree rotation command yields 180 rotation. No other issues so far.
Really need to be able to choose the required pictures rather than whole folders at a time. Maybe I'm missing something !?
- New file selection (input) tab
- Memory management improvements
- Processed images should appear in the gallery straight away.
- Minor GUI enhancements
- Added ability to create & choose output folder
- Added Rotate, Grayscale and Crop
- Fixed transformation not being retained.
- Various other improvements
- Completely reworked the application
- Images now processed in persistent service, progress viewable in progress tab.