Now your smartphone or tablet will be a remote control for the TV.
It does not matter what your television, what model and manufacturer. Our panel is suitable for absolutely any tv.
Download the free application and install it on your smartphone android.
Now you need to make settings in the application:
- Choose how to connect to a TV: via wi-fi or ip
- Choose the model of your TV
Now you can switch channels or change the volume
Include 3D mode, if this is provided on your TV.
Change the settings of the TV, or simply turn on and off it.
Excellent application can completely manage your TV. TV or your friend.
Use, declarer friends or your family.
Change the channel - until this remote in the hands of your mother. Look at her surprised face when it happens.
A great day!
NOTE 1: Remote control features are only compatible with:
• IR-equipped Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets (see below for model list)
• DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 tablets
• Android phones & tablets when paired over Bluetooth with the Griffin Beacon for Android (it is not compatible with the Griffin Beacon for iOS)
• Android phones & tablets connected over WiFi with network-connected DirecTV Receivers and Roku Media Players
• Google Play Edition HTC One with KitKat (Android Version 4.4) or above- does not work with any other HTC device.
NOTE 2: Remote control features are NOT compatible with LG Android smartphones and tablets with built-in IR blasters.
NOTE 3: For DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 users, you will need to install the latest UEI Quickset SDK to maximize remote control performance: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uei.quicksetsdk
NOTE 4: TV Channel Listings only available in the US.
With Dijit's remote control features, you can finally clean up your coffee table and put your extra remotes away in a drawer somewhere. Now your phone (or tablet) is your remote. At last your whole family (and even guests) will be able to figure out how to control all the different devices and inputs you have in the living room!
Dijit gives you a perfectly customizable remote control interface, where you decide exactly which buttons appear when you want them to. No more squinting at 73 identically shaped buttons on your remote, just the ones you want and need. Using Dijit is incredibly simple. Add each device you want to control with just a few taps using our included device library.
In addition to the remote control, the Dijit Guide delivers a customized electronic program guide (EPG) for your personal TV channel lineup. Simply identify your cable/satellite provider, and Dijit will find all your listings. From there you can quickly prune your guide to just show the channels and shows you like to watch, and hide all the rest.
Dijit Remote works with the following Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets with built-in IR Transmitter:
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
• Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
• Samsung Galaxy Note 4
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy MEGA
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
• Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
• Built-in device code (over 200,000 TVs, DVD players, Blu-Rays, DVRs, Set-Tops, and more) library for instant programming
• Automatically discovers and controls DirecTV receivers connected to your WiFi network
• Integrated learning feature for advanced or custom controls
• Fully customizable button layout
• Support for multiple systems in different rooms or homes
• WiFi support for Roku owners to control their Roku Media Players with their Android devices.
• Program guide that works with every channel provider in the US and Canada
For more information about the Griffin Beacon: http://griffintechnology.com/support/beacon-android
(January 10, 2015)
Code Updates, and correction for WakeLock
Adding Proscan codes.
(November 7, 2014)
Reports that LG G3 is working (Stock firmware only)
Turn TV's off or on from your IR equipped smartphone.
Now including commands for, Mute, Volume Up/Down, and Channel Up/Down
Over 1200 Codes
Continuous Mode and Stealth Mode Options
Notification area buttons (Option)
Send IR Power commands to TV's (Most TV's use the same command for On and Off)
This small application was inspired by the hardware device "TV-B-Gone" by (Mitch Altman/Cornfield Electronics) and Limor Fried/Ladyada/Adafruit listed here:
http://www.tv-b-gone.com and http://learn.adafruit.com/tv-b-gone-kit
TV B Gone is a hardware project that sends IR 'Power' commands to turn off televisions.
TVBG codes only have Power commands, when selected they will only send the Power commands regardless of which command type you have selected.
--- Required! ---
You MUST have the built in IR device for this software to work. (IR Blaster)
Samsung devices with Android 4.4 and higher AND the IR blaster like the S5, S4, S4 Mini, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy MEGA, will work like it has.
This is working with the HTC One m7 and m8
Also working the the LG G3 (Stock Firmware only)
This will NOT work with the S2, S3, or the Note 2.
Also the clone (or 'fake') Note3 does not work, the IR module is different.
Also, I can not guarantee compatibility with aftermarket ROMS on your device, problems with aftermarket ROMS should be addressed by your ROM creator.
Complete repairs for Android 5
Currently tested on Samsung Galaxy Tab2 tablets, and Samsung S4, and S5 phones, and Note 3 but should work with Samsung devices with android 4.0 and higher that have the built in IR transmitter.
Currently tested with HTC One (m7 & m8)
Currently tested with LG G3 (Stock Firmware)
Incompatible with 'Lucky Patch'
Some users report this app is not compatible if you are using CyanogenMod depending on phone, and version.
I've been told this did NOT work with the 'Fake Samsung Galaxy Note 3' device.
Currently it is not working with LG G2, MOTOROLA, and SONY devices.
This is not working with the LG G2 even with Official Firmware at Android 4.4
This is still not working with Sony or Motorola devices, I don't know if or when I can correct this.
Please let us know if you have any problems before leaving negative feedback. We will try to work out any issues. If your TV does not work with this application, please include the make and model of the television so we can research the correct power command for your device.
-- Permissions --
WakeLock permission so we can send codes if you turn off your display
TransmitIR permission for android devices at 4.4 and above to use the new commands.
CheckLicense permission to help keep people honest. (License check)
Internet permission also to help with license check.
WriteSettings permission to save user options
TV Remote 2 app lets you comfortably operate Panasonic flat-panel TV, 2011/2012/2013/2014 VIERA with mobile devices running Android OS ("Android Device(s)").
The TV Remote 2 app lets you control VIERA over wireless network (Wi-Fi) more intuitively than the ordinary remote controller. The TV Remote 2 App also lets you transfer pictures, videos, music or websites from your mobile display to VIERA TV, and vice versa.
In order to use the TV Remote 2 app, all you need is to simply install the app to your Android Device. There is no complicated setting required to establish connection with VIERA. Give it a try.
For information on using this app or compatible models, visit the following support page.
If you cannot find a solution by visiting the above page, submit an inquiry using the form on the following page (PC only).
Please understand that we will not be able to contact you directly even if you use the “Email Developer” link.
Now, simply browse and play TV Shows and Movies of your Smart TV as well as control with your Smart phone!
- TV Controller
You can control your Smart TV with smartphone without Remote Controller.
You can launch applications installed in your Smart TV.
You can control pointer as Magic Remote Controller
- Content recommendations
LG TV Plus recommends popular Live TV, TV Shows and Movies VOD.
The more use the LG TV Plus App, more personalized content will be recommended.
- Live TV/TV Shows/Movies
Browse Live TV, TV Shows, Movies contents with filtering by channels or genres.
You can put content to wishlist even you are away from home, and you can easily watch those content at home.
- TV Guide
You can browse Live TV Schedule, and set reminder for wish program.
This application supports only LG webOS Smart TV released after 2014.
And the new feature of content is available with only webOS Smart TV 2.0 released in 2015.
(This feature is not supported in all countries. We are planning to provide the feature to other countries gradually and enable the functionality to webOS TV released in 2014 too)
You can use LG TV Plus after pairing your TV and mobile devices through the same Wi-Fi network.
'14 ~ ’15 webOS TV
EC93xx, EC97xx, EC98xx, EF95xx, EF98xx, EG92xx, EG96xx, EG97xx, EG99xx, JL90xx, LA96xx, LB63xx, LB65xx, LB67xx, LB68xx, LB69xx, LB70xx, LB71xx, LB72xx, LB73xx, LB75xx, LB86xx, LB87xx, LC71xx, LF63xx, LF64xx, LF65xx, LF72xx, UB82xx, UB84xx, UB85xx, UB88xx, UB93xx, UB95xx, UB98xx, UC89xx, UC97xx, UC9x, UF63xx, UF64xx, UF68xx, UF69xx, UF77xx, UF83xx, UF85xx, UF86xx, UF87xx, UF93xx, UF94xx, UF95xx, UG73xx, UG87xx, UG88xx
This is a completely new version with many great new features:
Now works in over 40 Languages! Built in context sensitive help.
Magic Sync -- Synchronizes two or more Touchsquid remotes controlling the same profile, so they remain in the same activity.
Online database, the largest in the industry, is updated daily with new devices as they become available.
Pull Down and Popup menus
User settable screen backgrounds, use any photo or graphic as a background.
Full Screen -- Full function widgets work on Lock screens too.
IP and Serial port control of many newer TVs and AV Receivers like Pioneer, Denon, Marantz and Yamaha. Also DirecTV Set top boxes.
Too many remotes? This will be the only one you need!
30 Day Risk free Money back guarantee! Take your time and get it set up properly.
Control of a PC over WiFi requires our server app from www.touchsquid.com/MediaPC. The device is under the Media Manager category, brand Touchsquid.
ACTIVITY BASED means one button to switch on all devices and set inputs for a particular activity. Typical activities are WATCH TV, PLAY DVD, and MEDIA MANAGER.
Supported devices with built in IR:
Samsung Galaxy S4 and S5 smart phones, including Mini and Mega
Galaxy Tab 2, Tab 3 and Tab 4
HTC One M7 and M8
Samsung Note 3 Phone
Samsung Note tablets, all models
Medion Lifetab 7852
LG G3 Superphone.
If your tablet lacks a built in IR blaster, you will need an external wireless device to do the same job. This app supports the Global Cache IP2IR, WF2IR and GC-100. It also works with Keene KIRA, and IRTrans LAN I/O devices.
Control of a PC over WiFi requires our server app from www.touchsquid.com/MediaPC. The device is under the Media Manager category, brand Touchsquid.
You get unlimited free upgrades to support new devices, and free technical support.
Getting Started: Before you can see the remote control screen, you must configure at least one device and one activity. When completely configured you will see a green light beside the item. If it has a red light it is not configured yet.
40 screens of 24 favorites each. Favorites can be a channel, website or a user defined macro button.
RUN APP feature allows you to run other apps from inside Touchsquid. Great for program guides and specialized remote apps like Google TV.
Magic Sync synchonizes two or more apps on separate androids. As long as they have thee same profile loaded it should work. Activate it in the Advanced Settings.
Discover and watch great TV, now including Netflix content
With Peel's newest release — Peel TapPlay TV — you can find the shows and movies you want to watch on Live TV and Netflix*. See the programs from your favorite sources, integrated in a single view. Finally, all the content you love in the palm of your hand!
-Enjoy flipping through colorful image thumbnails of TV shows
-Tap a thumbnail to see season or episode descriptions and other details
-Browse TV shows by genre (Drama, Comedy, etc.) or Movies and Sports categories
-Tag your favorite shows and cut shows you don’t like
-Share what you're watching with friends on Facebook and Twitter in one simple step
-Find and follow your friends to see their Favorites, Guilty Pleasures, and recommendations.
-Search all your content — including Netflix — to easily find the shows and movies you want to watch
-With Google TV, easily control your TV with simple gestures, from changing channels to controlling volume and mute. Play, pause, fast-forward,rewind, and skip — you control the playback experience.
-View the TV schedule one week ahead without interrupting what you are currently watching
Visit www.peel.com, or follow us: @peeltv (twitter.com/peeltv) or facebook.com/
* Additional DVR partners and web content sources coming soon.
* Supports Chromecast, Samsung, Sony, Google TV, Roku, Now TV, Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox, DLNA & UPnP devices *
Roku & Now TV users - please install PlayTo channel from the Roku or Sky channel store.
Fire TV & Fire TV Stick Users - please install our free receiver app found in the Entertainment section, using your Fire TV remote or by visiting http://www.amazon.com/Dayglows-Inc-PlayTo-Receiver/dp/B00RPXQJJG
XBox users - make sure you have the latest update installed and have PlayTo enabled in your console settings.
* PLEASE PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT ONLY AFTER TRYING OUT OUR FREE VERSION TO MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICES ARE SUPPORTED *
If you're having any trouble or device detection issues, questions, feature or channel requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/playtotv with #playtotv
PlayTo for Android provides an ever growing list of online videos, TV shows, movies and radio - once you find what you like, it lets you stream them to your big screen TV, with Airplay like functionality. All you need is an internet enabled TV or a media player - no additional cables, adapters or hardware required.
Our built in media browser has customized support for various websites and plays all videos full screen and in HD (when available).
- Play your favorite videos from Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip on your big screen TV.
- Create your own video playlists with videos from Vevo, Muzu, VH1, MTV, etc.
- Listen to music all day on your audio receiver or wireless speakers using own built-in integration for Amazon Cloud Player
- Catch up to on demand TV shows with our integration for Bravo, Koldcast, Disney, TCM, TMZ, History, TBS, Syfy, Univision, NBC, etc.
- Experience social media from Pinterest, Socialcam, Viddy on your smart TV.
- Enjoy free Bollywood dramas and shows from Einthusan, Yupp TV
- Our south Asian audience can enjoy their favorite videos from LeTV, Youku, 56.com, Pandora TV, Yupp TV, India Today, TOI, IBN, etc.
- We have expanded our European channel support with sites like Sky News, Rutube, The Guardian, DW, NRK, SVT, ZDF, etc.
- Sport aficionados can catch up to the latest events with our integration to sites like NFL, ESPN, Sky Sports
- Tech enthusiasts can check the latest videos on gadgets from sites like Engadget, Revision3, Wired, CNet on their favorite gadgets
- Also catch up to the latest events with our support for many News channels like NBC, CNN, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Fox & ABC
PlayTo also seamlessly discovers computers or other network devices supporting UPnP, DLNA containing your personal videos, photos and music and play them on your tablet/phone or stream them to your TV - supports media servers like TVersity, Plex Media Server, Serviio, Twonky, WMP, Iomega, etc.
PlayTo has been tested to worked with over 1000+ devices like TV's, media/Blu-ray players, AV receivers, Airplay devices including Roku, Logitech Google TV, Apple TV, XBox, Samsung, Sony, LG. Panasonic, Toshiba, Western Digital, Yamaha, Denon, Sonos, Onkyo, Linn, Pioneer, Logitech, Marantz, PacketVideo, Phillips, Sharp, XBMC and a lot more
1. Your TV/Media Player should be on the same Wifi network as your phone/tablet for PlayTo to discover and stream
2. Make sure you remove the password from your Apple TV as PlayTo currently does not support password protection.
3. To access Phone/Tablet media, makes sure your it is not plugged into to the computer as Android will prevent PlayTo from accessing the media.
4. Flash streaming is NOT supported as most media player and TV's do not support Flash
Please contact below:
Our website: www.fustec.com
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access your digital content from anywhere. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you (hint: there are thousands). All you have to do is choose the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream instantly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchscreen gestures.
You no longer have to pass around a single phone from person to person to show videos while hanging out. Instead, stream those videos to any connected TV so everyone can see!
Note that you won't see banner ads in iMediaShare personal if Flipps HD is installed on your device.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ XBox 360, Xbox One, DISH Hopper, Apple TV
Now supports directly starting the VOD streams from the 粵海寬頻2, BETV2, WASU 华数TV, 港粤网络电视 and HOT韩剧社 (Korean dramas) and 港粤快看 apps on your Android Device.
Now supports mirroring videos from Android TV Boxes. Tested in iPlayer and Weltv.
Background streaming on Android requires the Enhanced Remote Server app. Download and install on your TVPad for maximum experience! The app can be downloaded from below.
Now supports independent streaming on both TV and Android!!! Change channels on your TV without affecting the stream on your Android device. Change to selected channels on your Android device without affecting the stream on TV. Only available in the Full version.
How to Video:
Remote(+Stream) For TVPad allows you to remote control your TVPad from any Android device as well as stream TVPad live playing channels and Video On Demand to your Android mobile or tablet.
ATTENTION: TVPad needs to be started up on the same wireless network as your Android device in order for the app to be able to find it.
In order to be able to play stream content on your Android, one of the supported media player need to be installed. A compatible media player can be downloaded from the menu.
Or from the links below:
For Live TV
Archos Video Player Free
Go into the Preferences of the player and select "Force software decoding".
- Functions as a remote for your TVPad 1 (firmware 3.26), TVPad 2 (firmware 3.70 / 3.80) and TVPad 3 (firmware 4.x).
- Directly starting the VOD streams from the 粵海寬頻2, BETV2, 港粤网络电视 and Korean Dream apps on your Android Device.
- In combination with the TVPad Remote app it allows you to watch live channels on your TVPad and Android device simultaneously and independently.
- Live recording.
- Pressing the >>> button presents you with a channel list. Once you select a channel a 2nd stream will be started on your TVPad which will be dedicated to your Android device.
- In combination with the TVPad Remote app it allows you to watch VOD stream for your Android device and use your TVPad for your other viewing pleasure.
- Swiping to the left gives you the option of whether you want to share 1 stream with your TVPad or whether you want to start a separate independent stream for the Android device.
- The Android app shows on the right-hand lower corner whether a 2nd stream is running on the background. Good for those with limited bandwidth.
- Top "2nd STRM" to shut down the 2nd stream on your TVPad.
- Stream TVPad live channel content (picture + sound) to your Android.
- Stream VOD. Mirror from TVPad.
- Supports Download VOD from TVPad with ES File Explorer File Manager.
- Chinese/English Input box.
- Supports multiple TVPads. Real-time switching between TVPads for streaming and remote control.
- The F keys are added in a slide-out panel. Good for those using the TVPad Recorder app.
- Hot Key support. Start your favorite TVPad app with 1 click.
- Very fast remote control. No more messing about with the physical remote.
Compatible with both TVPad, TVPad2 and TVPad3
Any Android versions higher Android 3.0
**** PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE DOWNLOADING/RATING !!! ****
If your Apple TV 2nd generation is NOT jail broken, this app will not work. If it is jail broken on version 4.4.4 or above, please follow the steps below. The app should work! if not , you probably did not read that your Apple TV 2nd generation should be JAIL-BROKEN or did not installed AirControl(Beta). Do not use in combination with Navi-X.
It is very easy:
- Download this app and install AirControl(beta) on your jail-broken Apple TV from the maintenance menu. If your do not have the maintenance menu please install aTV Flash(black) version 1.7 or above first!
- In this app, go to settings and enter the IP of your Apple TV.
- To use the keyboard for XBMC press menu and tap on : "XBMC-Keyboard" enable remote over http and do NOT enter any username and password! This will be added in another update.
- Start using your new remote !
We told you it was simple !
The keyboard functionality will only work if the cursor is positioned on one of the characters or input field. The jailbreak must detect an input field for correct functionality.
AppleTV is a trademark of Apple Inc.
All stores have already closed?
You will save our app "TV Remote Control "
Download our app.
Make the necessary adjustments.
Select your phone model of your TV.
And on the screen of your device to receive a duplicate of the remote for the TV.
1) to change channels
2) to Adjust the volume
3) to Enable and disable 3D mode
All necessary functions are available to you.
The app "TV Remote Control" downloaded free of charge.
- Media and TV remote control
- Allows you to control Windows Media Center via WI-FI connection (no line-of-sight required)
- Browse your music and video libraries on your iPhone
- Start/Stop/Pause any media file without the need of switching on your LCD or Plasma TV
- View media metadata including Album, Artist, Genre and Duration
- Group your media files by category
- Quick Search for any media file
- Includes a complete Windows Media Center remote control (Home, Channel, Volume, Control buttons, etc.)
- Intelligent cache provides quick access to indexed files regardless how many media files you have in your library.
- Auto connect on application start-up
- Support for album art and cover images
- Windows ® Media Center ™
- Windows ® 8, Windows ® 7 or Windows ® Vista (32bit/64bit)
Note: Installation of the MC Server Control in Media Center. This Add-In provides required connectivity between MC and the mobile remote application. More details and download options are available at: http://www.pikoshoco.co.nf
• Watch and control your live and recorded TV shows anywhere, anytime – in up to Full HD.
• No blocked shows or games in any location. Watch your favorite shows and sports on all the channels you subscribe to, even when you’re overseas.
• Never miss a final episode or live event. View them when you want, where you want, and become the spoiler in your social group.
• Play and schedule DVR recordings.
• Watch on a second TV anywhere via Roku® (requires Android 2.3+) and Chromecast (requires Android 4.0+)
• Enjoy full hand-off – multi-task while watching with your Roku or Chromecast, even take phone calls.
• No monthly fees.
- Android phone (Android 2.2+)
*Some features only available for latest version of Android.
COMPATIBLE SLING DEVICES*:
- Slingbox M1
- Slingbox 500
- Slingbox 350
- Slingbox PRO-HD
- Slingbox SOLO
* Slingplayer for Android Phones may work on certain Sling devices prior to SOLO and PRO-HD, in certain configurations. Technical support is not available for such usage. For more details, please refer to the Sling compatibility guide at http://support.sling.com/KB/KB-2000121 If you own a prior-generation Sling, you may be eligible to receive an upgrade discount on a supported model. Please visit http://www.sling.com/upgrade for details.
If you are a DISH Network customer, the following devices are NOT compatible with the Slingplayer app. Please download the free DISH Anywhere app.
- Hopper with Sling receiver
- Hopper receiver
- VIP 922 receiver
- Sling Adapter
Watch and/or control video sources such as:
- Cable set-top box and DVR
- Satellite set-top box and DVR
- Telco / IPTV set-top box and DVR
- Basic cable
- Digital Over-the-Air broadcasts (Slingbox PRO-HD only)
- Home security cameras
- Blu-ray/DVD players
To learn more about Sling, please visit http://www.sling.com
Note: While the Slingplayer app is available for download in all countries, Sling hardware is required, and is only available for purchase from authorized resellers in the following countries: United States, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Columbia, Denmark, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City. Hardware warranty and technical support is only provided in the country where the Slingbox purchase is made, and only if the purchase was from an authorized reseller. For more information, please refer to your locale's Sling Warranty.
Please note that currently you will find no streams at all included in this app. In the case that some streams will eventually be added, they will be only from free public TV stations and for demonstrative purpose.
-Channels with electronic program guide
-Extract streams using XML, M3U or regular expression parser
-Export and Import database
How to use (Quick version):
Step 1 (Extract/grab streams):
First you need to extract the streams. You can do this by creating a new list. Start by pressing the button on the left side upper corner.
You need to know the file from where you want to grab your streams. This can be a remote file (eg. like a web page) or a local file.
For xml files you need to know the tag where the stream is and optionally the tag for the name of the stream.
(Advanced only) For regular expression you can get more details from android Pattern object.
After you have the streams extracted and saved you can go to step 2 or 3.
Step 2 (Assign Channel):
You can assign a channel by either touching the logo icon or from Edit Channel page. (make sure that you first updated the database otherwise no channels will be available to assign).
Step 3 (Test stream):
You can test the stream by either touching the stream name and select test or from Edit Channel page. This will show additional details about your stream.