Now, simply browse and play TV Shows and Movies of your Smart TV as well as control with your Smart phone!
- TV Controller
You can control your Smart TV with smartphone without Remote Controller.
You can launch applications installed in your Smart TV.
You can control pointer as Magic Remote Controller
- Content recommendations
LG TV Plus recommends popular Live TV, TV Shows and Movies VOD.
The more use the LG TV Plus App, more personalized content will be recommended.
- Live TV/TV Shows/Movies
Browse Live TV, TV Shows, Movies contents with filtering by channels or genres.
You can put content to wishlist even you are away from home, and you can easily watch those content at home.
- TV Guide
You can browse Live TV Schedule, and set reminder for wish program.
This application supports only LG webOS Smart TV released after 2014.
And the new feature of content is available with only webOS Smart TV 2.0 released in 2015.
(This feature is not supported in all countries. We are planning to provide the feature to other countries gradually and enable the functionality to webOS TV released in 2014 too)
You can use LG TV Plus after pairing your TV and mobile devices through the same Wi-Fi network.
'14 ~ ’15 webOS TV
EC93xx, EC97xx, EC98xx, EF95xx, EF98xx, EG92xx, EG96xx, EG97xx, EG99xx, JL90xx, LA96xx, LB63xx, LB65xx, LB67xx, LB68xx, LB69xx, LB70xx, LB71xx, LB72xx, LB73xx, LB75xx, LB86xx, LB87xx, LC71xx, LF63xx, LF64xx, LF65xx, LF72xx, UB82xx, UB84xx, UB85xx, UB88xx, UB93xx, UB95xx, UB98xx, UC89xx, UC97xx, UC9x, UF63xx, UF64xx, UF68xx, UF69xx, UF77xx, UF83xx, UF85xx, UF86xx, UF87xx, UF93xx, UF94xx, UF95xx, UG73xx, UG87xx, UG88xx
Nova Launcher not working with my Widgets...
(April 13, 2015)
Updates for HTC device Android 5 (Lollipop) bug fix
And Epson Projector codes.
(November 7, 2014)
Reports that LG G3 is working (Stock firmware only)
Turn TV's off or on from your IR equipped smartphone.
Now including commands for, Mute, Volume Up/Down, and Channel Up/Down
Over 1200 Codes
Continuous Mode and Stealth Mode Options
Notification area buttons (Option)
Send IR Power commands to TV's (Most TV's use the same command for On and Off)
This small application was inspired by the hardware device "TV-B-Gone" by (Mitch Altman/Cornfield Electronics) and Limor Fried/Ladyada/Adafruit listed here:
http://www.tv-b-gone.com and http://learn.adafruit.com/tv-b-gone-kit
TV B Gone is a hardware project that sends IR 'Power' commands to turn off televisions.
TVBG codes only have Power commands, when selected they will only send the Power commands regardless of which command type you have selected.
--- Required! ---
You MUST have the built in IR device for this software to work. (IR Blaster)
Samsung devices with Android 4.4 and higher AND the IR blaster like the S5, S4, S4 Mini, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy MEGA, will work like it has.
This is working with the HTC One m7 and m8 (now including stock Lollipop)
Also working the the LG G3 (Stock Firmware only)
This will NOT work with the S2, S3, or the Note 2.
Also the clone (or 'fake') Note3 does not work, the IR module is different.
Also, I can not guarantee compatibility with aftermarket ROMS on your device, problems with aftermarket ROMS should be addressed by your ROM creator.
Fix compatibility issues with Lucky Patcher
Currently tested on Samsung Galaxy Tab2 tablets, and Samsung S4, and S5 phones, and Note 3 but should work with Samsung devices with android 4.0 and higher that have the built in IR transmitter.
Currently tested with HTC One (m7 & m8)
Currently tested with LG G3 (Stock Firmware)
Incompatible with 'Lucky Patch'
Some users report this app is not compatible if you are using CyanogenMod depending on phone, and version.
I've been told this did NOT work with the 'Fake Samsung Galaxy Note 3' device.
Currently it is not working with LG G2, MOTOROLA, and SONY devices.
This is not working with the LG G2 even with Official Firmware at Android 4.4
This is still not working with Sony or Motorola devices, I don't know if or when I can correct this.
Please let us know if you have any problems before leaving negative feedback. We will try to work out any issues. If your TV does not work with this application, please include the make and model of the television so we can research the correct power command for your device.
-- Permissions --
WakeLock permission so we can send codes if you turn off your display
TransmitIR permission for android devices at 4.4 and above to use the new commands.
CheckLicense permission to help keep people honest. (License check)
Internet permission also to help with license check.
WriteSettings permission to save user options
TV Remote 2 app lets you comfortably operate Panasonic flat-panel TV, 2011/2012/2013/2014 VIERA with mobile devices running Android OS ("Android Device(s)").
The TV Remote 2 app lets you control VIERA over wireless network (Wi-Fi) more intuitively than the ordinary remote controller. The TV Remote 2 App also lets you transfer pictures, videos, music or websites from your mobile display to VIERA TV, and vice versa.
In order to use the TV Remote 2 app, all you need is to simply install the app to your Android Device. There is no complicated setting required to establish connection with VIERA. Give it a try.
For information on using this app or compatible models, visit the following support page.
If you cannot find a solution by visiting the above page, submit an inquiry using the form on the following page (PC only).
Please understand that we will not be able to contact you directly even if you use the “Email Developer” link.
NOTE 1: Remote control features are only compatible with:
• IR-equipped Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets (see below for model list)
• DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 tablets
• Android phones & tablets when paired over Bluetooth with the Griffin Beacon for Android (it is not compatible with the Griffin Beacon for iOS)
• Android phones & tablets connected over WiFi with network-connected DirecTV Receivers and Roku Media Players
• Google Play Edition HTC One with KitKat (Android Version 4.4) or above- does not work with any other HTC device.
NOTE 2: Remote control features are NOT compatible with LG Android smartphones and tablets with built-in IR blasters.
NOTE 3: For DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 users, you will need to install the latest UEI Quickset SDK to maximize remote control performance: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uei.quicksetsdk
NOTE 4: TV Channel Listings only available in the US.
With Dijit's remote control features, you can finally clean up your coffee table and put your extra remotes away in a drawer somewhere. Now your phone (or tablet) is your remote. At last your whole family (and even guests) will be able to figure out how to control all the different devices and inputs you have in the living room!
Dijit gives you a perfectly customizable remote control interface, where you decide exactly which buttons appear when you want them to. No more squinting at 73 identically shaped buttons on your remote, just the ones you want and need. Using Dijit is incredibly simple. Add each device you want to control with just a few taps using our included device library.
In addition to the remote control, the Dijit Guide delivers a customized electronic program guide (EPG) for your personal TV channel lineup. Simply identify your cable/satellite provider, and Dijit will find all your listings. From there you can quickly prune your guide to just show the channels and shows you like to watch, and hide all the rest.
Dijit Remote works with the following Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets with built-in IR Transmitter:
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
• Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
• Samsung Galaxy Note 4
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy MEGA
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
• Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
• Built-in device code (over 200,000 TVs, DVD players, Blu-Rays, DVRs, Set-Tops, and more) library for instant programming
• Automatically discovers and controls DirecTV receivers connected to your WiFi network
• Integrated learning feature for advanced or custom controls
• Fully customizable button layout
• Support for multiple systems in different rooms or homes
• WiFi support for Roku owners to control their Roku Media Players with their Android devices.
• Program guide that works with every channel provider in the US and Canada
For more information about the Griffin Beacon: http://griffintechnology.com/support/beacon-android
This is a completely new version with many great new features:
Now works in over 40 Languages! Built in context sensitive help.
Magic Sync -- Synchronizes two or more Touchsquid remotes controlling the same profile, so they remain in the same activity.
Online database, the largest in the industry, is updated daily with new devices as they become available.
Pull Down and Popup menus
User settable screen backgrounds, use any photo or graphic as a background.
Full Screen -- Full function widgets work on Lock screens too.
IP and Serial port control of many newer TVs and AV Receivers like Pioneer, Denon, Marantz and Yamaha. Also DirecTV Set top boxes.
Too many remotes? This will be the only one you need!
30 Day Risk free Money back guarantee! Take your time and get it set up properly.
Control of a PC over WiFi requires our server app from www.touchsquid.com/MediaPC. The device is under the Media Manager category, brand Touchsquid.
ACTIVITY BASED means one button to switch on all devices and set inputs for a particular activity. Typical activities are WATCH TV, PLAY DVD, and MEDIA MANAGER.
Supported devices with built in IR:
Samsung Galaxy S4 and S5 smart phones, including Mini and Mega
Galaxy Tab 2, Tab 3 and Tab 4
HTC One M7 and M8
Samsung Note 3 Phone
Samsung Note tablets, all models
Medion Lifetab 7852
LG G3 Superphone.
If your tablet lacks a built in IR blaster, you will need an external wireless device to do the same job. This app supports the Global Cache IP2IR, WF2IR and GC-100. It also works with Keene KIRA, and IRTrans LAN I/O devices.
Control of a PC over WiFi requires our server app from www.touchsquid.com/MediaPC. The device is under the Media Manager category, brand Touchsquid.
You get unlimited free upgrades to support new devices, and free technical support.
Getting Started: Before you can see the remote control screen, you must configure at least one device and one activity. When completely configured you will see a green light beside the item. If it has a red light it is not configured yet.
40 screens of 24 favorites each. Favorites can be a channel, website or a user defined macro button.
RUN APP feature allows you to run other apps from inside Touchsquid. Great for program guides and specialized remote apps like Google TV.
Magic Sync synchonizes two or more apps on separate androids. As long as they have thee same profile loaded it should work. Activate it in the Advanced Settings.
* Supports Chromecast, Samsung, Sony, Google TV, Roku, Now TV, Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox, DLNA & UPnP devices *
Roku & Now TV users - please install PlayTo channel from the Roku or Sky channel store.
Fire TV & Fire TV Stick Users - please install our free receiver app found in the Entertainment section, using your Fire TV remote or by visiting http://www.amazon.com/Dayglows-Inc-PlayTo-Receiver/dp/B00RPXQJJG
XBox users - make sure you have the latest update installed and have PlayTo enabled in your console settings.
* PLEASE PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT ONLY AFTER TRYING OUT OUR FREE VERSION TO MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICES ARE SUPPORTED *
If you're having any trouble or device detection issues, questions, feature or channel requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/playtotv with #playtotv
PlayTo for Android provides an ever growing list of online videos, TV shows, movies and radio - once you find what you like, it lets you stream them to your big screen TV, with Airplay like functionality. All you need is an internet enabled TV or a media player - no additional cables, adapters or hardware required.
Our built in media browser has customized support for various websites and plays all videos full screen and in HD (when available).
- Play your favorite videos from Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip on your big screen TV.
- Create your own video playlists with videos from Vevo, Muzu, VH1, MTV, etc.
- Listen to music all day on your audio receiver or wireless speakers using own built-in integration for Amazon Cloud Player
- Catch up to on demand TV shows with our integration for Bravo, Koldcast, Disney, TCM, TMZ, History, TBS, Syfy, Univision, NBC, etc.
- Experience social media from Pinterest, Socialcam, Viddy on your smart TV.
- Enjoy free Bollywood dramas and shows from Einthusan, Yupp TV
- Our south Asian audience can enjoy their favorite videos from LeTV, Youku, 56.com, Pandora TV, Yupp TV, India Today, TOI, IBN, etc.
- We have expanded our European channel support with sites like Sky News, Rutube, The Guardian, DW, NRK, SVT, ZDF, etc.
- Sport aficionados can catch up to the latest events with our integration to sites like NFL, ESPN, Sky Sports
- Tech enthusiasts can check the latest videos on gadgets from sites like Engadget, Revision3, Wired, CNet on their favorite gadgets
- Also catch up to the latest events with our support for many News channels like NBC, CNN, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Fox & ABC
PlayTo also seamlessly discovers computers or other network devices supporting UPnP, DLNA containing your personal videos, photos and music and play them on your tablet/phone or stream them to your TV - supports media servers like TVersity, Plex Media Server, Serviio, Twonky, WMP, Iomega, etc.
PlayTo has been tested to worked with over 1000+ devices like TV's, media/Blu-ray players, AV receivers, Airplay devices including Roku, Logitech Google TV, Apple TV, XBox, Samsung, Sony, LG. Panasonic, Toshiba, Western Digital, Yamaha, Denon, Sonos, Onkyo, Linn, Pioneer, Logitech, Marantz, PacketVideo, Phillips, Sharp, XBMC and a lot more
1. Your TV/Media Player should be on the same Wifi network as your phone/tablet for PlayTo to discover and stream
2. Make sure you remove the password from your Apple TV as PlayTo currently does not support password protection.
3. To access Phone/Tablet media, makes sure your it is not plugged into to the computer as Android will prevent PlayTo from accessing the media.
4. Flash streaming is NOT supported as most media player and TV's do not support Flash
This applications uses your phones built in infrared transmitter to control any Xbox ONE or Xbox 360. It works exactly like the Xbox media remote. You can turn your Xbox on/off, navigate your dashboard, control DVD playback, browse Netflix, and much more.
You can use gestures in this app, open the gestures tab and swipe, tap, long press, and double tap for an even simpler interface.
You can drag and drop buttons to make any layout you want! Customize the button size, color, text and much more!
If this app does not work go into the settings and change the Android device type to fix the problem.
Galaxy S4 mini
Galaxy tab 2
If you have one of these devices email me what happens so I can update this list
Everything else with an Infrared transmitter
S5, S4, HTC ONE, etc
In the living room:
Navigate your Xbox One console using your device’s keyboard and touch
Control your media and set top box with the SmartGlass remote control
Browse the web on your TV using your mobile device
Enhance what you are watching or playing with SmartGlass companions
Increase performance with faster connections and reliability
In the living room and on the go:
Search, browse, and pin content to play on your Xbox One console
Track achievements, get game help, message friends, and watch game DVR clips
This app requires an Xbox membership to sign in. Available for most Android 4.0+ smartphones, with WVGA screen resolution or higher, plus 7"" and 10"" Tablets "
Access your digital content from anywhere. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you (hint: there are thousands). All you have to do is choose the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream instantly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchscreen gestures.
You no longer have to pass around a single phone from person to person to show videos while hanging out. Instead, stream those videos to any connected TV so everyone can see!
Note that you won't see banner ads in iMediaShare personal if Flipps HD is installed on your device.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ XBox 360, Xbox One, DISH Hopper, Apple TV
The Peel Smart Remote app replaces TV or Sense TV on HTC phones as of May 1.
(Note to HTC users: Welcome to the Peel community! Peel does not currently support custom button mapping but we are constantly working to add features and make the app better for you. While you cannot directly import your Sense TV settings we have worked to make your setup quick and easy. Please reach out to us at email@example.com in case you are having issues and we'll work with you to solve them. )
With Peel Smart Remote you can:
- Control your TV, set-top box, DVD player, Blu-ray, Roku, Apple TV, audio system and more using the built-in IR blaster on your smartphone.
- Enjoy personalized show,movie and sports recommendations based on your preferences
- Set reminders to watch a show later or program your DVR
- Select your favorite shows so you never miss an episode
- Customize your channels to match your cable or dish package
No more worrying about what to watch, how to find your favorite content, or where your remote is hiding. Peel controls thousands of brands of electronic devices and has accurate TV guide listings localized for 110 countries, customized to your over-the-air, cable or dish provider.
Peel is the world’s most popular smart remote with 100 million-plus activated users worldwide and more than 8 billion smart remote commands a month. The more you tune-in with Peel, the smarter it gets. Add your top shows and channels to your “Favorites” page to make them even easier to find.
Peel Smart Remote is also known as "WatchON" on the Samsung Galaxy S4, "Smart Remote" on Galaxy S5.
Visit www.peel.com, or follow us on Twitter (@peeltv) and Facebook (facebook.com/peeltv) for the latest app updates.
3 Widgets allow basic IR remote control of all your devices without opening the app. Vast IR database includes more devices than any other remote app! Widgets can be on the lock screen if desired.
Try it FREE for 10 days. We know you will love your ZappIR, so we give you time to get to know it. Then you can buy a license with in-app purchase or use it with advertising.
Now in over 40 Languages!
Works with all Samsung Galaxy S4 / S5 models including Mega and Mini.
Also supports the following tablet models:
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Tab 3 and Tab 4
* Samsung Galaxy all Note models from 3 up
* Almost all newer Samsung tablets
* HTC One M7 and M8
* Medion Lifetab 7852
* NEW LG G3 Superphone
Simple to setup, just add your devices from our massive database of home theater devices. Remote control your TV, Cable and Sat boxes, media manager, Xbox360 and Xbox One, HTPC (Home Theater PC) as well as PVR, DVD and Bluray, even that old VCR. There are also codes for some air conditioner, fan and lighting controllers.
ZappIR can control many rare older devices, and high end home theater systems such as Anthem, Bose, Audio Authority, Cambridge Audio, B&O, Classe, Cyrus, Denon, Emotiva, Jeff Rowland, Lexicon, Linn, McIntosh, Mark Levinson, NAD, Onkyo, Nakamichi, Rotel, Sherbourn, Theta and Yamaha to list just a few.
Ir control of Apple TV, Roku, Western Digital and many iPod docs is included. Buttons may be customized, added or removes and colors and labels edited.
العربية:Arabic * Български:Bulgarian * Català:Catalan * Čeština:Czech * Cymraeg:Welsh * dansk:Danish * Deutsch:German * Ελληνικά:Greek * English:English * Español:Spanish * Eesti:Estonian * فارسی:Persian * suomi:Finnish * Français:French * עברית:Hebrew * हिंदी:Hindi * Kreyòl Ayisyen:Haitian Creole * magyar:Hungarian * Indonesia:Indonesian * Italiano:Italian * 日本語:Japanese * 한국어:Korean * Lietuvių:Lithuanian * Latviešu:Latvian * Melayu:Malay * Malti:Maltese * Hmoob Daw:Hmong Daw * Nederlands:Dutch * Norsk:Norwegian * Polski:Polish * Português:Portuguese * Română:Romanian * русский:Russian * slovenčina:Slovak * slovenščina:Slovenian * Svenska:Swedish * ไทย:Thai * tlhIngan:Klingon * Türkçe:Turkish * українська:Ukrainian * اردو:Urdu * Việt Nam:Vietnamese * 简体中文:Chinese Simplified * 繁體中文:Chinese Traditional
The best IR Universal Remote control app keeps getting better! Replaces a Logitech Harmony, Crestron or Philips Pronto remote. Remote controls all the most popular Apple, Sony, Samsung, LG, Panasonic and Toshiba devices as well as hordes of lesser known brands. This is the smart way to remote control almost any IR device.
The Sony PS3 can be controlled but requires a Bluetooth to IR remote adapter. The PS2 has built in IR and does not need an IR adapter.
* Mute on Call -- Remote sends IR mute command when a phone call comes in
* Pause on Call -- Remote sends IR pause command to the DVD or DVR when receiving a call.
Compatible with both square and circular Android Wear devices, and tested to work with Plex Home Theater, Plex Media Center, Plex for Android, Plex for IOS and Rasplex (a Plex client for the Raspberry Pi)
Supports Plex Managed Users
Automatic client discovery
Navigate menus on the client and play media (up, down, left, right, back, select)
Play, Stop, Pause media that is playing
Control multiple clients (by selecting which client you wish to control on the handheld device)
Before using the remote you should configure the Plex server address and choose the client on the mobile app.
You can then launch the application on Android Wear device and take control of your Plex client.
If you use Plex Managed users you will also need to check the 'Use Managed Logins' check box from within the mobile app and then enter your Plex TV websites username and password, NOTE that this the credentials you use to log into the Plex TV website, not the pin of the Plex user.
If you find any bugs or problems please report them to firstname.lastname@example.org - we will respond to all emails and will fix any problems
If you have any requests for new features please send them to email@example.com, this app is under constant development and we will be pushing out new features as soon as we can add them.
Also available on Sony Smart Watch 2 - search for Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2 Plex
Az alkalmazás csak a Telekom IPTV szolgáltatáshoz adott IPTV-vevőegységekkel működik együtt, más készülékek vezérlésére nem alkalmas.
Fontos, hogy az összerendelés elvégzéséhez a mobil eszközödnek egyazon helyi hálózatban kell lennie az IPTV-vevőegységgel, vagyis Wi-Fi-n keresztül ugyanarra a digitális elosztóra kell csatlakoznod. Összerendelés előtt a digitális elosztó újraindítására lehet szükség.
Felhívjuk figyelmedet, hogy amennyiben optikai hálózaton veszed igénybe IPTV szolgáltatásunkat, akkor az alkalmazást nem tudod használni.
A Távirányító összerendelését a távirányító kék gombjával indítható Alkalmazások vagy az IPTV Menü -> Extrák -> Összerendelés menüpontot kiválasztva érheted el. Mindössze az itt generált QR kódot kell alkalmazással beolvasnod, és az IPTV-vevőegységet máris irányíthatod mobilodról.
- a ház bármely pontjáról vezérelhető IPTV-vevőegység Wi-Fi kapcsolat segítségével,
- QR kódos összerendelés támogatása,
- egyszerűsített alapnézet a fő távirányító funkciókkal,
- egyszerű ujjmozdulatokkal vezérelt távirányító funkciók,
- éppen futó műsorokról részletes műsorinformáció,
- kedvenc csatornák jelölése,
- csatornalista alapján történő csatornaváltás,
- több vevőegységgel történő összerendelés, a vevőegységek közötti egyszerű váltási lehetőséggel.
Controla a Iris através do teu Android.
A Iris Remote é a aplicação da NOS que replica todas as funcionalidades do comando Iris, grátis e disponível para todos os Clientes Iris. Para aceder à aplicação basta estar ligado à rede wireless da sua casa.
A aplicação tem dois modos de utilização: o modo vertical tem as funcionalidades do atual comando e o modo horizontal permite consultar e gravar os programas em exibição “Agora” e “A seguir“, sem interferir com o que se está a ver na televisão.
• Fazer zapping e fast zapping;
• Trocar de canal através da inserção do número do canal pretendido;
• Pesquisar programas;
• Agendar gravações de programas;
• Fazer GOSTO de conteúdos;
• Controlar o volume.
• Consultar o que está a dar noutros canais e aceder aos mesmos;
• Agendar gravações;
• Ver a descrição dos programas.
Caso verifique algum problema no acesso à aplicação:
1. Confirme que está conectado à rede wireless NOS da sua casa e não à rede NOS wi-fi powered by FON (FON_ZON);
2. Desligue e volte a ligar o transformador da sua box;
3. Aceda novamente à aplicação.
Now supports directly starting the VOD streams from the 粵海寬頻2, BETV2, WASU 华数TV, 港粤网络电视 and HOT韩剧社 (Korean dramas) and 港粤快看 apps on your Android Device.
Now supports mirroring videos from Android TV Boxes. Tested in iPlayer and Weltv.
Background streaming on Android requires the Enhanced Remote Server app. Download and install on your TVPad for maximum experience! The app can be downloaded from below.
Now supports independent streaming on both TV and Android!!! Change channels on your TV without affecting the stream on your Android device. Change to selected channels on your Android device without affecting the stream on TV. Only available in the Full version.
How to Video:
Remote(+Stream) For TVPad allows you to remote control your TVPad from any Android device as well as stream TVPad live playing channels and Video On Demand to your Android mobile or tablet.
ATTENTION: TVPad needs to be started up on the same wireless network as your Android device in order for the app to be able to find it.
In order to be able to play stream content on your Android, one of the supported media player need to be installed. A compatible media player can be downloaded from the menu.
Or from the links below:
For Live TV
Archos Video Player Free
Go into the Preferences of the player and select "Force software decoding".
- Functions as a remote for your TVPad 1 (firmware 3.26), TVPad 2 (firmware 3.70 / 3.80) and TVPad 3 (firmware 4.x).
- Directly starting the VOD streams from the 粵海寬頻2, BETV2, 港粤网络电视 and Korean Dream apps on your Android Device.
- In combination with the TVPad Remote app it allows you to watch live channels on your TVPad and Android device simultaneously and independently.
- Live recording.
- Pressing the >>> button presents you with a channel list. Once you select a channel a 2nd stream will be started on your TVPad which will be dedicated to your Android device.
- In combination with the TVPad Remote app it allows you to watch VOD stream for your Android device and use your TVPad for your other viewing pleasure.
- Swiping to the left gives you the option of whether you want to share 1 stream with your TVPad or whether you want to start a separate independent stream for the Android device.
- The Android app shows on the right-hand lower corner whether a 2nd stream is running on the background. Good for those with limited bandwidth.
- Top "2nd STRM" to shut down the 2nd stream on your TVPad.
- Stream TVPad live channel content (picture + sound) to your Android.
- Stream VOD. Mirror from TVPad.
- Supports Download VOD from TVPad with ES File Explorer File Manager.
- Chinese/English Input box.
- Supports multiple TVPads. Real-time switching between TVPads for streaming and remote control.
- The F keys are added in a slide-out panel. Good for those using the TVPad Recorder app.
- Hot Key support. Start your favorite TVPad app with 1 click.
- Very fast remote control. No more messing about with the physical remote.
Compatible with both TVPad, TVPad2 and TVPad3
Any Android versions higher Android 3.0