30 Day Risk free Money back guarantee! Take your time and get it set up properly.
Uses infrared and/or IP control. Control of a PC over WiFi requires our server app from www.touchsquid.com/MediaPC. The device is under the Media Manager category, brand Touchsquid.
ACTIVITY BASED means one button to switch on all devices and set inputs for a particular activity. Typical activities are WATCH TV, PLAY DVD, and MEDIA MANAGER.
Samsung, Sony and HTC devices with built in IR will work without any additional equipment.
If your tablet lacks a built in IR blaster, you will need an external wireless device to do the same job. This app supports the Global Cache IP2IR, WF2IR and GC-100. It also works with Keene KIRA, and IRTrans LAN I/O devices.
When you register your app, you get unlimited free upgrades to support new devices, and free technical support.
Getting Started: Before you can see the remote control screen, you must configure at least one device and one activity. When completely configured you will see a green light beside the item. If it has a red light it is not configured yet.
40 screens of 24 favorites each. Favorites can be a channel, website or a user defined macro button.
There seems to be a problem(still) with the new version sending TV-B-Gone codes.
Please be patient. I will be working on this problem.
Also, I've been told that this is not working with the LG G2 even with Official Firmware at Android 4.4
--- Required! ---
You MUST have the built in IR device for this software to work.
-- OPTION 1 --
Samsung devices with Android 4.0 to 4.3 AND the IR blaster like the S4, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy MEGA, will work like it has.
As far as I can tell, the S3 does not have the IR device. This will not work with the S3, or the Note 2.
Also the clone (or 'fake') Note3 does not work, the IR module is different.
-- OR OPTION 2 --
Android Devices with the IR Blaster AND Android 4.4 should now be supported.
i.e. This should work with HTC ONE when updated to Android 4.4
(I'm told that this is working with the HTC One running android 4.4, but not with android 4.3)
(I've been asked about the LGE Nexus 5, but it seems that it does NOT have the IR device)
Also, I can not guarantee compatibility with aftermarket ROMS on your device
Send IR Power commands to TV's (Most TV's use the same command for On and Off)
This small application was inspired by the hardware device "TV-B-Gone" listed here:
TV B Gone is a hardware project that sends IR 'Power' commands to turn off televisions.
The new version has been released, the widget is available.
(you must select the brands you want in the app, before using the 'Selected' or 'TVBG' buttons.)
Option to select light or dark background.
Codes will continue sending if you turn your screen off.
Currently tested on Samsung Galaxy Tab2 tablets, and Samsung S4 phones, but should work with Samsung devices with android 4.0 and higher that have the IR transmitter. We have included the most popular US and European power commands.
As of version 1.2.0 Android 4.4 devices with the built in IR transmitter should also be working, but please let me know if you find any issues.
New layouts to make better use or the screen space.
March 2014, released version 1.2.4
Some users report this app is not compatible if you are using CyanogenMod.
I've been told this did NOT work with the 'Fake Samsung Galaxy Note 3' device.
Also did NOT work with the LGE Nexus 5, which appears to not have the IR blaster.
Also did NOT work with the Samsung Note 2, which appears to not have the IR blaster.
The same goes for the Motorola G ( No IR transmitter )
I've been informed that the LG G2 using CM11 Android 4.4 is not working.
Please let us know if you have any problems before leaving negative feedback. We will try to work out any issues. If your TV does not work with this application, please include the make and model of the television so we can research the correct power command for your device.
-- Permissions --
WakeLock permission so we can send codes if you turn off your display
TransmitIR permission for android devices at 4.4 and above to use the new commands.
We assume no liability whatsoever for results obtained or loss or damage incurred as a result of this applications use.
We don't recommend turning off the TV during the Superbowl... etc...
The capabilities of this remote far exceed those of a typical "Universal Remote Control" sold at big box stores. There are thousands of station icons included for all your favorite cable and TV networks. Home theater setups with soundbars or other audio systems benefit from the activity based setup as found in high end remotes such as the Pronto and Harmony.
ACTIVITY BASED means one button to switch on all devices and set inputs for a particular activity. Typical activities are WATCH TV, PLAY DVD, and MEDIA MANAGER.
Create a Room profile with all your devices. Then create activities such as Watch TV, Play DVD. Save the profile. Finally add favorite channels to an activity.
Controls TVs, Set Top Boxes, DVD and Bluray players, CD and VCR, Receivers and amplifies, Soundbars, Game boxes and Media managers.
30 Day Money back Guarantee. Take your time to check it out and get set up properly.
The remote control uses infrared and/or IP control. This remote app works on Samsung Galaxy S4/ HTC/S4 Mini, Galaxy Tab 2, Note 3, Tab 7.0 Plus, Tab 7.7, Tab 2 7.0, and the Tab 2 10.1. Control of a PC over WiFi requires our server app from www.touchsquid.com/MediaPC. The device is under the Media Manager category, brand Touchsquid. Huge database of over 325,000 devices almost guarantees it will support your home theater system. Makes full use of the infrared blaster built in to your phone. This is the smart way to use the built in IR on your phone.
* Activity based Universal Remote Control, one button turns on power and sets inputs.
* Multiple Favorites screens so you can have one touch access to your favorite channels
* Thousands of channel icons include, more from IconHarmony.com
* Individual device remotes as well as Activity remotes.
* Up to 6 devices in a profile, unlimited profiles.
* Uses discrete input and power codes where available
* Hidden home theater components can be remote controlled with a Global Cache external blaster.
** Step by step setup tutorial at www.touchsquid.com/SetupTS4.pps
Missing device? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a home theater remote control app. Air conditioners use special and complex codes, and generally cannot be controlled well with a universal remote.
**** PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE DOWNLOADING/RATING !!! ****
If your Apple TV 2nd generation is NOT jail broken, this app will not work. If it is jail broken on version 4.4.4 or above, please follow the steps below. The app should work! if not , you probably did not read that your Apple TV 2nd generation should be JAIL-BROKEN or did not installed AirControl(Beta). Do not use in combination with Navi-X.
It is very easy:
- Download this app and install AirControl(beta) on your jail-broken Apple TV from the maintenance menu. If your do not have the maintenance menu please install aTV Flash(black) version 1.7 or above first!
- In this app, go to settings and enter the IP of your Apple TV.
- To use the keyboard for XBMC press menu and tap on : "XBMC-Keyboard" enable remote over http and do NOT enter any username and password! This will be added in another update.
- Start using your new remote !
We told you it was simple !
The keyboard functionality will only work if the cursor is positioned on one of the characters or input field. The jailbreak must detect an input field for correct functionality.
AppleTV is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Tired of the constant televisions running all the time around you? Or do you just want to have a little fun with your friends? Turn off the big sports game, flip it off in the middle of the video game. The fun you can have with your friends are endless!
At the click of a button the application or widget will run through 100's of different TV "off" infrared codes which will turn off almost every TV in range of your phone. It can run through the entire North American / Asia codes in a minute.
This acts like a TV-B-Gone type device for your HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Note 10.1, or the Samsung Tab 2 devices. The Samsung or HTC device must have a built in IR port for this to work.
Note for Samsung: If your device has "Power Savings mode" turned on, the IR port "might" not work (i.e. it is saving power), until Samsung releases a fix. So to use this you "might" have to turn off the "Power Savings mode" in Settings->My Device.
Note for HTC One: Currently v1.03 does not work properly on the HTC One, we are working with HTC on the issue. If you would like to be in the Beta channel (i.e. to test possible fixes) email us and we will set you up and you can run tests to see if we can get it solved asap.
Rick Rolled, This is Sparta, It's a Trap, Sad Trombone, R2D2, Mario, Keyboard Cat, Bazinga, Penny,Twilight Zone, Everyday is Shuffling, Jackass, The good the bad and the ugly, Afro Circus and the Power Rangers ringer. and many more!
Extend your living room TV experience to your Android phone with SlingPlayer software. If you like TV, it's hard not to smile when you take control of your TV and DVR from your Android phone. Flip through your local channels with the virtual remote control. Pause, fast-forward, rewind and even schedule DVR recordings. Watch video on demand and pay-per-view programs. Never miss another show or game -- whether you're in the back yard, out to lunch or on the other side of the world. It's your TV. Now it can go with you wherever you go on your Android Phone.
SlingPlayer now also plays to Roku streamers. And with Slingbox 500 at home and the latest version of SlingPlayer you can enjoy all your personal media on the go. Simply attach a USB hard drive with all your photos, videos and movies to the Slingbox 500 and access that content with SlingPlayer for Android phone from wherever you are – inside or outside the home.
- Android phone (Android 2.2+)
- Slingbox 500
- Slingbox 350
- Slingbox PRO-HD
- Slingbox SOLO
* SlingPlayer for Phones may work on certain Slingboxes prior to SOLO and PRO-HD, in certain configurations. Technical support is not available for such usage. For more details, please refer to the Slingbox compatibility guide at http://support.slingbox.com/get/KB-2000121.html. If you own a prior-generation Slingbox, you may be eligible to receive an upgrade discount on a supported model. Please visit http://www.slingbox.com/go/upgrade for details.
If you are a DISH Network customer, the following devices are NOT compatible with the SlingPlayer app. Please download the free DISH Anywhere app.
- Hopper with Sling receiver
- Hopper receiver
- VIP 922 receiver
- Sling Adapter
Watch and control video sources such as:
- Cable set-top box and DVR
- Satellite set-top box and DVR
- Telco / IPTV set-top box and DVR
- Basic cable
- Digital Over-the-Air broadcasts (Slingbox PRO-HD only)
- Apple TV
- Home security cameras
- Blu-ray/DVD players
To learn more about Slingbox, please visit http://www.slingbox.com
Note: While the SlingPlayer app is available for download in all countries, Slingbox hardware is required, and is only available for purchase from authorized resellers in the following countries: United States, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Canada, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Singapore, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City. Hardware warranty and technical support is only provided in the country where the Slingbox purchase is made, and only if the purchase was from an authorized reseller. For more information, please refer to your locale's Slingbox Warranty.
The TV Remote app lets you control VIERA over wireless network (Wi-Fi) more intuitively than the ordinary remote controller. The TV Remote App also lets you transfer pictures, videos, music or websites from your mobile display to VIERA TV, and vice versa. It also features a Game Controller option, which lets you play games using Android Device as your handset. Keyboard and touch surface functions smartly enhance the interaction with VIERA integrated web browser.
In order to use the TV Remote app, all you need is to simply install the app to your Android Device. There is no complicated setting required to establish connection with VIERA. Give it a try.
------------------------ Compatible VIERA Models ------------------------
<<2012 Models (Series)>>
North America: VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET5, E50, LE54, E5
Latin America: VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET5, E50, E5
Europe:VT50, GT50, ST50, STW50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ETW50, ET5, ETW5, ET51, ET52, ET53, ET54, E5, EW5
CIS:VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ET5, E5, EW5
Australia/New Zealand/HongKong:VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ET5, E5
ASEAN: VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ET5, E5
<<2011 Models (Series)>>
North America: VT30, GT30, ST30, PST34, GT31, DT30, D30
Latin America: VT30, GT30, ST30, DT30, E30
Europe: VT30, GT30, GW30, GTX34, GTN33, GTF32, GTS31, G30, ST30, ST31, ST33, S30, S31, UT30, DT35, DT30, D35, D30, E30, E31, EX34, EN33, EF32, ES31, EW30
CIS: VT30, GT30, ST30, UT30, DT35, DT30, E30
Australia/New Zealand/HongKong: VT30, GT3, ST30, UT30, DT30, E30
ASEAN: VT30, GT30, ST30, UT30, VT31, GT31, GT32, ST32, S30, DT30, E30
(As of Feb 20, 2012)
Now supports directly starting the VOD streams from the 粵海寬頻2, BETV2, WASU 华数TV, 港粤网络电视 and HOT韩剧社 (Korean dramas) and 港粤快看 apps on your Android Device.
Background streaming on Android requires the Enhanced Remote Server app. Download and install on your TVPad for maximum experience! The app can be downloaded from below.
Now supports independent streaming on both TV and Android!!! Change channels on your TV without affecting the stream on your Android device. Change to selected channels on your Android device without affecting the stream on TV. Only available in the Full version.
How to Video:
Remote(+Stream) For TVPad allows you to remote control your TVPad from any Android device as well as stream TVPad live playing channels and Video On Demand to your Android mobile or tablet.
ATTENTION: TVPad needs to be started up on the same wireless network as your Android device in order for the app to be able to find it.
In order to be able to play stream content on your Android, one of the supported media player need to be installed. A compatible media player can be downloaded from the menu.
Or from the links below:
For Live TV
Archos Video Player Free
Go into the Preferences of the player and select "Force software decoding".
- Functions as a remote for your TVPad 1 (firmware 3.26), TVPad 2 (firmware 3.70 / 3.80) and TVPad 3 (firmware 4.x).
- Directly starting the VOD streams from the 粵海寬頻2 and BETV2 apps on your Android Device.
- In combination with the TVPad Remote app it allows you to watch live channels on your TVPad and Android device simultaneously and independently.
- Pressing the >>> button presents you with a channel list. Once you select a channel a 2nd stream will be started on your TVPad which will be dedicated to your Android device.
- In combination with the TVPad Remote app it allows you to watch VOD stream for your Android device and use your TVPad for your other viewing pleasure.
- Swiping to the left gives you the option of whether you want to share 1 stream with your TVPad or whether you want to start a separate independent stream for the Android device.
- The Android app shows on the right-hand lower corner whether a 2nd stream is running on the background. Good for those with limited bandwidth.
- Top "2nd STRM" to shut down the 2nd stream on your TVPad.
- Stream TVPad live channel content (picture + sound) to your Android.
- Stream VOD. Mirror from TVPad.
- Supports Download VOD from TVPad with ES File Explorer File Manager.
- Chinese/English Input box.
- Supports multiple TVPads. Real-time switching between TVPads for streaming and remote control.
- The F keys are added in a slide-out panel. Good for those using the TVPad Recorder app.
- Hot Key support. Start your favorite TVPad app with 1 click.
- Very fast remote control. No more messing about with the physical remote.
Compatible with both TVPad, TVPad2 and TVPad3
Any Android versions higher Android 3.0
DIRECTV has removed our ability to access your playlist. This change takes effect with the newest firmware for DVRs. We are leaving the feature in so that those on older firmwares can still use it. It is no longer a supported feature of this app.
This app is only $1.98 for a LIMITED TIME! Get it while you can! This app will return to it's original $4.99 price very soon!
Full-featured DIRECTV remote control! Full control of your DIRECTV set top box via your touch screen Android device!!
*** IF YOUR DIRECTV RECEIVERS ARE NOT CONNECTED TO YOUR HOME NETWORK THIS APP WILL NOT WORK!!!
** NOTE: This app only controls your DIRECTV receiver. It will not control any functions of your TV, such as volume and mute!
Now features TheTVDB.com & TheMovieDB.org integration! TV shows AND movies are supported!
HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR DIRECTV RECEIVER
1) Press "Menu" and select "Parental, Fav's & Setup"
2) Select "System Setup"
3) Select "Whole-Home"
4) Select "Name Location" and enter the name of the room you are in (for example: "Living Room" or "Master Bedroom"
5) Select "External Device" and make sure all three options are set to "Allow"
That's it! Start this app on your phone, and your receiver will be detected!
- Comprehensive full-featured remote control surface
- (NOT SUPPORTED) View your recordings and click to resume playback. Long-click to start the recording from the beginning. Only works on OLD versions of the DIRECTV DVR firmware.
- "Now Playing" status bar notification
- Save your favorite channels for quick channel changing. Simply click the star on the "Now Playing" tab to add the channel to your favorites. Then, click the yellow star tab to access your favorites list!
- Auto-discovery of your receivers! Zero Configuration!
- DIRECTV PLUS HD model HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23, HR24 or H21, H23, H24 (must be connected to your home network)
Check here to see if your receivers are compatible, and if they require a network adapter from DIRECTV:
- Wireless access to your home network for your Android device
- Follow the "HOW TO" below!
** Wired DFW, LLC is not affiliated with DIRECTV. **
** DIRECTV could stop any or all functions of this program at any time, download at your discretion **
** DIRECTV is a registered trademark of DIRECTV, Inc. **
Satellite, remote, control, DIRECTV, DIRECT, TV, DIRECTTV
DIRECTV Remote Control
TV Remote 2 app lets you comfortably operate Panasonic flat-panel TV, 2011/2012/2013/2014 VIERA with mobile devices running Android OS ("Android Device(s)").
The TV Remote 2 app lets you control VIERA over wireless network (Wi-Fi) more intuitively than the ordinary remote controller. The TV Remote 2 App also lets you transfer pictures, videos, music or websites from your mobile display to VIERA TV, and vice versa.
In order to use the TV Remote 2 app, all you need is to simply install the app to your Android Device. There is no complicated setting required to establish connection with VIERA. Give it a try.
This app has been tested with Roku 1,2 & 3 (thanks for feedback from users who tested with Roku 1)
This is not for Roku Soundbridge M1000 series.
1. Selectable Remote Layouts:
2. Search & Connect
3. Control All your Roku players in your network with just one phone and one app.
4. Select Your channel from your phone/tablet
5. Keyboard Input
Selectable Remote Layouts:
It has a two different selectable layout for the remote.
Original Skin cannot be resized and has worked good for long.
The second layout can be resized to fill your entire screen. Some users asked me that the remote looks so small in their tablet and this second layout can give you bigger buttons.
Search & Connect
1. This app uses SSDP protocol to search for the player in your local wireless network.
2. If for some reason it cannot find it, then you can you use the brute search method, in which it will search your entire network by pinging for the player.
3. Directly enter the IP address of the player that you want to connect
Select & Control
Once add your Roku players in the list, you can set your default player from the list and control it.
This app can download the list of your channels with the respective icons/images.
You can easily jump to any channels from the remote while you are in the middle of another channel.
Just browse for the channels and select it.
Use your phone/tablet keyboard to type. This app has the support for the full fledged keyboard. No more up and down arrow keys to type in the TV keyboard. Just type what you want in your phone/tablet and watch the same characters appear as you type
Roku Inc. does not endorse (or have anything else to with) this app.
For Roku video streaming players only. Not intended for SoundBridge devices.
Some users complain that the search doesn't always find the players. Once you restart the phone or the player seem to fix it for me (when that happens to me). I'm trying to streamline the entire communication process so that it doesn't get locked up.
Currently you can control the following devices:
* LG TVs
* Panasonsic TVs
* Samsung TVs
* Sharp TVs
* Sony TVs
However more devices will be added. Please use the Send Feedback option from the options menu to request your device and I will add the devices requested most first. Please also send feedback to confirm that the app is working with a particular model (or if it doesn't work).
This app has been confirmed to work with Samsung Galaxy S4 to control Panasonic and Sharp TVs.
To be able to you this app you need a phone with Android 4.4 (KitKat) or later and an infra-red transmitter.
Phones with IR Blaster include Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S4 Active, S4 Mini, S4 Zoom, Note 3, Note 8.0, Note 10.1, Tab 7.0 Plus, Tab 2, Tab 3, Galaxy Mega, HTC One, LG G2 (there may be more models).
NOTE 1: Remote control features are only compatible with:
• IR-equipped Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets (see below for model list)
• DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 tablets
• Android phones & tablets when paired over Bluetooth with the Griffin Beacon for Android (it is not compatible with the Griffin Beacon for iOS)
• Android phones & tablets connected over WiFi with network-connected DirecTV Receivers and Roku Media Players
• Google Play Edition HTC One with KitKat (Android Version 4.4) or above- does not work with any other HTC device.
NOTE 2: Remote control features are NOT compatible with LG Android smartphones and tablets with built-in IR blasters.
NOTE 3: For DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 users, you will need to install the latest UEI Quickset SDK to maximize remote control performance: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uei.quicksetsdk
NOTE 4: TV Channel Listings only available in the US and Canada.
With Dijit's remote control features, you can finally clean up your coffee table and put your extra remotes away in a drawer somewhere. Now your phone (or tablet) is your remote. At last your whole family (and even guests) will be able to figure out how to control all the different devices and inputs you have in the living room!
Dijit gives you a perfectly customizable remote control interface, where you decide exactly which buttons appear when you want them to. No more squinting at 73 identically shaped buttons on your remote, just the ones you want and need. Using Dijit is incredibly simple. Add each device you want to control with just a few taps using our included device library.
In addition to the remote control, the Dijit Guide delivers a customized electronic program guide (EPG) for your personal TV channel lineup. Simply identify your cable/satellite provider, and Dijit will find all your listings. From there you can quickly prune your guide to just show the channels and shows you like to watch, and hide all the rest.
Dijit Remote works with the following Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets with built-in IR Transmitter:
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy MEGA
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
• Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
• Built-in device code (over 200,000 TVs, DVD players, Blu-Rays, DVRs, Set-Tops, and more) library for instant programming
• Automatically discovers and controls DirecTV receivers connected to your WiFi network
• Integrated learning feature for advanced or custom controls
• Fully customizable button layout
• Support for multiple systems in different rooms or homes
• WiFi support for Roku owners to control their Roku Media Players with their Android devices.
• Program guide that works with every channel provider in the US and Canada
For more information about the Griffin Beacon: http://www.griffintechnology.com/beacon.
Works with all Samsung Galaxy S4 models including Mega and Mini.
Also supports the following tablet models:
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
* Samsung Galaxy Note 3, 8 and 10.1
* Samsung Tab 7.0 Plus
* HTC One
10 day free trial. We know you will love your ZappIR, so we give you time to get to know it. Then you can buy a license with in-app purchase.
Simple to setup, just add your devices from our massive database of home theater devices. Control your TV, Cable and Sat boxes, media manager, Xbox360 and One, HTPC as well as PVR, DVD and Bluray, even that old VCR. There are also codes for some climate control and lighting controllers.