- Message notification pushed to parent's smartphone
- Parents able to sign back notices to school
- *Daily attendance record pushed to parent’s smartphone
- *ePayment records and student’s account balance displayed on parent’s smartphone
- Individual school banner displayed on eClass App
* Applicable to schools which have purchased the app module only
** Some functions, features or modules may not be fully displayed, depending on the availability and the purchase status of the school.
Our Open eClass Mobile app connects to an existing Open eClass Platform (v2.8 at Minimum) when the Open eClass Mobile API is enabled by the platform administrator.
The Open eClass platform is an integrated Course Management System, used to store, organize and present educational materials. It is the solution offered by the Greek Academic Network (GUnet) to support asynchronous e-learning services. Its goal is the incorporation and constructive use of the Internet and web technologies in the teaching and learning process.
- Message notification pushed to teacher's smartphone
- Take attendance in class
- Browse iMail content
- Individual school banner displayed on eClass Teacher App
*Some functions, features or modules may not be fully displayed, depending on the availability and the purchase status of the school.
With the mobile app you can access the full feature set of our site , create classes and assignments, connect with students, collaborate, track students progress, and share resources. You can have an engaging and productive LMS experience anytime, anywhere.
Start using the app by registering for a NEO LMS account at http://www.neolms.com/info/signup.
- Bluetooth 4.0 enabled phone
- Wi-Fi / Cellular network connection required
- Android 4.3 and above
It made for POSTECH members convinience.
Service speed may vary depending on WiFi or 3G signal strength.
The application is optimized for Android 2.2 (Froyo). It may also run on version 2.1 (Eclair), but we recommend that you upgrade your device with Android 2.2.
Keyword : POSTECH