This app features an interactive e-textbook reader, gradebooks, social streams, a quiz creator, learning analytics tools, and gamified learning. When used in conjunction with the V-Smart School Server, it can connect devices even with low bandwidth or no internet access.
• Read e-textbooks, measure lesson mastery performance, and win medals based on scores
• Answer quizzes deployed by the teacher in Test Guru
• Exchange ideas though Social Stream
• Be up to date with the latest school events and announcements through School Stream
• Create and deploy tests instantly through Test Guru
• Record scores automatically in the Teacher's Gradebook
• Create their own lesson plan template
School admins can:
• Organize their school, classes, teachers, and students through the V-Smart Admin Panel
• Create their school's curriculum and map this to classes and teachers' lesson plans
• Be guided on the Philippine K to 12 Curriculum Standard through the Curriculum Guide
V-Smart also allows you to:
• Access your dashboard with one tap through the Home Smart Shortcut
• Instantly check your schedule with the Calendar Smart Shortcut
• Check out profiles through the People Smart Shortcut
• Record all important events in your own personalized Calendar
• Create and classify notes through Notes module
• Jot down ideas instantly with the Idea Pad
• Report issues through the Vibal Support site
• Download pre-purchased interactive e-textbooks via the V-Smart Storefront
- Message notification pushed to parent's smartphone
- Parents able to sign back notices to school
- *Daily attendance record pushed to parent’s smartphone
- *ePayment records and student’s account balance displayed on parent’s smartphone
- Individual school banner displayed on eClass App
* Applicable to schools which have purchased the app module only
** Some functions, features or modules may not be fully displayed, depending on the availability and the purchase status of the school.
Our Open eClass Mobile app connects to an existing Open eClass Platform (v2.8 at Minimum) when the Open eClass Mobile API is enabled by the platform administrator.
The Open eClass platform is an integrated Course Management System, used to store, organize and present educational materials. It is the solution offered by the Greek Academic Network (GUnet) to support asynchronous e-learning services. Its goal is the incorporation and constructive use of the Internet and web technologies in the teaching and learning process.
- Message notification pushed to teacher's smartphone
- Take attendance in class
- Browse iMail content
- Individual school banner displayed on eClass Teacher App
*Some functions, features or modules may not be fully displayed, depending on the availability and the purchase status of the school.
Following a simple setup, StudyMate LMS Edition syncs with your Learning Management System (like Blackboard, ANGEL or Moodle). It then locates all courses that have StudyMate Class projects and downloads the data for each project. The data is updated each time the app is started, or anytime you click the sync button.
StudyMate LMS Edition lets you study offline using ten of the same activities available in the web version of StudyMate Class, including:
- Fact Cards
- Fact Cards+
- Flash Cards
- Fill in the Blank
- Pick a Letter
- Show All
Download it for FREE! This is NOT a limited-feature version and there are NO advertisements of any type. Just remember that StudyMate LMS Edition won’t be of any use to you if your university or school isn’t using StudyMate Class.