A coffee ratio calculator, a talking coffee timer and a cup rating system all in one app.
An easy way to track down your favorite brewing parameters without having to put much effort into it. The user interface has been crafted specifically to make it as fast as possible to tweak values when brewing a new cup, especially if you've brewed that coffee before.
No complex rating system, no cupping notes, only one rating from 0 to 5. Basically, this is a way to say "yeah, this is better!". You don't even have to use it once you have your ultimate best cup, you can absolutely use the coffee ratio calculator and the coffee timer without ever using the rating system.
- Smart coffee ratio calculator and coffee timer rolled into one.
- Screen stays ON while app is open. It will never turn off right when you were ready to start the timer.
- Load your last or best cup parameters. Use those or quickly tweak them quickly with the SRC.
- The Speed Ratio Console. The SRC was designed to quickly modify coffee, water and the ratio for your beans. Load your best cup and the adjustment buttons make it super quick to re-adjust in no time. Smart locking allows water to impact either ratio or coffee.
- Instead of having to setup a tedious timer, a talking stopwatch tells you the time every 30 seconds. For when you get distracted. And you will. You will...
- Rating saves your cup, nothing else to do!
- Rate your cup WHEN you want to. 1, 20 or 1000000 minutes later; you can even reboot your phone, you'll still be able to rate that cup you were drinking.
- Graphs show your best cups for a given coffee/brewer combination
Is this a proper coffee cupping app?
No, the only rating you can give a cup is a 0-5 grade. This is by design. You brew, you drink, you realize 20 minutes in that this is really good! Open the app back up and rate. Done. A coffee cupping app for the rest of us :)
Why so many buttons???
To make fine adjustments faster. Ex: Load your best cup, add .5 to the ratio. Done. No need for the keyboard and you're ready to brew again. Dense interface, yes, but oh so usable!
Can it show me more stats?
No*. I wish to keep the app light on purpose. An upcoming feature will let you export the database which you can then analyse any which way you want on the computer. MATH!
*in the future, maybe...
Well, it works on a tablet... it just looks a bit silly.
- Export/import database.
- Setting to disable the talking stopwatch in case she gets on your nerves.