We have found that our most unique ideas or most productive days are the ones when we just take our iPads or iPods or Laptops to a nearby cafe and coffee shop of our like and we come out feeling a LOT GOT DONE! If you feel the same, why don't you give a try to this app and see if this brings you the same impact while right inside your office OR at your home especially when you don't feel like going out to a cafe or coffee shop!
App costs probably 1/4th the cost of a 1 time coffee, so you really got nothing to loose by trying this one out! So just think no more and hit it!
Our App comes with loaded features and loaded sound ambiance of cafe and coffee shop. You can even get very creative by trying out your own mix and match of the cafe sounds.
Think no more get your productivity and creativity going anywhere, anytime with our Cafetivity App!
Our App is designed for you to enjoy our Musical Loops OR challenge you to get CREATIVE and define your own music that helps you with better PRODUCTIVITY and CREATIVITY ..
We have listed some of the key features below:
* 20+ Cafe and Coffee shop sounds in areas of American, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Japan and lot more!
* Ability for you to MIX & Match Cafetivity Music
* Compose your own Cafetivity Music
* Save your own Cafetivity Music
* Create Cafetivity Play List
* Wake up Timer
* Night Timer
* & LOT MORE!
Cafetivity is very easy to use and we encourage you to take few minutes to go through our quick guide on how to use Cafetivity!
CafeIN is a white noise app, it boost your creativity work better. When you need this app, wake up at dawn to read a book, coding a program or design in the dark and desolate, study in a quiet library, etc.
You know it, more creative work well in a cafe. CafeIN is anywhere feel coming into a cafe.
If you operate a cafe, Please send us your cafe noise.
CafeIN accept all the sounds of a cafe. Send to us about sound of your cafe with introduce. All CafeIN users are using your cafe noise.
For more information, refer to the following site,
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
White noise is a noise in which all sound frequencies audible to human ear are in equal intensity (desibels). Due to the fact that human ear is made in a such way that it is more sensitive to sound frequencies between 2-5kHz white noise does not sound very pleasant to most of the people if played loudly.
Therefore many listeners prefer pink noise or brown noise. These noises have more powerful bass frequencies and less powerful higher frequencies (brown noise has even more powerful bass than pink).
Sometimes people by words \"white noise\" mean any kind of noise which can mask other unwanted sounds. The role of such "white noise" may play a sound of a hair dryer, sound of rain, sound of waterfall etc.
In one sentence, noises such as pink noise covers unwanted noises so it helps us to sleep well or concentrate on something.
This app has following functions.
It provides table clock function.
It provides keep-screen-on function.
It provides app shut-off timer function.
Table clock and keep-screen-on function is good for checking time frequently while concentrating on something.
App shut-off timer function is good when you use white noise for good sleeping.
Now it's time to use "Noise" for better sleeping and better concentration!!
This is an application that makes babies stop crying.
You can try this application when your baby is crying at night or fussy.
This application provides three functions to parenting.
First, white-noise sound
- This application basically make white noise which babies tend to find comforting because it makes them feel like they are in the womb.
- There are two or more sounds including "TV", "dryer", "vacuum cleaner", "under water", "heartbeat"...
- Since the sound can be played simultaneously, you can also try to play various kinds of sounds by combining multiple sounds.
Seconds, Lullaby sound
- your baby cries a lot? can you put a nice sound to calm your baby and sleep like an angel. choose the music and the time and put your child to sleep. that will really calm your baby.
- Lullabies are sung by mothers around the world for their children fall asleep.
- Mom and Dad can record a lullaby.
you can choose the music.
you can choose the time.
Great quality of the sound.
The best relaxing sound!
the lullaby is a soothing song. usually sung to young children before, They go to sleep, with the intention of speeding, That process.
Third, baby's toy(rattle)
- This is the best rattle for you. this application provides three type of rattle.
- This rattle is a musical toy with colorful and graphics for your baby.
- Choose your rattle and shake your device.
Ideal to relax, sleep, meditate, concentrate or if you have problems with tinnitus (ringing of the ears).
The app plays different sounds of the rain, the sounds played in this way are also known as white noise.
White noise has beneficial effects on the body and mind because, covering the noise of the external environment, promotes relaxation and concentration.
You can set the timer and put your app in background or turn off the screen. At the end of the time, the sound fades gently and the application closes by itself. So you do not have to worry about closing the app if you fall asleep.
Do you have trouble going to sleep? This app helps you sleep by blocking distractions. Now you can asleep faster and sleep better!
You can say goodbye to your insomnia! Improve your life!
Use it after a stressful day to regain your inner peace. Go into your oasis of calm.
*** Application features ***
- 25+ perfectly looped sounds
- timer system that slowly fades audio out
- auto-pause sounds on incoming call
- volume controls
- quick menu
- usage in the background and with other apps
- no streaming is required for playback (no data connection required)
- pause and play sounds
*** List of sounds ***
- Rain in the forest
- Rain on the street
- Strong thunderstorm
- Thunders and music
- Rain in the park
- Bungalow in the forest
- Under the tree
- Thunderstorm in the countryside
- Rainy night with crickets
- Tropical storm
- Rain in the garden
- Rain on the tin roof
- Under the umbrella
- Puddles in the countryside
- Rain against the window
- Water in the gutter
- Distant storm
- Light rain at night
- Home in the rainforest
- Light rain on the windshield
- Rain on leaves
- Light rain in the garden
- Heavy rain on the windshield
*** Notes on permissions ***
- Device ID & call information (read phone status and identity)
The app needs this permission to stop sound on incoming call and to play again at the end of call.
Ever sat down to do work and promised yourself not to be distracted by your smartphone this time?! Next thing you know twenty minutes have passed and you already sent a couple SnapChats to your friends, checked all your Facebook messages, and looked at cute cat pictures on Reddit.
GetDisciplined allows you to block any selected app on your phone for a set amount of time up to 24 hours!
It’s this simple:
1) Drag the scrubber to set the amount of time for how long you want the apps to be blocked for
*(Press the hour time and drag the scrubber to set the time for hours. Press the minute time and drag the scrubber to set the time for minutes)*
2) Press the list button and check the distracting apps you want to block
3) Press the timer button to start the time
You won’t be able to use those checked apps until the time runs out!
Block your most time-wasting apps in seconds and stay productive for hours!
Say goodbye to procrastination.
IT’S TIME TO GETDISCIPLINED!
GetDisciplined is currently only available to Android.
Confused? Here is our FAQ: http://www.rohittigga.com/getdisciplined.html
***ANY QUESTION, CONCERNS, OR SUGGESTIONS?***
Shoot an email to GetDisciplinedApp@gmail.com and I’ll get back to you ASAP, so you can stay productive!
Want to be notified about upgrades and fixes? Follow and tweet us! @GetDisciplined at https://twitter.com/getdisciplined
A study in the Journal of Consumer Research, describes how researchers conducted five separate experiments to see how noise level influenced productivity and creative cognition. Their results were fairly clear.
A moderate level of ambient noise (70 dB) enhanced subjects' performance on the creativity tasks compared to a relatively quiet environment (50 decibels). High levels of noise (85 dB) hurt performance.
The scientists explained that modest background noise creates enough of a distraction to encourage people to think more imaginatively.
[A link to the full article 'Is Noise Always Bad? Exploring the Effects of Ambient Noise on Creative Cognition']
Download our app and enhance your creativity and productivity.
“App of the Week Feb 2015” — Gizmodo UK
“It made writing simple & enjoyable again” — Lifehacker Japan
“JotterPad is the writing app for creatives” — TheNextWeb
# Full Featured Text Editor
- Distraction-free Interface
- Built in English Dictionary
- Extended Keyboard
- Keyboard Shortcuts (e.g. CTRL+Z for undo)
- Open .txt, .md, .fountain
- Phrase Finding
- Undo & Redo
- Word and Character Count
# Innovative Technology
- Live Markdown (Also known as Syntax Highlighting)
- Custom font
- Night Mode
- Dropbox Integration (Works even when offline)
- RTL Support
- Support Multiple Encodings (UTF-8, BIG 5 etc.)
- True Italic
- Typewriter Scrolling
- Typeface & Style Customization
- Exclusive fonts. Hoefler&Co. Ideal Sans, FF Fago Mono, Novel Mono
# Share and Export
- Share .txt
- Share Plain text
- Plain Text/Markdown to PDF (Android 4.4 and above)
- Plain Text/Markdown to .rtf
- Markdown to HTML
- Markdown to Formatted text
- Markdown to .docx (Beta)
# Get Creative™ (*Requires In-app Purchase)
- Custom font
- Export to .docx
- Markdown Preview
- Live Markdown (Syntax Highlighting)
- Remove PDF Watermark
- Snapshots to backup document
- English Thesaurus & Rhyme
- Typewriter Scrolling
1. JotterPad saves your work on exit.
2. Some of the features require Creative IAP.
3. App cleaning agents (Clean Master) delete text files. Please disable them.
4. JotterPad does not open .docx.
For more information,
Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
Part of your free membership, this app connects your mobile devices to the Creative Cloud and unlocks new tools in your favorite apps. It also allows you to browse and preview your PSD, AI and other design files stored in the cloud.
Sign up for a free Adobe ID and start collaborating with your team immediately. The free Creative Cloud membership includes 2GB of cloud storage and trial access to every Adobe creative tool.
PREVIEW: The current version is stable and ready for everyday use. However, it does not support all the features of Creative Cloud. Throughout the preview, we will be providing updates with new features on a regular basis.
Writeometer is a handy app to keep your writing on track, whether you're writing for a blog, finishing your dissertation, taking on the National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) challenge, or simply trying to maintain a daily creative writing habit.
* Set daily writing reminders
* Writing logbook and progress chart
* Integrated productivity timer to ward off procrastination
* Motivational treats and inspirational quotes for those moments of writer's block
* Ideal for NaNoWriMo, blogging, thesising, or any other project involving a writing habit
Writeometer is easy to use: start up the app, set a daily goal and a total goal for your project, and you'll be reminded to write for 25 minutes each day. All good accomplishments take time: by finishing just one Writeometer session a day, 150 words each day, every day for one year, you will have a sizable novel written by the end of the year.
Good luck with that project!
TOOLS & PRECISE INKING
Use a selection of six expressive pens and brushes for writing, sketching, coloring and marking. Powered by Wacom´s WILL inking technology, Bamboo Paper has the best drawing and writing quality on an Android tablet. You can also exchange your notebooks between Bamboo Paper on iOS and Windows without quality loss. Your notes will still be editable.
Enrich your notes or journal with photos. Add images or photos to your page and sketch or write on top.
EXPORT AND SHARING
Share your notebooks with friends or colleagues using Bamboo Paper on Windows and iOS or export your work to a variety of cloud services and social media (e.g. Dropbox, Evernote, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook…).
CAPTURE YOUR IDEAS WITH A WACOM STYLUS
By using a stylus, you can do even more and smarter things with Bamboo Paper: Try the smooth on-screen experience of a Bamboo Stylus solo or – if your device supports Wacom feel IT technology – use a Bamboo Stylus feel for highest precision. Check out wacom.com to find the stylus that matches your needs and style best.
- More than 40 templates made by some of the world's best graphic designers.
- Find friends and follow people that have written crazy, funny, inspiring stuff.
- Share automatically to all of the important social networks and instant messaging apps.
- Save your note locally as in image.
- Create your own gallery with your best notes.
- Check out the Explore section for some unexpected inspiration.
Go for it.
You do the writing, we do the magic.