Learn to be a better driver with the KBC DriveSafe app! See how you're driving based on how well you control your speed (respect speed limits), use your eco-driving skills (avoid doing things like accelerating or braking abruptly) and drive undistracted (keep your eyes on the road). We measure distractions by seeing if you text, call or open texts while driving. Get fun and useful feedback and tips on your driving.
Have help from a coach and share your results with them online so they can see how you're doing and motivate you through 'deals' to improve your driving. Earn an agreed amount of tokens to reach your goal (you get a token for every perfectly driven kilometre). Collect badges for well-driven journeys and win great prizes in our competitions!
Get started with KBC DriveSafe
(1) Install the app on your smartphone
(2) Sign yourself up
(3) KBC DriveSafe needs a number of authorisations to use the app's features optimally: storage space, text, telephone and location.
(4) Choose a coach
• Add a coach (like one of your parents), then sign up and log in to get a message in the app with a PIN and link to our website for coaches (https://drivesafe.kbc.be) that you can share with your coach so they can log in and see things you share with them there (only they can see this information).
(5) Set up your smartphone
• Make sure your phone's GPS is switched on while you're driving (this doesn't require a data connection as the app just needs your GPS signal).
• Share details of your journeys to get feedback on your driving (requires a 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi data connection).
(6) Drive safely!