Anglers' Log is a utility application that allows users to track, analyse, and share their catches in the sport of fishing. Manage your own catches, trips, species, locations, baits, and more! Share your trophy catches using your favourite social media site, and analyse your success with the detailed statistics feature.
- Log trip details such as date, locations, catches, anglers, and more
- Log catch details such as photos, bait used, location, species, weather, and more
- Log species, locations, baits, weather, and more
- Log fishing spot coordinates to your locations, and get directions to these locations
- Log bait details such as photos, size, and type
- View your fishing spots on an interactive map
- Analyse your catches on a detailed statistics page
- Share entries via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any of your favourite social media sites
- View a gallery of all your photos
To provide feature requests and bug reports, go to Settings and tap "Bugs & Suggestions", or send an email to email@example.com.
Include the hashtag #anglerslogapp when you share and see who else is using Anglers' Log!
@anglerslog on Instagram
@anglerslog on Twitter
Anglers' Log on Facebook
Frequently Asked Questions
With Anglers' Log, you will have instant access to all your trophy catches!
Anglers' Log code is open source and can be found on GitHub.