The most addicting 2014 deluxe solitaire card games of all time! The goal is to remove all the cards from 3 stacks into one. Its like playing ultra solitaire+, but with same classic solitare rules! You will have hours of fun trying to master this classic game. Beat your friend’s scores and climb to the top of the leader board. Double the fun with wild tournaments and build a treasure pyramid!
1) 10 cards to start off with
2) Select a card
3) Play off your 3-Peak stacks
4) Continue until there are no cards
•Smooth game play and fun 2D graphics
•Fun for all levels of solitaire players
•Wild cards and Game Bonuses
This game will be sure to provide you with hours of entertainment! If you like Solitaire style games (three-peaks, tri-peaks, pyramid), you will love 3-Peaks King Solitaire!
More than 100 Solitaires. Every one of these solitaires is easy to learn with tutorial demo games!
Automatically Detects both Won AND Lost Games! When a game is over, a single touch can start your next game.
Stellar has NO Ads and needs NO permissions! (NO phone , NO location tracking, NO data mining, etc).
Never accesses the Web : Use Airplane mode to your heart's content.
Fantastic on Tablets!.
Cards for each individual solitaire are sized to best fill your screen.
Stellar often uses different layouts depending on Screen orientation (Landscape and Portrait).
IMPORTANT : Requires a minimum screen resolution of 800X480
Product Feature List :
One Touch Moves, Drag and Drop, or Two Touch Moves.
Demos with Text Assist for all 100+ solitaires.
From a solitaire, play its demo and with a single touch, return to exactly where you left off.
Supports screen rotation (some games are Landscape-only on smaller devices).
Displayed Cards can be modified so that Suit and Rank are as large you like.
Multiplayer (within your single device) - Play mixes of the 100+ solitaires with IDENTICAL shuffles for each player. Supports up to 4 players and 100 games per match.
Right or Left-handed Play.
Automatic Timed Hints + Quick Hints .
Unlimited Undo (with full reverse animation) .
Replay, with stop and play from any point.
Enlarging of card columns (by double-tap).
Rollview, a magnifying feature that moves through a compressed card column.
Separately configurable speeds for animation, replay, and Rollview.
Loads of options, both general and game-specific. For instance, Klondike has options to deal 1 or 3 at a time, to set # of passes through deck, and to use relaxed rules for movement within the tableau.
Full help for all games and features.
Single Deck Solitaires: Freecell, Klondike, Scorpion, Golf, Cruel, Pyramid, La Belle Lucie, Accordion, Yukon, Russian, Canfield, Monte Carlo,
Aces Up, Beleaguered Castle, Osmosis, Eight Off, Flower Garden, Good Measure, Eliminator, Bakers Dozen, Grandfather's Clock, Gaps, Penguin,
Tri-Peaks, Shamrocks, Nestor, Australian Patience, Seahaven Towers, Fission, Poker Square, Kings Corner, Bristol, Westcliff, Easthaven, Bisley,
King Albert, Labyrinth, Fourteen Out, Duchess, Strategy, Baroness, Agnes, Suspense, Calculation, Stalactites, Bowling, Germaine, Captive Queens,
Simplicity, Four Seasons, Giza, Double or Quits, Royal Family, Black Hole, Eighteens, Curds & Whey, Perseverance, Gate, Putt Putt, Decade, Carpet,
Vegas Klondike, Thumb & Pouch, Whitehead, Trefoil, Chessboard, Fortress, Chameleon, Alaska
Multiple Deck Solitaires: Spider, Intelligence, Virginia Reel, 40 Thieves(Napolean at St Helena), Sly Fox, Constitution, Salic Law, Faerie Queen,
Double Klondike, Terrace(Queen of Italy), Colorado, Diplomat, St Helena, Miss Milligan, Crazy Quilt(Tablets Only), Royal Cotillion, Gavotte,
Spider 2 Suit, Spider 1 Suit, Maria, Capricieuse, Mount Olympus, Double Scorpion, Double Yukon, Double Russian, Sudden Death, Lady of the Manor,
Great Wheel, Lady Jane, British Square, Crescent, Tournament, Batsford, Parallels, Boomerang, Josephine, Eighteens
The rules are simple. To remove cards from the pyramid, you need to select a pair of cards that have a total value of 13 (e.g. Jack and 2, Queen and Ace, 9 and 4). You can remove a king by simply selecting it because it already has a value of 13 by itself.
To win this game, you need to be carefully, skillful and lucky.
Solitaire Pyramid supports almost any Android phones and tablets. Get Solitaire Pyramid today and enjoy the fun anywhere you go.
Introducing King Solitaire Selection.
King Solitaire Selection, this game includes popular 13 games of solitaire.
Klondike / FreeCell / Spider / Pyramid / TriPeaks / Forty Thieves
Monte Carlo / Yukon / Russian / Alaska / Golf / Scorpion / Canfield
Let's find your favorite game to play all games!
This marks our fifth solitaire app, and we've poured a whopping 5 years of experience into bringing you a true digital masterpiece!
- You'll find the smooth, responsive control of the smash hit Solitaire Victory here!
- For fans of Princess*Solitaire, the visuals are customizable! Switch up the look to suit your mood!
- This app has user interface which easy to use with in common with King Solitaire series.
- New features, Google Play Games supported.
- Function improvement. Choose the way to display a part of advertising in the game!
Check out King Solitaire Selection now!
Our experience shows in the tight controls!
- Responsive controls are optimized for your touchscreen! Intuitive tap and drag controls help you keep cards moving at a brisk pace.
- Layouts are optimized to fit the screen of your device, whatever it may be!
New themes and designs abound! Customize as you please!
- 5 types of card fronts, 12 different card backs, and 12 backgrounds provide virtually endless combinations!
- You can use your own images for card backs and backgrounds via your device's Gallery!
- Randomize card backs and backgrounds if you like surprises!
Customize the display to fit your play style!
- Choose from portrait or landscape orientations.
- An optimized screen design offers a plethora of options for controls and how the device is held.
- Toggle screen rotation (on/off, fixed portrait, fixed landscape).
Play using the index finger of your dominant hand while holding the device with your other hand (or setting it down). Works well with both portrait and landscape orientations.
Play using the thumb of the hand holding your device. Works best with the portrait view.
Hold your device with both hands and play using both thumbs. Works best with the landscape view.
Individual elements of the gameplay screen can be moved around too! Choose the layout that suits you best!
- Specify your dominant hand and toggle the location of the stock (left/right)!
- Portrait and landscape orientations each include 3 different layouts to choose from!
- You can alter the size of the vertical intervals in tableaus, as well as the positioning of the foundations and stock!
- Move the toolbar around via the Options screen!
Having trouble winning? Try the Winnable Deal!
- While skill is a big factor, luck of the draw is also key.
- Under standard rules you're dealt cards randomly, sometimes resulting in games impossible to win.
- The Winnable Deal option, however, deals cards for a game that has been verified to be winnable!
This app is bursting with features to play your way!
- Step up and beat your personal best if you're looking for a challenge! The game keeps track of your stats and high scores via My Records!
- Itching to show your buddies who's boss? Beat your friends and post your score on Facebook, Twitter, or LINE or Google Game Service for sweet satisfaction!
- Depending on the clear number of games, you can rank up. Aim the highest rank!
- See how you measure up against players around the globe via the World Ranking chart!
Choose the way to display a part of ad in the game!
- Conventionally, display type of ad in the play screen is fixed.
- Select ad type (banner in the play game screen/full screen)
And that's not all! Other features include:
- Infinite undos
- Auto-saving when your game is interrupte
- SD card installation
Don't miss including all solitaire games!!
The object of the game is to remove cards in pairs that add up to a total of 13 (Jack + 2 or 9 + 4 for example),
to win you need to remove all 28 cards from the Pyramid. Cards that are not covered by another card
are available for play. Kings are worth 13 and can be removed singly.
Pyramids Solitaire features realistic cards, which are scaled to be as large as possible on your devices screen.
Due to the layouts for the games "Giza" and "Seven" the cards are slightly smaller for those games, that is just to ensure that they will fit your screen.
Treize: The pyramid cards are dealt face up so you can plan your attack.
Thirteen: Has the same layout as treize except unexposed pyramid cards are dealt face down.
Yield: The pyramid is inverted, it can be tricky to start making progress in this card game!
Seven: The same layout as treize but with an additional seven cards dealt out below the pyramid.
Giza: The most difficult solitaire game in this collection, the entire deck is dealt out at the beginning of the game.
Pyramid Solitaire is also known by different names including:
Some search keywords:
Pyramid Solitaire is very fun one player free card game and has a great design. You simply make combinations that game card (from A
to King) add up to 13 to remove cards. Once you remove all cards from the pyramid you win.We've always strived to stay true to the
classic card game and make it always free, A truly solitary experience!
If you like pyramid solitaire, you're going to love this HD game!
Try this completely custom version of HD pyramid solitaire tailored for all devices.
Our HD pyramid solitaire is also known as Patience.
- Undo feature
- HD images
- Totally free
- Support drag & drop and tap control
- Support from the small screen all the way up to the large screen tablet.
- Sound effect that can be turned on/off
- Two versions of the card game
- Save game support
- Realistic deck of cards
- Two decks to choose from
- Full statistics for each game
- Bonus points for each peak cleared
- Longer runs gain higher points
Tripeaks Solltaire is also known as Triple Peaks Solitaire.
higher or lower
The rules couldn't be simpler! Anyone can play! The aim of the game is to create pairs of cards, each pair adding up to a total of 13. For example, a '10' and a '3' make a pair. Once you've created a pair, those two cards are eliminated from the game. A king is worth 13 points, so it's eliminated as a single card on its own. You need to eliminate all the cards from the pyramid to win.
Warning: you need to respect the following rules:
• Carefully study all the cards in the pyramid before starting.
• You can only move cards that are free, i.e. that have no card placed over them.
+ This is the simplest version of the game available for your smartphone
+ The game is completely free of charge
+ A score card is automatically created so you can try to beat your best score each time you play
One thing's for certain - you'll be hooked on Pyramid Solitaire!!!!!
*-An ultra-addictive game *-Easy and quick *-For every player from 7 to 77 *-Scores saved automatically
Intenta llegar a la cúspide de la pirámide agrupando cartas que sumen 10. Reúne el máximo de puntos posibles.
Recuerda que en la baraja española la Sota vale 8, el Caballo 9 y el Rey 10.
Voltea las cartas de la pirámide quitando las cartas que la pisan.
MailClean is a free utility that can be installed on Android smartphones and tablets.
Note, that MailClean only works for POP3 mail servers that do not require an SSL secure connection. It will not work for Gmail accounts (which are IMAP servers). It will work with most POP3 servers such as comcast.net, cox.net, etc.
MailClean is designed to run on the Android OS smartphone and tablet devices.
The minimum Android OS level is 2.1, so it should run on Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, and Honeycomb code-named OS versions.
Please rate the app if you like it and find it useful.
SUPPORT OR ISSUES
If you have any questions, comments, or find any bugs or issues, please email us at email@example.com
We will do our very best to respond and correct any issues ASAP.
Keywords: mail, pop3, server, clean, purge