Coinbase Trader isn't a replacement for the Coinbase wallet, it merely adds additional trading features on top of their existing service.
★ Place a market, limit, or trailing order to purchase bitcoins
★ Orders run continuously in the background even when application isn't active
★ Notifies you when your order is complete and updates you about orders status
★ Keeps trying to place orders during rolling limits (see disclaimer below)
★ Prices shown include all fees and commissions up front so you know the complete price
Premium Services (Upgrade required):
★ Adds option to sell bitcoins using the same market, limit, or trailing order features
The application does not have access to your Coinbase credentials. The login process occurs through the Coinbase web site. The application then receives authorization to buy and sell bitcoin through Coinbase, it does not have permission to send or receive bitcoin.
* Please read more about Coinbase authentication and security at https://coinbase.com/docs/api/authentication.
The best way to provide feedback and ask questions is through the G+ community: http://goo.gl/hunfb
*You can also join the G+ community for beta testing to get early versions of upcoming application releases: http://goo.gl/mMqbA8
Coinbase sometimes experiences intermittent problems with liquidity. During periods of high trading volume, Coinbase sometimes has insufficient bitcoins to fill orders. In response, Coinbase displays a message on the trading page that the user must agree to before proceeding with a purchase order.
The user agrees to receive the bitcoin several business days after the purchase date for the market price on the day the bitcoins arrive. During these periods, this application delays executing trades and until the restriction is lifted.
Due to unforeseen changes with the Coinbase policy (such as limiting BTC purchase to 1 per week), this application may not always be able to prevent your trades from executing during these periods. By using this application, you accept the risk that your trades could be executed during the time periods where Coinbase only offers bitcoins at a future market price.
* You can read more about this issue on Coinbase's forums here: http://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1148739-what-price-will-i-receive-if-i-purchase-once-coinbase-reaches-its-daily-limit-
*Bitcoin Average (global)
If you are experiencing layout issues, please let me know.
Source code is available here: https://github.com/hwki/SimpleBitcoinWidget
Feedback and Bitcoins welcome: 15SHnY7HC5bTxzErHDPe7wHXj1HhtDKV7z
* Data provided by Coindesk (BPI) | Coinbase | Bitstamp | Mt. Gox | BTC China
* Available currencies: USD | CAD | GBP | EUR | CHF | AUD | CNY | HKD | TWD | INR
* Currencies not supported from specific data source are converted through real time exchange rate provided by Coinbase
* Please donate if you like this widget, it will greatly help future improvements:
keywords: bitcoin, ticker, price, index, simple widget, free, fast data, lightweight, quick reference, virtual currency, digital currency, crypto currency, money, decentralized, coin, current value, easy update
Now we do support alarm! :)
If you "bitcoin paranoid" this app is for you. This is NOT a widget, nor is it a standard app. This app starts a service that keeps the latest Bitcoin value in the *notification bar*.
You can tap the notification and disable the service at any time. But if you are a Bitcoin addict, you probably won't do that.
Please, give us an idea or request in: https://getsatisfaction.com/bitcoinparanoid
The app supports these refresh intervals:
* 10s - paranoia mode
* 1 min - crazy mode
* 15 min - normal mode
* 1h - economic mode
Data souce information:
* Bitstamp (Slovenia)
* btc-e (Russia)
* Mercado Bitcoin (Brazil)
* BTC China (China)
* Weighted 24h (World)
* Coinbase (USA)
* Bitcoin.de (Germany)
* CampBX (USA)
* Mt Gox (USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, CNY, JPY, RUB, SEK and PLN)
* Camp BX (USD)
* Bitstamp (USD)
* BTC-e (USD, EUR + Litecoin)
* Coinbase (USD)
* Bitcurex (PLN and EUR)
* Bitpay (USD)
* BTER (CNY + Litecoin and Quark)
* BitKonan (USD)
* The Rock (USD, EUR + Litecoin)
* Bit2C (ILS)
Don't rate the app low because you're using a non-standard launcher/home screen.
You can have multiple widgets using different exchanges and/or currencies on your screen.
If you want to change the settings for a widget just remove it and add a new one.
Camp BX, Coinbase, Bit2C and Bitpay does not support low and high values.
A 24h graph is shown if you tap the widget.
If you click on the "menu" button or the dots in the top right when the graph is shown you can switch to a weekly graph and manually refresh the widget.
The widget will be updated every 30th minute (which currently isn't configurable) and can also be manually updated.
Value will be green if the value has increased (compared to the previous value), red if it has decreased, or yellow if the value hasn't changed.
I'm happy to receive feedback, bug reports and Bitcoins: 13o3CTyDC1U3RrWogKxukVqWc7fXsuekmR
If you're rating it low, please leave a comment so I can improve the widget.
Bitcoin is a virtual digital currency, read more here:
This widget uses the open source charting framework AChartEngine:
It's a clean, simple 1x2 Bitcoin widget.
The price is from coinbase (https://coinbase.com)
- Coinbase (https://coinbase.com) Place BTC price on your home screen.
Bitcoin price automatic refresh on your screen
Bitcoin is a virtual digital currency, read more here:
Fill in how many BTC, LTC, NMC, etc. you have and the price you've paid for it. The app calculates your profit using the API of some exchanges (see below for the full list). The fee is considered in this calculation. The prices shown are the prices for which you can sell your coins.
It is also possible to show your profit in bitcoins, to do so you need to fill in the price of one bitcoin at the moment you bought your alternate coin (the third input field).
To make the app easier to use, the values you enter are stored. You can also view the history of your last 100 profits.
To keep out the average user that borrows your phone from viewing your profit, you can now set a password as a simple protection.
Adds can be removed with a donation via in-app purchase or crypto currency.
The supported currencies for buy/rate/value and profit are:
- EUR (from Btc-e, Bitstamp or MtGox)
- EUR (from regular exchange)
The supported exchanges are:
- ANX (anxbtc.com)
- Btc-e (btc-e.com)
- Bter (bter.com)
- Coinbase (coinbase.com)
- Crypto-Trade (crypto-trade.com)
- Cryptsy (cryptsy.com)
- Kraken (kraken.com)
- MtGox (mtgox.xom)
- Vircurex (vircurex.com)
The supported crypto currencies are:
- 42 (42Coin)
- ALF (AlphaCoin)
- AMC (AmericanCoin)
- ANC (AnonCoin)
- ARG (Argentum)
- AUR (AuroraCoin)
- BCX (BattleCoin)
- BEN (Bejamins)
- BET (BetaCoin)
- BQC (BBQcoin)
- BTB (BitBar)
- BTC (Bitcoin)
- BTE (ByteCoin)
- BTG (BitGem)
- BUK (CryptoBuck)
- CACH (CACHeCoin)
- CAP (BottleCaps)
- CASH (CashCoin)
- CAT (CatCoin)
- CDC (CloudCoin)
- CGB (CryptogenicBullion)
- CLR (CopperLark)
- CMC (CosmosCoin)
- CNC (CHNcoin)
- CRC (CraftCoin)
- CSC (CasinoCoin)
- DEM (Deutsche eMark)
- DGC (Digitalcoin)
- DMD (Diamond)
- DOGE (Dogecoin)
- DRK (DarkCoin)
- DTC (DataCoin)
- DVC (Devcoin)
- EAC (EarthCoin)
- ELC (ElaCoin)
- EMD (Emerald)
- EXC (Extremecoin)
- EZC (EZCoin)
- FFC (FireflyCoin)
- FRC (FreiCoin)
- FRK (Franko)
- FST (FastCoin)
- FTC (Feathercoin)
- GDC (GrandCoin)
- GLC (Globalcoin
- GLD (GoldCoin))
- GLX (Galaxycoin)
- HBN (HoboNickels)
- I0C (I0Coin)
- IFC (InfiniteCoin)
- IXC (IXCoin)
- JKC (JunkCoin)
- KGC (KrugerCoin)
- LEAF (LeafCoin)
- LK7 (Lucky7Coin)
- LKY (LuckyCoin)
- LOT (LottoCoin)
- LTC (Litecoin)
- MAX (MaxCoin)
- MEC (MegaCoin)
- MEOW (KittehCoin)
- MINT (MintCoin)
- MMC (MemoryCoin 2.0)
- MNC (MinCoin)
- MOON (MoonCoin)
- NAN (NanoToken)
- NBL (Nibble)
- NEC (NeoCoin)
- NET (Netcoin)
- NMC (Namecoin)
- NRB (NoirBits)
- NVC (Novacoin)
- NXT (Nextcoin)
- ORB (Orbitcoin)
- OSC (OpenSourceCoin)
- PHS (PhilosopherStone)
- PPC (Peercoin)
- PTS (ProtoShares)
- PXC (PhoenixCoin)
- PYC (PayCoin)
- QRK (Quark)
- RPC (RonPaulCoin)
- SBC (StableCoin)
- SMC (SmartCoin)
- SPT (Spots)
- SRC (SecureCoin)
- STR (StarCoin)
- SXC (SexCoin)
- TAG (TagCoin)
- TEK (TekCoin)
- TGC (TigerCoin)
- TRC (Terracoin)
- UNO (Unobtanium)
- VTC (VertCoin)
- WDC (Worldcoin)
- XJO (JouleCoin)
- XPM (Primecoin)
- XRP (Ripple)
- XVN (Ven)
- YAC (YACoin)
- YBC (YBCoin)
- ZCC (ZcCoin)
- ZET (ZetaCoin)
Project page: https://github.com/mobnetic/BitcoinChecker - please submit there any issues or ideas - NOT here in comments. Thanks!:)
The goal of Bitcoin Checker is to deliver most RECENT PRICE updates to the user in various customizable ways, with optional alarms and we want to focus on these functionalities to do it as good as we can. This app is NOT for: drawing history CHARTS / displaying Bitcoin related news / checking balances / trading / browsing orders... etc. We keep receiving bad notes because there isn't support for something that wasn't meant to be supported at all. We might release some more featured app later, but all of that things are out of the scope for this app.
If there is anything you don't like, please give us some valuable feedback instead of just "bad" rating. We want to continuously improve Bitcoin Checker so it will be very helpful for us and will benefit for you.
We do this work for FREE and nothing motivates us more than great reviews from our users! Thanks! :)
- FREE app with Ongoing development
- Check multiple exchanges at the same time
- Track many currencies and virtual currencies (not only BTC), depending on exchange
- Display prices in subunits: mBTC, Satoshi or mLTC.
- Customizable announcements via Text-to-Speech
- Several alarm conditions with handy alarm value picker
- Ability to set up multiple alarms for single exchange
- Global and individual update interval settings
- Custom update interval input: type any number of seconds/minutes/hours/days
- Home and Lock screen widget available (Android 3.0+) with customizations and light/dark themes!
- Easy refresh action: from Notification or Widget
- Notifications in notification bar
- Optional support for expandable notifications with extra info (Android 4.1+)
- Modern and smart user interface that fits info latest Android HOLO design
- Reordering Checkers on list with Drag and Drop (on Android 3.0+).
We try to support all currency pairs from following exchanges:
- Btc China
- Mercado Bitcoin
- The Rock
- Canadian VirtEx
- Vault Of Satoshi
Supported currencies: USD, EUR, CNY, CAD, PLN, GBP, CHF, RUB, AUD, SEK, DKK, HKD, SGD, THB, NZD, JPY, BRL, KRW, and many more!
Virtual currencies: 42, BTC, CASH, DOGE, EAC, LTC, FLAP, LEAF, MAX, MEOW, MOON, STR, VTC, NOBL, UTC, CAT, TIPS, LOT, NMC, NVC, PPC, FTC, XPM, VEN, WDC, XRP, other Cryptsy currencies and many more.
Have a great time checking prices :)
===== DONATE =====
If you like, you can support future development by making a donation:
or in app via Google Play.
===== Reasons for some PERMISSIONS =====
for TTS (audio) announcements.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED and WAKE_LOCK:
for restoring state after reboot and working in background.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE:
for ability to choose custom ringtones for alarms.
for Donating purpose only.
===== keywords =====
bitcoin, BTC, LTC, litecoin, peercoin, coin, check, track, tracking, keep, up to date, update, currency, price, prices, stock, market, coin, guard, guardian, monitor, watcher, checker, sentinel, alert, alarm, notification, notify, such coin wow, so many, DOGE, dogecoin, catcoin, lottocoin, 42, earthcoin, MOON, mooncoin
*NOTICE* - If something doesn't work please email me before leaving negative feedback!
Exchanges are often unreachable due to DDoSing, heavy load or maintenance downtime, this is out of my control. There are also times where APIs will change and this will require me to update the app. Please be patient!
☆ Following exchanges are supported:
- MtGox : http://mtgox.com
- Canadian Virtual Exchange : http://cavirtex.com
- BTC-E : http://btc-e.com
- Bitstamp : http://bitstamp.net
- CampBX : http://campbx.com
- BTC China : http://btcchina.com
- Bitcurex: https://bitcurex.com
- Kraken: http://kraken.com
- Bitfinex: https://www.bitfinex.com
Re-opened but no API:
- Bitcoin Central: https://bitcoin-central.net
☆ BitcoinAverage Provides weighted average Bitcoin price calculation. It utilizes all exchanges where price and volume data is available.
☆ BitcoinCharts ticker list available for unsupported exchanges
☆ Compact widget that displays the following information:
• Price of last trade
• Lowest price last 24 hours
• Highest price last 24 hours
• Volume of last 24 hours
• Time of last data refresh (Green for successful, Red for unsuccessful)
• Can replace High/Low with Bid/Ask
• Ability to refresh only on WiFi
☆ Price Alarm Notifications. Always be the first to know when a drastic change in the Bitcoin market occurs using notifications on your phone. Can also enable notifications to have sound and vibrate to make sure you don't miss your opportunities. "Hardcore Mode" Overrides silent/vibration mode and keeps ringing loudly until shut of manually.
☆ Plot price during the last week in a clean and simple graph. Now scroll and pinch-to-zoom enabled
☆ Customizable widget refresh intervals and power saving mode to reduce battery usage. Give it your own theme.
☆ Get your miners Bitcoin Mining statistics:
BitMinter (Make sure to activate the API perk)
☆ In-app Orderbook with with liquidity highlighting *Can be customized*
• Less than 10 BTC will appear RED
• Between 10 and 50 BTC will appear YELLOW
• Over 50 BTC will appear GREEN
☆ Charts from multiple sources and current orderbook view-able within the application
- Bitcoinium: https://bitcoinium.com/
- Bitcoinity : http://bitcoinity.org/markets
- MtGox Live : https://mtgoxlive.com/orders
☆ Mining Widget for all supported exchanges with alarm to notify that that miner is down
☆ Support for Alt. Crypto currencies such as Litecoin (LTC), Namecoin (NMC), Novacoin (NVC), Terracoin (TRC), FeatherCoin (FTC), Peercoin (PPC) via BTC-e and Kraken
Here is a sneak peak at upcoming features I will be working on:
- Open Exchange Rates Widget
- All time high alert
- Coinbase support
- Add support for Blockchain.info
- Add support for Vault of Satoshi
- Exchange Account information
- In-App Trading support
- Perhaps a UI re-haul?
If you have any features you would like that are not listed here or would like to help implement some of these features please feel free to email me.
Please support development of this app by donating to 1yjDmiukhB2i1XyVw5t7hpAK4WXo32d54
Ad-free version of Bitcoinium:
*Bitcoinium Prime will get new updates and features sooner than the Ad-supported version.*
*Multiple Exchange support just added on 12/2!
- Bitcoin News Aggregator
- Bitcoin Market data updates instantly*
- Multi-currency support
- Clark Moody charts
- Fiat/Bitcoin calculator
- Macro mining data
- Intuitive design for an intuitive currency
The following exchanges are supported:
- Mt.Gox: (USD, EUR, YEN, GBP, JPY, CNY, RUB, CAD, AUD)
- Bitstamp: (EUR, USD)
- BTCe: (USD)
- Coinbase: (USD)
- btcchina: (CNY)
*The exchange prices are updated every second.
No ads. No tracking. No funny business.
Bitcoin Balance is a simple BTC address balance checker. Simply add addresses to the list by scanning a QR codes (or by using standard input) and the balances and Coinbase.com exchange rates are displayed on the screen. This app is perfect for checking "cold storage" Bitcoin wallet values and checking on multiple wallets all at once.
Select a saved address to execute an immediate update and copy the address to the clipboard.
Long press a saved address to open a details box where you can view the address (and QR code), add a label, delete the entry, and navigate to Blackchain.info transaction details.
Bitcoin Balance also supports Litecoin & Coinbase!
*Notice* Please inform us of any faults before posting negative comments. This is a free app developed for your benefits and we are constantly looking to improve the functionality.
Your smartphone can now be your own personal coin ticker, always keep track of market prices no matter where you are. This app is perfect for the day-trader as well as the curious speculators.
The prices are shown in USD and the current BTC average price. Exchanges can be down due to DDoS or maintenance, if an exchange is unreachable or the APIs have issues the coin will temporarily not show in the list.
Comments and donations are welcome!
All donations will go to further development.
- "Favorites" option
- "Sort by" option
- Details for each coin
Prices are pulled from following exchanges:
Currently supports following coins:
- 42 Coin (42)
- AstroCoin (ASR)
- AndroidTokens (ADT)
- AlphaCoin (ALF)
- AmericanCoin (AMC)
- AnonCoin (ANC)
- Argentum (ARG)
- AsicCoin (ASC)
- BeaoCoin (BEC)
- BetaCoin (BET)
- BillionCoin (BIL)
- BBQCoin (BQC)
- BitBar (BTB)
- BitCoin (BTC)
- Bytecoin (BTE)
- BitGem (BTG)
- BottleCaps (CAP)
- CryptoBuck (BUK)
- CatCoin (CAT)
- CloudCoin (CDC)
- Cryptogenic Bullion (CGB)
- CinnamonCoin (CIN)
- CopperLark (CLR)
- Cosmoscoin (CMC)
- CHNCoin (CNC)
- ColossusCoin (COL)
- CopperBars (CPR)
- CraftCoin (CRC)
- CasinoCoin (CSC)
- Doubloons (DBL)
- Deutsche eMark (DEM)
- DigitalCoin (DGC)
- DimeCoin (DIME)
- Diamond (DMD)
- DogeCoin (DOGE)
- DataCoin (DTC)
- DevCoin (DVC)
- EarthCoin (EAC)
- ElaCoin (ELC)
- ElephantCoin (ELP)
- Emerald (EMD)
- ExtremeCoin (EXC)
- EZCoin (EZC)
- FireflyCoin (FFC)
- FlorinCoin (FLO)
- Freicoin (FRC)
- FrankoCoin (FRK)
- FastCoin (FST)
- FeatherCoin (FTC)
- Frozen (FZ)
- GrandCoin (GDC)
- GlobalCoin (GLC)
- GoldCoin (GLD)
- GalaxyCoin (GLX)
- GameCoins (GME)
- Grain (GRA)
- HoboNickels (HBN)
- I0C (I0C)
- IXCoin (IXC)
- KrugerCoin (KGC)
- LeafCoin (LEAF)
- Lucky 7 Coin (LK7)
- LuckyCoin (LKY)
- LottoCoin (LOT)
- LoveCoin (LOVE)
- LiteCoin (LTC)
- MegaCoin (MEC)
- KittehCoin (MEOW)
- MinCoin (MNC)
- MoonCoin (MOON)
- NanoToken (NAN)
- Nibble (NBL)
- NeoCoin (NEC)
- NetCoin (NET)
- IncaKoin (NKA)
- NameCoin (NMC)
- NoirBits (NRB)
- NovaCoin (NVC)
- NetworkCoin (NWC)
- NextCoin (NXT)
- NaanaYam (NYM)
- OnlineGamingCoin (OGC)
- OrbitCoin (ORB)
- OpenSourceCoin (OSC)
- Philosopherstone (PHS)
- Cryptsy points (POINTS)
- PeerCoin (PPC)
- PeopleCoin (PPL)
- Protoshares (PTS)
- PowerCoin (PWC)
- PhenixCoin (PXC)
- PayCoin (PYC)
- QQCoin (QQC)
- QuarkCoin (QRK)
- RichCoin (RCH)
- RealCoin (REC)
- RedCoin (RED)
- Ron Paul Coin (RPC)
- SaveCoin (SAV)
- SexCoin (SXC)
- StableCoin (SBC)
- Spots (SPT)
- SecureCoin (SRC)
- TagCoin (TAG)
- TekCoin (TEK)
- TigerCoin (TGC)
- FedoraCoin (TIPS)
- Tickets (TIX)
- TerraCoin (TRC)
- Unobtanium (UNO)
- WorldCoin (WDC)
- XIV (XIV)
- JouleCoin (XJO)
- XenCoin (XNC)
- PrimeCoin (XPM)
- YaCoin (YAC)
- YBCoin (YBC)
- ZcCoin (ZCC)
- ZetaCoin (ZET)
In addition to getting ticker prices we also have wallet value tracking for each of the supported currencies.
We support multiple fiat currencies including:
A currency converter for others.
Finally there is also a pool monitor section. We support multiple Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin pools including the following:
All Mining Pools:
BTC Guild - www.btcguild.com
Slush's Pool -mining.bitcoin.cz
Deepbit - deepbit.net
Burnside's pool - ltc.kattare.com
mupool.com (litecoin) ** restricted api, must include user ID.
WARNING: This app has the potential to use a good deal of mobile data. It would be wise to use it primarily on WiFi.
Currently supporting the following exchanges:
Vault of Satoshi
Note that not all currencies in the app work for every exchange. If you find that you never get price data, try selecting another exchange or currency. Price data is refreshed every 30 seconds for most exchanges.
This app is currently in Beta. I plan to continue adding additional features and supporting development. Thank you for checking it out!
Donations greatly appreciated :) 1Afe7QPyG5UAq2czshbNS5vw4KGYM3gUjN
Bitcoins (BTC) are fast becoming the most popular virtual currency online. Each Satoshi is equivalent to 0.00000001 BTC.
A simple widget (not an app!) that displays the current price of your favorite cryptocurrency according to your choice of exchange. You can choose to view the price converted to any of 8 major old-world currencies (e.g. USD, EUR, etc).
HOW TO USE:
Since this is a widget, it won't show up in your app tray, only in the widget tray. Also, Some users have reported needing to reboot in order for the widget to show up.
Prices refresh automatically every 30 minutes. Or, tap once to refresh now. Tap twice quickly to reconfigure.
Any time a number was estimated (as opposed to coming from an exchange directly) it is marked with an asterisk.
Estimates are based on reasonably recent rates (for BTC/USD, should be within 5 minutes, for all old-world currency rates, one hour).
Questions or comments? Please post to the bitcointalk page:
- add KRW
- switch to google currency API
- add all Kraken pairs
- add btcchina LTC
- remove mtgox
- add mastercoin (masterXchange)
- update a bunch of images
- add new image for XCP
- add doge-dice stats
- add XCP prices from blockscan.com
- add image for vertcoin
- add total site profit and profit % stats from just-dice.com
- add bitcoin.de
- add support for coins-e
- add nxt image
- add MAX and a few other coins at mcxnow.com
- add images for florincoin, unobtanium, and protoshares
- add preev (preev.com)
- increase decimal precision for small owc values (e.g. $.0012)
- add memorycoin image
- fix vircurex api
- add bter (all tradepairs)
- add bitcoin-central.net
- YOU WILL NEED TO RECONFIGURE YOUR CRYPTSY WIDGETS -- sorry! You just have to go into the configuration and choose the coin again. Or, delete the widget and create a new one.
- revamped the way cryptsy data is cached on the server and collected by the widget. should fix recent cryptsy stability issues.
- remove extraneous decimal place on millibit prices
- get EUR results directly from BTC-e instead of estimating
- add itbit
- bug fixes
- add old-world-currency estimates for LTC and XPM-based pairs on cryptsy
- fix bug whereby clicking two different widgets would result in double click behavior.
- fix null pointer exception that happens in rare cases
- NEW FEATURE: double click to edit an existing widget's configuration!
- fun with doges
- add support for altcoins which trade versus XPM or LTC on cryptsy. For example, FLO (Florincoin).
- add images for more coins (notably DOGE)
- fix crash when cryptsy is down
- millibits and microbits on bitcoin prices where appropriate
- purely aesthetic change: show local animation on manual refresh, instead of a toast message
- add support for mtgox non-USD markets
- increase decimal precision
- add ALL coins that trade vs BTC on cryptsy. They all share a generic question-mark icon. You're welcome!
- add Kraken
- add Bitcoinaverage.com
- fix bug which sometimes caused crazy estimated prices
- add PPC/USD, NMC/USD, and NVC/USD from btc-e
- add WDC (worldcoin)
- add btcchina
- add bit2c.co.il
- New exchange mcxNOW
- Add XPM (primecoin)
- switch to yahoo api for currency quotes
- get cryptsy data via cryptsy.phauna.org to save bandwidth
- add support for the BTC / CAD price on cavirtex.com
- update to match new cryptsy api
More from developer
Funds are are stored securely online using bank level security, and you can remotely deactivate your device without losing your funds from the Coinbase website if you lose it. Transactions are instantly synced with your web account and across all your devices.
* Hook up your bank account to start buying and selling bitcoin in minutes.
* Send bitcoin via email, QR code, or NFC, with zero transaction fees.
* Bank level security means your bitcoins are safe.
* Connect multiple Coinbase accounts and easily switch between them
* Set a passcode to protect the app
* Remotely disable your phone's access if it is lost or stolen
* View your balance and the current bitcoin price with home screen widgets
Coinbase for Android is 100% open source and peer reviewed by the bitcoin community at https://github.com/coinbase/coinbase-android