Instantly calculate and visualize all kind of percentages. Any input value can either be a source or result of a calculation — just enter the values you know and it will calculate the remaining one.
The supported calculators and their possible use cases are:
• Value: (Sales Tax, VAT, School (mathematics, statistics, algebra), Fat Percentage in Food, Cooking Ingredients)
• Change: (Percentage Increase/Decrease, Tips, Markups, Profit Margin, Shopping Discounts, Sale Price, Net/Gross Price; Return on Investment (ROI)
• Conversiom: (Convert Fractions)
• Growth: (Business and Financial, Compound Interest, Inflation, Cumulative Growth, Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR), Doubling Time (Rule of 72))
2. Percent Discounts (sale price)
3. Percent Markups (increase by)
4. Percent Margin (selling price)
5. Calculate Tips.
6. Percentage Difference (Change)
7. Percentage (what % of) i.e. x is what percentage of y
Enter any two values and the third is computed e.g. % of [x] = 115. X will be computed (20).
Customize background colors.
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even calculating taxes. And if you quit the calculator and go do something else, it's all still here when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- You'll never forget where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- Swipe memory keys aside for advanced math functions!
- NEW! Full support for Samsung Multi-Window - true multitasking for your Galaxy device.
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus and your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest!
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Calculator Plus (C) 2015 Digitalchemy, LLC
CITIZEN CALCULATOR gives you all the functionality like addition, multiplication, subtraction, division, percentage
And additional functional like MU , M+, M-, Correct , Check etc.
Mark Up (MU) is our main function which is use for Business where you have to give Discounts. This function you can not show in any other App of Calculator. We also given some other function like GT in this Calc App.
Its free for all Android Devices.
Any suggestion from user are welcomed. If you like our application please Rate us our App.
Cami Calculator is easy to use, because size of button is designed larger.
Support the buttons on a variety of themes, so depending on personal taste or mood, try changing the theme of a button.
Please use it habitually.
- Increment by Percentage
- Value as Percent of
- Value Before Discount
- Value Before Increment
- calculate buttons for each input box
- fullscreen option
- rounding option up to specified precision
- 5 rounding types
- sharing of values
Enter any of two values and third one can be computed by pressing refresh button next to the input box or compute button.
★ Percentage Calculator - the perfect calculator App for Android. It is easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone.
★ Percentage Calculator's strongest feature is that any value can either be a source or result of a calculation - just enter the values you know and it will tell you the remaining ones!
★ Percentage Calculator is useful in many real-life situations:
* School (mathematics, statistics, algebra)
* Business and finance (markup, profit margin, profit, loan payments, cumulative growth, inflation, doubling time, investment return rate, loan interest rate, company profits changes)
* shopping (discounts, comparison of two products that differ in quantity)
* cooking (ingredients are often shown in percentages)
* health (body mass index, fat percentage in food)
★ Simple Percentage Calculator
★ Percentage increase/decrease
★ Tip calculator
★ Discount calculator
★ Convert fractions to percentages
★ VAT calculator
★ Markup calculator
★ Profit margin calculator
★ Percentage Difference
★ Percent Margin
★ Sales tax calculator
- Perform basic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division);
- Calculate the percentage of a number;
- Use parentheses;
- Consult recent operations in order to view or compare the results of the operations that you have performed. The last ten operations are temporarily saved, they will be lost the moment you turn off your device or when the system clears its memory;
- On tablets you can view the calculator as well as your recent operations at the same time.
Best mathematical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn percent calculations with numbers.
Note: In mathematics, a percentage is a number or ratio expressed as a fraction of 100. It is used to calculate increase and decrease, concentration, interest and so on.
Try this powerful calculation capabilities and intuitive & stylish designed app.
Multi Calculator supports all kinds of devices.
√ Standard calculator
- Keeps the function of a pocket calculator and adds some math operators.
- Remembers the last calculation condition and check the calculation history records any time you want.
- Up to 15 digits can be entered, and all numbers can be operated.
- Use the calculator on android wear (G Watch, Gear Live, Moto 360, ...)
√ Currency Converter
- Provides real-time currency exchange rates
- Once the currency exchange rates are updated, you can use the currency converter in the offline. Before you go abroad, update once.
- More intuitive to see the currency rates with a currency abbr., name and nation flag images.
√ Interest Calculator
- Provides various options for calculating interest: Installment savings, Regular savings, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, etc.
- Enhanced compound interest calculations. Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly and Yearly are available.
- If you wonder how to gather 100 million dollar in 5 years, try the future value function.
√ Anniversary Calculator
- Keep track of your anniversaries - with a photo!
- View as D-Day or Day count
- Add photo widgets on your home screen
√ Discount Calculator
- Calculate Discount price / Discount %
- Calculate with Additional discount
√ Loan Calculator
- Supports Level payment / Fixed principal payment / Balloon payment
- Set interest only period
- Calculate any type of loan such as Mortgage, Auto loan.
√ Unit Converter
- Supports Length, Area, Weight, Volume, Temperature, Time, Speed, Pressure, Force, Work, Angle, Data and Fuel
√ Health Calculator
- Use Health Calculator for your healthy body
- Calculate BMI(Body Mass Index), BFP(Body Fat Percentage) and Ideal Weight in one screen
- Easy to switch between metric and imperial systems
√ Tip Calculator
- Calculate tip and split the bill
- Separate your bill from Sales Tax and calculate tip
√ VAT Calculator
- Calculate VAT easy and fast
√ Fuel economy Calculator
- You can calculate Fuel economy, Distance, Expected fuel amount & cost
Purchasing the premium version, you get an ad-free and support us to make better apps.
* If you encounter any problem with this App or incorrect wording, please contact us via:
Good for simple and advanced calculations!
* Math expressions calculation (developed on RPN-algorithm but no RPN-calculators' kind UI!)
* Percentages (calculation discount, tax, tip and other)
* Radix mode (HEX/BIN/OCT)
* Time calculation (two modes)
* Trigonometric functions. Radians and degrees with DMS feature (Degree-Minute-Second)
* Logarithmic and other functions
* Calculation history and memory
* Digit grouping
* Cool color themes (skins)
* Large buttons
* Modern, easy and very user friendly UI
* Very customizable!
* NO AD!
* Very small size of apk
* More features will be added. Stay in touch! :)
OLD NAME is Cube Calculator.
Pro version is available in Google Play.
KW: mobicalc, mobicalculator, mobi, calc, cubecalc, mobicalcfree, android calculator, percentage, percent, science, scientific calculator, advanced, sine, simple, best, kalkulator, algebra, basic
This app allows you to carry out calculations percentages in several ways:
* a percentage of a number (eg. 30.5% of 459.6).
* a percentage increase (eg. 95.4 + 20%).
* a decrease in percentage (eg, 57 to 23.7%).
* the percentage difference between two values (eg 99.7 -> 86.6 ... %=?).
Very easy to use and intuitive.
Languages available: English, Italian.
* Copy clipboard
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Degrees, minutes and seconds.
* Adjustable size digit
1) Enter the bill into tip calculator
2) Select a percent
3) QTip Tip Calculator instantly calculates the tip and new total!
Can also be used for as a percentage calculator.
Use Tip Calculator to calculate tips
Use Tip Calculator to calculate percentages
With QTip, you always have a tip or percent calculator in your pockeet!
Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos:
NO rooting required!
Orientation Control serves two main purposes:
1. As an orientation lock
2. As an easy to access orientation switch shortcut. No more going through the long process of opening Settings > Display to toggle auto rotate! Even more, gain the ability to force the orientation to portrait or landscape - a feature not natively supported by Android.
Orientation Control can lock the orientation to SIX modes:
2. Reversed Landscape (Android 2.3.1 and above only)
3. Portrait (Same as disabling auto rotate in phone's settings)
4. Forced Portrait (Always in portrait regardless of app!)
5. Reversed Portrait (Android 2.3.1 and above only)
6. Auto Rotate
# Lock orientation with an app shortcut, notification or long-press search
# Cycle or selector switch mode
# Includes Tasker / Locale plug-in
** IMPORTANT NOTE **
Because of the way Orientation Control forces the Orientation in Landscape/Forced Portrait modes, certain applications that do not support that orientation might not display properly (such as full-screen games which are only in landscape being forced to portrait). Simply switch the orientation to Portrait or Auto Rotate mode when this happens.
Tags: landscape lock, lock landscape, portrait lock, lock portrait, orientation lock, lock orientation, autorotate, toggle, switch, force landscape, landscape orientation, portrait orientation, rotation, rotate
Gain control of your notification bar now and make use of all that wasted space.
Any shortcut that can be created on the home screen can also be created on the notification bar using Bar Shortcuts. Create shortcuts to launch applications, direct dial or sms numbers, music playlists, bookmarks, phone settings and more..
Note that the application requests the Call Permission in order to create direct dialing shortcuts.
- Removed ads!
- Folders have been added! Group your shortcuts together into folders that can be launched from the notification status bar.
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes causing the application to crash on first time run after installation.
- Added an option to display the notification as "Notifications" rather than Ongoing. Access this through Menu-> Settings-> Notification Type. Note that due to a limitation in the way Android notifications work, choosing this will cause Ongoing Notifications from other applications to be pushed to the right. I highly recommend showing the notifications as Ongoing for a better experience.
Really fixed the bug that was causing the app to crash the first time it is run after installation
- Added option to change the notification text color between white/black (Access by pressing Menu > Settings)
- Fixed some very minor memory leaks
- Added extra settings shortcut. Locate it under "All Settings" when choosing to add a shortcut type
- Some minor bug fixes
Percent Calculator + is a simple and easy to use percent calculator designed for anyone who wants to perform percentage calculations. Features include:
1. Percentage - Calculate percentage
2. Discount and Increment - Increase or decrease a value by a percentage amount.
3. Percent Of - Input two numbers to calculate the percentage of the first number based on the second number.
4. Before Discount / Mark Up - Calculate original value of a number before it has been reduced by a percentage.
5. Before Increment - Calculate original value of a number before it has been increased by a percentage.
6. Percent Change - Calculate the percentage change from one number to another number.
7. Tips Calculator - Calculate tips.
- Easily switch between calculators by swiping on the screen!
- View history of calculations
- A unique keyboard
- Move to SD
You may visit http://www.coin-soft.com to view a full changelog. Please don't hesitate to send me an e-mail should you have any enquiries or suggestions. They will be responded to ASAP.