Imagine if a child could hear a Bible lesson Sunday morning and later that week at home could log onto a digital virtual world through a mobile device, where the lessons that were taught in Sunday school were reinforced and brought to life in 3D.
While playing, children would not only have fun but learn while they experienced Bible truths. Children would associate God's Word in a positive way that would encourage them to share it with friends.
Parent dashboard feature
• Check what your child is learning each week.
• Scripture jumble: A fun maze mini-game that allows a child to search and find scripture fragments from the weekly lesson.
• Trivia mini-game: Trivia with questions from the weekly Bible lesson.
• Breakout mini-game: reinforce the Anchor Point for each month.
• Glider mini-game: collect scriptures for the week.
• Match 3 game: as players gather points, they assemble the Scripture from the weekly lesson.
• Shows the videos from last week.
• Fun weekly mini-quest that encourage the child to come back each week.
More mini-games and features will be added continually to reinforce learning and keep children coming back for more.