Imagine if a child could hear a Bible lesson Sunday morning and later that week at home have the lessons that were taught in Sunday school be reinforced through games and videos.
While playing, children would not only have fun but learn while they experience Bible truths. Children would associate God's Word in a positive way that would encourage them to share it with friends.
Parent dashboard feature
• Check what your child is learning each week.
• Scripture jumble: A fun maze mini-game that allows a child to search and find scripture fragments from the weekly lesson.
• Trivia mini-game: Trivia with questions from the weekly Bible lesson.
• Breakout mini-game: reinforce the Anchor Point for each month.
• Shows the videos from last week.