AAReminder application helps you to remember anything which is important to you.
-Need to remember an important date?
-Do not want to be late for a meeting?
-Need to take medication at a certain time?
-An important job to do at a specific day and time?
AAReminder is a simple and very useful program. You can easily create a reminder and it gets triggered at predefined time and notifies you. You can also configure the sound and vibration settings using the Settings menu.
The application is compatible with almost all Android devices, however in any problem let us know, we will proceed immediately.
In short, Simple is the best!
Permissions requested by the application:
Allows using Power-manager Wake-locks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming when notification is triggered.
Allows access to the vibrator
Allows Internet Access to send crash report.
Keywords: Reminder, reminders, mnemonic, refresher, cue, admonishes, monitor, prompt, cause to remember, remember, jog the memory, put in mind of, birthday, notification, don’t forget, alarm, alert, task reminder, event, anniversary upcoming, future task, schedule,
Thanks to Easy Reminder missed calls and unread messages (SMS/MMS) will no longer be a problem!
With Easy Reminder You can easily set an alert that will be repeated periodically.
Notication is highly configurable and you can also decide a time slot during which You will not be disturbed.
The solution for your missed call and unread sms
Manual on the website.
The app provides nearly four years of the Gregorian calendar, the Lunar date.
You can open and close the reminder, duplication, remind time, notes, and a variety of settings.
You can easily manage the reminder list, completed/uncompleted reminders displayed in a different list.
You can view the reminders by date display, imitation Iphone date list of switches at the bottom, easily and quickly view all recent reminders.
It brings wheel controls, UI, and UE to your Android device.
Available in 3 Languages (english, german, hungarian)!!
It helps you in reminding different things which you don't want to forget.
Simple and clever.
To create a reminder, only two things need to be supplied: a subject and a date. That’s it. It could not be quicker.
Application have wide-ranging customization options. This is where Simple Reminder is very special, because it allows you to configure your application, which can be assigned to reminders.
Notication is highly configurable. With Simple Reminder you can easily set an alert that will be repeated periodically. All of notifications you can set another alarm sound, vibrate, volume and repeat properties.
Suspend (for example, when you're on vacation) and reset the repeated reminders to yourself, but you can trust the applications, which turn on the reminder to another date.
You can backup and restore datas and settings and you can change your application skin in application options.
You can select pictures for each alarms.
Multiple screen support.
You can select a phonenumber from contactlist to call with reminder.
Remove reminder immediately with the closure of reminiscent.
Selection of images read the preset libraries contents.
Default preset time snooze in options.
Automatically set 24/12 hour displaying.
You can choose which closed reminder would you like to delete.
If you want to transfer a reminder to another day you can chosse it from the calandar view.
It can be given as to which day is the first day of the week.
You can set delay of reminder on landscape screen too.
Reminder templates management.
Home Screen Widget for Voice Memo.
Snooze button (You can turn on in Settings)
When launches an alarm you can mute the notification sound with volume up, down button or "Play" button of voice-memo.
The best solution if you don’t want to forget things.
* displays Number of days left
* Countdown timer for both occasional and daily reminder
* easy to use
Please post your comments
minor bug fixes and ui changes
“Make life easier”
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things you have to do, because To Do Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use; you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application you can handle it with voice.
- Set a one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly or monthly.
- Synchronise with birthdays from your Facebook friends and your phone book, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on friend's Facebook wall or send them Facebook message.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email me, and I’ll be happy to help.
App is also available for iPhone user
YOU CAN HELP.!! BY
* Good rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://plus.google.com/106466365191481434398
* Share like on Facebook, Google+ or twitter this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ToDoReminder.gen
It will keep me motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at www.todoreminder.com
Keywords: reminder, reminders,todo reminder, to do reminder, todo, reminder, agenda, calendar, birthday, anniversary, birthday reminder, call reminder, remind me, todo list, task, tasks, Todo list, Todo, To do List,birthday and anniversary reminder, Quick reminder,task reminder, birthday, medicine, things of life, don't forget, remember, notification, reminder, alarm, alert, date, event,happy birthday, birthday wishes, popular, best, simple, easy, upcoming, upcoming birthdays,note,notepad,memo,notes .
Small oversights can have big consequences...
Something to do at a given time ?
Medicine to take at a certain hour ?
An sms to send to wish a happy birthday ?
An Email to send next week ?
An important call to make at a precise moment ?
An important date to remember ?
Available in French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Russian, German and of course English
Now with Life Reminders, you easily create a reminder for your daily tasks, and forget about them. When time comes, Life Reminders will remind you.
With Life Reminders, you can quickly set up all kind of reminders:
- Calls: you set the contact informations, you set the date/time (more options to come...), and you forget about it. When it's time it shows a notification. You just have to click on the call button... or put the reminder to sleep for a defined number of minutes.
- Tasks: you enter the task description, you set the date/time (more options to come...) and when time comes...It reminds you...
- SMS/EMAIL: you enter the message text, you set the contact information (optionally you can send set it up to go without confirmation), you set the time (more options to come...), and guess what, when time comes... It is sent (or a notification is shown for you to confirm).
You would like to see something added, send support a mail, we analyze and see what can be done we pay great attention to users' feedback, and will do our best to improve the application.
If you have any problem with it send a mail describing your issue to the support team, we will fix it as fast as possible.
We will be glad to receive constructive mails about your use of it or the issues you’ve got.
Now, MyBackup Integration Support to backup database and settings.
* Remember that WE CAN'T ANSWER COMMENTS. If you have a problem or want to suggest a feature, please send us an email.
* You must exclude Life Reminders from your task killer if you have one installed
* Life reminders MUST NOT be installed on the SD card
You like Life Reminders and would appreciate to see it in your language? This is also one of our goals, so if you can help, contact us by email (the email address is in the about box).
You can help by getting the donate version. When getting donate version, you also get the Widget unlocked, remove the ads and have weekday selection.
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. So here is an explanation of the ones used:
Internet access is for crash report and flurry.
Backing up the database to the SD
Get contact information for call and sms reminders
To start a call for call reminders
Send sms and backup up in system logs
Add pictures to reminder
Keywords: reminder, reminders, call reminder, sms reminder, task reminder, birthday, medecin, things of life, don't forget, remember, notification, reminder, alarm, alert, date, event, birthday, anniversary, anniversaries, wish list, gift list, happy birthday, birthday wishes, call, text, SMS, message, post, calendar, track, tracker, view, viewer, friend, friends, family, grandchildren, clients, gift, automate, automatic, popular, best, simple, easy, upcoming, upcoming birthdays, chronological, next, soon, sort, Email, automatic email, scheduled email, groups sms, sms sheduler, after astrid
Notable allows you to create notification reminders on the go. Need to remind yourself of something to do? Just open the app, type in a short message, and create the note! It's that easy! You can see your reminders and notes straight from your notification area. Never forget to do something again!
Notable is designed with speed and simplicity in mind. No need to go back to home screen and launch the app to create a reminder, just open the notifications, click the shortcut, and create away! Best of all, Notable runs in an overlay so you don't need to quit what you are doing beforehand. Notify is also ad-free and lightweight on your phone.
Notable is also compatible with the popular DashClock lockscreen widget, making it easy to add reminders on the go.
P.S.: You will need to relaunch the app after an update to restore previous items.
This app is open source:
Feel free to check it out, contribute.
-Detail screen to see more information
-Different color flags (icons)
-Voice recognition shortcut
-Swipe to remove reminder (option to turn it on/off in options)
-Option to turn a quick shortcut on and off in the settings
-Quick Share to Notable
-Design inspired from the Holo / Google Now cards
-Click to dismiss the notification
-Restore previous reminders after a reboot
-(Android 4.1+) Edit notifications, expandable notifications
-(Android 4.1+) Hide the checkmarks from the status bar by setting priority as MINIMUM
-(Soon) Sync with Google Tasks (on hold until Google Keep API is released)
-(Donators only) Dark theme
Portuguese: Eduardo Lins / www.edulins.com
Bulgarian: Martin Martinov
Slovene: Dejan Kaučič (dejan-)
Italian: Claudio Arseni
German: Johannes Hansen (morruk)
Swedish: Leif Larsson
Chinese: Ding Yi
Greek: Elias Diakonikolas
Croatian: Dark Emotion
Persian : Alireza Afkar
Spanish: Pablo Pueyo
Contact me if you would like to help out with translation!
**** BotherMe Notes ad-free is now available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nosapps.android.bothermenotesadfree
This app offers several opportunities to get reminded:
• Have a sticky note appear on top, even before unlocking your screen.
• Have a sticky note appear after unlocking your screen.
• Pin several sticky notes on top of the screen to remain permanently until you decide to remove them.
• Schedule a sticky note to pop up at a specific time and date.
• Schedule a sticky note to pop up at a recurring time daily or weekly.
• Place multiple instances of the widget your home screen which can cycle through all the notes you have created, show as topmost on stack, or display a specific selected note.
• Add one or more notes as wallpaper.
• Add notes as calendar events.
Not only can you remind yourself but you can also remind others too:
• Send to friends on Facebook
• Post on Twitter
• Send via Email
• Send to other paired Bluetooth devices
Create different types of notes:
• Create notes with text
• Create notes with finger drawings
• Create notes with photos and images
• Crop, resize and rotate images
Want to design your own notes? Go to http://www.nosapps.com/templates via your web browser and submit your work to us!
Need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords : Notes, Shopping List, Todo list, Todo, To do List, To do, To-do, Shopping, Task, Memo, Sticky Note, Post It, notes, memo pad, note pad, memo widget, sticky, note, ecard, e-card, greeting card, drawing pad, easy drawing pad, reminder, alarm, schedule, timer
Simply create a Reminder with a title, date, and time, and we will send you a push notification with the Reminder at the date and time you specify. Never forget things you need to do again!
Some of the features include:
- Optionally add a description to your Reminder
- Set a Daily Reminder to be reminded of things you need to do every day
- Snooze reminders at different time intervals
- Notification settings
- No ads
- Card UI
Upgrade to send Reminders to others!
Simply type in a phone number (or choose someone from your contacts), and Reminder will send them your reminder at the date and time you specify via text message. This app should work for all valid international phone numbers. Please note that sending reminders to others only works on phones.
Send SMS Messages - Reminder needs this permission to send reminders to other people (requires an in-app purchase). It does so via SMS.
Read your Contacts - Reminder needs this permission to pull your contact list to easier send reminders to your friends. We only do this when you click on the 'Contacts' button and we do not store your information anywhere.
Full Network Access, Google Play Billing Service, View Network Connections - These are all required for Google Play Services.
Run at Startup - Reminder needs this permission to ensure that your alarms are set after a device reboot.
Control Vibration - Reminder needs this permission to vibrate your phone when a notification is received. You can remove vibration in the settings.
Feel free to email me with any bugs / comments / suggestions.
Pro version, with recurring reminders and other new features, is available here: Simplest Reminder Pro
IMPORTANT: If you use any Task Manager or Task Killer application please add Simplest Reminder to the Ignored List. Otherwise Simplest Reminder may not work.
RATINGS: If you find any issues with my app please email me instead of rating 1 star. I will do what I can to solve the issue. Recently I got a bunch of 1 star ratings with no reviews or description of the issue which dragged down the overall score of my app. It takes a lot of time and hard work to write an application but only few bad ratings to tarnish its reputation.
* Homescreen widget
* Plays ringtone or chosen file
* Possibility to choose folder to play random file from this folder
* Increasing volume
* Built in lock
* Possibility skip one the nearest repeating alarm (for example when you woke up before alarm)
* "Soft mode". If device is using (screen is on and any application are running), alarm will show only in notification area. If device switch off or close all application alarm will bring up in a minute.
* Autoimport contacts events
* Wake lock - to wake up device
* Write external storage - to write log file, export settings
* Receive boot completed - setup alarms after reboot
* Get tasks - to support "soft mode"
* Read external storage - import settings
* Vibarate - vibarate if phone is in silence mode
* Read contacts - autoimport contacts events
Reminders gives you the freedom to control your day - it reminds you of tasks and lets you see exactly what you need to do - so that you can stay productive and never miss a beat.
The ultimate reminders app for Android
Reminders is a hassle-free reminders app, built from the ground up for Android - it’s beautiful, elegant and simple. Reminders lets you set daily, weekly and monthly reminders - and it will notify you when they are scheduled to be performed.
Beautiful and minimal
Reminders is beautiful and minimal - it shows you exactly what you need to do, and nothing more. Add tasks throughout the month, and set them to repeat daily, weekly or monthly. Arrange a schedule and organize your day effectively with Reminders
Time-based and location-based reminders
Whether you want to be reminded every Tuesday or next time you're near the library, Reminders is the perfect app. With time and location based reminders, remembering your tasks has never been easier.
Your tasks, in your pocket.
• Stay on top of what you need to do and never forget to do something important again.
• Built from the ground up to look good, and perform even better.
• Set time and location-based reminders with a tap.
• See all of your tasks in a daily or monthly view.
- Set a reminder for anything you need to remember
- Snooze or Dismiss a reminder right from the notification (Android 4.1+)
- Dismissed reminders are not deleted, hence you dont have to recreate them. Simply re-edit the date and time.
- Choose between dark and light themes.
Give us Feedback/Suggestions:
Report any bugs/issues:
Did you ever miss important calls while you left your phone outside the meeting room?
This is the must-have app for you.
Whenever you have a missed call or unread message,
this app will remind you by sound, vibration, LED, or lighting up your screen,
for every 10 minutes, or other interval you set.
Reminder continue to work until:
(a) you open the call log screen or message box
(b) you turn reminder off manually
(c) exceed the max reminding time you set
* any combination of reminder target: call, sms, or mms.
* any combination of reminder type: sound, vibration, LED, or screen on.
* preference options include: reminder interval, reminder duration, max reminding time, reminder tone.
* Auto silent when you set your phone in silent mode. (It’s an option)
* Using ringer volume or media volume as your choice.
* This app does not show up any visible message while working.
So check the 'Screen On' is helpful to see what event occurs on system bar.
This is an add-on to system function, not replacement.
* Support app2sd
Changes in version 2.0:
* [Quick Stop] to stop reminder easily.
* Add LED as reminder option. (LED may not work on every device)
* Now you can set different tones, different LED colors for call and message, to distinguish what you received.
* Auto silent and vibrate off when you set your phone in silent mode.
* Build-in simple HELP document.
* Though this app works as a resident service, it does not consume your valuable power when standing-by in background. No any polling code inside. It works only when specified event occurs. For example, an incoming message received.
* If you have missed call from viber, opening viber's call log can not stop the reminder. You need to open original system's call log.
Birthdays Reminder allows you to be notified about your friends birthday.
You can import birthdays directly from your phonebook or Facebook account. In addition you can add them manually, edit and merge them to each other.
Choose when to be notified for each friend until 1 week in advance. In this way you will have time to prepare the surprise for your them. You can set alarm for all friends or you can easily customize each friend's notification type.
The calendar section will take you up to date about all the imported birthdays. If you don't remember one of your friend's birthday, Birthdays Reminder allows you to search it quickly.
Add the Widget to your home screen to be always updated on your friends birthday!
Last but not the least you can wish them an "Happy birthday!" by calling them, sending them sms or email or (if it's a Facebook contact) posting message to their Facebook pages.
Now you can send your greetings using WhatsApp to all your friends using it!
Don't forget to vote for us and leave your comments and opinions in dashboard!
Apps From The Locker Team :)
P.S. We are working hard on extending the supported languages for Birthdays Reminder. If you want your language to be supported, feel free to contact us.
More from developer
You have to activate it in COL Reminder after installation!
Tap on the lock symbol in the action bar at the top!
COL Reminder Donate is only a key to extend COL Reminder with great features.
You will support further development!
Download only if you have COL Reminder installed from Android Market.
Without COL Reminder installed, this application does nothing!
You need to KEEP COL Reminder donate installed, this application just extends COL Reminder extra features and will not pollute your phone!
Collects the log from the system.
It will be zipped, saved to the SD-Card and send with an application of your choise like GMail, etc.. !
On Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) this log file only collects the log written from the app itself, not the complete log from the system!
This is a new security from Google on Jelly Bean.
Apps can only read logs they have thelf written.
See all features on the website.
ATTENTION: On HTC phones with Sense and some other phones not all functions work.
See website for more infos!