Trick your phone into thinking that it is somewhere else. You can be in Rome, London, New York or simply anywhere in the world. It’s simple and great fun to trick people with. You can use the app to pull a prank or show that you’re somewhere else as an excuse. It’s a simple idea with a lot of potential.
How does it work?
1. First enable the developer settings on your device(on older versions it is not needed).
To enable the developer settings go to settings > about phone > and click on the android version about 7 times.
2. in the developer options enable mock locations.
3. set your location to be 'device only'(use only gps location).
4. open the app, move the red dot anywhere you like and click on the 'play button'.
5. To stop the fake gps location simply click on the pause button.
- This fake location app requires to have play services and maps installed.
- It might not work with some apps, but it works with fb,whatsapp,twitter etc.
- it doesn't work with viber since it requiters network location enabled.
- if the app stops working, or behaving strangely then simply restart the device.
Feel free to contact me by email for anything regarding this app : firstname.lastname@example.org
Google Drive integration works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
Please note that call recording does not work on certain handsets and can result in inferior quality recordings. We therefore suggest that you try the free version before purchasing the paid app.
If you encounter any recording issues or wish to improve voice quality, try recording from a different audio source, or use auto-on speaker mode.
Recorded calls are stored in the Inbox. You can change the destination recordings folder to an external SD card as well. You can set the size of the inbox. The number of saved calls is limited only by your device memory. If you decide that a conversation is important, save it and it will be stored in the Saved Calls folder. If not, old recordings will automatically be deleted when new calls fill up the inbox.
You can enable a Call Summary Menu with options to appear immediately after a call.
Search for recordings by contact, phone number, or note.
There are 3 default settings for automatic recording:
Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
In the Pro version only: You can set calls from particular contacts to be automatically saved, and they will be saved in the cloud.
This app contains ads.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Plot+ comes with several pre-loaded programs including:
- Plot 2D and 3D Functions
- Plot 2D and 3D Parametric Plots
- Plot 2D Polar Plots
- Plot 3D Space Curves
- Plot Animated Functions
If you want to explore more, you can create other Plot+ programs that can display graphics and animations limited only by your imagination and desire to write some code.
Plot+ has a calculator style interface to make it easy to enter program input, such as numbers and functions, that control the behavior of a program.
Plot+ also has a console to display text output with the classic C printf(...) function.
As a scientific calculator cFunction supports functions like pow, square roots, trigonometric functions and the logarithm. As mathematical constants, the Euler number e and Pi (π) are supported
On top of that with this graphing calculator you can plot (multiple) functions, calculate derivatives, roots, extrema (maxima or minima of a function), inflection points, value table, certain values, definite integrals, intersections of functions and it can convert between degrees and radian.
The calculator supports the trigonometric functions sine, cosine, tangent,
their hyperbolic representations hyperbolic sine, hyperbolic cosine and hyperbolic tangent
and the inverse trigonometric functions sin^−1(x), cos^-1(x), tan^-1(x), coth, cot, acot.
Using the calculator you can analyze functions fast and simple so it's perfect for your math classes.
Supports english, german, french and spanish.
Math, Calculator, Scientific Calculator, Graphing Calculator, calculate Derivative, calculate Integral, calculate roots, homework, math classes, math tool, plotting, math help, functions, plot functions, definite integrals, analyze functions, function plotter, extrema (maxima or minima of a function), inflection points, value table, certain values, definite integrals, intersections of functions, sine, cosine, tangent, pow, square roots, trigonometric functions and the logarithm
If internet connection is available, shows on the map your current location and the address of the road.
You can choose between normal or satellite map view
You can save your locations and share via SMS, e-mail, Facebook, Google+, Skype, Twitter, and more
Translations: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Do your still bother for the difficulties of finding your locales (languages) out quickly?
With the help of the Locale More Pro, nothing is impossible.
1. If there is no certain language for you on the telephone, you can find it in the App and set it on your telephone quickly.
2. Some frequently-used languages can be stored as you like, which could save your time to seek your languages out.
3. There is corresponding national flag to match each country. According to the flags, you can find out and set your locales easily and effectively.
4. Languages can be added by yourself and you can combine locale with any country freely.
5. Three kinds of display models to choose. You can display the languages and locales in English, or in your own language as well as with their codes according to your preference.
6. Support android 4.2 and higher
Download and apply it as soon as possible. You will find how useful and effective it is.
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “Ok Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “Ok Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
This compass app can be used for most of your outdoor activities such as travel, picnics, camping, hiking or boating.
The compass app depends on the performance of your device exactly. If the compass works perfectly, it means that your sensors are perfect, too.
Pro version features:
- Higher performance
- Less network usage
- Offline usage possible
- No Ads
GPS Coordinates Finder is an application that finds your position and shows your coordinates on the map as latitude - longitude values in decimal, DM or DMS formats. You can use this information to share your gps coordinates by using the share function.
Besides your current coordinates, you can also get coordinates of any other position on the map by moving the coordinates pointer or clicking another point on the map.
You can also use the search feature to find a place and get its gps coordinates.
- Get your current gps coordinates using gps sensor, cellular and wireless network (cellular data, wifi, gps sensor)
- Easily share your location using gps coordinates sharing feature (social platforms, email, sms etc.)
- Search any location on the world using the search bar and get its gps coordinates.
- Change pointer location by dragging and clicking to set a new point of which you want to get coordinates information.
- حفظ عدة نقاط (خطوط الطول والعرض) كموقع لتسجيلها فيما بعد على الجهاز
- حساب مساحة الموقع اثناء المسح حساب مساحة الاراضي
- تخزين الخرائط اوتوماتيكيا للعمل في اماكن لا تتوافر بها شبكة انترنت
للتحميل من سوق الاندرويد
1- افتح التطبيق مع وجود اتصال بالانترنت
2- قم بعرض خريطة المكان اللذي تريد العمل به مع اعدادات الزوم اللتي تحتاجها ليتم تخزينه بشكل الي ، ثم عند زيارة المكان اللذي قمت بتخزينه مسبقا سيتم عرض الخريطة اللتي قمت بحفظها، وهكذا يمكنك العمل بدون شبكة انترنت
3- اضف موقع جديد،
4- عندما تريد اضافة موقعك الحالي (الجغرافي - خط الطول والعرض) قم بضافة نقطة (سيضيف موقعك الحالي الى قائمة النقاط)
5- عند الضغط على احد النقاط اللتي قمت بحفظها سيعرض لك معلوماتها وستتمكن من حذفها
6- حساب المساحة يتم تلقائيا (عند توفر ثلاثة نقاط او اكثر)
** ملاحظة: يجب تشغيل الGPS لتستطيع العمل ودقة المواقع تعتمد بشكل مباشر على دقة الGPS الخاصة بجهازك
• The only VPN that gives you simple direct access to your favorite censored or blocked websites
• Unblocks applications and websites from around the world
• Hide your IP address to browse the web privately & anonymously
• 100% Free
• Switch countries with ease
• Speeds up web browsing
• Reduces data plan costs
Welcome to a Better Internet!
** Hola works by sharing the idle resources of its users (except for paying users) for the benefit of all
** Hola keeps its service free for its users by selling a commercial version of the peer to peer Hola VPN service to businesses
• Access sites blocked by your country through an innovative peer to peer network
• Accelerates browsing by choosing the closest and fastest sources
• Reduces data costs
• Lower devise radiation
More info at https://hola.org/faq
If you have any questions and suggestions, feel free and send them to email@example.com
We love to hear from you :-)
Hola Free VPN contains Lightning Browser and is used under Lightning Browser Mozilla Public Licence, Version 2.0. A copy of this license is available at: https://github.com/anthonycr/Lightning-Browser
- Current Location.
- Place search nearby you.
- Search any Address.
- Road View
- Satellite View
- Terrain View
- Hybrid View
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best/worst places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank shows which carrier is best in your area
✓ See local cell towers
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our crowdsourced and impartial maps by contributing data.
✓ Share your findings and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings
✓ Test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs).
We use Google Maps in our apps, email us if you cannot access Google Maps, email us to request another map technology.
The Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!).
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint (CDMA) users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower (the signal compass) will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app: