Then welcome to the world of Interactive Fiction (aka Text Adventures)! Here every game is a story waiting to unfold as you guide your alter ego by texting where to go and what to do next.
Text Fiction is a Z-Machine story interpreter (aka terp) with a modern, SMS style user interface for playing Z-Code games like the famous Zork triology. Hundreds of free stories, ranging from fantasy over horror to science fiction are available for download.
* Plays z3, z5 and z8 games (may be wrapped in zblorb)
* Unique, instant messanger like user interface
* Configurable quick command keys to cut down on typing (long press to modify).
* Copy&Paste words to the prompt from the chat bubbles by tapping them
* Clear words from the prompt by double tapping a chatbubble.
* Nightmode ("Lucy" / "Mina" colorscheme)
* Stories can be read out loud via TTS engine (long touch a bubble to start, touch to stop).
* Ability to customize font and fontsize.
* Touch sensitive borders/corners for moving in the designated cardinal direction 8may be fiddly on small screens).
* Saving/Restoring from the menu (will NOT work via commands).
This app is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to leave a tip, please visit my website.
★★ På topp 10 för appar i över 10 länder ★★
★★ 1.000.000 registrerade spelare världen över ★★
Tack till alla spelare som hjälpt oss att göra spelet till en sådan succé!
Vi har byggt om spelet från grunden. Bland de nya funktionerna ingår:
★ omarbetat utseende ★
★ nya spellägen ★
★ större spelbräde för bättre upplevelse ★
★ nivåsystem ★
★ detaljerad spelstatistik ★
★ nya ljudeffekter ★
… och mycket mer!
Det här är inte något typiskt ordspel. Spelbrädet är aldrig sig likt, så varje parti är en ny och unik utmaning. Ordpuzzel kräver både snabba reaktioner samt förnuft för att du ska lyckas i tävlan mot klockan och dina moståndare online.
JFrotz can be used to play Z-Machine compatible interactive fiction games, e.g., the stories created by Infocom (Zork, Enchanter, etc.) and modern stories created by the Inform compiler.
*** You will need a Story File to use JFrotz ****
A search for interactive fiction will result in a huge list. Many story files can be found on the Interactive Fiction Archive - http://www.ifarchive.org/
JFrotz supports Z-Machine compatible story files.
Story files must be saved to the device's file system, e.g., the sdcard, to be used. JFrotz does not (yet) come with any installed story files.
*** This is an initial version of the software ***
Version 0.2.4 is an initial version of the software. It has some known issues and an unpolished user interface.
JFrotz should support most of what the unix/linux version of frotz supports, e.g.:
* 1.0 Z-machine standard compliant, with the exception of scripting.
* Save/Restore in standard Quetzal Format. This allows games to be saved on your device and restored on a different computer, which works nicely with Dropbox.
* Settable rows for backscroll.
* Improved soft keyboard support, including autocomplete
* font support for accented characters
* Note: The "Fit Height" mode for the number of rows is optimized for use with either a hardware keyboard or the built-in ZBoard. It does not play well with the soft keyboard, which constantly changes the height available to JFrotz. For soft keyboard use, please choose a fixed number of rows, which will provide a backscroll.
What is currently being worked on (Expect updates at a high rate):
* Support for copy text
* Editable Command history
* Macro capability
* Story Library (in addition to basic file access)
* File playback
* Frotz hotkey functionality
JFrotz is currently available for both Android and J2ME devices.
Frotz Inform Interactive Fiction Zork Infocom Z-Machine
The goal is to win all trophies. Solve 30 words in a row to earn a trophy! (more trophies will be added). If you like word games like Wheel of Fortune then you will like this too.
You get to see a 5 letter word with a few letters missing. It's your task to puzzle with the letters and find the correct word within 5 tries. At each try the letters will light up a color. This will help you solve the word. Use the colors and hints wisely, think hard, be strategic and happy puzzling with words!!
This game is also good for educational use. Good exercise to practicing your vocabulary.
NOTE: This is a BETA release, we are still tweaking the product. The game uses a English dictionary to determine if a words is correct English or not.
Like the official Puzzle with Words Facebook page so you don' miss out on daily updates, promotions or give-aways: http://goo.gl/1wSDZ
Also check out our other fun apps like jigsaw puzzles, find the difference games, horoscope apps and news readers!
Copyright © MadRabbit Studio 2013
Increase your vocabulary and have fun doing it with this addictive word search game.
★ Different themes and categories for your different moods!
★ Stretch your vocabulary with a "Vocab Challenge" puzzle or two!
★ Infinite, unlimited play with random puzzles!
★ Replay categories to beat your own high-score!
★ Tablet support
Forget the pen and paper - You'll never run out of puzzles with LOST WORD PUZZLES!
WARNING: Playing this game may challenge your brain and improve your brain power
LOST WORD PUZZLES is a simple and fun word search game! Unlimited random puzzles from a large database of English words! Hours of fun for everyone!