* simple percentage calculator (5 percent of 40 is 2)
* percentage increase/decrease (5 percent decrease from 40 is 38)
* tip calculator
* discount calculator
* convert fractions to percentages (5 / 20 is the same as 25 percent)
* markup calculator
* profit margin calculator
* Sales tax
* a powerful trader's calculator (VAT or sales tax, net cost, gross cost, markup/profit margin, my net price, my gross price and profit all in one calculator)
* compound interest
* loan payment
* cumulative growth
* Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR)
* doubling time (rule of 72)
Percentage Calculator's strongest feature is that any value can either be a source or result of a calculation - just enter the values you know and it will tell you the remaining ones!
Percentage Calculator is useful in many real-life situations:
* school (mathematics, statistics, algebra)
* business and finance (markup, profit margin, profit, loan payments, cumulative growth, inflation, doubling time, investment return rate, loan interest rate, company profits changes). Sales people love the markup and profit calculator!
* shopping (discounts, comparison of two products that differ in quantity)
* cooking (ingredients are often shown in percentages)
* health (body mass index, fat percentage in food)
Calculate. Comment. Correct.
CalcTape makes the arithmetic process visible - you can do multiple calculations and subsequently correct or change all numbers and operations. Made a mistake? No problem: Mark the wrong number in place via double-tap and correct it instantly. All results are being adjusted automatically!
CalcTape is a revolutionary new kind of pocket calculator. With CalcTape, also extensive calculations remain clearly structured:
- Input a long list of values to be calculated and never lose the overview - just like with an adding machine with a paper tape.
- Easily perform percent calculations for TAX and discounts.
- Copy the current result with a single tap for use in other Apps.
- If you should later change individual mathematical expressions, then the complete calculation is automatically updated.
- Input comments on single items and results and add notes wherever you want.
- You can use intermediate results to structure and to check your results.
CalcTape Paper Tape Calculator is free and your ideal companion for office and personal calculations - everyday.
*** Purchase CalcTape Pro (In-App) to get additional functionality: ***
- Create and save multiple calculations into files.
- Send your calculations to business partners via e-mail.
- More sharing capabilites.
- Open calculation files from e-mail attachments and file managers.
If you find any problem feel free to contact us. You can help us improving CalcTape Calculator by stating your Android version and smartphone model.
CalcTape requires the permissions:
The permission "Photos/Media/Files" is confusing. Google has combined permissions to groups recently. CalcTape requires only access to external storage (SD card) for saving its documents. The permission for accessing photos and media are not required or used.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SFR_Software
fixed point or floating point mode,
various rounding modes, easy percent and tax calculation.
This is a calculator optimized for office tasks.
* Calculator with virtual tape
You can switch between calculator view and and tape view to have a full screen view of the tape.
Just tap on the tape to switch between views.
The tape of the calculator can have up to 1000 lines.
* Calculator support corrections on the tape
You can change values on the virtual tape to make corrections.
For corrections go to the context menu of the tape line with a long press.
* Calculator has percent calculation to add or subtract percent values.
The tape will display the percentage and the resulting value.
* Calculator has tax buttons (TX+, TX-) to add or sub tract tax (sales tax, VAT)
This makes it very easy to calculate tax amounts with the calculator.
The tape will display the tax rate and the resulting value.
* Calculator allows annotations on the tape
You can write a comment to a tape line.
* Calculator with fixed point arithmetic or floating point.
Fixed point arithmetic has 20 digits and 0 - 4 decimal places.
The floating point arithmetic has 64 bits (IEEE double precision).
By default, the calculator works with fixed point arithmetic and 2 decimal places as needed for most calculations with amounts.
* Calculator supports three rounding modes: up, down or 5/4.
This is the ad-sponsored variant of Office Calculator,
a Pro variant of Office Calculator without ads is also available.
% Calc (Calculator discounts, coupons, service charge, VAT) Calculator
When family restaurant, Hypermarkets, discount coupons
Wonder whether the fellas, how much discount?
Home shopping, online shopping
Wonder whether the fellas, how much discount?
% Discount coupon, anniversaries amount of coupons is difficult to calculate.
Moreover, VAT, service charge are added, the cafeteria, restaurant, it is difficult to calculate.
More fun discount can be added to the calculation.
Please use discount calculator.
You're percentophobic, you don't like percentages (or Cross-Multiplication don't like you, I'm not here to judge)? This is great, computers love to calculate the VAT or sales for you!
You need to calculate the original price, the percentage discount or the reduced price ? No problem, fill informations you know, and the application will do the rest!
It automatically detects what you want to calculate. And if this is not the case, you can change the element to calculate by clicking the small button on the left of the text box.
You can also calculate the Cross-Multiplication (rule of three).
This application for phone and tablet is very useful at time of economic crisis. It also calculates the VAT, the price excl. VAT and the price incl. VAT!
VIDEO : Click on Developer website to view it.
!!! STAY TUNED FOR MORE CALCULATORS !!!
!!! UPGRADES ARE FREE FOR THE LIFE OF APPLICATION !!!
I am giving this away for FREE and includes Ads. Please do not upgrade if you don't want Ads and have already paid for it.
** PERSONAL **
(1) Tip : Calculates with or without Sales Tax. Splits the bill with up to 20 people.
(2) Discount : Calculates based on Original Price. Shows Discounted Price, Sales Tax and Total Amount.
(3) Sales Tax : Calculates based on Retail Price or Sales Price. Shows Savings, Sales Tax and Total Purchase Price.
(4) Loan : Calculates payment per month based on Loan Amount, Rate of Interest and Term in Years.
(5) Hourly Wage : Calculates daily totals based on hourly wage and number of hours worked. Includes overtime, weekly, monthly and yearly caluclations as well.
** VEHICLE **
(5) Trip Gas : Calculates how much gas would cost for the trip. Splits between number of people as well.
(6) Save Gas : Ever wondered whether driving to farther gas station to fill up saves you any money. Figure it out using the calculator.
(7) MPG : Calculates miles per gallon (mileage) for your vehicle.
** BODY **
(8) BMI : Calculates Body Mass Index
(9) BMR : Calculates Basal Metabolic Rate
(10) TDC : Calculates Total Daily Calorie Needed
** WEIGHT WATCHERS **
(11) WWP : Calculates Weight Watchers Points
(12) WWDP : Calculates Weight Watchers Daily Points
(13) WWPP : Calculates Weight Watchers Points Plus
** BASEBALL **
(14) Calculates player RUNNING Average
(15) Calculates player EARNED RUN Average
(16) Calculates player BATTING Average
(17) Calculates player FIELDING Percentage
(18) Calculates player SLUGGING Percentage
NOTE : I appreciate your comments and would like to make the application better. Please rate it and do not hesitate to contact me via email with any questions/clarifications that you may have.
Refund Policy : Android market refund policy
2. Percent Discounts (sale price)
3. Percent Markups (increase by)
4. Percent Margin (selling price)
5. Calculate Tips.
6. Percent Difference (Change)
7. Percentage (what % of) i.e. x is what percentage of y
Enter any two values and the third is computed e.g. % of [x] = 115. X will be computed (20).
This is the professional version of the free Percent Calculator. They both have the same functionality except this version has no ads and has support for UI themes and retains previously computed values.
Anytime, when you see a rebate or discounted offer while shopping, you can check, how much you can save, or what the original price of the product was. In fact, you can calculate any of the values by leaving their fields empty. You have to leave exactly two fields empty. Imagine, that you have a discount of 25%, and the original price was 299. You need to fill "before" and "discount" to find out the current price and how much you will save.
Price per unit
Thanks to this easy tool, you can find out whether buying a bigger product will save you some money and how much. Imagine, that you have a drink in a small bottle (0.5 liters) which costs 3.49 and a large bottle (1.5 liters) which costs 7.99. Which one is a better deal? All you need is to fill 4 input fields and press "calculate".
Costs of loan
If you plan to take a loan for your purchases, you can calculate all costs involved as well as effective (real) Annual Percentage Rate. It works in two modes. In the first, you need to enter nominal (annual) percentage rate provided by the lender and the application will calculate amount of monthly installments as well as total costs. In the second mode, you need to enter amount of monthly installment (sometimes presented by a merchant), and the application will calculate annual percentage as well as all costs.
Here, you can calculate simple percentage of a number. You can find either of the three values by leaving its field blank. For example, you want to know: how much is 7% from 350. You will need to fill "percentage" (7) and "initial" (350). Click "calculate". Now "result" will show value, which you were looking for. The same can be done for each of the fields. The result will be encircled by a blue frame.
It lets you calculate the amount of tip and full amount to pay in a bar or restaurant. You will need to enter value of the receipt, which you received. Out of the remaining fields, you need to fill in just one, leaving exactly two empty. For example, you received a receipt equal to 46, but you only have a banknote of 50. You need to fill in "total" (50) and press "calculate". The amount of gratuity and percentage rate will be displayed. This can be done for any two fields. All result values are encircled with blue frames.
Enter a custom tax rate or use one of the national/regional tax rate pre-sets. Users can also change the value on the three pre-set buttons.
Copy the results to the clipboard and send them in a text or email.
Any percentage can be used such as a tip, commission, discount, profit margin etc.
For questions, comments and suggestions please email email@example.com.
Note: In some cases the tax rates are combined into a single rate (for example GST and PST in Canada). Tax rates change all the time. If you spot an error then please tell us.
Countries whose rates are included:
Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria,
Canada (Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon), Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece (also Aegean Islands), Guatemala, Guyana, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Panama, Paraguay, China, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Portugal (also Azores, Madeira), Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain (including Canary Islands), Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam
Other names for sales tax:
VAT - Value added tax
GST - General sales tax
HST - Harmonized sales tax
PST - Provincial sales tax,
MwSt - Mehrwertsteuer
USt - Umsatzsteuer
PDV - Porez na dodanu vrijednost
km - käibemaks
TVA - Taxe sur la valeur ajoutée
ALV - Arvonlisävero
Moms - Mervärdesskatt
BTW - Belasting over de toegevoegde waarde
IVA - Imposto sobre o Valor Acrescentado
TVA - Taxa pe valoarea adăugată
DPH - Daň z pridanej hodnoty
DDV - Davek na dodano vrednost
IVA - Impuesto sobre el Valor Añadido
IGIC - Impuesto General Indirecto Canario
Percent Calculator features a wide range of functions:
- Simple percentage calculation
- Percent discount
- Add percent
- Calculate fraction
1. An input of a price and a discount rate will display the price after discount.
2. If it clicks an "additional" button, it will be added to a list.
3. A click of a "list" button will display the price after discount in a list.
(Only the calculation result which clicked the "Add" button is displayed.)
4. A click of "delete" button will delete all lists.
- Calculate how much you'll pay.
- How much will the savings calculation.
- Very easy to use.
- No advertising.