Then, he addresses each of these roadblocks by applying the latest research and theories that have emerged since his last best seller on the same topic, The Ultimate Weight Solution.
Dr. Phil and his team have created a plan that you can start following right now and continue working for the rest of your life. In this diet, readers will start by eating only 20 key ingredients, called the “20/20 Foods,” which theories indicate may help enhance your body’s thermogenesis and help you feel full. But that's just the beginning.
This book explains why you haven't been able to lose the weight before, and empowers you with cognitive, behavioral, environmental, social and nutritional tools so you can reach your goal, and learn lifelong healthy habits to maintain those results.
Have you ever felt unsafe when walking alone at night, or jogging on a running trail? Have you ever needed an excuse to get out of a bad date or long meeting, or simply been looking for an easier way to hook up with your closest friends? Have you ever worried about how you actually would get help in case of an emergency?
bSafe can help in all situations:
• Set up your own social personal safety network of friends, family and coworkers
• Share locations to find each other more easily (optional)
• Ask friends to walk you home with Follow Me’s live GPS trace, or help friends stay safer by walking them home from wherever you are
• Use Timer Mode to program an automatic alarm that will trigger if you have not checked in in time
• Use I’m Here to tell selected people where you are right now
• Use Fake Call to make the phone ring when you want it to. You can even define who the call should be from
• And in case you are ever in trouble, the Guardian Alert button will immediately notify your friends and family members that you need help, and let them know where you are (GPS) and what’s happening (video). It will even set off a siren (optional)
bSafe is your ultimate safety app! Install it today, and start building your own personal safety network. bSafe puts your safety in your hands - and lets you stay connected with those you love the most and keep them safer too!
Don´t just take our word for it:
• "This is not just an emergency app, it contains features to ensure the users everyday safety" - Techcrunch
• "You set up the safety net, the app does the rest" - CBS
• "This is one of the first apps you should install" - Examiner.com
Keywords: alone, follow, alarm, alert, application, best, bipper, be safe, besafe, b-safe, bsafe, button, call, camera, cell, cheap, communicate, contact, control, convenient, coordinates, device, directions, distress, easy, emergency, evidence, fear, friend, GPS, great, handheld, location, locator, maps, mobile, panic, phone, photo, popular, protect, reliable, report, responsibility, safe, search, security, smartphone, SMS, SOS, surveillance, telenav, track, trafficing, TXT, usage, user-friendly, video, top, free, social, walk, night, campus, jogging, safety, network, women, rape, alarm, maps, search, directions, guardian, timer, home, today, free, flashlight
(Now completely free without any adds!)
With the press of one button you can notify your family or friends that you are in trouble. They will also receive your location.
It's fast and easy to setup:
1. Open Panic Mate.
2. Set your Contact list. (Up to 5 email contacts and up to 5 mobile numbers)
3. Set your custom pre-defined message.
4. Add the widget button on your phone's home screen.
The Panic Mate application contains 2 widgets that can be used:
Panic Button - When this button is pressed the following happens:
Your contacts receive an e-mail and / or sms (txt) telling them that you are in trouble. They also receive your location.
Callback Button - When this button is pressed the following happens:
Your contacts receive an e-mail and / or sms (txt) requesting them to phone you back. They also receive your location.
Use the Panic Button when you are in trouble and use the Callback Button when you simply need someone to phone you back.
We have also added a feature in the application called "My Location". If you are lost, press "My Location" from the main menu. This will show your current location.
For more detailed info see www.amstelbytes.com
If you like our application please feel free to leave us some feedback or contact us if we can help in any way.
However, this app can be used by every Grenadian, as it provides quick access to all emergency services; access to the approved list of hurricane shelters in your area; (available from the "Hurricane Updates" tab); and soon users will be able to recieve automatic hurricane updates whenever there is a severe weather condiion looming.
People who want to help those in need of safe shelter download the SafeNight app and set up a profile. They receive an alert when someone needs a safe place to stay and there is no available space in a shelter. The app lets them make an immediate donation to pay for a hotel room for the person in need.
-- Donors pay for hotel rooms by donating the requested amount to a verified organization.
-- Requests for shelter are sent by trained staff at domestic violence service organizations who follow best practices for the safety of all involved.
-- Donors select a specific shelter to support.
-- No personal data regarding the shelter recipient is collected or stored by the app.
-- SafeNight is a nonprofit initiative led by Caravan Studios, a division of TechSoup Global, in collaboration with AdvanceNet Labs (formerly Aidmatrix).
#1 Horoscope app on Android
#1 Horoscope app on iOS
• Daily horoscope (including tomorrow)
• Easy launch widget
• Zodiac sign compatibility horoscope
• Chinese horoscope for 2014 and 2013
• Zodiac horoscope for 2014 and 2013
• Druid horoscope
• Missed a day-scroll back
• Custom colors and font size (adjust in "Settings")
We respect your privacy!
Unlike many other horoscope apps we DO NOT require ridiculous permissions like location, phone state, address book etc... We recommend to avoid apps that require these without proper justification. We see horoscope apps claiming they need your location to deliver you the horoscope. C'mon, just check from any other location (ask a friend in another country/state/city) - it will not make slightest difference. We urge you to review these carefully and boycott these apps that violate your privacy and what's even worse are hiding the truth from you.
§ Permissions Explanation:
• INTERNET - required to download the horoscope
• BOOT - required to be able to re-schedule reminders (if any were set) after phone restart
***Note - this does not have any impact on the battery since the app does not run in the background
Keywords: horoscope zodiac daily compatibility chinese horoscope druid horoscope sun sign aries taurus gemini cancer leo virgo libra scorpio sagittarius capricorn aquarius pisces rat ox tiger rabbit dragon snake horse ram monkey rooster dog pig
By downloading, installing and using the DailyHoroscope application, you agree to our end user license agreement:
Winner Avon Foundation for Women/Institute of Medicine "Ending Violence @Home"
Featured in Wired, Christian Science Monitor, Al-Jazeera, and Cosmopolitan
• Now available in Hindi! Hotlines customized for New Delhi
• अब हिन्दी में, नई दिल्ली की हॉटलाइन्स के साथ
Users Please Note! You do not need 6 people to use this app successfully. You can fill in as few as you want, and double up to complete the number 6. Thank you for your notes and feedback.
Vice President Joe Biden says, “Thanks to the creativity and vision of these developers, young people now have a new line of defense against violence in their lives.”
With Circle of 6 you have a new way to connect with your most trusted friends- to stay close, stay safe and prevent violence before it happens! It's the mobile way to look out for your friends - on campus or when you're out for the night.
Circle of 6 lets you choose six trusted friends to add to your circle. If you get into an uncomfortable or risky situation, use Circle of 6 to automatically send your circle a pre-programmed SMS alert message, with your exact location. It’s quick. It’s discreet. Two taps on your iPhone is all it takes.
Here’s how it works:
• You're out late and you lose track of your friends. Use Circle of 6 to send your circle a “come and get me” message- with a map using GPS to show your precise location.
• You're on a date that starts to get uncomfortable. You need a polite way to excuse yourself. Use Circle of 6 to alert your circle to call you and interrupt the situation.
• You're seeing someone new, but you have some doubts about how things are going. Use Circle of 6 to access a wealth of online information about healthy relationships.
• In critical situations, use Circle of 6 to call two pre-programmed national hotlines or a local emergency number of your choice.
Circle of 6 is a project of Tech 4 Good, LLC.
Tech 4 Good, LLC. is a human rights mobile start-up. Bringing our experience with youth culture, storytelling, code and design we develop engaging tools and campaigns to support a culture of connectivity and accountability.
Learn more at: http://www.circleof6app.com/who-we-are/
YTH (formerly ISIS) and The Line Campaign, Inc., created the Circle of 6 mobile app in 2012 and each has since sold its entire interest in that project to Tech 4 Good, LLC.
(c) Tech 4 Good, Inc.
Please note: this application is for your use only. Try to access it when you have some time on your own and feel safe from interruptions.
If you are in an abusive relationship (or suspect that you might be), please be careful of who sees you using the app or who knows it is on your device. In particular:
- Your Google Play account will keep a history of your downloads. This app will appear in that list.
- Deleting the app does not clear it from your account history automatically.
- This app has the ability to send messages and make phone calls on your behalf. Those messages and phone calls will be logged just like any message or phone call you make. These can be deleted by going through your phone icon into 'Recents' and 'Edit'.
- If you follow any of the internet links in the information section of the app, those pages will be remembered by your phone's browser history.
- There is a topic in the What To Do information section of the app that talks about phone and IT safety and how to protect yourself from the risks above. Please read and familiarise yourself with it.
Please be cautious in using this application, especially if your partner has access to or checks your phone, messages, or internet history on your desktop or mobile device.
Aurora can send quick individual or group messages to a list of your friends. The app will ask you to put a number of friends into your list the first time you open the Message feature. Choose close, trustworthy friends, who have a genuine concern for you. If possible, choose friends who live nearby and that are aware of your concerns
The SMS messages that Aurora can send are:
- to let friends know that you need someone to call you right now: perhaps as an interruption, to defuse a situation at home, or because you have a more urgent need.
Come pick me up
- for when you just need to be taken out of the situation, whatever that is. This will include your location from your phone's GPS system as a map so that your friends can check on their smartphone.
Call the police for me
- to let friends know that you need emergency help, but are not able to speak to Triple Zero 000 yourself. It's important to be sure your friend is available and is able to call for you.
- This is a message you can write yourself. There may be a message or a code that you can think of which you want to send to your circle of friends quickly.
Aurora can also make phone calls for you. It won't be able to play a message, which means you'll still have to talk or make yourself heard to the person who answers the phone, but it makes getting through to some important numbers quick and easy
Helpline 1800: This will call the NSW Domestic Violence Line: 1800 65 64 63. Trained female caseworkers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
The caseworkers have experience with the special needs of Aboriginal women, women from different cultures, rural and remote areas, and same-sex partnerships (both female and male). Interpreters are also available
Call the Police: Your phone will call Emergency Triple Zero (000) after a 5 second countdown during which you can cancel the call if you have pressed the button accidentally. The phone will complete the call on its own if that 5 seconds passes. If you need to, you can press the button, put the phone down, and know that it will make the call for you. Remember, it will not play any message to the operator, it simply connects you to Emergency Triple Zero (000). If you need help immediately, you will have to speak aloud to request police
¡Pide Domino’s en inglés o en español! Nuestro app se configura automáticamente con el idioma que has escogido para tu smartphone o tableta.
· Create a Pizza Profile to easily access to your saved info and recent orders (not required)
· Order faster than ever by creating an Easy Order!
· Pay with cash, credit card, debit card, Domino’s gift card or Google Wallet
· Use our voice ordering assistant, Dom, to add items to your cart and to select a coupon
· Connect with Ford Sync to track orders, or place an Easy Order or a Recent Order while on the go · Use Android Wear or Pebble watch to track orders, or place an Easy Order or Recent Order right from your wrist
· Use Domino’s Tracker to follow your order until it’s out for delivery or ready for pickup!
· Directly call phone numbers – this is needed so you can call your local store with a single tap within the app
· Precise location/GPS – this allows us to identify your closest stores for easier carryout ordering
· View network connections - is required by Google Maps which we use to show store locations
· Full network access – this allows us to communicate with the Domino’s systems to provide you with the latest store menus and coupons and it is needed to place orders from the app
· Pair with Bluetooth devices – is needed for integration with Ford Sync
· Read phone status and identity – this is required as part of the Ford Sync feature. It is used if you want to call your store through Sync while your phone screen is locked
· Record audio/microphone – this is needed to enable our voice ordering assistant
· Prevent phone from sleeping – this is used as part of our voice ordering feature. If you are using your voice to order, the app will prevent the phone from going to sleep (which would otherwise happen because you aren’t tapping the phone)