Welcome to the companion app for your Avia Aspire activity tracker. With this app, you can set goals, track your progress, share your stats, and more.
It's like using a $200 activity tracker, but for the price of lunch.
* Track Steps, Miles, and Calories
* View your progress over Days, Weeks, and Months.
* Set SmartGoals: Want to burn 300 calories? Set it as a SmartGoal and Avia Aspire will tell you how many steps you have to take to burn it.
* Social sharing
* Award-winning customer support, featuring in-app live chat.
* More updates coming soon!
There's no need to pay hundreds for a Bluetooth activity tracker when Avia Aspire can do the same thing, thanks to some Android magic.
If you enjoy Avia Aspire, tell us what you love about it in a review and share it with your friends. :)
Go get 'em,
The Avia team
Then, he addresses each of these roadblocks by applying the latest research and theories that have emerged since his last best seller on the same topic, The Ultimate Weight Solution.
Dr. Phil and his team have created a plan that you can start following right now and continue working for the rest of your life. In this diet, readers will start by eating only 20 key ingredients, called the “20/20 Foods,” which theories indicate may help enhance your body’s thermogenesis and help you feel full. But that's just the beginning.
This book explains why you haven't been able to lose the weight before, and empowers you with cognitive, behavioral, environmental, social and nutritional tools so you can reach your goal, and learn lifelong healthy habits to maintain those results.
(Now completely free without any adds!)
With the press of one button you can notify your family or friends that you are in trouble. They will also receive your location.
It's fast and easy to setup:
1. Open Panic Mate.
2. Set your Contact list. (Up to 5 email contacts and up to 5 mobile numbers)
3. Set your custom pre-defined message.
4. Add the widget button on your phone's home screen.
The Panic Mate application contains 2 widgets that can be used:
Panic Button - When this button is pressed the following happens:
Your contacts receive an e-mail and / or sms (txt) telling them that you are in trouble. They also receive your location.
Callback Button - When this button is pressed the following happens:
Your contacts receive an e-mail and / or sms (txt) requesting them to phone you back. They also receive your location.
Use the Panic Button when you are in trouble and use the Callback Button when you simply need someone to phone you back.
We have also added a feature in the application called "My Location". If you are lost, press "My Location" from the main menu. This will show your current location.
For more detailed info see www.amstelbytes.com
If you like our application please feel free to leave us some feedback or contact us if we can help in any way.
This IntelliCare app is a member of a suite applications created for a Northwestern University research study investigating the effectiveness of smartphone-delivered interventions for treating depression and anxiety. This study has been approved by the Northwestern University Institutional Review Board (#STU00074405).
For more information, visit https://intellicare.cbits.northwestern.edu.
People who want to help those in need of safe shelter download the SafeNight app and set up a profile. They receive an alert when someone needs a safe place to stay and there is no available space in a shelter. The app lets them make an immediate donation to pay for a hotel room for the person in need.
-- Donors pay for hotel rooms by donating the requested amount to a verified organization.
-- Requests for shelter are sent by trained staff at domestic violence service organizations who follow best practices for the safety of all involved.
-- Donors select a specific shelter to support.
-- No personal data regarding the shelter recipient is collected or stored by the app.
-- SafeNight is a nonprofit initiative led by Caravan Studios, a division of TechSoup Global, in collaboration with AdvanceNet Labs (formerly Aidmatrix).
Please note: this application is for your use only. Try to access it when you have some time on your own and feel safe from interruptions.
If you are in an abusive relationship (or suspect that you might be), please be careful of who sees you using the app or who knows it is on your device. In particular:
- Your Google Play account will keep a history of your downloads. This app will appear in that list.
- Deleting the app does not clear it from your account history automatically.
- This app has the ability to send messages and make phone calls on your behalf. Those messages and phone calls will be logged just like any message or phone call you make. These can be deleted by going through your phone icon into 'Recents' and 'Edit'.
- If you follow any of the internet links in the information section of the app, those pages will be remembered by your phone's browser history.
- There is a topic in the What To Do information section of the app that talks about phone and IT safety and how to protect yourself from the risks above. Please read and familiarise yourself with it.
Please be cautious in using this application, especially if your partner has access to or checks your phone, messages, or internet history on your desktop or mobile device.
Aurora can send quick individual or group messages to a list of your friends. The app will ask you to put a number of friends into your list the first time you open the Message feature. Choose close, trustworthy friends, who have a genuine concern for you. If possible, choose friends who live nearby and that are aware of your concerns
The SMS messages that Aurora can send are:
- to let friends know that you need someone to call you right now: perhaps as an interruption, to defuse a situation at home, or because you have a more urgent need.
Come pick me up
- for when you just need to be taken out of the situation, whatever that is. This will include your location from your phone's GPS system as a map so that your friends can check on their smartphone.
Call the police for me
- to let friends know that you need emergency help, but are not able to speak to Triple Zero 000 yourself. It's important to be sure your friend is available and is able to call for you.
- This is a message you can write yourself. There may be a message or a code that you can think of which you want to send to your circle of friends quickly.
Aurora can also make phone calls for you. It won't be able to play a message, which means you'll still have to talk or make yourself heard to the person who answers the phone, but it makes getting through to some important numbers quick and easy
Helpline 1800: This will call the NSW Domestic Violence Line: 1800 65 64 63. Trained female caseworkers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
The caseworkers have experience with the special needs of Aboriginal women, women from different cultures, rural and remote areas, and same-sex partnerships (both female and male). Interpreters are also available
Call the Police: Your phone will call Emergency Triple Zero (000) after a 5 second countdown during which you can cancel the call if you have pressed the button accidentally. The phone will complete the call on its own if that 5 seconds passes. If you need to, you can press the button, put the phone down, and know that it will make the call for you. Remember, it will not play any message to the operator, it simply connects you to Emergency Triple Zero (000). If you need help immediately, you will have to speak aloud to request police
Have you ever felt unsafe when walking alone at night, or jogging on a running trail? Have you ever needed an excuse to get out of a bad date or long meeting, or simply been looking for an easier way to hook up with your closest friends? Have you ever worried about how you actually would get help in case of an emergency?
bSafe can help in all situations:
• Set up your own social personal safety network of friends, family and coworkers
• Share locations to find each other more easily (optional)
• Ask friends to walk you home with Follow Me’s live GPS trace, or help friends stay safer by walking them home from wherever you are
• Use Timer Mode to program an automatic alarm that will trigger if you have not checked in in time
• Use I’m Here to tell selected people where you are right now
• Use Fake Call to make the phone ring when you want it to. You can even define who the call should be from
• And in case you are ever in trouble, the Guardian Alert button will immediately notify your friends and family members that you need help, and let them know where you are (GPS) and what’s happening (video). It will even set off a siren (optional)
bSafe is your ultimate safety app! Install it today, and start building your own personal safety network. bSafe puts your safety in your hands - and lets you stay connected with those you love the most and keep them safer too!
Don´t just take our word for it:
• "This is not just an emergency app, it contains features to ensure the users everyday safety" - Techcrunch
• "You set up the safety net, the app does the rest" - CBS
• "This is one of the first apps you should install" - Examiner.com
Keywords: alone, follow, alarm, alert, application, best, bipper, be safe, besafe, b-safe, bsafe, button, call, camera, cell, cheap, communicate, contact, control, convenient, coordinates, device, directions, distress, easy, emergency, evidence, fear, friend, GPS, great, handheld, location, locator, maps, mobile, panic, phone, photo, popular, protect, reliable, report, responsibility, safe, search, security, smartphone, SMS, SOS, surveillance, telenav, track, trafficing, TXT, usage, user-friendly, video, top, free, social, walk, night, campus, jogging, safety, network, women, rape, alarm, maps, search, directions, guardian, timer, home, today, free, flashlight
Purple awareness ribbons have been used to bring awareness to pulmonary hypertension, domestic violence, pancreatic cancer, animal abuse, xenophobia, overdose prevention, eating disorders, Alzheimer's disease, Crohn's disease, cystic fibrosis, epilepsy, Huntington's disease, lupus, fibromyalgia, religious tolerance, homelessness, victims of 9/11, ADD and ADHD, gastrointestinal cancer, thyroid cancer and ulcerative colitis.
Other awareness ribbon widgets available include American Flag, Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Periwinkle, Pink, Pink and Blue, Rainbow, Red, White and Yellow.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure, the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, or the Red Cross Liberty Fund for victims of 9/11.
★ FEATURED FUNCTIONS★
☛ PASSWORD & LOCK
✓Set up a password to protect your secrets
✓Change the lock frequency of password
✓Password recovery with security question
☛ BACKUPS & RESTORE
✓Auto Sync the diaries on the Cloud (when internet available)
✓Backup your diaries to SD card
✓Restore your diaries from SD card
☛ DIARY ENTRIES MANAGEMENT
✓Create, modify, and delete a diary entry
✓Diaries in daily view, calendar view, and list view
• Daily view: manage a diary entry for a specific date, including:
- Rate your day from 1 to 5 stars
- Select private diary emotions for each entry
- Select categories for your diary (possibility to modify exited categories and create your own categories)
- Attach pictures or photos to a journal entry (taken via camera or selected from gallery)
- Slide the screen left or right to view neighboring diary entries
- Diary entries are auto saved when exit
• Monthly view: Journal entries in calendar view
• List (Search) view: The diary list is presented in thumbnails for an organized view, and supports powerful filters and search:
- Change the order of diary
- Filter your diary entries with full-text search
- Filter the diary entries by date range
✓Show entries of selected categories, emotions and ratings
✓Multilingual UI in 10 languages(you can switch the language in the settings)
✓Different themes available (pink, purple, green, black ... 7 in total)
✓Different fonts available
✓Modification of the font size, color and style available
✓Modification of the thumbnail size available
✓Modification of the background image and background color (with possibility to adjust the transparency)
☛ HOW TO CONTACT DIARY+
If you have any problems or suggestions about using this app, please use the help from the app or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT leave them in your REVIEWS!
If you need your diary to be totally secure, just enable the password lock in the settings !
(TAGs: diary, diaries, private, secret, password, lock, note, notes, daily, entry, personal, journal, android, app)
if you want to tell Your kid stories one per day, don't remember new stories? Then this is the app for you.
you can read a story from this app for your kid.
this Hindi story books app contains stories which have become part of a rich tradition of Indian folklore and legend. The following stories are included in this book 50+ world famous stories of Akbar and birbal.
please download and enjoy.
Feminism and Religion
Exploring the F-word in religion and the intersection between scholarship, activism, and community.
"This blog on feminism and religion is a very important project. It allows interested readers to recognize the large array of writers and activists in this area and the dynamic of their ongoing work. In so doing, this blog establishes a community of partners, expanding the borders and new frontiers of feminism and its influence upon religion."
Rosemary Radford Ruether, Ph.D.
-View the service information of 239 support services Australia wide.
-View telephone numbers, opening hours and websites.
-Directly contact Police.
-Quickly exit screens containing important information.
-Find out what to expect when contacting a service.
-Search the internet for more information without leaving a history in your browser.
-Find out how to increase your online safety.
-List Favourite Services for easy reference.
-Gather information about the nature and extent of gendered violence.
-Optimised with text-to-voice accessibility.
If you are feeling unsafe right now, call Police on 000.
To speak with a counsellor about sexual assault, family or domestic violence, please call 1800RESPECT on 1800 737 732, or access Online Counselling and more information at www.1800respect.org.au.
Before downloading this App or sharing it with anyone consider safety. If a device is not private, it may not be safe to download or share.
Daisy is brought to you by 1800RESPECT with input by all States and Territory Governments, and funded by the Australian Government under the Second Action Plan of the National Plan to Reduce Violence against Women and their Children 2010-2022.
1800RESPECT provides professional telephone and online counselling to people who are experiencing or are at risk of sexual assault, family or domestic violence or who have experienced this in the past, their family and friends, and frontline workers.