Just Works Has been great getting collection organized. App lets you carry your list when visiting stores, shows, etc. Syncing between app and desktop or even website is just icing on the cake.
Couldnt read over half the barcodes I wanted to find a way to catalog my immense collection (finally) but I wasted the $15 before I tried on multiple comics. The first worked. Literally only read about a third of the barcodes. 2 stars because of potential. But then back to 1 because they already have my money.
Great way to manage your comics. Well worth the money if you have a large collection
great app A+ pictures of covers, dates & info on the books. Great app
Great app Great app for keeping track of your comic's
Good, but interface needs work Good app, mostly easy to use. But, when I scanned in 20 barcodes, the app gave me a few different choices based on variant covers. I can't really tell which variant thumbnail I have on the preview screen, so I tap on the first one. There's no picture available, just a generic CLZ image. So I tap on the in-app back button expecting to return to the preview screen, but instead find myself back at the main screen...and with no memory of the 20 barcodes I just scanned! Some warning would be nice.
* Added Folder options for:
format, store, age, color, country, crossover, edition, genre, language and story arc
* CLZ Cloud Sync button now indicates "out of sync" status using red exclamation mark
* App now automatically restores the Unlock Full App in-app purchase
* Fixed hardware keyboard enter not working in tablet search field
* Fixed quick search suggesting returning a blank screen on a single issue search result