Problems on S6 Although this isn't the most practical app and it has gotten better I am unable to login to my account on my new Galaxy S6, whereas I was able to on my old phone.
CuLearn, Class/lab times, grades, $$$ owing AND more? Amazing..the convenience is wonderful. I am still exploring this app but so far all of the features I have at my disposal in one app easily gets this app a 5* rating. The only downfall is you need WiFi or Data to use it but who cares? When you are on Campus there are lots of hotspots you can use. Highly recommend to all Carleton students.
It doesnt work with my galaxy tab 4 and doesnt even let me rate it there.
Does not work for s6 Won't let me log into account
Culearn fails to open Whenever I open culearn it crashes. It cannot be opened
Useful and Good Updates This app is very useful and I'm impressed by the new features brought in a few times a year. I had one issue with my nexus 5 where I couldn't press the "view today's classes" button so I submitted a request and it was fixed in the next update.. Keep up the good work
• Ability to receive push notification messages in cases of emergency
• Notifications of new grades when they’re available
• A weekly class schedule view
• An emergency call button to quickly contact Campus Safety
• Report suspicious on campus activity (take a picture, enter text, send email)