☆ 세계적 권위의 미국 토마스 제퍼슨 의과대학 신경학과에서 “엠씨스퀘어의 효과” 검 증 발표 ☆
★ 세계적 권위의 과학저널 IJLT(International Journal of Learning Technology)에 -엠씨스퀘어 효능에 대한 연구논문- 등재! ★
☆★ 세계에서 인정받은 엠씨스퀘어의 효능! 경험해보세요잉~^^ ☆★
" 엠씨스퀘어를 유사하게 모방한 뇌파음, 자연의소리에 관한 저가의 모바일컨텐츠가 나와 소비자들을 혼란시키고 있습니다. 이는 전혀 유효성 및 안정성이 검증되지 않은 컨텐츠이므로 반드시 유의하시기 바랍니다"
일상에 지친 당신은 브레인샤워 가 필요합니다잉~!
**모바일 엠씨스퀘어는 이런분들께 강추강추**
1) 최적의 집중환경이 필요한 학생과 수험생
2) 단시간 집중과 휴식을 필요로 하는 직장인,전문직종사자
3) 고도의 집중력과 스트레스에 시달리는 CEO
4) 자격증, 취업준비 등 예비사회인
5) 스트레스 해소, 피로회복, 숙면이 필요한 성인
6) 출장, 골프 등 외부활동이 많은 비즈니스맨
7) 심신안정과 회복이 필요하신 분
8) 노화로 인한 기억력 감퇴가 걱정되는 어르신 들
9) 산만하고, 한곳에 오래 앉아있질 못하는, 집중력 약한 아이들
*해당 상품은 ‘엠씨스퀘어M’에 포함되어 있는 기능중 컨디션회복에 적합한 3가지 기능만 모아놓은 패키지 구성입니다.
스트레스해소, 피로회복과 숙면전용: 이름 “CONDITION(피로-숙면)”
P1(피로회복) : 피로회복도우미 / 15분
P2(졸음극복) : 아침기상도우미 / 10분
P3(숙면유도) : 숙면유도도우미 / 30분
6가지의 다양한 자연의 소리! 숲, 파도, 시냇물, 비, 돌고래,화이트노이즈
-------------- 설 ------------------ 명 ------------
공부? 일? 운동? 휴식? 스트레스? 숙면? 엠씨스퀘어 써보니 대~박! 효능 디~박! 엠씨스퀘어와 함께 할때 하고 놀때 놀고 잘때 푸욱~ 자세요!
** 광과민성 간질환자나 가족 중 간질증세가 있는 사람이 있는 경우, 뇌수술을 하셨거나, 뇌질환 환자는 사용할 수가 없습니다.**
- 2014년 알람 버전이 드디어 출시 되었습니다. ^^
- 이제 매일 아침 알람을 정해놓고, 엠씨스퀘어로 하루를 시작하세요. ^^
★★랭킹 및 수상★★
- 올레 앱프리 오픈 후 ~ 5/31 간 이용률 비게임 1위 (순위형 포상)
- 네이버 앱스토어 전체 유료앱 1위 (2013년)
- 애플 앱스토어 전체 유료앱 4위 (2012년), 7위 (2013년)
- 티스토어 전체 유료인기 1위 (2012년)
1. 2012년 3월이전에 "엠클릭"사의 초록색 엠씨스퀘어를 구매해주신 고객분들께 알려드립니다! 해당상품과 동일상품이 아니기때문에 재다운로드가 불가합니다. 해당 문의는 1566-6111로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
2. 문의사항은 티스토어 댓글이 아닌 '개발자에게문의하기'를 통해서 문의해주시기 바랍니다. ^^
3. 페이스북 페이지 오픈 ! - https://www.facebook.com/mcsquareapp
4. 안드로이드<->아이폰으로 단말기 변경시 동일한 스토어 이용이 불가능하여 재다운로드가 불가능합니다. 이 점 참고하셔서 이용에 불편함 없으시기바랍니다.
--------- 엠씨스퀘어 문의 및 답변 ---------------------
1. 개발자 연락처 : 070-8787-7083 / 1566-6111
개발자 연락처 :
* The most enhancing application design for each unique eye shape
* Individual eye design mapping
* Individual eye lash application instruction
* Optional expert education tutorials
* Client appointment and application records with before and after photos
* Selection lash styling by length
* Leading edge technique updates
* Information and product updates.
• A project management tool to navigate and track all the important steps related to college and financial aid planning.
• A thorough task list that users can mark as completed, add to their calendar, and share via social networks
• Push notifications about key deadlines and important tips in the college planning and application process.
• Links to relevant web resources both on the CaliforniaColleges.edu portal and beyond.
WebStudy Mobile Version 1.0 offers convenient access to -
• Email - Compose, reply, and forward WebStudy emails
• Forums - Participate in course discussions
• Dashboard - View a summary of “events” as seen on your WebStudy Welcome Page
• Timeline - See an Overview of your course with descriptions of each session and links to any Forums
Help guide our sweet bouncing cupcake from candy cane to candy cane, avoiding the spiky sugar bugs, and gathering as much candy as you can to attain a high score!
Use boosts to enhance your gameplay and push your score even higher!
The ding free® locator app makes it easy for credit union members to find thousands of surcharge-free ATMs from BC to Newfoundland.
What it means to be ding free
Belonging to a national ATM network means you can bank ding free from sea to sea, with access to a national network of surcharge-free ATMs – a network bigger than most banks. Wherever you are, a quick tap of our app is all you need to find a ding free ATM near you.
• Find the nearest credit union ATM based on your current location
• Find nearby ATM locations by listed address or map
• Get directions to any ATM listed
• See hours and services available at listed ATMs
Share the app through Facebook, Twitter or email
Learn more at http://www.ding-free.ca
PLAN TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL
Kids may have had a lemonade stand before but did they set a goal, make a plan and follow that plan to achieve success? Lemonade Day will help them track their expenses and set a price that will allow them to make a profit and achieve their personal goal.
KIDS FALL IN LOVE WITH BUSINESS
With our unique approach, kids experience the feeling of earning real money, using 100% of their profit to spend, save and share based on their own goals. They build self-esteem and new mindsets that can propel them to success they likely would not have pursued otherwise.
Lemonade Day is a fun, experiential learning program to teach youth how to start, own and operate their own business through a lemonade stand. It is a great way for parents and kids to experience the 14 steps to starting and running your own business. The learning culminates with youth putting their business plan into action and running their Lemonade Stand on national Lemonade Day (or a day of their choosing) when hundreds of thousands kid across the United States and Canada open a lemonade stand for business.
Earn lemons for watching a video, completing an interactive lesson and taking a short quiz.
Prepare a budget and go shopping, build a stand, create a website and share your thoughts and creations with others.
Lemonade Day helps kids become the business owners, social advocates, community leaders and forward-thinking citizens of tomorrow. Join in the movement to change the future of our youth by showing them the possibilities.
Disclaimer: All conversions if used for critical calculations should be verified with a secondary source.
If you or your staff work alone, ARMS is the perfect solution for worker safety. ARMS is a very simple & easy to use system for you & your users, yet it is backed by a very powerful and complex cloud based application that communicates with the mobile app to achieve near real time location tracking & worker safe check ins.
How does ARMS work?
Once you and your staff are all setup on the ARMS dashboard, you use the ARMS app to “check in” to our cloud based system. You can setup the check ins to be 30, 60, or 120mins to comply with OH&S regulations.
When a lone worker performs a “check in” using the app, their GPS location is stored along with a date/time stamp.
If a user DOES NOT “check in” our LIVE telephone operators will reach out to you by telephone first to the worker, then to their supervisor contact, and finally to the Emergency Response contact for the company. If none of these people are reached the ARMS operator will actually dispatch 911 emergency services to your location, giving them also your GPS coordinates and last time of check in.
ARMS can be enabled or disabled by the app user so that you only need to turn on ARMS when you are working alone, and you are not bothered by ARMS when you are off shift or in the office.
• campus maps
• quick links to on and off campus services
• security features
• ways to get involved with the campus community
• resources for keeping campus safe
The app was developed with funding from the Status of Women Canada, and has been supported through a partnership between the University of Lethbridge, the YWCA Lethbridge, and the Sexual Violence Action Committee.
Whether you're on the go or at home, simply select your pet's age and activity level, enter their weight and start feeding!
The unit can be a very overwhelming place. We understand; we’ve been here too. That’s why we created this app for you. Prepared jointly by both families and staff, it is intended as a guide to help you navigate your way while you are here. That way you can better spend your time and energy where it is needed most, with your loved one.
You will find many helpful things in the app, including:
-What to expect in ICU
-The Medical Team
-Much, much more
From our family to yours, we wish you all the best.
Carpathia Connect provides convenient access to:
- online banking features; such as account balances, bill payments, internal transfers, and Interac e-Transfer®
- the location of the closest Carpathia Credit Union ATM, or another Canadian credit union ATM
- email and phone contact information
You must be a member or associate of Carpathia Credit Union with access to online banking enabled in order to use the app.
Please contact Carpathia Credit Union at 204.989.7400 or email@example.com if you have questions about becoming a member or associate.
Note: Cellular data charges may be incurred when using the app depending on your service provider.
CFCR is owned by the Community Radio Society of Saskatoon. We are a volunteer-powered, listener-supported organization serving the alternative radio needs of Saskatoon and surrounding areas. As CFCR is a non-profit organization, we are primarily volunteer-powered but have a small, hardworking staff, and a volunteer Board of Directors who develop and maintain CFCR’s bylaws and financial stability.
CFCR is proud to feature 100% locally-produced content, highlighting a vast array of musical genres (rock, pop, jazz, classical, country, blues, hip-hop, heavy metal), an assortment of Spoken Word programs, covering topics such as gender, sexuality, the environment and the local Saskatoon arts scenes, as well as several programs focusing on Saskatoon’s multicultural communities. The full program schedule is available at CFCR.ca.
CFCR holds a Fundraising Drive each September called “FM-Phasis,” as well as a Membership Drive every April, when the members of our non-profit society renew their memberships.
CFCR is located on the 3rd Floor of 267 3rd Avenue South in downtown Saskatoon. Our office hours are Mon-Fri 10am-6pm. Our office phone number is 306-664-6678, and the on-air studio line is 306-242-5002. Our general email address is firstname.lastname@example.org , and our website is CFCR.ca.
post content of what they want other users in their city to know. For Example: Traffic
reports, local events, news articles, private sale items, or just random fun content.
Social City also has a local deals page where users can stay up to date with local sales
and services that local businesses are offering. this ads are updated weekly as new deals
are offered. Users can also create and post fun meme's for the amusement of others, or
use the meme feature to sell a private sale item. the content possibilities are endless
which will make for an enjoyable experience.