Search by brand, model and/or location and we will find the best matches for you.
Find any brand or model: Sports cars, van, convertible, sedan, coupe, SUV... It's mobile and it's free!
- Access all cars in one click and when you are on the move
- Set your display preferences between list, mosaic or full width formats
- Sort cars by relevance, date or price
- Shortlist your favourite cars and compare prices
- Bookmark your dream car
- Contact the seller
- Store your search criteria and receive the latest matching ads by email and notification
- Be social! Share ads with your friends
Looking for a vehicle? Quickly search, bookmark and compare cars, then contact the seller directly if you’re interested in an ad.
All the tools you need to find your next car are right here. Finding a car has never been so easy!
Sono disponibili diverse funzioni che agevolano la lettura e la visualizzazione delle immagini da dispositivi mobili. Le notifiche push permettono di restare sempre aggiornati sulle novità e di non perdersi nulla.
Nell'app sono integrati i contenuti di CoseFatteInCasa.it e dei rispettivi canali social. E' inoltre possibile inviare foto e video per far conoscere le proprie ricette o i lavoretti di fai da te e decorazione.
• A project management tool to navigate and track all the important steps related to college and financial aid planning.
• A thorough task list that users can mark as completed, add to their calendar, and share via social networks
• Push notifications about key deadlines and important tips in the college planning and application process.
• Links to relevant web resources both on the CaliforniaColleges.edu portal and beyond.
Help guide our sweet bouncing cupcake from candy cane to candy cane, avoiding the spiky sugar bugs, and gathering as much candy as you can to attain a high score!
Use boosts to enhance your gameplay and push your score even higher!
WebStudy Mobile Version 1.0 offers convenient access to -
• Email - Compose, reply, and forward WebStudy emails
• Forums - Participate in course discussions
• Dashboard - View a summary of “events” as seen on your WebStudy Welcome Page
• Timeline - See an Overview of your course with descriptions of each session and links to any Forums
Disclaimer: All conversions if used for critical calculations should be verified with a secondary source.
The app provides one touch access to:
• Full Online Banking features; such as bill payments, internal transfers, interac e-transfers, and loan payments
• Finding the closest Noventis ATM, and other Canadian Credit Union ATM’s
• Directions to the closest Noventis branch, and other Canadian Credit Union Branches
• Phone and Email Contact information
The Noventis Credit Union Mobile App uses advanced security measures to protect your personal information and prevent unauthorized access. The mobile banking functions are the same as your regular online banking; using the same secure user id and password to log in.
To use the online banking portion of the App, you must be a Noventis Credit Union member, with internet access enabled on your accounts.
For more information, on becoming a member or adding internet access to your accounts, please visit. www.noventis.ca or touch the contact us option on the app to inquire.
Note: Cellular data charges may be incurred, depending on your cellular provider and selected plan
If you or your staff work alone, ARMS is the perfect solution for worker safety. ARMS is a very simple & easy to use system for you & your users, yet it is backed by a very powerful and complex cloud based application that communicates with the mobile app to achieve near real time location tracking & worker safe check ins.
How does ARMS work?
Once you and your staff are all setup on the ARMS dashboard, you use the ARMS app to “check in” to our cloud based system. You can setup the check ins to be 30, 60, or 120mins to comply with OH&S regulations.
When a lone worker performs a “check in” using the app, their GPS location is stored along with a date/time stamp.
If a user DOES NOT “check in” our LIVE telephone operators will reach out to you by telephone first to the worker, then to their supervisor contact, and finally to the Emergency Response contact for the company. If none of these people are reached the ARMS operator will actually dispatch 911 emergency services to your location, giving them also your GPS coordinates and last time of check in.
ARMS can be enabled or disabled by the app user so that you only need to turn on ARMS when you are working alone, and you are not bothered by ARMS when you are off shift or in the office.
Download this app to:
• Find free contraceptives and STI testing in Saskatchewan
• Set reminders for taking contraceptives or booking health appointments
• Learn about contraceptives and contraceptive myths
The app features include:
- easy to use map
- several farm inputs included, such as: herbicides, fertilizer, fuel, and lubricants & oil. More added according to demand
- set price notifications. When a price reaches your target, you will be notified.
- complete anonymity of your identity & your posts. All price postings will be anonymized to a 100 km diameter, preserving the identify of person posting price
- available to farmers across Canada
Price discovery mechanisms such as this have been proven to have an overall price-lowering effect, which is why this app was created. The objective is, as farmers use it, to lower their input costs.
PLAN TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL
Kids may have had a lemonade stand before but did they set a goal, make a plan and follow that plan to achieve success? Lemonade Day will help them track their expenses and set a price that will allow them to make a profit and achieve their personal goal.
KIDS FALL IN LOVE WITH BUSINESS
With our unique approach, kids experience the feeling of earning real money, using 100% of their profit to spend, save and share based on their own goals. They build self-esteem and new mindsets that can propel them to success they likely would not have pursued otherwise.
Lemonade Day is a fun, experiential learning program to teach youth how to start, own and operate their own business through a lemonade stand. It is a great way for parents and kids to experience the 14 steps to starting and running your own business. The learning culminates with youth putting their business plan into action and running their Lemonade Stand on national Lemonade Day (or a day of their choosing) when hundreds of thousands kid across the United States and Canada open a lemonade stand for business.
Earn lemons for watching a video, completing an interactive lesson and taking a short quiz.
Prepare a budget and go shopping, build a stand, create a website and share your thoughts and creations with others.
Lemonade Day helps kids become the business owners, social advocates, community leaders and forward-thinking citizens of tomorrow. Join in the movement to change the future of our youth by showing them the possibilities.
The ding free® locator app makes it easy for credit union members to find thousands of surcharge-free ATMs from BC to Newfoundland.
What it means to be ding free
Belonging to a national ATM network means you can bank ding free from sea to sea, with access to a national network of surcharge-free ATMs – a network bigger than most banks. Wherever you are, a quick tap of our app is all you need to find a ding free ATM near you.
• Find the nearest credit union ATM based on your current location
• Find nearby ATM locations by listed address or map
• Get directions to any ATM listed
• See hours and services available at listed ATMs
Share the app through Facebook, Twitter or email
Learn more at http://www.ding-free.ca
-Music programs in dozens of genres from rock to jazz to world-music to roots to blues to country to polka to reggae to electronic to hip hop and beyond.
-Entertaining and educational spoken-word programs produced locally and covering a wide range of topics including sports, human rights, arts, video games, books, environmental issues and more.
-Multicultural programming with conversation and music in 6 different languages.
The CJTR App provides a link to our online stream of live programs, 24 hours a day.
Also, links to our website and to our social media pages on Twitter and Facebook.
* The most enhancing application design for each unique eye shape
* Individual eye design mapping
* Individual eye lash application instruction
* Optional expert education tutorials
* Client appointment and application records with before and after photos
* Selection lash styling by length
* Leading edge technique updates
* Information and product updates.
• campus maps
• quick links to on and off campus services
• security features
• ways to get involved with the campus community
• resources for keeping campus safe
The app was developed with funding from the Status of Women Canada, and has been supported through a partnership between the University of Lethbridge, the YWCA Lethbridge, and the Sexual Violence Action Committee.
- Save time in today’s fast-paced world by creating customized shortcuts for your favorite mobile activities!
- Tap App simplifies your life by allowing you to create shortcuts to your most commonly used mobile functions.
- You can create customized gestures (taps or patterns) and program these gestures to call or text someone, or even activate voice recording. For example, you could program a heart shape to be your unique symbol for that special someone.
- If you often find yourself sending those “On my way home!” type messages, you could use a triple tap sequences and bypass the hassle of unlocking your phone, opening your messaging center, finding the contact, and finally typing out and sending the message.
Personalize like never before
- Tap App is highly customizable allowing you to create your own unique and personally intuitive language with your mobile device.
- Each time a gesture is recorded, you’re prompted to create a custom label which will be displayed each time that specific gesture is used.
- You can even use a pattern or tap as a primary or secondary unlocking security feature in order to further protect your mobile device content. This app isn’t just for the efficient busy bodies of the world, but for anyone looking to improve their mobile experience.
- Don’t waste time learning how app features work. You tell the Tap App how to work and let it conform to you!
Simplify the smart device
- For kids, the elderly or language deficient.
- Preprogramming phone numbers, text and email messages makes any smart device simple to use
- You can dial 911 in your pocket
- Even if someone is watching, the gestures are not easy for others to duplicate, for instance there are 8 different ways to draw an X.
- Taps are also very difficult for others to duplicate your timing.
- There are 0 to 10 levels of accuracy settings to suit all users skill levels