CollegePath is a free app that removes the guesswork of applying to college with a custom, step-by-step plan that helps you STAND OUT and GET IN. Through manageable weekly advice that is timed to the admissions process and tailored to a student’s interests, goals, and activities, CollegePath helps families navigate every part of the college admissions process, including how to:
1. Build a high school transcript that stands out
2. Prepare for and take the right college entrance exams at the right time
3. Develop and market the high-value skills, passions, and interests that admissions officers covet
4. Craft a persuasive story with the personal statement
5. Identify colleges that are a great fit
6. Keep track of key deadlines
7. Establish a healthy financial future with scholarships and financial aid
CollegePath is for students and parents alike. Users can send free copies of their weekly advice to their parent or child to ensure that everyone in the family is on the same page and making progress.
CollegePath was created by Greg Kaplan, a nationally recognized college counselor, and author of Earning Admission: Real Strategies for Getting into Highly Selective Colleges. Greg has helped hundreds of students earn admission to schools like Columbia, Penn, Duke, Cal Tech, UC Berkeley, and many more of the most selective schools in the United States.