Artis College Admission is a free app to craft your bright future. Take the guesswork out of applying for college and career planning with weekly manageable push notifications serving up expert advice tailored to you and your goals! Download and fill out a simple questionnaire and you’ll receive a custom plan to:
1. Develop a stand-out and low-stress high school transcript
2. Prepare for the right admission exam at the right time
3. Showcase marketable skills that admissions officers covet
4. Craft a persuasive personal statement based on your unique story
5. Find colleges that are great fits
6. Stay organized with deadline tracking and reminders
7. Explore career paths
8. Build a healthy financial future with scholarships and financial aid
Artis is for students and parents alike. “Leave the nagging to us”--share weekly advice as a family to keep everyone on the same page and equally informed on the process and progress.
Artis was created by Greg Kaplan, a nationally recognized college admissions expert, and author of Earning Admission: Real Strategies for Getting into Highly Selective Colleges. Greg has helped hundreds of students earn admission to schools like Columbia, Penn, Brown, Duke, Cal Tech, UC Berkeley, and many more of the most selective schools in the United States.
Artis Premium is a monthly subscription service that provides additional premium custom content each week to help you create compelling college applications and build the foundation for health, happiness, and financial independence. With Artis Premium you will receive:
1. Custom recommendations for community service and extracurricular activities tied to your interests and goals that will also help you demonstrate leadership skills.
2. Athletes, musicians, and artists will receive a plan to market skills to coaches and admissions officers for recruitment.
3. Develop a resume for internships, college applications, and job interviews
4. Premium subscribers also receive strategy for admissions interviews, negotiating increases in scholarships, and how to get accepted off of wait-lists.