Color Blind Pal helps people who are color blind see the colors around them. It also lets people with normal vision see what it's like to be color blind.
Want to know what color something is? Now you don't need to ask a friend - just open the Color Inspector to get a descriptive name, like "bold brown".
Want to see all colors more clearly? Use the Color Filter to shift colors that are hard to distinguish toward colors that you can easily distinguish. It'll be as easy for you to spot an orange pumpkin in a green field as it is for everyone else. Or, do you have normal color vision and want to know what someone who's color blind sees? The Color Filter can also simulate any type of color blindness. Open the preferences (with the ⓘ button) to select your color blindness type.
Press "Inspecting Color" or "Filtering Colors" to switch between the two modes.
Simply open the app and point your device's camera at what you want to see! If someone gives you a green form and a yellow form and asks you to fill out the green one, open the Color Inspector to tell which is which. If you're struggling to read a color-coded map, use the Color Filter to make the colors easy to distinguish.
With Color Blind Pal, you can do the following and much more:
* Find out exactly what any color is
* Read any color-coded map, chart, or graph
* Pass a color vision test (it turns out there really are numbers in those dots!)
Color Blind Pal is packed with powerful features to make sure you never need anyone else's help seeing colors.
Additional features in the Color Inspector include:
* Choose between different types of names for a color, including Common names, Scientific names, and Colloquial names (like "beige")
* See the color's hue, saturation, and value, as well as its exact RGB color code
* Freeze the camera and inspect different colors across the image
Additional features in the Color Filter include:
* Highlight a selected color
* Select a color by pressing it on the screen or by dragging the color spectrum slider
* Draw a stripe pattern over all reddish colors so you can tell what color everything is without changing the colors
* Freeze the camera and experiment with different filters to get an exact sense of what the image really looks like
* Hide all the buttons on the screen so your device becomes a portal through which you see the world in richer color
Don't be held back by color blindness ever again - get Color Blind Pal today!