* Multilingual application (Japanese, Chinese, English)
* 5 functions of Search. (RGB, CMYK, Munsell, DIC-Color Number, Word)
* Searching for approximate DIC colors (DIC-color No.) in your photo.
* The each colors in “Traditional colours (Nippon, France, China)” have the name and the story.
* Sending the color data you selected by e-mail.
* Selected colors’ appearance (image) of various papers, Aluminum CAN, film
【Color Setting before using】
Please do “Color Setting” in order to prepare for favorable showing.
Color Setting (The default is set to sRGB.):
- For Galaxy SⅡ： 「GALAXY_S2」
- For Xperia acro： 「XPERIA_ACRO」
（If you had devices other than “Galaxy SⅡ” “Xperia acro”, please keep the default setting.）
The color of the DIC digital COLOR GUIDE displayed here might be different from the DIC color guide Publications.
We make doubly sure that all information and values are correct, but give you no guarantee of those. Please note that all information and values are for reference only. We will never make restitution, if using this application may cause any damage or trouble.
【The recommended OS】
Android OS Version 2.1/2.2/2.3
Click on a swatch to view its:
--Equivalent CMYK Value
--Equivalent HEX Value
This is the application perfect for Print Companies, Graphic Designers, Software Developers, and everyone else.
Please note that there is also a PAID version with over 1100 colour swatches available in the Play Store
The below link will direct you to it:
Plan your design, mailing project and logistic project with the right technical product datas.
The formulary in the print field. All important formulas visible and calculable at a glance. Calculate every important value for your product.
The following formulas are included:
- Number of sheets in shipment
- Price of 1000 sheets into price for 100 kg
- Price for 100 kg into price of 1000 sheets
- Thickness of a innerbook into number of pages
- Calculate innerbook thickness
- Calculate thickness of a soft cover book / brochure
- Weight of a soft cover book / brochure
- Weight of a book with book case
- Calculate paper volume V
- Calculate sheet thickness in mm
- Running meters by diameter
- Running meters by weight
- Weight / Running meters
- Calculate scanning resolution
- Convert picture size mm - pixel
- Calculate filesize
- Calculate golden ratio
- Convert screen ruling lpi - lpc
- Convert inch – mm
- Print project per sheet
- Calculate samples per packaging unit
- Calculate maximum grammage for a product
- Weight of envelope
- Convert RGB to CMYK
- Convert CMYK to RGB
- Convert HKS
- Convert P
- Calculate thickness of a book
- Shingling in mm for brochures
- Calculate consumption of paint
You want even more formulas?
If you have questions or improvement suggestions do not hesitate to contact us at:
Visit us at:
Features the most common color models ( hsv, hsl , rgb , cmyk , yuv )
Displays color in hexadecimal , along with each component
coordinate , in the color palette .
Real time color capture with camera and possibly flash (
This feature requires a phone powerfull enough,otherwise
application may hang or crash.)
Color blind people can now give a name to a color.
You can supply your own color palette with a text file,
a way to integrate your company's proprietary color scheme.
Example: Htc wildfire S : OK , Htc Tattoo : NOT OK
Sd card picture color capture also available.
More information on www.androidbroadcast.com
Color name, the value RGB, the CMYK, information that can be examined is the value of HSV.
- Scaling to examine the color range (Look at the colors in the range of the average value of the square)
- Pause a check of color (You can make a note of the color code slowly)
Can easily find out the color of what is around us, I want to help people with color blindness.
When you have to publish (i.e. write docs on computer and then printing) your work, studies or product, you need to specify the correct RGB of your Munsell annotation. Here is the app to do this.
Release 1.2 introduces also CMYK mapping and an heuristic Pantone color codes matching. Printing presses print full color pictures using a different set of colors yhan RGB, the primary colors of pigment: Cyan (blue), Magenta (red), Yellow and Black (called "CMYK"). This is "4-color process" or "full-color" printing that comprises the majority of magazines and marketing materials you see every day. The CMYK mapping is based on the FOGRA27 ICC profile as defined by the ICC.
In colorimetry, the Munsell color system is a color space that specifies colors based on three color dimensions: hue, value (lightness), and chroma (color purity). It was created by Professor Albert H. Munsell in the first decade of the 20th century and adopted by the USDA as the official color system for soil research in the 1930s.
Several earlier color order systems had placed colors into a three-dimensional color solid of one form or another, but Munsell was the first to separate hue, value, and chroma into perceptually uniform and independent dimensions, and was the first to systematically illustrate the colors in three-dimensional space. Munsell’s system, particularly the later renotations, is based on rigorous measurements of human subjects’ visual responses to color, putting it on a firm experimental scientific basis.
This application gives a complete mapping between the Munsell system and its RGB (Red-Green-Blue) equivalent.
The RGB color model is an additive color model in which red, green, and blue light are added together in various ways to reproduce a broad array of colors. The main purpose of the RGB color model is for the sensing, representation, and display of images in electronic systems, such as televisions and computers, though it has also been used in conventional photography.
RGB is a device-dependent color model: different devices detect or reproduce a given RGB value differently, since the color elements (such as phosphors or dyes) and their response to the individual R, G, and B levels vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, or even in the same device over time. Thus an RGB value does not define the same color across devices without some kind of color management.
The mapping is based on instrumental measurements of human subjects’ visual responses to color. In this way you can connect a universal well coded HUV Munsell color with the corresponding RGB regardless the device where the color will be displayed.
There are 1625 colors mapped.
These data are based on the Munsell Renotation data as found on the Munsel Color Science Laboratory web pages.
These application is usefull across a wide range of industries and disciplines: agricolrure, government standards, education, interior design, environmental, pharmaceutical, food product, geology, safety, architecture, painting, archeology, classifications based on colors, tiling, GIS, Cartography, maps, computer graphics, tiling.
When you have to publish (i.e. write docs on computer) your work, studies or product, you need to specify the correct RGB of your Munsell annotation. Here is the app to do this.
You can choose a set of Munsell colors and display their corresponding RGB notation both as decimal rgb triplet and hexadecimal value.
Before using, understand that the colors shown on this application are computer simulations of the real colors and may not match color-identified color standard.
Color keeper, rgb color converter, color chart. pantone
# FFFFFF is white
# 000000 is black
# FF00FF is the color Fuchsia
Install the app and discover that these colors are!
Colors in hexadecimal format:
-Always have a hash / hashtag (#) at the beginning of the code.
-Always have 6 characters after #.
-These characters may be any one of: A B C D E F 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Each combination of 6-character results in a different color!!!
* Speaks color names and families using Android Text to Speech. Over 1600 color names known.
* Includes white balance and flash controls (depending on your device camera capabilities)
* Displays color values in RGB, Hex (web), CMYK, HSL and HSV spaces
* Save colors to collections for later reference
* App2SD store and run the app from your SD card, saving storage on your phone
The Pro Edtion is Ad free and includes:
* Unlimited number of Collections to save color to.
* Export color swatches to Adobe Swatch Exchange format to use directly in Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
* Export export collections to a swatch sheet via email
Visit http://www.sense8.mobi/ColorCollector/ for more info.
RGB to CMYK, HEX and HSV(HSL)
HEX to CMYK, RGB and HSV(HSL)
CMYK to RGB, HEX and HSV(HSL)
HSV(HSL) to RGB, HEX and CMYK
Useful app for designers and developers to quickly convert colors from one format into another.
Preview box gives a preview of the converted color!
Found an inspirational color in the street and want to create a palette based on it?
Arguing about a color shade with your friends and need a tool to analyze it to prove who’s right?
Looking for a terra cotta lipstick for your girlfriend but not sure what color “Terra cotta” actually is?
Exotic Colors – a new app for solving these tasks and for more other purposes!
• Determine colors on photos and images and analyze them in great detail: Hex, RGB, HVS/HSB, CMYK, Hunter-Lab, XYZ values
• Surf through a list of over 700 named colors to find inspiration and learn color names that you have never imagined before (bonus feature: change to Russian language to learn color names in Russian)
• Create palettes based on a color’s complementary, split complementary, analogous, triadic colors, shades etc.
• Share your color palettes via social networks, e-mail etc.
Great designer’s tool and a fun app for everyone to enjoy.
We appreciate your feedback as it will help us to improve this app. Please send any comments to: email@example.com
tags: color, color code, color editor, determine color, pick color, color picker, analyze color, color palette, color list, named colors, process color, edit color, get color, create palette, color tool
RGB to Hex also offers new colors with Hex codes.
Click new colors button. RGB to Hex application will offer you a new colors with Hex codes.
Since Hex Editor is quite a versatile tool it is not possible to describe all variants of its` use. Use your fantasy;-)
This is AdFree version of Hex Editor.