That's japanese language hiragana game.
Learn to read hiragana characters in a fun adventure!
The prince is fighting with monsters at the forest.
Give correct answer to questions for attack monster.
If you mistake, monster will hit you. Be careful!
You can improve your hiragana knowledge while playing game and you will have a lot of fun!
Practice all 105 hiragana characters on this game.
■Unlock all levels
First 3 levels are ready to play, unlock other levels for more fun.
Now you can learn Hiragana and Katakana in an easy and fun way with Memory Kana. Accept the challenge, exercise your memory and learn Japanese, all at the same time!
• Rōmaji → Hiragana: Learn this syllabary by matching up Hiragana characters and Rōmaji.
• Rōmaji → Katakana: Learn this syllabary by matching up Katakana characters and Rōmaji.
• Hiragana → Katakana: Review your knowledge by matching up Hiragana and Katakana characters.
• Easy: Monograms only.
• Medium: Monograms with diacritics (dakuten/handakuten).
• Hard: Monograms and digraphs with diacritics.
• Small: Match 10 pairs of cards in 120 seconds.
• Regular: Match 15 pairs of cards in 210 seconds.
• Big: Match 20 pairs of cards in 240 seconds.
How to play:
• Each syllable is represented by a card.
• The goal is to match all of them in pairs, before time runs out.
• At start, cards are randomly arranged in rows and columns on the board game.
• You must flip the cards by clicking on them, two at a time.
• If they match up, you will hear the syllable and the cards will be discarded from the board.
• If they do not, you must keep flipping cards.
• When you match all of them on time, you win the game.
Hint for beginners:
💡 When the light bulb icon is clicked, you will hear the syllable every time you flip a card. This way you may learn the characters you don't know yet.
This game features the following music tracks:
♫ "Ume No Kaori (feat. Sunawai)" by The Kyoto Connection <http://www.thekyotoconnection.com/>
♫ "Our Air Decisively Changed : あれから空気は" by Ambient Samurai - Ichiro NAKAGAWA <http://ambientsamura.jamendo.net/>
♫ "Game at Heart" by Ozzed <http://ozzed.net/>
We would like to give our sincere thanks to these artists for letting us use their music in our game as well as for supporting the freedom of culture through Creative Commons licenses. If you like their music, please visit their websites and show them your support.
Do you like Kana Memory? Please rate it on Google Play and let us know your opinion.
We are always looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for helping us improve our games!
Please email us if you have any feedback, questions, or suggestions:
You can also stop by our blog to find the latest developments:
or follow @OrigameStudio on twitter:
Le'ts try NumPop - Crush the number!
All you have to do is to find and tap on the numbers, no more swiping or match-3!
NumPop is extremelly challenge game!
How many number can you find in just 90 seconds?
Why you don't try?
Let's try NumPop! Let's crush the number!!!
All you need to do is find a number and tap! tap! tap !
You are in free time and have nothing to do?
Tired to play others game on your phone?
Want a simple game to play anywhere, anytime?
Numbr is a simple number finding game with classic paper theme. It's fun and easy to play.
All you need to do is looking for a number and tap on it.
It's an endless game, so you can play as long as you can, until you bored.