Have a place to write down your logs when you don't have access to your bullet journal.
- The Log Companion keeps track of your logs for you.
- Uses common bullets/signifiers like Tasks, Notes, and Events + Migration (>) and scheduling (<) symbols.
- Features a quick and user-friendly UI.
- No clutter it simply just works.
- Add new logs by tapping on the bottoms at the bottom of the screen.
- Change a logs bullet type/style by tapping on the bullet icon on the logs left side.
- Edit logs by holding in.
- Open/View logs by tapping on them.
- Delete logs by tapping on the 'x' beside the log.
The Log Companion comes from the developers behind the first Android released Bullet Journal Companion App and functions as a more basic alternative with just the log and nothing more. If you want more functionality download the free Bullet Journal Companion app by Gevosoft.