The Bullet Journal Companion is the Ultimate app for your bullet journal and bridges the analog the digital world together.
Always have a place to put logs, notes, and pages when you don't have access to your bujo. The companion uses a clean and fast UI designed to be intuitive and easy to use. The goal of the app is to give bullet journal lovers a good digital tool designed for bullet journaling to help them with their bujo practice. We update the app often with new features and tools to help YOU be more productive and make life easier for you!
The Companion has features like:
- Quick Logging on your phone when you are away from your bujo!
- The Library keeps track of your most important pages & indexes of old notebooks.
- Notes, Save important notes right in the app.
- Tasks, Create a task list that can be used for shopping lists, packing lists, to-do's & more.
- Multi-Device Sync, Sync & Backup your data hassle-free. Simply set it & forget it.
- Ad-Free, No annoying ads or banners.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any ideas, requests or questions! And please give us feedback on how we can improve by giving us a rating on google play we listen to all of your comments and ideas.
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have two smaller more simple bujo apps:
- One with just the log if that's the only thing you need it's called the Bullet Journal Log Companion.
- One with just the library if you only need to store older journals digitally. It's called the Journal Archive.
You can find both apps on our developer page or by searching for them.
The Bullet Journal Companion is developed by Gevosoft and Not The Official Bulletjournal.com and is a Third-Party Application! Bulletjournal.com is not responsible for this app. We created the Bullet Journal Companion because we wanted more features and more frequent updates.
Read More: https://bulletjournal.ml