And this app also has intelligent algorithms to detect shaking. So, if you try to cheat, the app wouldn't hesitate to punish...you gotta try it to believe it. This is the best alarm clock and it's Free!
#1 Productivity app in the USA in August.
Featured in Time,LifeHacker, Digit, YourStory, NextBigWhat, GHacks and many more !
It has the following features:
★ Evil mode: Disable the snooze button
★ Set the number of steps to dismiss the alarm
★ Voice Assist
★ Change the sensitivity of the step counter
★ Change the snooze duration
★ Add quick alarms
★ Apply label to alarm
★ Change alarm volume and ringtone
★ Set alarms to repeat
Now, no more of missing early lectures/ meetings or missing out on precious study time before exams!
The free version is ad supported.
If you like the app, please rate it. We would love to hear your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible
A clear spoken voice will announce the time of day or how much time remains/elapsed until the specified moment in future.
It is available in 16 languages:
►English US and UK
►Spanish, Italian, Portuguese PT and BR
This application allows the user to plan single or multiple time schedules, either planned or manual. In addition the schedules can be flexibly repeated to meet the needs of the user.
Our time tracking application runs with an attractive colorful time display in landscape format.
Speaking clock announces the time according to the user’s schedule at certain time intervals.
The Talking Clock & Timer Pro will announce:
★ Actual time
★ Time elapsed
★ Time remaining
★ Own record
★ Alarm with an option to choose custom sound
★ Time announcement by user favorite Text-to-speech engine
★ Any mp3 or other format sound preceding each announcement
★ Custom Text-to-speech message
Each named schedule can contain numerous flexible talking periods including spoken mode, announcement frequency, as well as event on finish, which can even be “own record” or alarm.
When activated, any number of schedules can run simultaneously and will automatically commence according to the user defined schedule. It offers additional flexibility whereby each period can provide alternative types of announcement.
Our speaking clock helps visually impaired people to manage a series of chronological events by announcing the time at certain points in time, ensuring you complete the action according to your schedule.
The schedules are clearly placed in 2 tabs: Planned & Manual.
Create a Planned schedule to set a specific time during the day.
For example Monday to Friday 3.00pm to 5.00pm with announcements every 10 minutes prior to leaving work.
The Manual function allows you to set a time period which can be activated and deactivated on demand. For example a 7 minute period for preparing lunch or dinner.
There are many different uses and situations where our time management app can help improve your time management:
* never be late for important appointments or meetings
* daily fitness routine - jogging, yoga
* sporting activities - skiing, cycling
* in the morning - showering, bathing and washing your teeth
* work motivator - speaking clock helps you to stay focused on your work
Wake up with your own voice or the voice of the person you love with the record vocal function or set your "personalized sentence" and talking alarm clock will use it to wake you up. Moreover Talking Alarm Clock tells you the current time!
To snooze the alarm you can simply shake the phone.
Talking alarm clock is further provided with large snooze button to prevent you from accidentally turning off the alarm.
If the "Talking Alarm Clock" doesn't work, try to do this in your phone:
Go to "Setting"-> "Voice input and output"->
"Text to speech setting"->"Install voice data"
Supported languages: italian, english, spanish, french, german (language automatically selected).
Conflicts with other programs:
- Task Manager
If you use Taskmanagers apps such as "Advanced Task Killer" you must put "Talking AlarmClock" on the exclusion list (ignore list) since
these tools can kill the alarm service used by "Talking AlarmClock" compromising functionality.
You can record a vocal message, choose a customized phrase and know what time it is!
Set your vocal message and how many times to repeat the message: once, twice, three, five or always !
You can also choose a ringtone that will be activated immediately after the voice message.
And for a gentle awakening you can choose a gradual increase in volume for the voice message and the ringtone.
TalkingAlarmClockPro also gives you the ability to adjust some parameters such as voice pitch, speed and volume; fun to try different combinations!
To snooze the alarm you can simply shake the phone.
Talking alarm clock is further provided with large snooze button to prevent you from accidentally turning off the alarm.
NEW : Now you can also set the date! Do you have an important appointment and do not want to forget it ? Set the date and time that you want to be notified, write or record a message and use talking alarm clock as your personal assistant that reminds everything!
- Reads your appointments
- Tells you if you have missed calls or sms
- Plays every day a different song from a playist (optional)
- Donot wake you when holiday is (optional)
- It reminds you of birthdays
- Wakes you gently by slowly increasing volume
- Rate of increase of the volume can vary
AlarmDroid's special feature is called flip'n'snooze: simply turn over your phone to get into snooze mode, without the need to seek the snooze button on the screen.
Other features are the speaking clock that can tell you the time, the day, and even the weather. Or the possibility to use internet radio streams.
AlarmDroid is supported by ads. To remove the ads, please consider purchasing the "AlarmDroid Pro extension" app.
--- Credits ---
I want to thank all people who took (and take) the time to help translating and localizing this project.
I want to thank Jake Wharton whose library project ActionBarSherlock allows full action bar support also for Android 2.x devices.
--- Support ---
The number of different Android versions, devices, and custom ROMs becomes larger and larger. If you notice any bugs, please let me know, and I will try to find a solution for this problem :)
--- Please also support me ---
It costs a lot of time/money to develop and improve AlarmDroid. And to answer the tons of emails I get every day. Therefore, any support (particulary financial support) is very appriciated. For more details, see
The alarm clock that wakes you in the morning can have an impact on the rest of your day and we know that most people prefer to be woken with a different alarm on a weekend to that of a working day. Digital Alarm Clock offers you this functionality and much more.
Questions? Check out: http://www.zabamobile.co.uk/pages/digital-alarm-clock-support
More than 500,000 people wake up with this alarm clock app every day:
☆ ‘Why is it so difficult to find a good alarm clock application? I'm finally completely satisfied!’
☆ ‘Great alarm clock! It has a lot of features that other apps charge for, but they're free.’
☆ ‘Best bedside clock yet! This app does exactly what I was wanting.’
Download for FREE now!
Digital Alarm Clock is natively translated into Spanish, Czech, German, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish and Chinese (Simplified)
Digital Alarm Clock FREE Features:
► ALARM OPTIONS – Each alarm can be individually customised
• Built in tones or wake to your own music
• Fade in alarm
• Nap Timer on main display means you can set a quick alarm in just 2 clicks!
• Shake to snooze, number of snoozes, custom snooze time
• One off alarm, recurring alarm, date alarm
► DISPLAY OPTIONS – Completely customisable
• Day & Night mode with individual brightness and volume settings
• Built in nightlight softly illuminates the whole screen
• Anti Burn moves the clock to look after your display
• Optional day, date, seconds, AM/PM indicator, flashing separator
• Select your preferred date format
• Choose from over 16 million colours & several display fonts
• Fits to the size of your screen or pinch to resize
► EXTRA FUNCTIONALITY – We have thought of everything
• Speaking Clock. Simply tap to hear the time (requires TTS engine on device)
• Silence notifications ensuring a peaceful sleep
• Automatically launches when charging or docked for bedside use
• Alarm clock automatically closes when the charger is unplugged or undocked
• Handy widget allows you to see the time in style on your homescreen and quickly access the alarms screen.
Download for FREE now!
‘I pride myself on offering excellent customer support. I believe that the app store should be no different than any other real world store and customers should be treated with the same respect. Digital Alarm Clock is one of the most actively developed in its category and has a loyal user base that provides feedback continuously. I use this feedback to ensure a satisfying experience for all users.’ - Jason, Developer
Task killer applications can interfere with alarm clock applications. If you experience issues with alarms not activating and you use task-killing applications then you must add Digital Alarm Clock to the whitelist.
All permissions required are requested for legitimate use by the application and further information can be found at http://www.zabamobile.co.uk/pages/digital-alarm-clock-support
• No Ads
• Unlimited number of alarms
• Quick voice message recording and preview
• Repeating alarms
• Multiple alarm modes (interleave message with alarm sound, play-to-dismiss, touch-and-hold to play-and-dismiss)
• Configurable snooze and auto-silence duration
Recording Alarm Clock lets you talk to your future self in your own voice!
Are you worried about forgetting an important task? - Simply schedule a one-time, non-repeating alarm with a voice remainder. No need to type anything.
Struggling with remembering to do things in the morning? - Add a reminder to you daily morning alarm.
Can't fall asleep because your mind is racing with thoughts about tomorrow? - Recording alarm clock can help here too. Record a message and set an alarm with a "hold to play" option to ensure you will listen to your message before the alarm can be dismissed.
Interleave message with alarm - The recorded message will play interchangeably with the alarm ringtone until the alarm is dismissed.
Listen to dismiss - The message will be played in full after the dismiss alarm button is pressed. Press dismiss again after playback to close the notification or the snooze button to snooze the alarm.
Hold to play - Touch and hold the screen to play the message. Use this option to ensure you have listened to your reminder in full. When you take your finger off the play region the message will be paused. If the message is not played the alarm will revert to ringing after a short period of time.
Frequently Asked Questions
I can't see an alarm clock icon on the right side of the status bar. How do I know that the alarm was set?
Any alarm which is set as active in the Recording Alarm Clock application will be scheduled automatically.
Can I use the alarm together with my phone's default alarm clock application?
Absolutely! Setting multiple alarms for the exact same time could be a little disorientating though.
I can hear the recorded message when the alarm goes off but no alarm sound.
Recording alarm clock uses your default alarm ringtone unless a specific one was selected for an alarm. If you cannot hear the alarm sound, make sure that the default alarm ringtone is not set to silent in the preferences of your android clock application.
I cannot hear the recorded message for my repeating alarm anymore but the alarm sound is still played.
You have probably manually removed the recorded message from your SD card. Re-record the message to fix this issue.
I cannot hear the alarm sound at all!
This is most likely because your system's alarm volume is set to mute. Check your volume levels.
I cannot dismiss the alarm or alarm hasn't gone off.
While considerable effort has been made to test the reliability of this application I cannot offer any guarantees on its correct functioning on every possible android device and system configuration. If something does go wrong you can stop the alarm from the Manage Applications menu by using the "force stop" button. Please use the Email Developer link on Google Play page of this application if you would like to report a bug or request a feature.
The recorded message is barely audible compared to the alarm sound when using the "interleave message with alarm" option.
Recording volumes differ between devices. If your recorded messages are too quiet try talking directly to the microphone as when you are making a phone call.
Use it to create , edit and remove any calendar event and reminder as you normally do with your Google calendar.
Add the widget to your home screen to hear the voice of your calendar events for the next month, week, or days. Use it as an alarm clock on holidays or weekends to surprise your family with your holidays plan. Filter the alarm reminder that you don't want to be heard or repeat the reminder several times to avoid forgetting that important task or birthday.
Hands free driving app, no need to reach or view your smartphone, just listen to the voice of your calendar alarm.
View your calendar events for the next month, week, or days in main screen.
Choose the language to hear any calendar reminder event.
The simplest way to use your android calendar from your home screen in 2015.
- Camera LED flashlight : Use camera LED as a light source. LED flashlight
- Screen flashlight : Use screen as a light source. You can change colors and brightness. Color flashlight
- Transparent flashlight : ‘Camera + flashlight’ enables you to see even the dark and narrow space like under the furniture.
- Digital clock : Watch the big digital clock while using phone as a flashlight.
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED light, Camera view
- Internet, Access network state : Ads
The interface of our Alarm clock is designed to be simple, intuitive and efficient. By removing what is not essential, we make access to everything you need even easier.
Guaranteed no ads!
Enjoy pure alarm experience!
*** Important notice ***
Do not use any kind of Task Killers or task managers! These applications can remove the RTC-Wakeup timers set by the application. Task Killers make absolutely no benefit for the system as Android itself manages memory very effectively.
You can purchase premium version to support developers and open access to premium features.
*** Premium features ***
• Thanks to our public beta test and Free version, all features are first tested thourough for several weeks. When we sure that everything is absolutely stable, new features make it into the premium version. This means that premium version is always rock solid.
• Since we don't have any bugs in Premium version, there is no need for internet access, which is present in the free version to report issues.
*** Free features ***
• Low volume gentle alarm which starts some time before the main alarm. When you are in good sleep phase to wake up, you will hear the low volume alarm and wake up most refreshed. 30 minutes is most of the time enough to catch the fast sleep phase. This is one of the functions which qualify for a smart alarm clock.
• Cool time picker like in Jelly Bean. No more spinning, only phone-style keyboard!
• Multiple alarms
• Recurring alarms (weekdays, weekends, etc)
• Standard Android ringtones or ringtones provided by an external apps
• Volume fade in and vibration starting only after completed fade in
• Configurable snooze duration and alarm volume
• Snooze for some time with one click or to a snooze to selected time with out time picker
• Longclick to dismiss - prevents accidental alarm dismiss
• Longclick on snooze button for adjustable snooze time with a convenient time picker
The application code is branched from AOSP and is open source. Additional feature requests are appreciated! You can submit bugreports and feature requests by sending an email to developers!
Comments on permissions:
FULL NETWORK ACCESS
Required for silent http://acra.ch/ bugreports. None of your private data is disclosed.
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY - required to prevent alarm from ringing during the phone call
PREVENT TABLET FROM SLEEPING PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING - required to keep device awake while playing alarm. The application will not keep the deveice awake longer than required.
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS - if only required to change alarm stream volume
DISABLE YOUR SCREEN LOCK - to dismiss screen lock and show alarm screen. If you are using password or pattern to unlock the screen, then after dismissing the alarm alert the screen will be still locked.
RUN AT STARTUP - to schedule alarms when device is started up
You can use this app as many kinds of tools: alarm, todo list, reminder, shopping list, meeting recorder, timer...
This app is designed for simplicity, just record what you need to do and set the time. Also you can optionally set repeat, date, "direct play" and label for your alarm.
Any questions or bugs, please contact me by email, I can't communicate with you by comments :)
keywords: voice alarm timer todo reminder verbal
The app is built around flexible and intelligent algorithm for alarm activations. Our alarms auto adjust themselves while the time zone changes and each alarm starts with predefined settings. If you talk on the phone, the alarm is automatically played in a lower tone as not to disturb you. While the alarm runs and someone is calling you, it will auto snooze and start playing the call ringtone. Alarm Clock is designed to free you from annoyance and will obey to all your needs of how you want to be woken up or reminded for the important things in your life.
Apart from minimalistic design, we have also developed Alarm Clock to use very low system resources. It can be used as an alarm manager, and it can be used as beautiful desk clock as it sits on your charger – the choice is yours.
We have also thought about usability – the digital modes have one of the biggest and easily noticeable digits, so they can be enjoyed in any light settings and from a great viewing distance.
- 4 types of stylish designer clocks – analog dark, analog light, digital dark, and digital light
- Unlimited alarms and timers – set them multiple times, one at a time, repeating or recurring, with tunes from your own phone library
- Flexible and intuitive algorithm for alarm activations
- Beautiful 2x1 and 4x2 widgets, along with lock screen widgets
- Presents a lot of customization options to best suit your flavors
- 3 types of notifications – next alarm, missed alarms, present active alarms
- One size fits all – our app utilizes unique architecture that equally supports smartphones with the smallest screens up to the largest tablet screens without affecting in any matter the size of the app
- Intuitive app settings – get an easy access to all options you need
- Wake up with your favorite music
- Auto adjustment for alarms while changing time zones
- Set custom labels for alarms and timers with unrestricted length of the text
- Utilizes 12 or 24 time format
- Use automatic auto snooze to preserve your battery life or tune up the snooze time by yourself
- Specially tailored for both landscape and portrait modes
- An option to allow and disable the notifications
- Pretty and lightweight you can use it as a nightstand clock
- Build from the ground up with native tablet support
- Offers quality support for Android devices – from Android 1.5 to Android 4.4
- Optimized for all known screen resolutions
- Your wish is our command! Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Alarm Clock – send us e-mail or leave a comment with your suggestions.
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
Wake up on time with this free android alarm clock. There are many free Android alarm clock apps and if you're looking for the best alarm app for android, this may be the one! The Boss Development alarm clock is a phone alarm with a power nap feature that lets you set a power nap for anywhere between 1 minute and 60 minutes. If you sleep deep, this free alarm clock can help you wake up easier with a CAPTCHA type puzzle that helps you wake up!
This alarm app for android has a lot of cool features to help you wake up and stay awake. Use this free alarm clock app to wake up on time and don't worry about oversleeping!
Take a power nap or set recurring daily alarms that repeat any day of the week!
Wake up each day with this cool alarm clock and take a short power nap when you need one! This android alarm has a snooze alarm and has been said to be the best android alarm clock on the market (by friends of the Boss Development team)!
We hope you love our alarm app for android!
* Free demo version available *
* New: compatibility with Google Now *
* New home automation feature : compatibility with Philips Hue bulbs *
Much more than a simple alarm clock, WakeVoice lets you interact with your phone using your voice:
- Talk to it with custom commands to stop the alarm or activate the snooze option
- Listen to your phone telling you about the weather, news of your choice or a personalized message while staying warm in your bed
Waking up is not an easy thing for you? You have never found the alarm clock you needed?
Why not try WakeVoice!
WakeVoice can overcome the negative aspect associated to regular alarm clocks, making your morning funnier and less difficult.
The idea is simple: when the alarm rings, you just have to talk to WakeVoice to stop the alarm or activate the reminder.
But that's not all!
Once the ringing stopped, it's your phone's turn to talk to you.
Customizable messages, weather of the day, news of your choice (RSS)... choose what you want to hear.
Add to that all the settings imaginable on a clock (programming various alarms over several days, setting names, volume, times...) and you get WakeVoice, the most innovative alarm clock that you can find on the Android market.
So now, with WakeVoice, you won't be angry anymore when you'll be waking up :)
- If you have a Sony Xperia device with Stamina mode enabled, please allow WakeVoice in the whitelist of the Stamina mode otherwise it will prevent alarms to ring
- Don't force app2sd with WakeVoice. It's not recommended by Google for an alarm clock app. Furthermore, you'll have issues with Play Store updates.
If you have any issue, please report them at email@example.com (you can also use the button directly in the app's settings)
Original Alarm Clock idea based on repeating notifications. You can setup a pattern for reminders depending on how urgent and important event is.
Now you do not need to snooze alarm clock and can easily finish current tasks and only then disable future notifications.
Maximum flexibility guaranteed: you can not only setup alarms on days of month, week or repeat on fixed intervals but also adjust remind patterns with every volume/interval option you can imagine.