The Speaktoit Assistant has been named:
★★★★★ New York Times: Top 10 Android App of the Year
★★★★★ Forbes: Top 10 Mobile App for Productivity
★★★★★ Red Herring Top 100 Global Winner
★★★★★ PC World: Best free Android apps of 2011
Your Speaktoit Assistant uses natural language technology to answer questions, find information, launch apps, and connect you with various web services (like Google, Wikipedia, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Evernote, Yelp, and others).
What else can your Assistant do?
It Remembers - As the Assistant learns about your favorite places, services, and preferences, it takes into account your current environment and schedule in order to provide the best suggestions and Assistant functions customized to you.
It Understands - There's no need to memorize any commands or learn any special tricks to make the Assistant work for you - just speak naturally, the Assistant will understand you.
It Cares - Your Assistant offers proactive assistance when it thinks you might need it - your best interests are always in mind.
It Speaks Your Language - The multilingual Assistant is available in English, Spanish, Russian, German, Chinese and Portuguese - and it's currently being trained in many other languages that will launch soon.
It's Always at Your Service - Your Assistant is cross-platform: use the same Assistant on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
It Learns - Want your Assistant to respond or react in a specific way? Teach it to further improve its efficiency!
The list of the Assistant’s skills is too large to fit here, you can find them in the application under the little light bulb next to the microphone. Some of them are: talk, call numbers and contacts, send and receive texts messages and email, set alarms, search websites, get answers from encyclopedias, find places, read news, get weather forecasts, do basic math, updates Facebook statuses, tweet, organize calendar, tasks and notes, play music and videos, open sites and applications, translate, navigate, check in on Foursquare, remind, learn from you new commands and much more.
Currently, the Assistant works with the following services: Google, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Evernote, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, Chacha, IMDB, Eventful, News360, Amazon, Gmail, Google Images, Google Calendar, Google Maps, Google Navigation, Waze and it’s being connected to more.
Compare it to other voice assistants like Apple Siri, Nuance Dragon Go, Vlingo, Evi, Voice Actions, Voice Search, Wolfram Alpha, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, AIVC, EVA and other voice control applications, and make sure that Assistant is not just another Siri for Android, or an answer to Siri, but rather a valid Siri alternative.
UPDATE: with 1.3.1 version we aded Horoscope and Nuggets for the following languages: Portuguese, German, French and Spanish!
Use them to learn you preferred language or to improve it: you'll be surprise how easy is learn something when you just woke up!
Features like: local or YouTube videos, weather, different alarms modes to set up depending to the weather itself, custom pre-alarm, ultra alarm tone, horoscope, voice recognition for snoozing and stopping, Text To Speech for RSS Feeds, weather, fortunes etc, vocal notes and more and more...
zZzAlarm is the smartest alarm clock: no other apps on the GooglePay Store are able to do something like what we can do, every day, just for you; that's for sure!
We are always trying to improve your experience with our application, so stay in touch with us through our social accounts or our blog and let us know what you would like to see into the app!
** YOUTUBE or LOCAL VIDEO
zZzAlarm can wake up you showing your favorite YouTube video, searching an artist, song or words.
Still better, you can also select part of a video and set it as tone. Just choose it!
** WAKE UP ON WEATHER
zZzAlarm controls the weather to wake up when you want. You'll be able to sound the alarm only with certain weather conditions (sunny, cloudy, rain and snow) or wake up before / after the occurrence of any of these. You can also assign a specific ringtone to a weather condition.
(Trial version available into the app)
Enable Prealarm to wake up better. With this feature you can search the REM stage during your sleep to wake up rested.
(This plugin should be purchased separately)
** SUPER ALARM
Are you afraid of not hearing the alarm and do not wake up? Activates the SUPER ALARM to forget about it!
Wake up with your horoscope and find out what awaits you in the day.
** CUSTOM STOP
No more sequent alarm created with the fear stop it by mistake, you can now decide when show the stop button and forget about this problem for all.
** VOICE RECOGNITION
Use a word or phrase you like to snooze or stop your alarm.
** SPEAKING ALARM (TTS)
It's possible to read automatically any information which the alarm show. You can also add custom phrase, weather, time and all others.
** VOICE NOTE
Talk to your device and tell him what kind of note to remember and not worry about, no more overcooked foods or missed appointments!
*** PROVERBS, FORTUNE COOKIE, KAMASUTRA
Enable this plugin to have a proverb at every alarm, a fortune cookie and a Kamasutra position, a possible idea if you wake up in good company.
(Trial version available into the app)
** OTHER FEATURES
* fade in ringtone: choose how much time for a gentle awakening;
* snooze/stop by shaking the device;
* read your favorite news through RSS: you can read the feeds of other users or share yours;
* Post-it: read and edit post-it on your alarm;
* ability to fully customize the skin of application: you can download new skins and share your with other users;
* more and more options
Currents supported languages: English, Italian.
WARNING: zZzAlarm isn't yet optimized for tablet over 7''.
SOCIAL & CONTACTS
Google+ Community: http://plus.google.com/communities/117805515427650559351
Keywords: alarm, clock, alarm clock, alarm tone, YouTube, YouTube alarm, video alarm, video, video YouTube, allarme video, allarme youtube, weather, alarm weather, snooze, sveglia, meteo, sveglia meteo, allarme, alarma, despertarse, alarme, réveil, météo, tiempo, themes, temi, music, musica, mp3, ogg,
This application allows the user to plan single or multiple time schedules, either planned or manual. In addition the schedules can be flexibly repeated to meet the needs of the user.
The application runs with an attractive colorful time display in landscape format.
Talking Clock Pro announces the time according to the user’s schedule at certain time intervals.
The Talking Clock Pro will announce:
- Actual time
- Time elapsed
- Time remaining
- Own record
Each named schedule can contain numerous flexible talking periods including spoken mode, announcement frequency, as well as event on finish, which can even be “own record” or alarm.
When activated, any number of schedules can run simultaneously and will automatically commence according to the user defined schedule. It offers additional flexibility whereby each period can provide alternative types of announcement.
Our speaking clock helps you to manage a series of chronological events by announcing the time at certain points in time, ensuring you complete the action according to your schedule.
The schedules are clearly placed in 2 tabs: Planned & Manual.
Create a Planned schedule to set a specific time during the day.
For example Monday to Friday 3.00pm to 5.00pm with announcements every 10 minutes prior to leaving work.
The Manual function allows you to set a time period which can be activated and deactivated on demand. For example a 7 minute period for preparing lunch or dinner.
There are many different uses and situations where Talking Clock Pro can help improve your time management:
* never be late for important appointments or meetings
* daily fitness routine - jogging, yoga
* sporting activities - skiing, cycling
* in the morning - showering, bathing and washing your teeth
* work motivator - speaking clock helps you to stay focused on your work
* speaking clock reminds you when your favourite TV Programme is about to start
* have Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at the same time every day with the help of speaking clock
* practise your presentation for a specific period (eg 8 minutes)
* DIY & gardening activities are managed with voice reminders
* attractive bedside clock
* take a break after each 2 hour period when driving
* manage your beauty time (make-up, manicure, pedicure, solarium , hair dye and conditioner application, etc.)
* sun bathing on the beach - don’t get burnt
* manage the time you spend on your computer game
* manage your daily fitness programme
* find time for your children, voice clock will remind you to stop work and spend time with you childred, as promiced
* take a break from your computer screen at certain time intervals
* manage your telephone talk time
* get ready for working time, never be late for work and always leave home on time
* it's not only an alarm, it will also tell you the number of minutes before you have to get up / leave home / work
* speaking clock will also tells you how many minutes you are late
* regularly practise and play your musical instrument for a certain period every day
* manage your child’s study time, make sure they do all their homework
* never be late for a party
* hundreds of other uses
watch,time assistant, voice, flip, time management, productivity, english, manage, time saver, alarm, alert, voice record, blind, visually impaired, reminder, stay on time, reminder, timekeeper, time keeper, voice over, telling time, tell the time, the world time
And this app also has intelligent algorithms to detect shaking. So, if you try to cheat, the app wouldn't hesitate to punish...you gotta try it to believe it.
So, all those sleepy heads out there who find it difficult to get out of bed, this is the perfect alarm for you.
It has the following features:
- Evil mode: Disable the snooze button
- Set the number of steps to dismiss the alarm
- Voice Assist
- Change the sensitivity of the step counter
- Change the snooze duration
- Add quick alarms
- Apply label to alarm
- Change alarm volume and ringtone
- Set alarms to repeat
Now, no more of missing early lectures/ meetings or missing out on precious study time before exams!
The free version is full featured but ad supported.
If you like the app, please rate it. We would love to hear your feedback. Email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible
Do you have problems turning off your alarm clock only to fall back asleep? Wake up gently and avoid
accidentally disabling your alarm with Alarm Clock. This alarm clock includes features that
prevent excessive snoozing and get you out of bed.
Customize your wakeup with this advanced alarm clock and use it for reminders throughout the day. Set
your morning alarm to slowly increase in volume and wake you up gently. Use the extra large snooze button
snooze duration decrease after every snooze and set a maximum number of snoozes.
shake to snooze/dismiss, auto-snooze, auto-dismiss, timer with countdown, and much more.
setAlarm simple and quickly.
- Set alarms
Keywords: SnoozeClock,Alarm,Ringtone,Utilities,Wake up,Sleep,Clock,Time,Reminder,Schedule,Free,Alarm
Clock, AlarmDroid,AlarmKlock,awaken,smarter alar,GOWidget, GO Launcher EX, Clock,Time,Timer,alarm, alarm clock, timer, countdown , TAT Alarm ,TAT Style,TAT widget,TAT clock
You can setup the alarm by time,day,week, you can also choose the ringtone and write the remark.
The alarm will show with different scenes according to the time you setup, like cloud & sun, star & moon, and even Christmas scenario.
So please enjoy it.
Original Alarm Clock idea based on repeating notifications. You can setup a pattern for reminders depending on how urgent and important event is.
Now you do not need to snooze alarm clock and can easily finish current tasks and only then disable future notifications.
- repeat on days of month can not be set up on 29, 30 or 31 to be sure that alarm triggers every month (28 is the minimal number of days in month).
- reMind cares about battery life, it does not require to be always running. That is why widget is not updating very often and shows only approximate time left to event.
- please do not use long lasting melodies as notification sound. There are no actual restrictions, but reMind is designed to play something short on event trigger unlike classic alarms.
Guaranteed to be the most visibly vivid luminescent alarm clock you will ever get for your phone or tablet.
Perfect Neon Alarm Clock is the perfect companion to any mobile device, tablet and mobile dock.
★Visit our mobile website to make your phone shine★
Press here --> http://www.androidwax.com <--
Why is it perfect?
★ Fits all screen sizes
★ 7 ultra neon glowing colors to choose from
★ Visible of up to 50 feet away
★ Adjustable display preferences
★ Eleven included alarms and melodies to choose from
★ Wake up to your favorite music, sound clips or record your own
★ Set volume for each alarm
★ Can double as a live wallpaper
★ Can double as a flashlight
★ Simple, fast, and easy to use
★ Easy to read and looks amazing
★ Landscape mode ready
★ Lock display mode
★ 24 hour format included
★ Perfectly crafted icon looks great on any screen
Perfect Alarm clock will burst off your screen with seven intense neon colors that will make your device stand out. Perfectly selected colors and design to go with any mood, personality, or style. Even at Perfect Alarm clock lowest brightness settings it is still readable in the darkest or brightest rooms. So simple and easy to use that Perfect Alarm Clock is perfect for all ages.
★ Neon colors include:
Still not convinced? Buy now and see for yourself.
Wake up on time with this free android alarm clock. There are many free Android alarm clock apps and if you're looking for the best alarm app for android, this may be the one! The Boss Development alarm clock is a phone alarm with a power nap feature that lets you set a power nap for anywhere between 1 minute and 60 minutes. If you sleep deep, this free alarm clock can help you wake up easier with a CAPTCHA type puzzle that helps you wake up!
This alarm app for android has a lot of cool features to help you wake up and stay awake. Use this free alarm clock app to wake up on time and don't worry about oversleeping!
Take a power nap or set recurring daily alarms that repeat any day of the week!
Wake up each day with this cool alarm clock and take a short power nap when you need one! This android alarm has a snooze alarm and has been said to be the best android alarm clock on the market (by friends of the Boss Development team)!
We hope you love our alarm app for android!
If you like this app, please buy the donate version to support my education :)
The Alarm Clock shortcut mysteriously disappeared in Android 2.2! After investigating this, I set to work devising a solution. Alarm Clock Launcher puts an easy one-tap Alarm Clock shortcut in your App List, solving the mystery of the missing Alarm Clock!
It is particularly useful when half-awake ;)
If you have any trouble getting this app to work, please try "Alarm Clock Launcher Old", an older version of Alarm Clock Launcher that may work on more devices.
Note: This app is only useful for devices that don't have a manufacturer overlay with an alarm clock built in.
(AlarmPad is in beta. Please consider writing to us before leaving a review: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to work with you to add new features or fix any issue you might have. Interested in getting the app for free without ads plus trying out new features before everybody else? Please join our test community on Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/113108980221311144145)
* Get information in context: Set the alarm and get weather forecast updates and your appointments following its time.
* Dismiss the alarm to a beautiful notification view: Get detailed weather and calendar information immediately after dismissing it. AlarmPad can also speak that information to you.
* Customize your alarm: Set your own personal message and let AlarmPad speak it in your language. It supports speaking the message while the alarm rings or after you dismiss it.
* Set an alarm for your calendar events: AlarmPad detects when you create a calendar event and asks if you want to create an alarm for it. Simple and easy.
* Use your bluetooth device: AlarmPad supports bluetooth so you can dismiss your alarms with a voice command while driving
* Use it with DashClock: AlarmPad comes with an extension to display information about your next alarm on DashClock.
* Integrate it into other apps: Automatically set alarms using other apps such as Tasker by simply choosing the "set an alarm" option.
* Use your MindMe Pro Key: If you already bought the MindMe Pro Key, there is no need to buy another. AlarmPad works with the one you already own.
* Available in English, German, French, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish
About the free version
* You can only have 5 active alarms at a time on the free version. The alarm clock allows as many alarms as you want but you need to disable the active ones first when you reach the limit.
The free version is also ad-supported. Ads only have access to your Internet connection to display them and estimate your country/city location.
To remove these limits and ads, please consider buying the pro version or the MindMe pro key. With this pro key you also get access to our other app, MindMe Smart Notifications.
About the permissions
AlarmPad takes advantage of your phone’s capabilities in many ways. We are very careful with the permissions we request and make sure to only use them for the features we offer. To see the explanation for each permission we use, please visit: http://www.mindmeapp.com/about-alarmpad-permissions.html
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
- Set alarms
How to add GOWidget to your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOwidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
- • No Ads
- • Unlimited number of alarms
- • Quick voice message recording and preview
- • Repeating alarms
- • Multiple alarm modes (interleave message with alarm sound, play-to-dismiss, touch-and-hold to play-and-dismiss)
- • Configurable snooze and auto-silence duration
Recording Alarm Clock lets you talk to your future self in your own voice!
- Are you worried about forgetting an important task? - Simply schedule a one-time, non-repeating alarm with a voice remainder. No need to type anything.
- Struggling with remembering to do things in the morning? - Add a reminder to you daily morning alarm.
- Can't fall asleep because your mind is racing with thoughts about tomorrow? - Recording alarm clock can help here too. Record a message and set an alarm with a "hold to play" option to ensure you will listen to your message before the alarm can be dismissed.
- Interleave message with alarm - The recorded message will play interchangeably with the alarm ringtone until the alarm is dismissed.
- Listen to dismiss - The message will be played in full after the dismiss alarm button is pressed. Press dismiss again after playback to close the notification or the snooze button to snooze the alarm.
- Hold to play - Touch and hold the screen to play the message. Use this option to ensure you have listened to your reminder in full. When you take your finger off the play region the message will be paused. If the message is not played the alarm will revert to ringing after a short period of time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I can't see an alarm clock icon on the right side of the status bar. How do I know that the alarm was set?
Any alarm which is set as active in the Recording Alarm Clock application will be scheduled automatically.
- Can I use the alarm together with my phone's default alarm clock application?
Absolutely! Setting multiple alarms for the exact same time could be a little disorientating though.
- I can hear the recorded message when the alarm goes off but no alarm sound.
Recording alarm clock uses your default alarm ringtone unless a specific one was selected for an alarm. If you cannot hear the alarm sound, make sure that the default alarm ringtone is not set to silent in the preferences of your android clock application.
- I cannot hear the recorded message for my repeating alarm anymore but the alarm sound is still played.
You have probably manually removed the recorded message from your SD card. Re-record the message to fix this issue.
- I cannot hear the alarm sound at all!
This is most likely because your system's alarm volume is set to mute. Check your volume levels.
- I cannot dismiss the alarm or alarm hasn't gone off.
While considerable effort has been made to test the reliability of this application I cannot offer any guarantees on its correct functioning on every possible android device and system configuration. If something does go wrong you can stop the alarm from the Manage Applications menu by using the "force stop" button. Please use the Email Developer link on Google Play page of this application if you would like to report a bug or request a feature.
- The recorded message is barely audible compared to the alarm sound when using the "interleave message with alarm" option.
Recording volumes differ between devices. If your recorded messages are too quiet try talking directly to the microphone as when you are making a phone call.